Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-01-2012, 03:43 AM

You dork! Of course we would follow the EXACT SAME path when we went into unknown territory. xD

and no, xD they call a geodude a graveler. hahaha by when they sing "Graveler" there is a geodude picture up.. umm error o.O

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 02-03-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q U E E N View Post
I loved the first season, and the original Pokemon the best.

I miss it~ :cry:

Has anyone else noticed that Ash got a makeover?
Yeah, new style and all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat18 View Post
I grew up watching the original Pokemon - so yes..I do miss the old days. The anime is a whole different beast compared to the games for me. I don't think the newer shows are that good to me. New voice actors, different feel...it's just not the same! He ce the reason why I don't watch Pokemon anymore. I am extremely huge on the games. I'm a fan of all generations, although Kanto with always be my favorite conscidering it was my first <3
I don't think it is the same either. Kanto was awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDemon101 View Post
WOOT! First season fan! -highfives- :XD

Kanto is where I can get me a Charmander and I do love its final evolution ;)
YES
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ling View Post
I remember watching the first season of Pokemon way back when...I still remember the theme song, it was probably the best song of all the pokemon songs.

However, I don't think I'd want to watch it again, as with most old but good series it's best left to remember how good it was then.
I can still sing the theme song
Quote:
Originally Posted by AarinsRitsuka View Post
I kind of do and don't. I kind of do since it WAS the FIRST season. But now with the newer ones especially Pokemon Black and White I've gotten really used to the new style and all of that. So it is kind of neutral for me.
I guess so. I still can't get used to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo873 View Post
I don't miss it because I own it on DVD. Pretty sad for my age though xD
Oh come on no one is to old for pokemon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummi View Post
I DO!!!!

i hate the new seasons and the games because they have changed soooo many things
i miss the old characters and pokemons
I still play the games
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteordeath View Post
I do miss it...I have great feelings of nostalgia about waking up early in the morning to watch it before school. ^^ At the same time I was playing Pokemon Blue, and it was great to have my adventures in the game while watching the anime! Aww, now I want to watch it again.
I do too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraven View Post
Wow, does this take me back.

When I was in middle school, I would set my alarm clock to go off at EXACTLY 7:00 a.m. so that I could watch pokemon before going to school.
Same here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanektoshni View Post
God yes I miss it. I guarantee that if you start the theme song, someone will join you. I loved the first season. The first three weren't bad at all. I miss misty...
someone started playing it at a con and everyone busted into song
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia Kuchiki- View Post
Original Pokemon all the way - once they got rid of Brock and Misty it was just not the same.
I agree!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiSora View Post
^ Totalli agree with Rukia up there!
when Sora heard they came out with more than 150 Pokemon.....Sora just stopped. (Sora only remembers all the pokemon names, even today, because of the Pokemon Rap and that is how its going to stay.)
I will always love the originals
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistWater View Post
Yup... Still watching, still predictable. :P
Anyway, I just realized that I forgot to mention the games part of this discussion.
Yeah... I've pretty much played them all. At least when it came to hand-held consoles. From Blue to White and everything in between including the spin-offs. Can't say I've finished them all, but at least I've tried.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team was a bit slow for me, but I did manage to beat the main bosses in both Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Time and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of The Sky.
Right now I'm playing Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia for the, I think, fifth time... Had trouble with the first one since I played the second one first and the third one... Slightly tricky.
Anyway, that's my Pokemon gaming history as of yet. Still working on it.
I tried to finish all of them too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I am actually rewatching Pokemon from first episode ever <3 hahaha

And I still love and play pokemon, and draw them. All the time. I'm dressing up my baby girl as a Pokemon for this next Halloween, i just haven't picked which pokemon yet.:]
Awesome!!!!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-03-2012, 08:01 AM

hahaha. Why thank you :] She's currently in my belly still. so i have time to design the outfit :D and make it ^-^

Dovahkiin
Dragonborn

Old 02-04-2012, 09:41 PM

I miss Pokemon first season, as well as the Jhoto arc, but that's about it. After that it sort of got on my nerves, though I'll never get tied of the games.

xxclockworklibgurlxx

Old 02-04-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyKeehl View Post
Hm, Does anyone... ANYONE at all miss the old pokemon days. Before all of the stupid new seasons and major changes pokemon has gone through...?
I mean I remember when I was a little kid and I'd stay up to watch pokemon.
I loved the first series. I adored it with my little heart xD
Now its confusing and boring. Don't you think?
Have you ever liked pokemon?
Have you ever played any of the games?
i agree....i miss how chubby pikachu used to be they made it pretty anorexic and not in the good way :S

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-11-2012, 07:16 PM

Well I know I miss the first season of Digimon. xD but I never saw much of the Pokemon Anime...I thought the games were better >.>

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-14-2012, 04:49 PM

i personally am a fan of the cards as the best :D because i really can catch them all! ^-^

Pa-chinko
Ninja

Old 02-21-2012, 06:34 PM

I miss the first season, or some of the earlier seasons so much, including the games that went with it.

Rotality
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-29-2012, 05:42 AM

I miss Totodile...

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 02-29-2012, 05:56 AM

sha: AWWHHH that is so adorable I better get to see pictures! Keep me posted xD

Totodile was cute ;A; @Rotality

Alura: I miss Digimon too!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-01-2012, 04:45 AM

Still a ways away. I have no idea how big she will be by than. So i was gonna do the design but not start sewing to much before than.

Dr Franken Stein
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr Franken Stein Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Franken Stein

Old 03-05-2012, 03:06 PM

Yes, yes I do. After Misty left it went to shit. ) :

Bronia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2012, 12:09 AM

It's fine not to like new Pokemon seasons. I get it, you don't like change. But that definitely doesn't make it bad!
All franchises have to evolve to stay relevant to the target audience. Back in the 80s, MacDonalds probably didn't sell salad whereas now they do.
And looking at the games, well, compare Red (The first gen. not the remake) to Black. There's a more intricate story to Black as well as waaaay better pixeling (Sky Arrow Bridge *jawdrop*)
As for the anime... Iris is my favourite female character EVER to join Ash. EVAR!

Sure, the early seasons were good... but you grew up and so did Pokemon. :P

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-06-2012, 05:42 PM

I agree with you bronia. I just haven't gotten into the new seasons, and i have fond memories of the first season so I want to watch them again. (and am) But I have a goal to watch every episode, even the new ones. And appreciate them for what they are. Also. xD Tracey <3 loved that there was an artist in there

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 09:10 PM

Oh yes! To be perfectly honest, I still have episode one on a VHS tape. Every now and then I lvoe to pop it into the TV to watch the whole legacy begin. Really is a great nostalgic video to watch, especially Ash meeting Misty for the first time. Bike thief..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 05:52 AM

hahah . xD
i had that one in book form before i ever saw the episode. Might have even been comic. not sure....

I still love Pokemon 2000: Power of one the best though, as far as the movies go.

Sulien
Stylin’ Mad Genius

Old 03-14-2012, 01:23 AM

I used to watch the old series as well, i liked the next generation of pokemon but the others sorta killed it for me. x3

I used to be the most awesome pokemon trainer on my block. :yumeh1:

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-14-2012, 11:26 PM

I mean I like the new games! The games are always fun and the graphics are awesome but it is so hard to keep up with the new pokemon.... plus the new names make me laugh.

I will always love the old pokemon show. I really don't watch the new seasons... I tried too...

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 01:00 AM

The movies, even from the new generations are actually pretty good. But still Pokemon 2000 will be my favorite :D

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-15-2012, 09:38 PM

YESSS! :heart:

On top of that... I really miss my favorite pokemon... :(

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 01:37 AM

which one is yours?
mine is Squirtle :]

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-16-2012, 11:31 PM

Well I really liked Arcanine or however you spell it... and Skitty.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-17-2012, 04:47 AM

Cute pokemon <3

well.. I guess Arcanine is more... awesome? than cute? xD

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-17-2012, 02:11 PM

I think he is both xD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-18-2012, 07:25 PM

He's a legendary. :] Did you know that?

I was rewatching the episodes. and in the first or second. It shows a picture of 4 legendaries. The one of Arcanine is the one that Professor Oak turns into a video call screen. It's also listed in the pokedex as 'legendary pokemon' in the place that ones like pickachu are 'electric mouse.'

-snaps mouth closed- I feel like I just nerded there...:x