Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-14-2016, 03:14 AM

"Oh, so you think those two are mates as well?" Piritta asked. "I guessed that, but I can't tell if they know that and just aren't letting on or what. I was really afraid I might have messed up something between them at that party and yeah..." She trailed off, not wanting to think about let alone go into details about the time she tried to seduce Ren for Yasu. She would probably never forget that mistake even if he'd been only kind. It was part of why she liked Ren and wished for his happiness in a friend sort of way. She smiled though, putting the thoughts aside. "But yes, I want to design like that some day even if I don't have my goals so set yet. I'm still dabbling and playing around with clothes, makeup, and other things. But you know it just sounds like the funnest adventure if you're there in it. Oh gosh, that sounded so cheesy!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-15-2016, 01:22 AM

Cyril snorted, "Oh they're mates, but they don't have a clue. Or at least Tristian does. I don't know about Ren, he might, but Tristian would be entirely more obnoxious if he knew." Cyril smiled as she talked about her dream, "Well, you're certainly in the right place for furthering it. So I don't think you need to worry. Yeah, designing can be a bit cutthroat, but at least your choosing a good person as your mentor." He chuckled, "And yes that was slightly cheesy, but it's okay."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-15-2016, 01:28 AM

Piritta chuckled at the idea of Tristian being obnoxious about his mate. It didn't fit the image she had of the older man, but she didn't know him like Cyril did. They made a cute couple though even if they didn't notice. "I think everyone but them must know then," she chuckled. Really, why did some people not figure it out. Was what she had with Cyril that special, that much more passionate. All she had to do was look at him and she knew she wanted to be in his arms. "I'm glad I picked the right path though. My mom said I've always been a dreamer and she didn't know if I'd ever come down from the clouds and find something real for myself. Seems in the past few years, I've found more than one real thing." She smiled up at Cyril, including him in the list.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-15-2016, 01:36 AM

"I am too seeing as that path brought you to me," he smiled, "And nothing wrong with dreaming, people used to scoff when I was a kid in high school who liked doing his female friends makeup and worked on the stage crew just for that. But I ended up where I wanted to be anyway, so that's what matter." He smiled, knowing that the realest thing for both of them would always be each other from now on. "Definitely found some very real things," he said, kissing the top of her head lightly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-15-2016, 01:44 AM

It felt like they were at the perfect height different for a kiss to the top of the head and Piritta shivered with the knowledge. Too perfect. They felt so perfectly made for each other. "Funny how my dreams never imagined something as good as the reality," she whispered, her eyes still on Cyril. "Oh, they were good dreams, but how could something so amazing happen to me?" She sighed, letting her eyes flutter closed again as she relaxed against Cyril. She supposed she needed to go home at some point, but she didn't want to. At least a little longer here next to her soulmate.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-15-2016, 01:57 AM

"I don't think any of us can fully realize our soulmate, if we could, the reality might not live up. And I think fate likes keeping us on our toes. Gives you the unexpected just to make you realize that you can't plan everything." He shrugged, not feeling even the slightest need to move. He could sit like this for the rest of the afternoon just sharing quiet conversation and he'd count the day as a success.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-15-2016, 02:17 AM

"No, I don't think you can plan a storm like this at all," Piritta sighed. She settled down and they stayed like that, mostly just enjoying each others presence in silence. The only conversation contained simple things they engaged in just to hear each other and share breath. They didn't need anything more than that. Hours later, Piritta's phone buzzed again, showing messages from multiple friends and reminding her of the call to her mother she needed to make. Apologizing, she pulled away, knowing she needed to leave at some point.

"My friends all want to talk to me and I need to change into real clothes at some point today and do some homework," she excused herself with. "But ya know, I'll call you later. Maybe tonight?" She smiled, backing away toward the door with an almost childish sweetness in her every word and action. "I'll definitely be back too."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-15-2016, 02:35 AM

Cyril relaxed in her presence, a contentment settling over him that he was sure he'd never really felt before, but then that was the point of a soulmate it. It didn't matter whether they were speaking or not, every moment just felt right. Which is why she stood to stand, Cyril bit back a pout and instead sighed, standing after her. "If you must," he mumbled not really wanting to be away from her ever again. He followed her as she gathered her stuff, leading her to the door, before she could step out. He pushed her up against it into another passionate kiss, unable to resist with her leaving, "You know you're really welcome to come back here and do your homework. I don't really want to be away from you for a moment."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-15-2016, 02:54 AM

Before she could reach the door, Cyril had her up against it, kissing her again. She gave herself over to it, kissing him back before they pulled apart, a little short of breath. "N-next time," she responded, smiling even as she flushed and stammered just a bit. Despite the surprise of the kiss, she felt she was already getting used to the closeness despite the passion that still flustered her for the simple fact that it was passionate. "But I think I need to go home at some point." She leaned up to kiss him again, just a little peck in goodbye. "I'm a dragonfly, remember? I'm gonna flit." With that, she slipped out the door with her dress and purse over one arm.

In reality she didn't drive here, but she didn't want to ruin the moment and make it harder to walk away by getting Cyril to drive her so she walked to the corner and called a taxi. Her attire wasn't suited for a bus stop so she was glad for the car's quick arrival and soon she was back home, feeling giddy and exhausted all at once. First thing a snack and a date with her fluffy floor rug. Then she could gush to herself all she wanted.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-16-2016, 03:00 AM

Cyril sighed as she left, not really wanting her to go, but understanding that he couldn't keep her there, especially when they really had just met. Though he'd definitely do what he could to convince her to stay more permanently and overnight intentionally before too long. After waiting so long for his soulmate, he just didn't really want to wait anymore.

Cyril collapsed back on the couch, not really certain what to do now. It was too early for him to sleep and while he probably should call his family, but he could quite work up the will to deal with the utter chaos his announcement would cause. Maybe tomorrow, once it'd settled in more. Because he knew the moment he told them, his mother would book the next flight out of Greece to come meet her future daughter-in-law.

He sighed, the longer he sat there, the drowsiness from earlier returning, but he fought sleep if only to replay the events from the night before. He remembered inviting her over, her giggling and him just barely resisting the urge to hug her to his chest and never let go. It was around then he finally remembered that he had thought briefly that she may have been his mate, even if his tired and slightly drunk brain hadn't really stored that information. But it was that impulse that had made her invite her home, despite him not normally doing that. He just didn't want to lose her then and never see her again, so he did what he could to insure he'd see her the next day. It was the same mindset that had him trying to think of ways to make her even more a part of his daily routine because every second without her felt endless.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-16-2016, 03:17 AM

The day continued to darken into night. Piritta never did change out of Cyril's shirt like she said and spent the day in the enormous garment, feeling wrapped up by him. It made going home easier and the time went by quickly though she didn't have much to do besides feel giddy. It left her busy--doing designs and cleaning and brightening her little apartment not far from campus just because if felt necessary to look bright. But in the end, she spent the later hours in anticipation, waiting for an appropriate hour when she could call her mother so many hours away. When the time struck, Piritta grabbed her phone immediately, falling onto her back on the couch.

As the phone dialed, she tilted her head up to the ceiling, a look of bliss covering his face. She couldn't wait to tell the news so bad her toes curled with it. Only some latent relaxation kept her in check so that when her mother's voice answered, she didn't jump up and blurt it all out. Instead, she closed her eyes and smiled a little harder.

"Hey mum. Did you have a nice morning over there?" Piritta asked in return of her mother's greeting.

"It's been very nice. Those red potted flowers are blooming inside even though it gets cold," he mother hummed. "But I want to hear about my little dreamer. What's this news you wanted to tell me?"

Piritta dragged in a deep breath before the words came tumbling out. "Oh mum! I've found my soulmate and he's wonderful! It was so strange, but the second I saw him, I think I just fell so in love. I want to be with him," she exclaimed, sighing at the end. Because she wasn't with him now. But she felt she needed to back away and then circle back in again. A little calm between each wave of the storm.

For a while, her mother didn't say anything. It felt like hours instead of minutes and she held her breath the entire time, just waiting for approval. "Oh sweetie!" her mother finally exclaimed. "You have no idea how I regret this ocean between us now. I want to meet him. I want to know everything!"

"Well, so far there's not much to tell, but it started like this..." With that, Piritta settled down to gossip much like they always did, two peas in a pod. Except this time, they gossiped about something far more real and important. Neither one of them could resist the excitement though. At the end, her mother just shook her head.

"Oh Piri. I told you we were like storms."

"I know mum. But I think that's okay."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-18-2016, 12:17 AM

Cyril had eventually dosed off on the couch, not really bothering with moving to his bad as the night wore on, his couch comfortable enough to sleep on. If Piritta ever called him, he missed it having left his phone in the bedroom, so he woke up the next morning slightly disoriented and maybe feeling like the day before was a bit of a dream.

He laid on the couch staring at the ceiling for several minutes, processing all the feelings from the day before and the realness of the kiss before she left and the sparks up his arm when he'd brushed his fingers across her mark. There was no way it could have been a dream, which had a smile gracing Cyril's face as he lay there.

Sitting up, he decided he couldn't wait any longer to see her again, the night without her an eternity, that he stood to go and grab her phone. He frowned seeing he didn't have a missed call, but it was unimportant since he would speak to her soon anyway. He scrolled to her name in his favorites and pressed the button, a type of anticipation already feeling him.

He waited impatiently for her to answer, tapping his foot on the ground as he stood there. Finally, he heard the click of the phone being answered and breathed out a simple, "I miss you."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-18-2016, 01:04 AM

That evening, Piritta really did mean to call Cyril. She thought about him. She longed to hear how voice, but after the call with her mother that dragged on far I to the night, the day's activity and emotional load finally hit her. Still wrapped up in Cyril's shirt, she fell asleep on the couch with pleasant warm thoughts in her head. The crickets set a chorus outside that left her dreams pleasant and full of her mate's face and gem eyed dragonflies.

A gentle singing dragged her out of that sleep again. She groaned, shifting without wanting to lift her face out of the throw pillow she hugged. She noise grew more persistent and all at once it hit her who called. Piritta answered, a sleepy smile on her face.Cyril's words made her heart thump and for a second, the greeting left her stunned. A second later, she breathed out a reply. "Come spend the day with me."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-18-2016, 01:21 AM

Cyril grinned uncontrollably both at her voice and her words, his entire being itching to follow through on just that simple invitation. The itch to be closer to here, something that had settled in under his skin almost instantaneously, and he wasn't sure if it would ever really go away.

"Okay," he replied, like it was the simplest thing in the world because it was. She'd said exactly what he had been hoping to hear. This feeling made him wonder how soulmates ever went more than a couple of hours without seeing each other much less days. "I'll come over to your place this time I guess?" he asked, already moving to pull out clothes to get ready, not wanting to wait a second longer.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-18-2016, 01:38 AM

"Yeah," Piritta hummed back. "That sounds good. I'll text you the address and then we can go out later too. I don't want to just sit at home all day since I have someone to share everything with!" Her sleepiness started to dissipate, replaced by excitement. All the little things she enjoyed doing would become twice as enjoyable with Cyril by her side. Even without trying, she already knew it. So really, why just snuggle even if she wanted to hold his hand. Yes, that was the one thing she most wanted right now--just to twine their fingers together and not let go.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-18-2016, 01:48 AM

"Sounds like a plan to me. Well I'm gonna get ready, and I'll see you soon, Piri," he murmured a quick goodbye and then hung up, getting ready while he waited for the ping that would indicate she'd sent the address. He was glad for his simple wardrobe at the moment, it made getting ready quick and easy and he not needing to shower shortened the time considerable. The longest part of his routine was styling his hair into careful spikes and then he was ready. He typed the address into his GPS and headed toward Piritta's place.

The drive to her place was short, another thing, he was glad for and soon enough he was knocking gently on the apartment door, feeling jittery with excitement, hoping it would settle once he was able to wrap his arms around her again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-18-2016, 02:30 AM

Piritta sent the address quickly, then rolled off the couch with a stretch. It wasn't much of a bed, but her small frame made even curling up their a real possibility. She never had to worry about her toes getting cold because they hung over the arm rest. Taking her phone, she headed into the bathroom to shower and spent time putting her hair and outfit together, worrying needlessly over gold or bronze hair clips, matching buttons on her blouse and the perfect sash and belt combination, but why wear one. Her skirt was shirt and her tights matched with girly mary janes with bows on the side.

She was still struggling with the stockings when Cyril knocked. Even the soft noise alerted her, but then, the apartment didn't make much noise with just her. "I'll be there in a second!" she called before deciding that she wouldn't second guess her shoe choice again and just gathered everything, taking it to the door where she swung it open.

"Hey! Sorry my outfit is all a mess. I couldn't decide what to wear at all!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-18-2016, 02:46 AM

Cyril chuckled, "You look beautiful," he said, his voice sincere in that he would always find her to be the most beautiful and amazing thing in the world. Her clothes didn't matter in the slightest to him. He leaned down and pressed a small kiss to her lips, light, just a greeting, but something that he needed just as much as he needed to see her as often as possible. "So did you want to go out and about now, or later?" he asked, "I haven't eaten yet," he confessed, "I was a bit too anxious to get over here to really think about it."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-18-2016, 03:23 AM

After the kiss, Piritta laughed at Cyril then laced their fingers together to lead him into the little apartment. It wasn't much in terms of space and looked less so because of clutter and the designing taste of someone clearly picking up one project and flitting quickly to the next, everything ending up haphazard, but thought out. "I haven't eaten either," she admitted. Leaving her attempt to put on shoes for later, she pulled him into the kitchen. "Do you like tea or coffee? I have some cereal and bagels now, but some other time I'd love to make a traditional Finnish thing for you. Even if people say the food there is pretty weird. It's definitely not American at least."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-19-2016, 12:24 AM

"Coffee would be nice, and a bagel actually sounds really good. So let's eat that and maybe later I can take you out for a nice dinner or something?" he suggested, already feeling the need to spoil her in small ways, if only to see her smile carefree and happy to take away the pressure of the world for a little while. He let her pull him into the kitchen, revealing in the small feel of her hand in his, how it felt so fragile and delicate and yet utterly perfect.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2016, 01:13 AM

"Probably better than pickled herring for breakfast anyway," Piritta joked. She whirled away to her pantry where she collected a bag of plain and cinnamon raisin bagels. She set them down, moving to get the cream cheese out as well. "But that sounds great. Just the thought of someone special taking me out!" She grinned hard as she popped a cinnamon raisin bagel in the toaster and turned around, offering a paper plate to Cyril. "But I really did mean we should go out and about today. Like anywhere, everywhere. Like...all those little shops where no one expects to find anything, but comes home with bags. And the jewelry is displayed in antique cabinets with giant knobs. You can just walk for hours looking in windows with ice cream in hand..." She let out a wistful sigh just as her bagel popped up.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-19-2016, 01:56 AM

"Definitely better," Cyril agreed, wrinkling his nose, "I think I'd rather just avoided pickled fish altogether." He let go of Piritta's hand briefly to pop a cinnamon raisin bagel in the toaster on the counter. After doing so he twined their hands back together, needing the point of contact. "We can do whatever you want Piri. But that does sound nice. A first date, I guess, huh?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2016, 02:02 AM

Piritta laughed. "Then maybe you should avoid Swedish and Finish foods. And well, Scandinavian in general. We like fish and pickling. There is kind of a lot of it around," she continued, still fighting back chuckles. Maybe because she grew up with it, she enjoyed the cuisine, but some more than others were an acquired taste and even she had trouble with some dishes. "A first date," she confirmed, enjoying the warm feel of his hand. Even seconds apart, she missed the contact and now tightened her grip. "And it will be the best first date ever."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-19-2016, 02:52 AM

"Hm, maybe, but I guess I'd try them if you wanted me too. I make Greek food from time to time, so it would be fun to trade our different cuisines or favorite dishes as a meal one night." He pulled her to sit down at the table, much like they had the morning before, his hand gently caressing over the top of hers, just taking in each other's presence, "It will be amazing because it's with you." He smiled at her, her joy for the world, something that made him remember what it was like to be nineteen. It brought out the part of him that was more willing to explore, and the more he sat with her the more he felt the desire and want to tell his family the development.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2016, 03:04 AM

Piritta nodded her head. "I'm glad, though I'm not much of a cook. I've only had gyros once though so it'd be fun to try something Greek." Sitting down at the table, she finished off her bagel with its extra cream cheese on top. They never separated hands so the warm feeling made her toes curl even as she ate. The experience felt like nothing else, as simple as it was. Once she finished, she smiled at Cyril. "So, do you want to get to exploring now or maybe eat another bagel first?"