View Poll Results: how will you make sure you win
kill every one that get's in your way 2 16.67%
make an ally and when it's over fight them with all you have 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Raven Eluryh
Forger of the cosmos and all its...
Send a message via MSN to Raven Eluryh

Old 01-14-2012, 05:09 AM

Raven left the motel he had stayed in the previous night early in the morning. He couldn't get his dream out of his head. He had had it before, but never so clearly, so real. He looked at his hand, worried that they might have disappeared. To his astonishment, the command seals were still there. He traced the vortex-like sword marks that now covered the back of his palm while he thought about the "holy grail", and what he had to do.
He made his way to his former teacher's home. The abandoned mansion stood before him, and memories from his first seven years on Earth came flooding back to him in a massive wave. He closed them away, and tried to forget them once more as he went inside.
Once more his memories assaulted him, horrible flashbacks of the night he left. The smell of slowly rotting wood stung at his nose causing him to lose his concentration. He remembered his teacher being blown to pieces before his eyes. He pinched his nose and focused on repressing his past.
He made his way to the basement, it was there he trained with his teacher to learn to be Magus. He opened up a compartment he had never known was there, right next to where he had fallen asleep while studying all those years ago. Just like his dream he found a box with his name on it, his excitement growing as he opened it. Inside he found a scroll and a torn piece of cloth. When he opened the scroll an envelope fell out, like the box it had his name on it. He read the letter inside, and set up the ritual.
When everything was set up he began to speak the incantation that was in the letter. He focused completley on the ritual, pouring all of his prana into it. The circle he made had begun to glow blue, and the more he spoke the brighter the glow became. After the last word passed his lips Raven was standing face to face with a young woman.
"Good afternoon miss."

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-14-2012 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: more detail

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 03:51 PM

Annabelle flipped her hair off her shoulders. She stood in her library, books strown out around her, each reading about different symbols, myths and legends. The white haired girl bit her lower lip as she thought about the previous day. Annabelle picked up the book that she found yesterday. The book was old, but well cared for. She looked it over, and thought about how reading it yesterday had seemed to 'summon' a strange but oddly familiar feeling man into her home.
Annabelle shook her head and laughed. "It must have been a dream. Thats all there is too it. A dream" she laughed at herself, putting the book down and picking up one about the runes she had tattooed onto the inside of her arms. Picking up a ball-point pen, Annabelle sketched more runes, trying to decide on the placement she liked. The black ink looked a bit odd next to the actual tattoos, but she didn't mind.
The girl found her mind wandering back to the strange book. She sighed. "This is nonsense. People don't simply come out of books. It's impossible!" Annabelle sighed. Pursing her lips together, she steadied herself. "Come on Annabelle, don't let your imagination run away with you." in an effort to prove to herself that nothing would happen, Annabelle picked up the strange book again, and began reading aloud. Her voice was clear as she pronounced each word with ease and force, half expecting nothing to happen, that everything she remembers to be just a dream.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2012, 10:58 PM

Conner was in his stealth mode this allowed the phantasms from being seen from prying eye's he was beside his master he had his blade at ready he didn't know what was waiting for them at this time of the day he saw his masters love for books he then saw her playing with the summoning book when she started to read out of it again he then let him self be seen by her "master you don't have to use that book to summon me here iv been here for the time I came here" Conner held his head high like he was a king "but would you give me the privilege of telling we who summoned me" Conner saw how confused she was and it was like she didn't even know what this was about.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 11:32 PM

Annabelle gave a small gasp and spun around to see Conner.
"You're the same one from the other day. I'm Annabelle, Annabelle Monaray." She clutched the book close to her body. "Who and what are you. How did you come out of the book yesterday? How long have you been silently watching me?" Her eyes widened with every question, terrified to actually hear the answers. "I thought it was just a dream. People don't just come out of books." Feeling a bit dizzy, Annabelle leaned against the table holding her books of runes.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-17-2012, 12:24 AM

Conner smirked and put his hand over his forehead "So you don't know hmm I thought so iv been here waiting ever since you summoned me the first time" Conner sat down putting some books on top of each other "my name's Conner the conqueror am I'm yours to command" Conner that there no one here but he could care less Conner stood up and started to go through books until he grabbed an atlas of the world "so what would your battle plan be my lady"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 01:14 AM

"Connor the Conqueror?" Annabelle frowned and reached to a different table, grabbing a book on history and lore. She flipped a few pages and held one towards him. "As in Connor the Conqueror of Egypt?" Suddenly any nervousness or fear suddenly disappeared as she was entranced by the idea of living history.
"Wait. What? Battle plans? What battle? Who are we fighting?"

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-17-2012, 01:18 AM

(were going to hold on a bit for every one to post)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 01-17-2012, 02:21 AM

Anita walked around her families tea shop searving the tables she was assigned to. She was distracted by the thoughts of the letter and book she had recived she would finally use after work that day. She smiled and continued working, when she was done she returned to the back room and dropped off all the dishes she had gathered and dropped them off then called to her mother that she was going to go do some studying as she was done her shift. She headed home and quickly ran into her room and shut the door and sat on the floor and opened the book and re-read the letter and then began reading into the book.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-17-2012, 04:52 AM

( letmefly101: ShadeSilverwing: Nabadell: it's time to start posting . . . If you don't you will make me cry )

Last edited by The-Black_King; 01-17-2012 at 07:04 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 01-17-2012, 12:16 PM

(To ping them you put @ before their user name and ; after their name and you get this The-Black_King:)

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 12:40 PM

(time to summon tally :D )

Soon Susan was closing for lunch. She always took an hour off for lunch. Every since she got the spell, she used lunch to train with Tally and to help her grow stronger. She fixed herself a sandwich and quickly gulped it down with a glass of water. She then put the dishes away and went into her private officee. She got the book and said the spell to summon Tally.

(soory short post have to go get on the bus i will edit when i get home!!)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 01-18-2012, 04:28 AM

Tally leaned over Susan shoulder then said "You know I basically sit with you for the whole day right? I don't actually come out of the book everytime, that was just the first time." She laughed a little then continued by saying "So whats the plan for today are you making any plans yet? Or are we training again becasue I starting to get a little sick of it." She smiled and moved around her to stand in front of her.

Anita found a spell in the middle of the book that was about something she couldn't quiet understand. She read the words out loud trying to make out that it was if she sounded it out it would make more sense. Once the last words were sounded otu she looked up to think about it and saw that someone was standing in front of her. She stared at the person for a moment then stod up and backed away. The person did not look familiar and they were in her room.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 11:54 AM

"well we were gonna train but if you don't want to we can do something else. What do you wanna do today Tally?" she asked. Susan new tally got bored of training sometimes, so she would see what she wanted to do today. After al she was a little bored of training herself.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2012, 04:55 AM

(Hi cristina)

Nabadell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-20-2012, 04:56 AM

(I post in here though, no?)

Last edited by Nabadell; 01-20-2012 at 04:58 AM..

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2012, 05:17 AM

(Yes)

Nabadell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-20-2012, 05:46 AM

Nabadell skittered with the wind in the tall grass, never taking her eyes off her target for more than mere seconds to manoeuvre herself around obstacles. Her target was well defended, but that was meaningless to her. Ever since her first and only failure, Nabadell was spurned to do better, to prove to herself that she was better than that and to regain lost honour. Even though the physical world was far beyond her grasp, nothing more than a thought now, Nabadell trained like she was still worth something.
Within the next few minutes, her target had moved into a building, the very same building she had made an entrance to. Creeping under the raised building, Nabadell eased the makeshift trap door open and then shut after she had passed through it like a snake in grass; her armour moving with her like a second skin. Nabadell stood straight and tall, stretching her muscles quickly before unsheathing her katana slowly behind the door, behind which her target sat unsuspectingly. The door opened silently, as if a breeze has eased it open with a gentle gust and Nabadell moved in for the kill. As the door began to close behind her, Nabadell heard two sets of footsteps behind her.
Nabadell whipped around, katana out in defence when she heard a guard gasp and the patrol hollered for reinforcements. Nabadell bolted for the nearest exit, a window across the table, past the target. She heard the arrow whistling towards her, but she didn't feel the distinct bite of its edge as she did so many times before. Instead, she felt as if she were being pulled down, deep into thought of the material world. Without much of a second thought, she heeded the call, anxious for a second chance at honour.
Nabadell felt the floor under her feet distinctly, suddenly remembering how the real ground felt even after the endless years of repeating the same failure. She looked around, her eyes taking in the colours and outlines with striking clarity, suddenly realizing that she was in a dark basement and standing in a circle of some sort. A male's voice caught her attention; it spoke a greeting to her. She looked at him and smiled, instantly knowing that he was the man who gave her the second chance she had been hoping to receive for all those years she tried to better herself. Suddenly, it was all worth her agony; the pain, the repetition, the anguish. Nabadell felt a new life course through her and she knew it was because of the man standing in front of her.
"Greetings, Master." Nabadell spoke, her throat welcoming the stretch. Her true-black hair fell around her shoulders and she smiled; she would not a single moment of the second chance go to waste.

Last edited by Nabadell; 01-20-2012 at 05:51 AM.. Reason: spelling mistook

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-20-2012, 05:51 PM

"I take it you're assassin class?" Raven looked her over, and he saw the blade she kept. Weapon like that? Certainly not a caster, she spoke in clear words, not berserker. She didn't have a mount or some form of transportation, that eliminated rider. Lancer wouldn't use a katana. Saber has armour, but more "amourish" than hers. Possibly archer, they can use swords, the clothes seemed to form with her though, which lead him to think assassin.
"You know you're a servant in the "holy" grail war?" Raven turned and went to the table near by. "Don't bother with your name, if you're the only one who knows it that means the other masters can't use it against us. You're presence concealment ability, A, B, C? Or is it lower?" He worked at the table drawing out a small circle with intricate runes.

Nabadell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2012, 05:07 AM

"I am an assassin, yes. My Concealment skill is A+, and have a Poison skill of D." Nabadell replied, following her master with curiousity. She watched what he was drawing, taking in his swift movements and weighing them in her mind; his hands moved with the speed rivaled only by a striking snake. Not only that, there wasn't a single smudge or sliver of chalk left behind.
"May I be so bold as to ask your name? I understand that I am in the war and wish to serve as best I can, but I need to be filled in with minor details. Like, where I am, for instance." Nabadell asked cautiously, rolling her shoulders and shifting her armour into a more comfortable position.

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-21-2012, 05:27 AM

``My first name is Raven, my last name is unimportant, as is where we are now, we aren`t staying longer than we have to.`` He finished his circle, double checking for mistakes. "Assassin, give me your hand."
"If not my real name, what about another? You can choose." She held out her hand. He took her hand and cut her palm, enough to draw a bit of blood, no more. It dripped onto the circle, his as well. He muttered a chant, and the two of them felt, different. A switch had been created in their minds, and flipping it allowed them to see things through the other's eyes.
"It's a perception sharing spell, with this we could be on opposite sides of the world from eachother and still see what the other can. But only what they see, if say I missed a bloodstain on the ground directly in front of me, you would as well."

Nabadell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2012, 05:45 AM

"I think I understand... Only one pair of eyes to focus with, therefore I focus on what you focus on, no?" Nabadell tried walking through the logic of the spell. Raven nodded, "Yes, precisely, Grace. Now, use the spell, see what I see."
Nabadell obeyed, using the spell she felt course through her veins. Suddenly, she was looking at herself, even past herself. Her own form had a blue aura, a red light flashed over her heart. Looking behind her, every object was outlined in a faint yellow, the circle they stood in was more of a gold. Snapping her vision back to herself, Nabadell tied her hair back in a tight pony tail and smiled, "I always looked better with my hair up. That and it doesn't get in the way whilst I work... Also, your vision is rather... special, per say."

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-21-2012, 05:54 AM

Raven chuckled. "I suppose it is isn't it? I often forget mine isn't a common gift." Raven looked around the room. He thought to himself, where to go now? This place was capable of being a base of opertaions, but he hated it here. It wouldn't allow him to focus on the task set before him. He walked over to his old desk and opened the drawer. Ignoring the pictures him and his teacher, he pulled out a folder.
He leafed through the pages until one in particular caught his eye. He pulled out a map of the city. His teacher had marked safehouses in the area. There was one a few kilometres just outside the city. He showed it to his servant.
"We're going there."

Nabadell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2012, 04:29 PM

"Would you like me to scout out the area before hand? You can stay here and gather anything you might need until I return if so." Nabadell offered. It would be a terrible start to the war if they got caught off guard this early. Nadadell looked at the map and tried to put it to memory as best she could. She looked for places to stay away from and where she could travel safely without having to use her Concealment skill. Not that it would matter much, when she used the skill she'd be undetected, but she dislikes using things unnecessarily- concervation was survival.

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-21-2012, 04:39 PM

He thought about her proposal, originally he planned for them both to scout the place. This could save time however."Be back in two hours." Raven immediatley went to start packing. "Take the map if you need it." His plan had already formed in his mind, pack anything of value he didn't remember, and burn the rest to ash.

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-21-2012 at 05:02 PM..

Nabadell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2012, 04:50 PM

"As you wish. I will start committing this to memory as soon as possible. If I tell you 'swordfish' it means it is not safe. That way if anyone saw or followed me they don't know what we're talking about." Nabadell informed her master as she checked her weapon and shoulder strap of vials to see if they were functional. With a bow to her master, Nabadell simply disappeared into the darkness, leaving for the location her master pointed out on the map, being sure to stay to the less used paths she found along the way and taking note of possible dangers for next time.

Last edited by Nabadell; 01-21-2012 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: Spelling mistake. Again.