Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-25-2011, 02:39 AM

" I don't think so. If Harry were that way, he wouldn't have feelings for a git like Malfoy." Ron said. Though lately he wasn't so sure. Wizards were more supportive of things like that, but the Muggle-Borns, and Muggles were not. So Ron didn't want to flat out tell her yes.

Harry blinked, before suddenly Draco had grabbed his hand and yanked him into an empty classroom. His heart was pounding much louder than it needed to, and color rose to his face. When Draco's hand was gone he already missed it. He really had some thinking to do. " I..I donn't mind. It's up to you, I know you don't want me telling anyone about our talk last night. So I figured I let you decide what's best. I'm sure it won't be good for you, if they find out were are friends." Harry said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 02:51 AM

"Wait wait Ronald are you meaning to tell me that Harry is er um... he's" Hermione trailed off wracking her mind for clues she may have missed was he, she wasn't sure

Draco wanted to grab Harry's hand again but restrained himself, now he was confused he couldn't... like Harry.... could he? He wasn't sure he was confused focusing on what Harry said instead although he did avoid eye contact Draco nodded agreement, "Yeah it would be best for both of us if people didn't know we are friends they know we hate or at least used to hate one another. I know I don't hate you know in fact now I like you... wait that came out wrong.. what I mean is uh er..." Draco trialed off blushing crimson again

"Ron is Harry gay do you think" Hermione asked in a low voice leaning close so people did hear her.

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 03:13 AM

Ron wanted to roll his eyes at the girl. How could she have not noticed. " He might be 'Mione, but if he is, I doubt, he even knows it." Ron mumbled.

Harry watched Draco and listened to him talk. His face turned redder than Ron's hair at Draco's world. " Uh..yeah. I know what you mean." He mumbled, though he was wondering what he wanted it to have more meaning. ' What's wrong with me' He thought. " I..so should we maybe meet tonight to talk about, in terms of uh..helping you?" He asked trying to change the subject.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 03:20 AM

Hermione bristled at Ron's tone "well excuse me for not noticing that my friend enjoys looking at men more then i do" she said it a little louder then she had intended and immediately lowered her voice again. "Does it bother you Ron that Harry likes guys?" she wasn't sure how she felt about it she wasn't sure she liked it though.

"Yeah let's meet around midnight or after everyone falls asleep use that cloak of yours so the red head won't bother" Draco wondered if people found out about all the sneaking around they were doing and if they would get the wrong idea. "I'll see you later Harry" Draco said patting him on the shoulder before leaving the room, his face was still pink and he was confused he couldn't like Harry could he?

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 03:36 AM

Ron shot Hermione a look, when she started to shout. Harry really didn't need anymore rumors going around about it. He already had enough to deal with. " No, it's doesn't. It's accepted in the wizardry world. It's very common 'Mione. " Ron said. He wasn't sure he wanted to tell the girl, they had potion to help give those couples children.

" Alright, that sounds fine to me" Harry said. He was surprised when Draco used his really name. He nodded and watched Draco leave, and catch his self checking out the other's arse. ' What the bloodly hell is wrong with me' He asked his self.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 03:52 AM

All Hermione did was stare at Ron mouth agape it was common here? Now that was one thing she hadn't known and didn't particularly like truth be known she just didn't see the use in a male male relationship. "So your sure he's ah you know" she said trying to come to grips with it

Draco was strangely excited about the meeting with Harry tonight he couldn't wait to see him again, classes took forever that day or at least in his opinion they did. All he could seem to think about was Harry and everytime he pushed him from his thoughts back he came. Something's wrong with me that's Potter he thought stubbornly pushing him from his thoughts once again

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 04:01 AM

Ron and Hermione were in the common as she asked this again. " I have no idea 'Mione. It's just a thought." He said telling her for what seemed like the millionth time.

Just as they were talking about that. Harry walked in and headed their ways. " Hey guys. Um, 'Mione I'm sorry about early" He said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 04:06 AM

"It's alright Harry it's forgotten" and in truth it was with what she had come to learn she had completely forgotten about the fight but now she looked at Harry in a new light trying to see if what Ron thought was true or not.

Draco was napping on the common room couch when Pansy came up to him seating herself on his lap "Draco wakey wakey" she singsonged everyone believed the two were going out despite Draco's protests
"Get off Pansy" Draco mumbled pushing her off his lap he had woken from a rather vivid dream and he didn't want her to get the wrong idea.
"O your no fun Draco" o great now she was pouting trying to look all cute
Ignoring her Draco got up and went to his dorm room instead to catch a few more minutes rest

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 04:12 AM

" Alright just making sure. I'm gonna go lay down before dinner. I'm feeling tired." Harry mumbled. With that he left them, and went to his bed. True to his word after thinking about Draco for a bit he feel asleep. His dreams were rather interesting, vivid, and filled with a certain blond.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 04:22 AM

Draco woke sometime around dinner groaning he climbed out of bed and went down to the great hall smoothing his hair down as he went. He knew he looked like he had just woken up and he had who cared. Pansy was back and holding onto his arm dragging him along and chattering about classes. He tried to pull his arm away but she held fast not letting go, giving up he allowed her to pull him towards the Slytherin table and sit him beside her, she even made a plate for him almost as if he was a baby much to his annoyance. And he let the annoyance show clearly

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 10:18 PM

Harry found his self waking up before the very good part of his dream. He sat up his sheets were sticky and he felt a lower ache. He sighed, before getting up and casting a charm on the sheets. He moved to the bathrooms attached to the side. He took a shower, and come out all nice and fresh at the end of it. He then headed down to the great hall to join his friends.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-26-2011, 02:52 AM

Fending off Pansy for what felt like the billionth time, she was attempting to feed him, Draco noticed Harry coming into the great hall. Faintly surprised by the rush of happiness he felt he nearly waved catching himself in time to make it look like he was merely brushing his hand through his hair. Seeing Harry brought back the remembrance of the dream he had, had. Feeling a tightening in his groin Draco blushed and pushed the memory away. Instead he focused on Pansy and the ache went away.

"Hey Harry how did you sleep?" Hermione asked politely as Harry walked up to the Gryffindor table not really interesting in the answer.

Rei Ann

Old 04-26-2011, 02:56 AM

Harry glanced at Draco as he walked in. As he spotted Pansy, hot boiling jealousy bubbled him. He didn't like seeing her touch Draco. He calm his self before joining his friends. " I slept alright, the nap was very relaxing" Harry said.

" That's good to hear mate." Ron said. He was always glad to know that Harry was actually sleeping.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-26-2011, 03:05 AM

Unable to take Pansy's attentions anymore Draco fled the table telling her he was going to the bathroom and he would be back
"No don't follow me I'll be back in a bit" Draco told her almost like talking to a dog he thought as he hurried away.
"Hurry back" she called after him a smug smile on her face.
"Whatever" Draco mumbled walking along the hallway towards the boys bathroom, it was empty much to his relief

"Well that's good now you should eat something Harry" Hermione said sweetly a little worried for his well being the suspicions momentarily forgotten

Rei Ann

Old 04-26-2011, 03:10 AM

Harry nodded and ate some, before noticing Draco leave. He wanted to follow but he needed to eat some more. Soon once he had what he thought was a enough he started to get up. He wanted to make sure Draco was alright. He wasn't sure what his constant need to do this way, but he wanted to act on it. " Alright I'm gonn-" Harry started to say.

" Harry you've barely eaten much. Sit down and eat some more Mate" Ron said. He had spotted the fleeing Malfoy and didn't want Harry to run off after him trying to figure out what he was up to again.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-26-2011, 03:27 AM

"Ron is right Harry you didn't eat nearly enough you have to keep your strength up" she said putting more food on his plate Harry's obsession didn't leave him much time to look after himself, so Ron and Hermione had to do it for him. Not taking her eyes off him she watched to make sure he ate.

Draco ran the tap and splashed water on his face to both refresh himself and calm down, he wasn't sure but ever since that night he 1)couldn't stop thinking about Harry or 2)wanting to be near him. Midnight couldn't come soon enough, he sighed as he let himself remember the dream again, seems I do want Harry isn't that odd guess opposite's attract he wasn't concerned with being gay. In fact for him it felt natural the odd thing was that it was for Harry or maybe it was just Harry he didn't think about guys normally

Rei Ann

Old 04-26-2011, 03:39 PM

Ron nodded, and went back to eating his own food. He let Hermione deal with Harry. Harry would have no qualms about yelling at Ron, but would be less likely to yell t Hermione.

" Guys I'm fin-" He started to say, but a glare from Hermione scared him. He sat down and started to eat. He was pouting slightly, he had wanted to go find Draco. Not be force to eat more. Harry had never thought his self gay before, yet Cedric was the first boy he found pretty. Yet that hadn't meant much to him, he had still liked Cho. Yet after a few kisses with her, he hated it. It was something about kissing a girl that repulsed it. Now the very thought of being near Draco warmed him to the core. He didn't understand it at all.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-26-2011, 07:03 PM

Instead of returning to the great hall Draco skipped out and instead went outside Pansy was less likely to find him out here. Everyone thought they were going out, it was rather annoying Draco felt no attraction for the girl even as she forced her attentions on him. The kisses, touches they drove him crazy and not in the way she wanted, whenever she started he always found an excuse to leave. His mind, like it had been lately turned back to Harry, he wondered if Harry had any girls he liked and was surprised by the rush of anger he felt at any girl touching Harry. Lord this was confusing

Hermione nodded a self satisfied nod as Harry went back to eating, long as they kept Harry close at hand there was less of a chance he would run off after Malfoy

Rei Ann

Old 04-27-2011, 12:42 AM

Harry finished the food. He wanted to leave now. There was no point in staying in the Great Hall. He was also a little miffed, that Hermione forced him to stay. He looked at her, wanting to sneer but he didn't. " Can I go now?" Harry asked, clearly not happy.

Ron turned to look at Harry and then back at Hermione. What the bloody hell was getting into him.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-27-2011, 02:16 PM

"Yes Harry you may go" Hermione said noting his angry look and choosing to ignore it, she figured Harry just wanted to snoop on Malfoy again. That boy really is obsessed she thought but said nothing.

Draco took a seat under a tree, it was mostly blocked from view so if people looked out the wondow they wouldn't see him, unfortunately if anyone came outside they could see him. Leaning back against the trunk he closed his eyes relaxing for the first time since he entered the great hall.

Rei Ann

Old 04-27-2011, 04:01 PM

" Thanks Mum" He said bitterly before storming off. He knew he already missed his chance to find Draco. So he went outside. He was annoyed, with stupid Hermione. Harry could do as he pleased. " Grr who does she think she is." He mumbled.

Ron eyes went wide," Did he?" He asked. Harry really seemed to be snapping a lot. That boy needed a nice snog or something, and then maybe it would act right again.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-27-2011, 09:54 PM

Hermione ignored the barb knowing fully well it was because Harry was mad, though why he was mad was beyond her. Shrugging she watched his retreating back before turning to Ron. "What is wrong with him?" she asked a trifle concerned

Draco heard someone walking or more like stomping along, looking around the tree he was sitting under he saw that it was Harry. "Yo Potter what's wrong with you?" Draco called out his heart speeding up a few beats as Harry walked closer to him

Rei Ann

Old 04-27-2011, 10:31 PM

" Mood swings?" Ron suggested. He really had a suggestion to fix it, but telling Hermione his suggestion would just make her mad, and he might get slapped. He was much happier when he had a thing with Cho.

Harry froze having heard Draco. He turned his head trying to stop the blond. He found him sitting under a tree. " Oh Hey. " He said with a bit of a grin. Seeing Draco made all his angry melt away.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-27-2011, 10:55 PM

"Maybe I just don't know Ron I just don't" Hermione said softly thinking she had an idea of why Harry was acting this way but she wasn't entirely sure.

Draco offered Harry a small smile waving him over so he could take the seat beside him. He didn't understand why he was so happy so see Harry or to have him to himself, but he was. Scooting over as Harry walked up and took the seat next to him. "So Harry what's wrong?" Draco asked curious

Rei Ann

Old 04-27-2011, 11:07 PM

" Look 'Mione don't worry about it so much. I'm sure it's just pent up stress, and that he'll get over it soon." Ron said.

Harry nodded, and moved over to the tree. He then ended up sitting down next to Draco. If someone told him a week ago, he'd willing would be sitting next to Draco, he would have hexed them. " Hermione, she keeps babying me. Forcing me to eat more and stuff like that" He mumbled.