The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2012, 11:56 AM

Story
It is the 41st Millennium and world's are engulfed in war. Every known race is fighting for there lives or to kill every thing that fight back. The holy planet Terra is fighting for it's life with the help of the Imperial Guard and the Hole warriors of the mighty Emperor The space Marines have held of attacks to take the Holy Terra. many years have past since the great fight of Macragge and the rise of the Tyranids a race that goals to feed on every living orgasm there is. during the Rise of the space marines the rise of the chaos began there great gods took the minds of some of the great space marines and bent them to there will. The necrons were a war saveged machine race that never let there tech fall into enemy hands. The Ork a mindless warband of scavengers who look for a bigger bang. after many years the war's have silenced with the chaos all but gone the necron and Tyranids have moved to the rims of the milky way the great Tau have begun peace with humans and all races that fought with them and the ork's vanished into the clouds of there worlds. A darker treat rises from the edge of the worlds[/CENTER]

Rule's:
Fallow mene's rules.
I am God not you don't take over someone's person unless told to.
I under stand wrights block but try to keep sentences at least three and Try to have periods and Cap's.
No text talk.
Please Pm profiles.
Have fun.

Skeleton

Name:
Race:
company: (if you want to make one then just PM me it.)
Bio:
weapons:
Skills/power: (try not to be great at every thing)
Pic: