kittenquills
Minou
Send a message via AIM to kittenquills

Old 01-26-2011, 05:09 AM

Title: Snow Angels
Rating: PG
Word count: 423
Pairing: Tofuho
Warning: Boys kissing and being fluffy cute.
Summary: There is snow and cuteness.
A/N: I do not own Minho or Onew. Alas, SME does.

Jinki's arms reached out to each side, moving in a flapping motion usually saved for right before he fell, but this time his arms pushed back triangular areas of the snow beneath him. He reached up after a moment, his eyes smiled closed.

"Help me up, Minho-ah?" he pleaded, waving his hands in his dongsaeng's direction.

Minho grinned indulgently and reached down to help Jinki up in such a way that he wouldn't ruin his snow angel. "You're five, you know that, right, hyung?"

Either Jinki looked sturdier than he was, covered in so many layers of warm fabric, or Minho misjudged his own strength, because Jinki went flying up through the air as he stood and fell against Minho with an outgasp of air. Their gloved hands were still connected and Jinki looked up, blinking quickly at the flush that spread against Minho's already cold-reddened cheeks.

"I want to kiss you, Jinki-hyung," Minho stated softly but boldly, for him.

Jinki nodded quickly, his blush rivaling Minho's and surpassing it. "Please?"

Instead of replying, the taller boy leaned down and pressed his lips firmly against his leader's. It was hardly the most amazing kiss ever - they were both chapped from being in the chilly outside air and were nervously awkward, but when Minho pulled back, their smiles proved how little that mattered.

"Kiss me again?" Jinki asked, squeezing one of Minho's hands in his.

Shaking his head, Minho grinned. "As many times as you want, Jinki-ah, but inside, where the cold won't ruin your voice, since we were supposed to be inside a half-hour ago."

Letting go of Minho's hands, Jinki reached up and brushed his thumb against Minho's face lightly. "Alright, but only if you promise. I've been waiting for you to kiss me for..." he trailed off and shrugged, "A long time. So lets go in... but only after you keep your other promise!"

"Do I have to?" Minho squirmed, looking sheepish.

"Yes! My poor snow angel shouldn't be alone out here! Come on, Minho-ah!"

"Alright, but then we go inside and kiss more!" Minho flopped down so that his hand fell where Jinki's had been in the snow and that their wings overlapped.

"Thank you," Jinki whispered when Minho was once again on his feet.

A quick kiss later and the younger of the two smiled down almost shyly at his hyung, reaching out for his hand again as they walked back to their hotel.