Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:09 AM

rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Thread Rules

1 . No drama, profanity, or fighting
2 . Follow Menewsha TOS
3 . Respect artists , managers and owners' decisions.
4 . All affiliate requests cannot stretch the page :x
5 . No refunds
6 . Payments for all pets must be sent & confirmed within 48 hours. Fail to do so, and you will lose your pet and it will be sold to someone else
7 . Co-ownership is not allowed until further notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP Requirement Definitions

Open RP: RP that anyone can join that is held in the shop thread or the main RP thread. No length requirements. But atleast 3 posts of 150+words need to be posted by you. This is mainly to keep people from cheating the growth/RP requirements XD (see Post 5 for requirements for each stage)

Closed RP: A Roleplay between you and one or two other people. This is done privately. 1000+ words.

Solo Entries: Pretty much a journal entry. It may be fulfilled by stories as well. Either story format, letter format or 'Dear Diary" format. (500+ words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP Rules

1. No Godmoding
2. Use brackets/parenthesis for OOC posts whenever there's an RP going on
3. Consistent tense when RPing
4. Try to use proper 3rd person story format when RPing.
5. None owners can join in on OPEN RPs.

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:12 AM

dear whomever it may concern... Storyline

In our lives, many things are left unsaid. Feelings withheld, love unrequited, words unspoken. Little do people know, these feelings are kept inside, forgotten perhaps, but never erased. Muted feelings are collected all through out one's life and are not seen again until the spirit moves onto the next world. However, these feelings will never be tangible, never be seen by anyone. Anyone except us, that is.

My name is Chancellor Thistle, but please call me Chance. My dear, I am a mailman. Room 209, otherwise referred to as 'the mailroom' from here on out, archives all these suppressed feelings and wishes. No, they are not silly puffs of colored smoke or fragrances. After all, you will agree when I say that the idea of keeping these feelings in jars or just in plain air is a rather silly notion. No thanks to rather offending movies and cartoons, these rather impractical and barbaric ways are considered romantic even. Ha! I assure you, there's nothing, and I mean nothing, romantic about it when you're scrambling to find these feelings and trying to sort them out in an organized fashion. Impossible!

Oh dear. I seem to have rambled on a bit. Anyhow, I can imagine you are sitting in your chair, or perhaps even standing, as you read this letter, asking yourself why, might we want to sort these misplaced feelings out? And in what form, if not in puffs of pink smoke, are these stored in? Simple. They are kept, as you might or might not have guessed, in forms letters. But please, don't confuse these letters with ordinary ones you find in your mailbox. These were not written for anyone other than the writers themselves. And the writers themselves don't realize they have written it. However, these feelings and wishes are quite real and quite restless. The spirits of the writers cannot truly move on until these letters are read and or fulfilled in some way, shape or form. You can say that they are stuck in, how you call it, 'purgatory' until these letters are read and fulfilled. Of course, there is not a single person who dies that does not have regrets somewhere in their lives. And the mailroom is becoming quite full, if I do say so myself. In order for the previous owners to move on fully, these letters of unspoken feelings must be released. And we all know, letters cannot be released, but opened, and cannot move, but read. This is where I come in. I collect such letters, and store them in the mailroom, until we find a suitable owner for the letter to be read by. Once the letters are opened and read, the receiver may choose to help move the spirits along, or to seal it once again, and return it back to us. And as always, postage is included. And of course, this is where you come in. Attached with this letter, is another letter, written by now purgative soul. Should you choose to read it and help the soul move on, good luck to you. If not, simply return the letter to us, using the pre-stamped envelop included. Thank you sincerely for your time, and we hope to read your letter someday as well.

Sincerely Yours,

Chancellor Thistle & the crew at Room 209

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:13 AM

the letters

First Stage
the letter
You find a strange letter in your mailbox. You promptly open it and find that it is a letter delivered by those in Room 209. At this stage, you can choose to accept guardianship to the spirit written in the letter or not. Choose wisely, for this is the foundation for the child you will have to take care of.

RP requirements :
1 Journal entry of the Letter & Story of the letter (approx 500 words)
1 Short entry of your decision (approx 200 words)

Second Stage
the released
The feeling/emotion recorded in the letter has taken a physical form as a child. The child will need getting used to the unfamiliar surroundings and a new guardian, so be sure to develop a strong relationship with your child. This is also the time when your child will explore themselves to see who they are. Expect a bumpy, but rewarding road to adulthood.

RP requirements :
6 Open RPs
8 Closed RPs
15 Solo Entries

Third Tage
the adult
You and your child have gotten very close at this point (hopefully!) and as the result of your hard work, your child has grown into a fine adult. With a little more work, the spirit can finally choose to rest.

RP requirements :
(First Path)
12 Open RPs
20 Closed RPs
25 Solo Entries

(Second Path)
16 Open RPs
25 Closed RPs
30 Solo Entries

Final Stage - Two paths
First Path
The first path that can be taken is the release of your child. The spirit within your child has matured and accepted its cycle and moves on. They may decide to stay with you still, but as an awakened being, rather than an unrequited feeling.

Second Path
Rarely, the spirit may be able to become a living being, that is able to live on through their life. They may even start writing their own letters.

RP Requirements:
None

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:15 AM

signed... Availability

Flat Sale: N/A
Auction: N/A
Contest: N/A

The Flatsale for the most part will not be conducted in a first-come-first-serve manner. It's kinda like a small contest format.
Each flatsale is 500g. Gold only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Sale
Menewsha Name:
Guardian Name (IC):
Guardian Description (IC):
Child Name:
What event/feeling/spirit is recorded in the letter: (will serve as RP sample):

The Auction winner will fill out this form as well. If the RP sample is unacceptable or does not meet the standards, the next highest bidder will recieve the child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auction
Menewsha Name:
Guardian Name (IC):
Guardian Description (IC):
Child Name:
What event/feeling/spirit is recorded in the letter: (will serve as RP sample):

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:16 AM

sealed... Events

There are no events at this time.

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:18 AM

delivered Current Pets & Owners

Letters

Young Adult

Maya - Tittri

Adult

Latest Growth

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:19 AM

helpline F.A.Q.

F.A.Q.s
1 .

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:19 AM

delivery boys NPCs

Chancellor Thistle

Gloria Mendel

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:20 AM

minimum wage

This Project has been brought to you by Tittri/Anarahk.

Tittri
-Female
-http://anarahk.deviantart.com
-Dislikes: Carrots
-Artist/Shop Manager
-Bribes: Open
-------Regular Child : 5k
-------Full Custom : 15k

-Pet Trade: Open

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:21 AM

postage

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:22 AM

P.O. boxes ...affiliates

Please PM your code if you want to affiliate with the shop

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:22 AM

____

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:23 AM

____

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2007, 05:33 AM

Now? D:

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:34 AM

now XD

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2007, 05:35 AM

Okay. XD I like this idea, but does this mean you're not going to be apart of Xaae!? D:

Btw you need to resize your sig since it's page stretching a bit. :B

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia
Okay. XD I like this idea, but does this mean you're not going to be apart of Xaae!? D:

I am XD
This is a project I've been thinking up for a while though P: so I wanted to try it out

one step ahead of you

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2007, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tittri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia

I am XD
This is a project I've been thinking up for a while though P: so I wanted to try it out

one step ahead of you

Okay & OKAY. XD Guess I'm going to have to go crazy & save up heaps. XD

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:41 AM

lol I think it'll be a bit since I open so yea XD

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 03-11-2007, 05:48 AM

chuu *3* anabreedables! XD <3

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-11-2007, 05:53 AM

*drools all over the Delivery Boy*

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musado
chuu *3* anabreedables! XD <3
If all goes right! XD

@Mondai: haha He's my favorite aomng the various NPCs I've desired so far *3* *needs to get all of them up there soon*

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 03-11-2007, 05:58 AM

bah, then mondai and I will be happy to drool over the delivery boi XDXD

*wrecking brain for plot meanwhilez* LOL@attempt to make worthy plot

checheche *A*

ooh, and Gloria is really pretty too XD with lovely name <3