Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 08-27-2010, 05:19 AM

Zero Kiryuu:
Race: Level E Vampire.
Bio:
Quote:
Even before becoming a vampire, Zero was noted to be a talented vampire hunter due to being the stronger of a pair of rare twin hunters. Zero bears a tattoo on the left side of his neck originally used to supress his vampire side, later used to tame him. Zero is a casual dresser, usually wearing school uniform incorrectly with the vest and red tie exposed from under his black jacket and wears a fang like earing. Zero was born in the year of the Dog and is 181cm[1] (5'11) in height
Kaname Kuran:
Race: Pureblood Vampire.
Bio:
Quote:
Kaname Kuran is the Night Class president, both feared and respected by the other Night Class students. While he is cold and authoritative towards his contemporaries in the Night Class, he is always kind and sweet to Yuki. Kaname has shown that he cares for Yuki in a romantic sense and that he had fallen for Yuki ever since they were children. He wants to be closer to her, but senses how shy she is about it. Since he adores her, she is reluctantly accepted by the Night Class. He has attempted countless times to expand intimacy with Yuki. He is also Yuki's fiancée and Yuki knows him as her brother. He shares the Chairman's goal of peace between vampires and humans. He worked with the Chairman to create the Night Class at Cross Academy and with his presence, allows the Night Class to be kept in check. But the real reason Kaname agreed to attend the academy is so that he can be near Yuki and protect her.

As a Pureblood, Kaname is capable of controlling lesser vampires, but he chooses not to exercise his powers, thus earning the respect of the Noble vampires. In the fanbook it is stated that he is all powerful. Even his shadow mirror is capable of beating up another pureblood, he can create different shapes that monitor Yuki, such as a wolf or bats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Zero sat on the balcony's railing, watching the North side of Cross Academy. Usually, Day Students were good when it came to staying in their dorms while the Night Students were in class. Zero scoffed at the thought of the Night Students. They were filthy, disgusting, and horrifying. To others, they were beautiful creatures. But to Zero, they were no-good vampires.
Ever since that fateful day four years ago, Zero trusted no one.
"You're doing well, Prefect," the familiar voice snapped Zeo out of his thoughts.
"Shouldn't you be in class, Kuran-senpai?" Zero spat, standing on the railing, turning to face the Night Class dorm president, Kuran Kaname. The man was a year older than Zero, but Zero treated him like garbage. He wanted nothing to do with the pureblood. He could care less that he was taking Yuuki away from him.
"I said I needed a break," Kaname started. "Are you upset that Yuuki is going to be my wife?" he taunted, leaning against the wall, smirking. Zero laughed, and glared.
"Take her, she's just as filthy as you," he smirked and jumped to the balcony floor. "Why should I care about your incest ways, Kuran-senpai?" he scoffed and looked into Kaname's deep brown eyes. Zero's eerie lilac eyes pierced Kaname in the heart, but instead of speaking back, Kaname just turned and walked back to class.
Zero stood there, the expression on Kaname's face still in his mind. He looked hurt, but it also looked as if he was trying to maintain his glare. Zero turned, jumped to the railing, and then down to the ground. The smell of blood lingered in the air. Ever since Ichiru became one with Zero, Zero had been stronger, and able to withstand the smell of blood. He raced off, until he found a Night Class student on the ground, passed out. She had a cut on her face, apparently from a branch. Disgusted, he picked up the young student, and walked her carefully to the Chairman's office.
"Here," he spat at the Chairman, and held his arms out.
"OH NO!" he screamed and grabbed the girl, then rushed by Zero and ran to the infirmary. Zero casually went to follow behind, but when he turned, Hanabusa Aidou and Akatsuki Kain were standing in his way.
"Dorm President Kuran wishes to see you, Kiryuu," they spoke together, and grabbed Zero. As much as he fighted, they were stronger. He soon gave up and walked with them, to Kaname's room. There, they threw him in, and shut the door.
Kaname was sitting on his couch, one leg up, one leg down. Zero rolled his eyes and stood with his back against the door. "What?" he snapped, staring at the cocky, older man.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2011, 06:42 PM

Zero stood there as a smirk crossed Kaname's face. "What did you do to the girl, Prefect?" Kaname's voice was smooth, and somewhat creepy. Zero scowled.
"I did nothing," he started. "I found her and brought her to the Chairman." He looked out the window at the full moon. Kaname stood up and walked over to Zero, then wrapped his hand around his throat. Kaname's eyes were soft, his hand pressed gently to Zero's throat.
He leaned into Zero, and began whispering in the silver-haired man's ear. "Why does it not bother you that I am with Yuuki?" his words ran down Zero's spine. "Why are you not jealous?"
Zero closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "I do not care about Yuuki, Kaname-senpai," he growled, hating how close this man was. Kaname frowned and slammed Zero's head against the door, then listened to the loud crack echo through the room.
"I wasn't walking about Yuuki, you fool," he hissed, and Zero opened his eyes, looking to Kaname.
"Then what are you talking about?!" he growled. "Yourself?! That's disgusting..." he grinned as he spoke the last word. Kaname leaned back and looked at Zero, his eyes bright red. His hand reached the doorknob, and he pulled Zero away from the door. Zero gasped quietly as Kaname opened the door and threw him out. He landed on the floor with a thump, and his head hit against a large piece of wood protruding from the wall.
Groaning, he felt blood drip down his neck, and soon passed out from the blow.
~
Kaname locked his door and went to lay on his bed. He sighed as he ran his fingers through his thick, silky hair. Unbuttoning his shirt, he thought about Zero's last words, and his facial expression as he pushed him out of his room.