Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2015, 12:22 AM

Tv dinner was good. I was balancing it on me, plus reading my tablet. Corralled my nail polishes. Have 6. Want to use up. Whats annoying with them is you never can get to the bottom. The brush isnt long enough. Plus gets goopy at end. Looked into thinning them with polish remover, but its not good. Do you really want that harsh stuff to be sitting on your nails? They sell polish thinner. Do i really want another bottle in this house? I can barely get out the door in the morning, what with the bottleneck:)

No, izzy, asparagus not specifically on my diet. Just want to incorporate more fresh veg. Im scared of artichokes. I love the meaty leaves with mayo, particularly the heart. But so labor intensive, cutting those quills off. And that squeaky sound it makes. You may be able to mic it. Does hope still dislike candy?

---------- Post added 04-22-2015 at 08:11 PM ----------

Just futzing around ol. Refilled a med. Changing credit card design from tiger to daisy. Heard there was a shooting in hills of my fair towne. Seems to be a family dispute. The quaker book lost me. #Snore city. Baseballs on. I think ive had all the snacks allotted for tonight. Night!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2015, 05:47 PM

Did my hair bun up bigger. #I like. Have to duck low getting into car tho. I really liked amy winehouses retro beehive.

Going to lunch diner with pal. Not hungry.

The shooting in our town Was a father shooting his son. Their ages were doubled, so thats what i thought. Seems son will live. Fathers in the pokey.

Wearing my new earrings. #Blue hearts

Got new cd in car. #Soundtrack to mary poppins. Gal told me there is new cinderella movie out.

My hair bun reminds me of burger bun. Maybe ill make up a fun hamburger bun. With the patty, green lettuce, orange cheese. And i would wear it. #I really would

---------- Post added 04-24-2015 at 02:28 PM ----------

Out there. And this is the day i choose to play madge simpson. Lunch was fine. I had pancakes. But the green tea i had was from the local warehouse club store. I wasnt thrilled with that. At least give us a brand name. Liptorn, even.

Then i hit tjs. Their music was slower. Like instrumental. Usually its 60s or 70s, with someone making that gonging sound. Got sunflower seeds. Rosemary, thyme maple toffee! Sounds like a winner.

Think ill have decafe. Celebrate el friday.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2015, 05:29 PM

Hi mariah! Go fly a kite, mariah! Im not budging from this house. Already biked. Now a lovely Saturday. All mine! Id like to be productive, but we shall see.

Seems bruce jenner really does want to be a woman. I wonder what he especially desires. Dressing like a woman in public? Wearing the makeup? It is fun being a femme fatale. He needs to write a book. This is not your average gender bender. Jenner was epitome of maleness. Hes olympian! Like hercules.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-26-2015, 12:08 AM

Hey, Dazzy!
Well...Hope still doesn't eat much candy at a time, but she has grown pretty fond of chocolate!
She got a lot of chocolate at Easter, but we all came down with that stomach flu, so she hadn't had much time to eat much candy before she didn't want to eat ANYTHING!
She gets a few malted milk eggs and a chocolate kiss and she will turn down the next offer!
...But she loves frozen spinach....while its still frozen! Lol! She likes her a spinachsicle! Lol!
We recently discovered that she LOVES a green salad! ...iceberg lettuce, some carrot and cabbage...with the dressing on the side, for dipping!
And she loves brothy soups....eating the broth with a spoon, all by herself...with very little mess!
She isn't quite 2 and a half, yet!
.....I could go on and on and on about Hope! Lol!
I hope the rest of your weekend goes well for ya! & !

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2015, 12:52 AM

Hey, how're you peeps?

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2015, 04:21 AM

It's almost 10 p.m. and I haven't pulled it out of the bag yet. Ah well. Almost doing overage on tablet so laid off it. Been reading. Stuff in 1800s.

I have...nothing to report. Opened a bag of tortilla chips. Might as well hit it. Tomorrow's wash day.

Looks like hopes got good eating habits, izzy! And chocolate s not a candy, it's a food group:) are her teeth in? (I know nothing about babies.) There's an ad about ranch dressing on broccoli like a cone. An ice cream man is handing out to kids.

Still windy. But my incessant allergies are better. In fact it rained a little last nite.

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2015, 05:30 AM

Allergies are just the worst. Such a shame that these have to be such a hindrance.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-26-2015, 03:35 PM

Hey, Dazzy! I hope your washday is light today!
It is snowing, here, today!....could get near 16 inches in the next 24 hours!
Yes..Hope has a mouthful of teeth...and she thoroughly enjoys brushing them!
If we were to let her, she would brush her teeth 15 times a day!
She loves to play in the water at the sink, also, and can move the stool in the kitchen so she can reach the faucet.
She wants to do everything herself!...like fill her water cup, put stuff in the (micro) "wave," and pulling the milk out of the fridge. She can even get herself dressed.....but she can't pull her pants over her diaper and gets a little frustrated.
She has hit a really sweet stage,...spontaneously hugging me and saying "I love you, too!....Hope is awesome!" Lol!
Oh...I forgot to mention, earlier, that I was pleasantly surprised when ya said ya had the Mary Poppins soundtrack on in your car! ...we watch that movie pretty often...and I just love it every time! Dick Van Dyke rules in that movie!
I hope your Sunday is super satisfying....and that the allergies take a day off! & !

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2015, 03:00 PM

We're getting into 80s this week. Not fun to be in a hot car. Its too bad we cant leave our winders down in parking lots. How do we get rid of this element x? Is any society crime free? Whats the opposite of liberal?

My neighborhood has an ol site. And there Are many honest folks. They post finding keys. Credit cards, phones. They are also petty and argumental. Racial profiling is so verboten. So is wanting to eat foie gras. Dont Get them started on anything controversial like abortion or immunizations. The two sides come out scratching and snarling.

Did get some ol desky done. And i got my 12 gs back. #Puts carefully away in pink g wallet

So, this new england 1800s childhood book im reading. Im glad the woman wrote it. Tells how her childhood was, living by the sea. She said 3 or 4 miles was not considered far for a child of 5 to go. Alone or with a pal! How did we go from that freedom to kids not being able to play freely in their own town? Legoland, an amusement park i think in California, requires adults to enter with a child. Trying to prevent pervs.

Well, the pink train to monday is approaching. Gotta go!

---------- Post added 04-27-2015 at 09:21 AM ----------

Ive started another book thats got me cackling. Some romance mystery bouncing between a bank robbery in the 30s to present time. Its set in Tennessee. And southern colloquialisms up the yin yang. They just used a 30s name, bug preston, and i smiled so wide!

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-27-2015, 08:15 PM

Monday greetings to ya!
We have a community website called Pinecam,com....it sounds like a carbon copy of what you describe!
They will argue and nitpick about everything from irresponsible dog owners to how not to feed the wildlife to how to drive in the mountains.....
They just lost a longtime poster and community asset....lady died unexpectedly....leaving everybody shocked and realizing what they took for granted!
You don't have to join the website to look at it...if you're ever interested in how the mountain folk talk to each other.
Considering that we still have snow on our deck, despite the rain that fell, I would be happy to sit in a hot car about now! Lol!
We have to borrow the Dog Guy's car to take Sarah to a doc appointment tomorrow....a trip that will take an hour to get to and an hour to get back....and prolly 15 minutes with the doc!
Seems like a waste of time, but Sarah needs some meds renewed and the doc won't do it unless she sees Sarah and requests blood work.
At least the temperature for Tuesday is expected to be near 60 degrees....and no precipitation forecast!
I sure wish I had time to read a book! ....I'm lucky to get time to read 1 or 2 posts on here before I am interrupted and distracted! Lol!
I hope your Monday is going well! & !

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2015, 11:24 PM

I had too much ice cream today. All pretense of civility had ceased. I was eating it out of the carton. #La piggolotto

Was driving in hills of my town. Saw cop cars flashing lights across street. About 3 more cop cars were there. I skedaddled. Passed a sheriffs car. Other day a father shot his son multiple times somewhere on that street. I wasnt waiting to find out. Later i em gf, who lives couple cities away, what i saw. She said the father was an ob/gyn doctor at my hospital! Ye gods, he just flushed that career down the toilet.

Izzy, i looked at pinecam. Very interesting!

---------- Post added 04-27-2015 at 06:09 PM ----------

Just reading neighborhood web site and it seems all that pole eese action i witnessed today was maybe robbery suspects. A passerby saw two handcuffed women. Holy 5 finger discount, batman!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2015, 09:11 PM

Well, not really. But it was jella windy out. Some kid in town lost his drone. If it landed on some roof, good luck. Some perps hit a grade school at 2 a.m. going for electronic goodies. They were nabbed. That is all.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2015, 06:20 PM

Harsher water restrictions in The Dusty State. You cant wash your car with a hose, unless it has a shut off valve. They recommend car washing places, cause they use reconstituted water. Ew, dirty water.

They sincerely want us to let lawns go brown. But thats unattractive. Maybe we can dye it green?

Been on Gaia site today. Lots of rl posts. Kind of interesting.

Well today is mr clean day. Gotta run.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-29-2015, 11:26 PM

Because the water provided to out community comes from wells, the only local carwash recycles its water....and it STINKS to high heaven! I had to step away from the building while the BF washed a lawn tractor! Ugh!
We had water rationing in Denver in years past...only water lawns for 15 minutes in each zone, max 6 zones...on alternating days, and NO washing your car with a hose! ...bring buckets of water out...and don't let it run down the gutter, cuz the water police might knock on your door and fine ya for wastage!
No sprinklers for kids to run through...and wash your dog inside!
Things have improved so the rationing is no longer mandatory, but voluntary now.
I suggestt they replace lawns with astro-turf....ya could choose cool patterns and designs and never need to mow or water...yet is nice to walk or play on!
Accented by a few potted plants and one would never miss the grass! Lol!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2015, 02:30 PM

Hi izzy! I was googling astro turf, and got my knuckles rapped for it, too. It definitely is attractive, and seems no maintenance. I wonder how it takes the heat, tho. Day after day. Youd think itd bleach itself out. But, read an alarming note. Astro turf is a suspected carcinogen! Seems its made from recycled tires? And the heat brings out black particles. Kids playing soccer, etc are turning up with cancer. Itd be good for house lawns, tho. No one goes on them anyway, except dogs.

So yesterday i did some vacuuming. And some ol desky. Read more of my book set in Tennessee. Theyre going out of their way to showcase southern speak and sayings. The couple is finally getting it on. He chased her from beginning. She admitted his charm, but played it tepid. I dont know why he persisted. She wasnt giving him the time of day. Oh, they did mention she resembled lady di, just shorter. Maybe that was it.

Have to get a watch battery today. And i have my moms old watch. Definitely vintage. May be worth a little. I was thinking id get it spruced up. New crystal, band. But if its a windup, i dont know. I dont need another daily commitment.

And so, the thursday express is here. Itll take us, itll take us, to places far away!

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-30-2015, 10:01 PM

Hey, Dazzy! ....I hope your day has been going well!
That is very interesting about the astro turf!
I am curious if the road base that they use for road surface, that is made from ground up tires, is also a cancer risk! With millions of cars driving on it every day, one would assume that particles would be kicked into the air... And to think that it was a form of going "green!" ..."green" from the chemo and radiation treatments, maybe! Lol!
I betcha that there is a market for a safe, synthetic lawn in the near future....possibly assembled by a 3D printer?....for technology has answers for everything....except saving this poor, abused planet! Lol!
I will say, again, that I wish I had time to read books....for I think its cool when the dialogue is written phonetically...the way it actually sounds instead of how the words are actually spelled.
I used to read a lot!....I read some 26 books in a series by Piers Anthony...about a fantasy world called Xanth...that uses a lot of puns and wordplay.... I had borrowed the series to date from the library and had em all stacked on my bedroom floor....It was a pleasant escape from real life, to live in magical Xanth for a while!
He has written more in the series since last I read any....but I just don't have time....or focus....to read anymore.
So....what's on the menu for dinner?

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2015, 11:46 PM

What a hot day. Not fun to drive. Had 30 spf on. Could feel the rays beating down. Well, thats why i have sunscreen from 10 to 90. I couldnt be amish and wear long sleeves and long layered skirts in deep summer. And be working. I would shirley faint. Once i was standing against a door jam and got too hot. I slid to sitting position. I had passed out. Then once i was in this house and it was hot and stuffy. I started feeling uncomfortable and quickly went outside to fresh air. So at least i know the feeling before i drop. #Stop, rock n roll

Got battery and jeweler going to restore moms watch. Got tremendous allergy fit. Now im wrung out. And i had taken allergy pill.

Izzy, i hadnt known that roads were made of tires. Ifso fatso, im sure roads are a carcinogen. Every man made thing is! I love word play. I love to bauble in it. I was sorry to read that bf was being mean to sarah. Him being cool with her seemed to be one of his positives. I had leftover pancake and put some chili beans on top. I couldnt stop the popsicles😳 whew. I hit something and momentarily lost this post.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-01-2015, 04:35 AM

I'm not sure if they use the ground tire road base in all states, but Colorado did it...at least a few years ago. I'm not sure if they still do it.
There's lots of demand for used tires to make retaining walls with....yet there are places with mountains of used tires.
I worry about the ground water being contaminated when using tires for landscaping...especially since we use well water...
But, like ya said...EVERYthing causes cancer these days!
And what else can we do with all those tires that won't pollute one system or another?
I am so pleased to hear that you plan to read Piers Anthony!!
Be careful! ....his books are kinda addictive! ...Especially if ya start with the very first one and follow the story from book to book!
I hope you enjoy the book as much as I would! ...You must tell me what ya think!
As for the BF's behaviour...I think it is a symptom of untreated depression....not liking himself, so he wants everybody to hate him, too.
We need some good stuff to happen in the worst way! ....seems no matter how hard we try, everything continues to fail on us! ...I just tolerate it in a different way than the BF does.
I blew up at him, so he has been pretty nice to Sarah, again....but I still feel like I gotta keep his time with her to a minimum so she doesn't wear his patience thin.
On the other hand, Hope...after witnessing Sarah having a seizure...has been pretty nice to Sarah....understanding that Sarah's "brain is broken," and that she can't always do what we expect her to do. She is still pretty bossy, but it seems to be with the best intentions!....telling Sarah how to play with toys that Sarah has had for years! ....its really awfully cute! Lmao!
You might want to carry an umbrella to shade yourself from the sun's rays and provide you with some shade....and a spray bottle of water to mist yourself when ya feel overly warm! ....I have never passed out, but I know that "terribly uncomfortable" feeling you speak of....and its kinda scary!
Definitely do stay hydrated....on real water!....less soda!
I read that Pepsi is going to take aspartame out of diet Pepsi! I don't drink Pepsi, but I am overjoyed!
There is a documentary about aspartame called "Sweet Misery" that explains my joy.
I hope ya have a pleasant and cool night! & !

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2015, 02:30 PM

Good morning menewshaoins! Its another sunny day in The Parched State. I told you i had this terrible allergy fit yesterday after work at home. I sneezed myself from room to room. Felt like poo the rest of the night. And it was hot. Didnt cool down for hours.

Today i hit my favorite italian restaurant. Hope the swishy waiter is there. Hes this tall man with elegant italian accent. Very attractive. I plan to have the eggplant parmigiano and tirimisu. Undecided about their ice joe. They dont put much ice in it and it soon becomes tepid. Perhaps i shall be intrepid and announce pole lightly i dont like my joe tepid.

Yesterday my bun was becoming undone. Its the proverbial freudian bun. I love big bun hairstyles. Like in this southern book im reading, big hair is closer to god, or the roof of my car.

Morning izzy! Are you familiar with, the boxcar children series? Wonderful kids books. She wrote tons, like piers. And its best to go in chronological order too. Thats good bf is being nicer to sarah. Soon hope will catch on and shame him for his behavior.

I never thought of the problem of old tires before. Just recently put mother jones feed on my twitter.

Did hear of pepsi removing equal from their drinks. They must consider it bad. Sigh. And i thought equal was safe. Hope you have a good day!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2015, 03:31 PM

Still got bad headache from allergy fit i had yesterday. And it was so hot. 79* in the house. Wow, izzy, hail! Had to take 2 baths. Amazingly, i got a lot of desky done. All the receipts i throw into a container. Ive got the bills ready to pay, almost. Have to find few more statements. Im paying ol now. Before i was using the automatic phone feature.

Sipping joe now. Food channel on. Rachael ray. Havent seen her in awhile. She talks so fast. I like slow introduction into the day. Id prefer not to talk until noon.

So, the lunch at italian restaurant was nice. Had to break out my neck fan tho. Hot. They make pizzas on site. Thats like 500* oven. The swishy waiter wasnt there. It was this attractive blonde. Very perky, very italian. She called me signorina. Place wasnt busy. Oh, they play great music. Oh, m.w. the pizza size is the size of a very large plate. My pal ate the whole thing. I would only have been able to eat couple slices. He had the sea salt caramel ice cream.

Well, what should i do? Maybe bike. Maybe itll help my head. Couldnt get my bun to sit right. Ended up using a scrunchie.

---------- Post added 05-02-2015 at 09:48 AM ----------

Heard kate had a girl. I think shes the epitome of ladylike. Yesterday i put on this long dangly earring. Color matched my blouse. But blouse was busy looking. The earring looked gaudy. I thought, WWKD. I put on a tiny earring.

So i was just looking at this womans blog. Shes mainstream looking, except for her extensive tats. And shes a tattoo artist. I can more understand guys with tats. But it puzzles the heck out of me when i see a mainstream woman do it. I guess its like wearing a signature article of clothing...for life. A lot of women change with the season or decade of their life. Youre not the same person at 20 as you are at 50. Do you still want to see those youthful indiscretions all over your body? Im not talking about the rose by the ankle, but stuff like miley. Words, symbols. Shes doodling all over her body. I really dislike her personna now. Shes just doing outrageous things to startle folks. Her latest stunt is dying her pit hair pink, while wearing a pig mask. I so liked the hannah montana show. And that girl has left the building.

ladydiana
Planet Rock

Old 05-02-2015, 06:08 PM

Hi Izzy I have sinuses and bad headaches to .Haven't been doing much

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2015, 07:01 PM

Still malingering. But the temp is Choice! Bit of coolness. Have window open to enjoy. Took advil and allergy pill. Lady di, do you take something for your sinuses? I might have that too. My eyes hurt like theyre under pressure.

So i biked, medicated. Went thru desky box and found that receipt i was looking for. Then, been reading mags. Self. A health/exercise one.

I know what you mean, mr wrong. This site is different than mobion. Less motivation to connect thru replies. I dont do blogs anymore. But i do these posts, because they earn points. Plus i like to gab. Did you ever find that pen you were looking for?

Im still investigating this site. I like reading certain threads. Wish i could em them to myself so i could read them in one fell swoop, inside of page after page.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-02-2015, 11:06 PM

Dazzy...you may have a sinus infection! ....does it hurt above your cheek bones when ya bend over?...or does it hurt to tap the area around your eyes and above your nose?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, you might see a doc for an antibiotic.
Do you spray saline up your nose to keep it moist?
Headaches just sap all the energy out of ya, don't they? ....I don't get em often, thank goodness!
Have you ever had an allergy test done? Then you would know what your triggers are and can take precautionary measures to avoid such harsh attacks.

I, too, find that this site is so expansive that I find it difficult to keep track of everybody!
Is Mr. Wrong making posts someplace?...WHERE?
I totally miss reading his witty blogs!
I hope your headache left and ya have a nice, cool evening! & !

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2015, 04:29 AM

Just had a baranski. Its warm again, but a lot better than yesterday. My head is just slightly floating and bobbing along. But im not very clear headed. Like i had a drink. No allergy fit. And i didnt go out. Wont tomorrow either. Cant anyway, my laundry wants to tango.

A hallmark show on. #Slightly annoying

Big fight tonight. In vegas.

Wills mate kate had a girl. Read article from mother saying how could she look so good just giving birth. I liked the yellow dress she wore.

Haha, izzy! asses, asses:) wow, what a dramatic day when you stabbed ex. But he needed to be stopped!

Paid my bills ol. Catching up a bit.

So, my friend confronted neighbor and asked how come everytime i come out i see you. Are you following me? #The guy walks his dog. I said why would you say that? I thought you liked him. He said he believed dentist had put a gps in his crown or filling. #Im showing amazement here. He said he wondered how a newly appointed dentist could afford to buy his office building, around 2 million. I said, his father? A mortgage? He thinks his work wants to harass him so they bribed dentist to install chip. And employed neighbors to spy on him. Friend says he knows guy who has some bug finder. I said, do it if itll make you feel better. He said, doesnt matter. Because he knows i like the hygenist. He said otherwise he would sue dentist and own him. I think friend is cookoo for cocoa puffs! And i live with him! Started googling paranoia schizophrenia. #Sheesh

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2015, 05:09 PM

Still got poppins on in car. Another lovely, breezy day. #Twirls in my tutu. Got em from bro. He wants to take me to my fav restaurant. But, my head is still icky poo. And its wash day.

This show with sarandon and julia roberts is on. They were yelling. Women sure are different than men. My friend is putzing in yard. We shall call him mr x. He has been obsessed with avocado plants recently. I had to save him pits. He bikes around town looking for avocado trees. To admire. Well yesterday he hauled off and bought an avocado tree. He had heard trees grown from pits dont always produce fruit. He planted tree where this stump had been. He took out the stump yesterday.

I realize ive never talked about mr x directly. Just subtlety. But who do you think watches all the ball games, home improvement, and hallmark shows! #It aint me

Time to start my day. Laters!