woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 12:22 PM

Ello everyone how are we all going? *huggles her Pk* nice thread hon, just thought that I would stop by and share in the love ^^

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 12:23 PM

Sagitar:
xD I thought it might.

And hum...you mean Stargate: SG-1? I only know of a movie called Stargate, but no real series unless you mean you're watching the whole series, i.e SG-1, Atlantis, etc xD

That sounds awesome though. I love Stargate o3o

Caroline:
Aww...well it looks like you're off to a good start anyhow! xD And hrm...i should probably be checking out that sale so i can get some proper clothing ;_;

Yeah : x -hugs- Let's hide from the scary peoples? ;0 xD

I would, but...i have no idea what to name him or her. I'm sure i'll think of something though xD

Why not? o.o And well, what are some of your favourite things? The name could even be random or the name of one of your characters (Role Playing, or otherwise), should you have any xD

Spanish Leek Squared:
Same here! :0 That way i can just wear nice warm clothing and be done with it xD Also, i hate really hot weather : x

Mmm...you probably should. How long do you have to do it though? You could just take breaks now and then so it doesn't get too boring? D :

Whitebeast:
xD Ah...yeah, i know what you mean.

And well, you have the money...so why not go for the auction? I have no idea what on Earth i'm going to do though to get mine o.o I guess i'll keep offering art or something?

-chuckles- Sure do! And hum...why not just gift random people? Doesn't have to be big, just anything that will help the person out xD

Edit:

Woopdidoodoo:
We really need to talk more often you know xD

-huggles in return-
Aww...what, no time for a conversation? xP <3

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-11-2008, 12:26 PM

Darling you too!

You have quite a hefty sum there on your account too!

Why won't you try to venture into the auctions?

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 12:27 PM

*looks at time* I'll be around for about half an hour or so ^^ and yes we really do need to talk more often. I miss seeing you around my friend. I love the holiday inspired clothing! totally sexy and am trying to get the true love set happening. I'm not even wearing any monthly items to wear all the set at once and thats something I nevuh do! what have you been up to Pk? I'm just scrolling around the site and what not

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 12:35 PM

Whitebeast:
Hrm...you make a good point. They only have one Valentine's Day Hairpin left though...what happens if i don't get it? D : I'll be sure to try and get it though, maybe. I'm scared of trying and not getting it, to be honest xD'

Woopdidoodoo:
Aww...you have to get off at midnight? xD And same here! I miss our conversations D :

xD Absolutely! I'm totally digging the hats and pants especially. Some of them are actually things i'd wear in real life...that is if they were real items xD

Ooo..i forgot about that, you buy monthly items each month don't you? xD

As for what i've been up to...wow, alot really xD I've been visiting relatives here and there, getting ready to start doing coursework and all sorts of things. Oh and then there's the fact that i shall be moving house sometime later on this year xD

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 12:44 PM

Pk looks like we are in a similar situation because in about five months time I also have to move house again! I can't stand moving though, too sad because I love my apartment. Pk I created my own very first event thread, so if you want to stalk me some more you can come and join me if you'd like. It's looking plain at the moment but I don't know how to make it look pretty yet.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-11-2008, 12:48 PM

If you don't try then you'll never know if you had the chance---seriously, everybody has the chance to get it.

Why won't you try?

Even if you don't get it, you can proudly say you did your best right?

^^

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 12:51 PM

Woopdidoodoo:
You're moving house too? Whoa...that's such an odd coincidence xD Haha. And hrm...this would be my first time moving, actually! I've never moved before. Is it hard? : x I hear it can be frustrating because of all the packing, loss of items, etc xD'

Ooo...i'll go check it out now then xD I'll be staying here too though to chat, update and hold games ^^

Edit:

Whitebeast:
Hrm...true, you do make a very good point there. Okay, i'll try and get it...i just hope that the bids don't stupidly soar up to like 12 000 gold (12k) or something though D :

And indeed, i could! <3

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 12:58 PM

Oh I hate moving but I won't say too much becaues then you'll be scared by all the nightmareish stories I have to tell. Guys I'm off to do some housework but I'll be back in a couple of hours or so

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-11-2008, 01:00 PM

If they do, tell me...

I'll let you borrow my gold. ;D

I wouldn't mind at all!

Just don't forget to pay me back alright?

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Sagitar:
xD I thought it might.

And hum...you mean Stargate: SG-1? I only know of a movie called Stargate, but no real series unless you mean you're watching the whole series, i.e SG-1, Atlantis, etc xD

That sounds awesome though. I love Stargate o3o
<3
Yep that I ment xD we're now in season 10 on SG-1 and season 3 on Atlantis.. :S almost at the end!

it's such an awsome show xP just watched the episode "200" :D

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 01:05 PM

Woopdidoodoo:
xD Heh, don't worry...i've heard some pretty bad ones so i know how bad it can get.

-winces- Housework is any fun at all. What housework do you have to do at this time of night though? o.o Ah well..try and have fun with it at least? xD

Edit:

Whitebeast:
What? No! I could never borrow your gold White dear! D : That is to say...i don't like taking what isn't mine or something i haven't earned myself : x Lol. I'm odd that way, no? xD

Sagitar:
...o.o Whoa, that's alot of episodes, haha. How long have you been up for Sagitar? Sounds like you've been up all night (and pulled an all-nighter) xD

wish

Old 02-11-2008, 01:05 PM

Goodnight everyone. <3

I'm going to sleepies.

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish

Goodnight everyone. <3

I'm going to sleepies.
oh bye bye wish.. T_T
see you "tomorrow" xP

(ish 3.05pm here)

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-11-2008, 01:10 PM

I wouldn't mind. >o>

If it helps you and you get your pin then why not ne?

Let's just hope by then I have pure to spare...

I have odd plans this VDay 8D

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 01:10 PM

Wish:
D : -squishugs and heaps luff upon-
Lata and goodnight wish dear! Sleep well, and sweet dreams!

I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? xD <3

Edit:

Whitebeast:
But what about yourself? Don't you want to get the Valentine's Day Hairpin? I couldn't take that away from you : x

Odd plans? ...Is that good or bad? xD

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:54 PM

did everyone go to sleep? I need to go to my joga glasses soon.. :o

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 03:04 AM

Sagitar:
Hum...well i went to sleep because it was about 1:30AM, so...xD

I'm rather saddened that noone actually posted aside from you whilst i was asleep though. I would've liked to have seen this thread be very active with posters : x Hrm...

Caroline
stay gold

Old 02-12-2008, 04:34 AM

Anyone still here? 8D

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 04:35 AM

Caroline:
I'm here Caroline dear! :0 Although i don't think anyone else is...noone seems to want to post on my threads, i swear...i'm cursed : x Seriously.

Edit:
Oh yeah, i'm definitely cursed. I posted like what...about half an hour ago and yet still noone has posted?

I'm beginning to seriously question whether or not to make event threads anymore because well...quite frankly, noone seems to give a damn : x

Worst lead up to, and including, my birthday EVER.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 06:22 AM

Posting once more to see if i can keep this thread alive. This is the second time that my thread has been on the second page : x Eh.

Caroline
stay gold

Old 02-12-2008, 06:36 AM

Awhh sorry, Mene's servers were down when I checked back after I posted. D:
I think all my threads are cursed, lmao. They're always dead when I leave and come back the next day. x.x
This forum moves pretty quickly though.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 06:43 AM

Caroline:
Really? They weren't down me for. Well, they were...but only for a small amount of time. I just kept refreshing the page -shrugs-

Hrm...seriously? I highly doubt any of them are as bad as my threads though xD' If you'd like...i could swing by and post on your threads every other day? I may as well, seeing as all of mine are dead ^^;

True. But only because people just post on their own little clique's threads. It's like every man for himself, or herself rather : x Which makes me really not want to bother with event threads any more because goodness, i must've spent quite a while setting it up, sorting through ALLof the event store items and listing them, and...yeah. I don't think anyone else really has spent the time that i have setting up their own threads : x

Argh, maybe i should go rest or something. I'm getting a headache from...from all of this. Never thought i'd say that, but well...eh.

Caroline
stay gold

Old 02-12-2008, 06:55 AM

I didn't refresh because I didn't want to overload the servers or anything. P:

Heh, sure, if you want. P: I probably post more in other people's threads than my own because they're more active. ^^; I was going to make my own hangout thread here because I didn't see any threads by my friends, but I got stuck on what to put in the thread haha. I haven't made one yet, and I probably won't, because my friends are slowly popping up in here and I can't keep up with that many threads. X)

Awh yeah, you should take a rest if this is stressing you out. :[ <33

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 07:15 AM

Caroline:
Hrm...you make a pretty good point. The more people on, the more stressed the servers become. But then again, it was only maintenance and nothing really major?

Well it's the least i could, we are friends after all xD And hrm...i'm not really in other threads because well, i'm having a Hell of a time just trying to keep my own threads active : x Or alive, even. Otherwise, i would be. Then there's also the fact that everyone is in their own little cliques and well...they don't really talk to you, if you know what i mean...eh.

Feh, i can't be bothered resting. Even if i do have a headache. I need to get more chocolates and well...yeah. I need to earn gold (somehow, goodness knows how) in order to get event items so i don't fall behind once again because as we all know, i don't even have any of the recent event items, much less any others. The only event items i have are the ones that everyone else can get easily. And...yeah.

/endrant.

-deep breath- -sigh- I'm being a downer again, aren't i? Hrm... : x