Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-04-2008, 01:36 PM

He smiled and stroked the leopards hair. "Don't worry about that." he smiled. "I got a discount here and I was saving up to buy you, but now that I can use that money for stuff." he smiled before kissing his head in a friendly way. "You sure?"

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via MSN to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Pikapi Pikachu

Old 04-04-2008, 01:40 PM

Satoshi nodded. "I'm sure." He grinned. "Besides, you need to spend something on yourself as well. You can't be spending it all on me!"

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-04-2008, 01:43 PM

HE smiled and nodded. "okay, let's pay for all of it then." he smiled as he took him to the counter to pay for it. With the discount he had a lot of money still in his wallet.

"You hungry Satoshi?" he asked softly feeling his own stomach rumble.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via MSN to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Pikapi Pikachu

Old 04-05-2008, 12:19 AM

"Yup," Satoshi confessed, his own stomach taking that precise moment to rumble. "I guess that shopping's worked up an appetite."

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-05-2008, 08:00 AM

HE smiled and nodded as they walked out of the s store. "okay, is there anything you really want to eat?" he asked his new friend before stopping for a breif moment so he could hear the answer and take him to a place where they would get some of it.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2008, 12:24 PM

"I'm not fussy," Satoshi assured his friend. "The food back at the shop was basic, but good." He had to admit the owner of the shop at least knew how to look after the hybrids.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-05-2008, 12:47 PM

He smiled and took him out for a simple sandwich. "Well then, tell me what you like to eat!" he smiled. "I don't want to give you something you don't like." he said.

With a smile he guided Satoshi through the streets to his new home.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2008, 01:21 PM

"Well, I do love chocolate," Satoshi confessed with a bit of a blush. "We never got too much of it at the shop, so we always made the most of it while we could whenever the owner was able to get some for us."

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-05-2008, 03:01 PM

He smiled and got his hand in his pocket. With a smile he got out some chocolate. "here, to start with." he smiled.

He handed the small chocolate bar to his friend.Smiling as he opened the front door of his home. "welcome to your new house." he said.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2008, 12:11 AM

"Thank you!" Satoshi took the chocolate bar and began munching happily as Jack opened the door to his new house. "Oh wow!" Tan and gold marked ears perked up as the hybrid entered, staring around in wonder. "It's beautiful! I love it already!"

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-06-2008, 08:16 AM

Jack blushed. "ah...it's nothing, most came f rom Ikea..." he said before letting him in and showed him around. "Do you want to sleep with me, or would you rather have your own bedroom?" he asked him as he got them some water to drink.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2008, 09:08 AM

Satoshi thought about it for a few moments. He didn't want to sleep alone, but at the same time, he didn't want Jack to think him a ... well, he wouldn't say it out loud. But he didn't want to be seen as someone after something more than just a friend - at least for the time being. "Could I have a bedroom close to yours?" he finally asked, blushing brightly.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-06-2008, 09:23 AM

HE looked at him and smiled. "Yes of course!" he smiled at him. "I wouldn't mind it if you slept with me though. I've got a king size bed...and...well...It gets kinda lonely..." he whispered to him blushing just as deep as the other did. With a small smile he then just looked at Satoshi.

HE sipped the water and smiled a bit to him.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2008, 10:12 AM

Satoshi blushed furiously. He knew what it was like to be lonely, even with the other hybrids sharing the communal cage day and night. Even the sound of their breathing close by hadn't eased that loneliness, and now that he had a chance to not be lonely any more, Satoshi was both eager, but also dreading it at the same time.

He looked down at the floor, unable to meet Jack's eyes. How could he tell his new human friend just how scared he was?

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-06-2008, 10:15 AM

Jack noticed that Satoshi was scared. Gently he pulled his new friend closer and hugged him tightly. His hands gently rubbing his back. "It's okay if you don't want to for now. I understand." he whispered softly into the nicely formed ears.

He then pulled away slightly before smiling. "let's get your clothes upstairs." he smiled.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2008, 10:36 AM

Satoshi couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief at Jack's understanding, and he nodded. "Besides, I can always move in when I get more used to you," he said brightly, ears perked up once more.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-06-2008, 10:39 AM

Smiling he nodded at that. "yes, of course you can." he smiled before leading him upstairs and to his room. "I'll change the sheets for you, why don't you hang out your clothes in the closet?" he asked him with a smile.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2008, 10:42 AM

"Okay!" Satoshi beamed and began hanging his clothes up. The room was much bigger than he'd been expecting, but it was also a very pretty room, and once he'd finished hanging up his clothes, he decided to explore, tail swishing gently behind him.

What impressed him the most so far was the four poster bed in the center of the room, and he wandered over to get a better look. The sheets were very soft, and he ran a hand over them in admiration, wondering what it'd be like to sleep between them. He decided he'd find out tonight, and went back to the rest of his explorations.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-06-2008, 10:44 AM

Jack smiled as he got the clean sheets on and made sure it would be lovely for his new friend. "You like it so far, don't you?" he smiled at him. Then he looked at Satoshi and sat down on the large bed.

A wide smile on his lips as he watched his friend exploring. "I've also got a garden, so you can hang outside and such." he said with a smile.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2008, 10:48 AM

Satoshi turned at the mention of a garden. "Really? That's so cool!" His ears stood up straight with excitement. "Can I go have a look now, please?"

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-06-2008, 10:52 AM

He smiled and nodded. "of course!" he said and got up. "Come. " he said as he got to the stairs and moved down to show the lovely garden, which was filled with all kinds of plants on the sides of the grassy area.
There also stood a tree with low branches.

Jack let the leopard wander around as he sat down on the veranda and got them drinks and small little snacks of all sorts.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2008, 11:02 AM

Satoshi lost himself in amongst the trees and shrubs as he explored, tail swishing in wonder as he explore. The garden, like the house, was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, and he wandered through, amazed at all the different plants he saw. "It's so beautiful."

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-06-2008, 11:04 AM

Jack smiled at how Satoshi acted. It was nice to see the other so happy. with a smile he just sat back in his chair as he watched the leopard explore. "I'm glad you like it so much!" he said happily.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2008, 11:10 AM

"I love it!" Satoshi beamed as he came to stand in front of Jack. "It's going to be great here, I just know it!" His tail gave a happy twitch as he sat down next to his owner and looked at the snacks the human had prepared. "What have you got here?" he wondered.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-06-2008, 11:12 AM

HE smiled at him before nodding. "I'm glad. I don't want my new friend to be unhappy here." he said before nodding.
"I made some tuna salad with toast, stuffed eggs and brownies." he smiled. "just take what you want." Jack beamed.