View Poll Results: What would you do if you had your own Nova?
Help her escape 12 75.00%
Keep her with the military 2 be used as a weapon 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-19-2011, 12:29 AM

(Oops sorry about not posting sooner just realized now :headdesk:)

Kaylee was sitting on her bed with her back facing the door staring at the wall. She had gotten used to the straight jackets by now and was glad that they never really attached the arms. She was sitting crossed legged and leaning on her hands thinking about what life was like outside of these walls. She always sat staring at the wall as if trying to see threw it every morning until her food came. She could only remember part of her past and she always wondered if things ever changed out there when she got taken. She had found a way to hide her horns now, just by putting her hair up in pig tails covered them well enough. Sighing she leaned backwards and let her head dangle off the bed and looked at the door waiting. When the door opened she stayed where she was until she saw that it was Mike and he was carrying food. She smiled saying "Mike!" and quickly sat back up and turned around to face the door where he was. He was the only person who she would talk to not really wanting to talk to the other people who seemed to be controlling them, they seemed to be mean. She took the food that he handed to her and started to eat while he talked. She looked up at him saying “Sure when hasn’t it been alright.” She then continued to eat while she waited to see what he said.

Last edited by Shania583; 11-19-2011 at 01:45 AM..

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to 13althazar

Old 11-19-2011, 01:02 AM

Petiore looked at Codettea shook his head as she moved her beans around, "Hey beans are good for you, they have protein to build muscle." he said smiling as he raised an eyebrow at her. "Hey dont give me that kinda crap, you and i both know your just saying what you've been told a million times, its true though you get locked up in this kinda place instead of your normal room." he said shaking his head slightly as he looked down and readjusted his leaning posture. "I cant blame you Codettea, i really cant, hell today i had a run in with some prick who thought that those of us who care for you novas had it easy, god i wanted to beat him, but couldn't cause well as you know they then take me off this post for a bit." he said remembering when he lashed out and they had placed some one else to care for Codettea for over a month. "I understand, I still dont think its right, its not going to get you out of here any faster you know? you want to get out of here dont you?" he asked trying to mask any hint that something was going on, and that he wanted her out of here to live free.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-19-2011, 01:09 AM

Gemini aimed a clumsy smile up at her handler.smiling was something she wasn't too used to, since she never really had a reason to."thank you." She said as she finished her food.she paused a second, as if trying to figure something out, then spoke again."Syrric-San does not think Gemini is bad luck thirteen?" She asked.she often wondered why he was the only one who didn't act like she was a ticking time bomb around her.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-19-2011, 01:24 AM

Codettea stuck out her tongue. "Beans are so ucky!" She put down the plate and used two of her vectors to loosen the straps of her straight jacket. She walked closer to the door and sat down. Codettea gave a tiny hint of a smile. "I understand. People can be idiotic jerks sometimes." She looked down and looking at her it was fairly obvious she was swallowing her pride. "Please Petiore..." her voice was a mere whisper. "please don't let them choose someone else to take care of me." She blinked a couple times and shook her head. "uh-hem, I mean, your enough for me to try and deal with, I don't need some military jerk bossing me around." Codettea walked back over and reattached her straight jacket, not wanting Petiore to get into trouble if anyone came by and she wasn't wearing it. "Of course I want out. I want to be free.. Be normal... "

"Of course not Gemini." Syrric leaned in the doorway. "I think you just haven't been given the proper chance to shine. And how many times do I have to tell you to call me Syrric, or else I'll call you Gemini-chi." For her he studied very basic Japanese. Hoping it would help her feel more comfortable.
"So if I can convince them to forget about certain tests, what would you like instead, and do I get a reward for such a good deed?"

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 11-19-2011, 02:09 AM

Mina jumped a little in her body straight jacket and realized that it was Makoto. She sighed lightly as a smile appeared on her face from under the metal helmet tha she had on. When she heard that he had brought her food, two more vectors came out and slowly grabbed the try of food. "Thank you Mako-kun." she said softly in a sort of childish sweet voice. Using the two vectors that she had out from before, she removed the helmet and dropped it on the floor as her long white hair flew gracfully on to her back and to where her legs' joints were. The vector holding the food picked up spoonful of what looked like red beans and some kind of mush. She scooped them in hermouth and blushed a light red, the food was horrible but it was all she had today. Mina looked at Makoto and smiled softly, "I don't like the training, it hurts me and my sisters. Why were they brough into this pain of a life?" she said as tears fell from her eyes and into her food. Mina gasped lightly when she heard that Makoto wanted to talk to her, "Wh-What i-i-is it that you wish to talk about?" she asked in a timid voice, she was afriad that she was in trouble. What did she do? Was she going to he punished, Mina used a vector and gently pulled Makoto a little closer to her as she tried to move more in the body straight jacket and the metal like cage and the vectors that she had out slowly lifted Mina's body up and placed it in a sitting position, this caused the buckets to tighten and she grunted softly in pain from them.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-19-2011, 02:32 AM

Petiore slowly stood up from his resting position as he noticed Codettea moving, he had gotten hit once before when he was just starting out in the nova program by Codettea when she had tried to escape. When he watched her approach he relaxed, he still sometimes wasn't used to a calmer Codettea. Petiore was surprised by her low voice and the words coming from her, and he was sure it showed on his face, he recomposed himself and nodded at Codettea," I wont let anyone else boss you around, i'm glad that you deal with me, as long as your willing to put up with me a promise to put up with you." he said smiling warmly. "I dont know if me not being a military jerk is a good or a bad thing." he said smirking as he moved forward resting against the cage. "I just wanted to know, Codettea... why dont you act up around me any more?" he said practically kicking himself for not saying what he was really thinking. He didn't know how to word what he wanted to say, he wanted to get her out of there and to take her to some where truely safe to be normal, but he couldn't figure out how.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-19-2011, 02:40 AM

Codettea dropped her head, allowing her hair to cover her face as she smiled. When she finally threw her head back, causing her red curls to fall down her back, her smile had turned into a smirk. "You're not as big of a military then the ones I usually have to deal with. I dunno, your.. more normal I guess. Not as strict." Her eyes caught a mischievous gleam. "Maybe on some level I think I can at least best you if I came up with a new escape plan. But until then, I keep nice with you, and I have someone I can talk to that isn't one of my sisters."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-19-2011, 03:49 AM

Gemini thought for a moment."Gemini hates cannonballs.but Gemini hates guns more.and needles are scary pointy.no needles! No no no pointy scary! Gemini wants..." she sighed.none of the tests appealed to her.they all hurt and scared her."Gemini is picking cannon balls." She decided.at least those she could block...a little.then an idea struck her."no wait! Gemini wants smart test! The metal things reads Geminis head, and smarty things show up and they say Gemini is smart and no hurt!" She said.truthfully, the brainwave reader gave her a headache, but at least it hurt less than the cannons."Syrric, too much ouch happens here.Gemini wants to see the stars again.and the moon.and no more ouch.and hugs like mommy gave." She looked up at Syrric with tearful eyes.it wasn't often she spoke of her parents, because she didn't remember much about them, but when she did talk about them it was always with longing."Gemini misses outside..."

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2011, 03:58 AM

Mike was happy to see her in her normal self always happy most of the time when he was around he new that he could talk to her about any thing and she would listen to it Mike walked up and moved her hair a bit so he could see the horn's making sure nothing has happened then Mike sat down Kaylee what was your life before this like when you weren't here or when I wasn't your care taker Mike wanted to now more about her and who she was before every thing went mad with the military

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-19-2011, 07:56 AM

Petiore smiled as he looked at Codettea and admired her looks, "You think im normal?!?!" he said laughing slightly, "I grew up on the streets surviving by my fists, where as all these other military men grew up in good families and homes, i am the furthest away from normal you can get." He said smirking as he looked at Codettea and rested on the bars of the cage. He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "I doubt you can best me, i was put here to specifically to counter you." he said smirking as he raised and eyebrow, "You're a trouble maker, I'm a trouble maker see why they put me here?" he said smiling as he stretched slightly, "Im glad though i get to talk to you." he said smiling and then he looked down, "If you got out of here would you stay with your sisters or would you go alone?" he said trying to see if she would stick with people when she got out. He was worried she would run and he would never see her ever again if he got her out of here.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-19-2011, 01:13 PM

Kaylee continued to eat, Mike always checked her horns when he came to visit so she was used to it by now. When he sat down she slightly shook her head to cover her horns again. Listening to Mike's question Kaylee stopped eating and put her tray down then turned to face the wall again crossed legged and leaned on her hands. She always did this when she was thinking and it didn't matter how hard she tried not to this was the only way that seemed to work for her. She sighed staring at the wall then said "I don't remember much from when I wasn't here, the only thing was that I was different from everyone and that no one really wanted me." She leaned back again letting her head dangle off the bed saying "Where as when I got here there were others like me so I didn't feel alone anymore. But when you weren't my care taker well, I didn't talk to them and they didn't talk to me so you could say it was a mutual understanding. They didn't like me as I didn't like them." She smiled thinking that she answered his questions pretty good and then sat up again, turned back around, and started eating again. She then looked at Mike and asked "What about you what was it like when you weren't stuck looking after me?" It was really just her curiosity that she wanted to know, but also she wanted to know if things ever did change outside when she got taken here. She always just asked indirect questions to get what she wanted to know.

Last edited by Shania583; 11-19-2011 at 01:16 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-19-2011, 03:11 PM

Noticing how when Makoto had stepped into the room, Mina seemed to had jumped from where she sat as though it was a shocker to see him come in. Seeing her jump had also caused his own eyes to widen up in shock to see her do so, before a warm smile spread across his own face when he noticed her sighing lightly. When she had thanked him for bringing food to her, he just gave a little nod while he smiled before he ended up sitting right in front of her; so that they could have a little chat. Soon enough as he sat there watching how she slowly picked up the food with her vectors along with using them to remove her helmet to reveal her long hair as well as her smile. Makoto couldn't help but continue smiling at her when he saw how Mina had finally began eating her food. True, the food around here wasn't exactly was the best kind of thing you'd get from the real world outside of this large facility; but it was a hell lot better than not getting any food whatsoever.

However, while he sat there watching her eating, his own heart beating a bit quicker than it usually it. A little gasp escaped his lips when he had heard Mina speak up first out of nowhere about her not enjoying the tests done on her or her sisters since it hurt them, as well as a question about why they were brought into a life like this. Makoto's usual smile slowly faded into a small frown as his own heart beated much more calmly now, it wasn't exactly easy to calm himself down; especially since he was planning on telling her the truth about his feelings. But he had to calm himself down if he wanted to answer her question without sounding as though he had something to hide. "Mina, I apologize for all the pain you and your sisters go through. We didn't choose for you all to suffer a life like this, I may be the General but I also have higher ups telling me orders to give away as well. If you wish to know the truth, than....well.." he spoke for a moment, only to stop in mid sentence so that he could look around the room; he had to make sure the cameras in the room weren't active at the time since it wasn't allowed for commanding officers nor the general or any soldier for that matter to tell anything important to the Novas. Once he noticed that the room's cameras seemed to be offline for the moment, Makoto just gave a little nod before taking his attention back to Mina."The higher ups want to test you Novas...so that they can figure out your power, and possibility make super soldiers out of the others so that the United States can become more powerful than any country on this planet..I know it's cruel." He spoke keeping his eyes on her, only to notice that she had tears rolling down her face and straight into her food. Seeing this, Makoto simply leaned forward and wiped away her tears from her eyes and cheeks while a small frown stayed across his face.

Although the last thing he had expected was when he felt as though he was pulled in by Mina to get closer toward her. Seeing this, immediately caused a small gasp to escape his lips once more as his eyes widened up in shock on what she was doing. Her second question on wanting to know what he had to tell her was obviously a 'No turning back now' sign in his head. A small blush had spread across his face as his sad frown turned right into a more nervous yet embarrassed one; including his own heart to begin beating at it's quickened pace once again. "Mina....I...I do care for you. I'm not just h-here...as someone to watch over you all the time..You are i-indeed beautiful..and you have a v-very kind heart to care. Y-you and y-your sisters d-dont deserve this kind of life, y-your all still human beings.." he stated as though he was trying to avoid saying the truth about his feelings; but Makoto knew that he had to swallow up everything within himself to finally say the truth about how he felt as he closed his eyes only for a moment before reopening them. "I guess...w..what I'm trying to say is...well...I want to help you escape..as well..I love you." he stated, keeping his eyes on her the entire time.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2011, 02:07 AM

Mike was surprised that she didn't remember allot about her past and that no one would take her in he felt like it was his fault for not finding her before then she asked him about his life here then he was a bit worried about what he would say he remembers every little thing about his life Mike leaned back onto the wall well I did allot before I came here mike sat his sword on the bed Well before I became a solder I was a amazing sword fighter I traveled the world competing in game's but then I got bored of fighting so I joined the nova program as a trainer I kind of like you never really new any body Mike smiled as he looked at Kaylee how would you like to see the world because if you want I could see if the general would let me take you out for a while not realizing that he cant do any thing about it

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-20-2011, 02:53 AM

Kaylee looked at him with wide eyes as he talked about what he did before, she was amazed it all sounded like so much fun especially the traveling the world part. She smiled at him when he said that he might be able to get her out to see the world again. She jumped up and faced him saying "Could you? Really? That sounds like so much fun!" She sat on her bed again facing him and asked "Could you tell me more? Like are people still mean to people who are different? Is there anything new out there?" She smiled at him and patiently waited to see what he would say, she was really interested in what he had to say and she was glad that she could actually talk to him.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2011, 03:10 AM

Mike was happy to see her this happy he was used to her normal self so it was a good change in mood but then she asked about if people have changed but he didn't want to drop her hopes in what people but he wont lie to her well people haven't changed much since the last time you saw the out side but if people met you for the real you they would love you like me mike's face went completely red when he heard him self say that it looks like he was talking with out thinking again

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-20-2011, 03:28 AM

Kaylee sat and listened to Mike, she could understand that no really would have changed since most of the other people like here were stuck here with her. She smiled when she saw that he had turned red then asked "You love me?" she was a little confused and then asked "Why do you turn red you say that?" She tilted her head slightly and looked at him. She didn't quiet get the whole point of it so she hoped that he would be able to explain it a little better.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 11-20-2011, 01:37 PM

((AHHHH DRAT. I thought i posted. Well i cant really post now since i am at an away game. sorry Gem, Ill get one up as soon as possible))

----------

Ivy had finished her food as Todd spoke. She stripped off the straight jacket and walked over to him as she listened to the last part of his confession. Her head cocked to the side. "Love." She said as she got close to him, seemingly about to kiss him. Her face was near his though she was significantly shorter. "I love... you... too." She said as she embraced him using her vectors. It seemed as though he didnt want people to see him showing affection for her, so she decided to keep it that way and gave him a secret hug. "It.... would be hard.... To go. Right?" She said as she backed up and grabbed the tray to take out of the room with todd when they would walk out for her normal training. If anyone walked by, she might trip them or play another parlor trick on them, but it was always more fun that way. Especially when it made Todd laugh. She waited for what he would do next before doing anything. That was the way life went here in the Nova program.

Last edited by Daeman35; 11-20-2011 at 02:15 PM..

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2011, 04:46 PM

Mike's face was boiling red he had to think of some way to get out of this with out getting kaylee angry at him Mike hate's getting on kaylee's nerves oh look at the time will have to go soon if we want to make training Mike stood up and walked up to the door not even thinking about what to say about what just happened come on now finish your meal we have got to go mike opened the door and stepped out side when he saw Ivy and Todd walking down the hall way oh hey Todd you heading to training as he waved at Kaylee to hurry ( sorry righter's block)

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-20-2011, 05:31 PM

Syrric stood silently has his Nova thought through the tests, trying to decide which test was the least of all evils. His eyes were filled with sadness as he realized he really had to try to get her out of here. With a resolved attitude, Syrric spoke softly. "Gemini, I promise, I promise I'll get you out of here. So you can see the stars and the moon. It'll be as pain-free as I can make it." he sighed, knowing he'd need help from some other guards. "But for now, I'll try and convince them to do more intelligence tests. It's been a while since they've done them. But now the strength of your mind must have increased." Now he was rambling a bit, not wanting to leave, since he technically should take her tray and continue his rounds. "Gemini if you did gain your freedom, what is the first thing you'd do?"

Codettea smiled and leaned towards the bars. "Maybe thats why I don't hate you as much as the others. The less military the better. I don't even remember why I hate military anymore, it's been so long." she sighed, then shook her head, curls flying about. "I think my vectors may give me an advantage if you and I ever went head to head." She playfully blew him a kiss. Then his question made her stop and think. "If I ever got out... I don't know... I'd think I'd stay near my sisters for a bit. I don't remember my life outside, but once I understand how the world works, I'd probably go my own way..." she looked a bit reluctant towards her future self-imposed isolation.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 11-20-2011, 06:33 PM

Mina listened to Makoto speak to her in a gently voice, a frown seem to remain on her face as Makoto said that it was the higher ups that told him to do the tests. She looked away a little as she continued eating the horrible food, Mina gasped lightly as he started to blush as he spoke to her again. Mina swallowed the food that rested in her mouth as she tilted her head and blushed pink as Makoto started to compliment her on her appearance and say that she nor her sister desrved this life. A deep red blush spread on her face as she looked at him. Mina's eyes widen largely as Makoto said that he wanted to help her escape and that he loved her, her vectors dropped her food and slowly manuvered around Mina and Makoto. "Y-Y-Y-You....wh-wh-what?" she asked as she tried to regestier if what Makoto said was correct. The vectors slowly moved back and seem to disappear in her back as the body straight jacket seem to loosen a little more than how is was before.

(oh and just 2 let u girls kno, the vectors can go back in ur charries back, if u all didnt kno that >.<)

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-20-2011, 09:32 PM

Petiore smiled softly as he looked at Codettea and watched her move, as she talked he nodded, "Well then i guess you want to stay here with the military for ever right?" he said smirking as he laughed. "I mean if you aren't angry with them then you can stay right?" he said smiling. "Your vectors might give you an advantage till i pull out Sigurd, my little gun." he said smirking, "and if i get near you i can get you down and hold you there." he said smiling as he leaned against the bars. "Ah... well i guess that you'll have to see what you do when the time comes." he said looking at her and smiling softly. "So.. um.. i... you.. well.. oh never mind." he said looking down and then at Codettea.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-21-2011, 12:07 AM

Kaylee watched as his face got even redder and then as he stood up and walked over to the door. She looked down at her tray of food then threw it to the ground saying "I'm not going to training! Not today and not anymore! I am sick of it ." She watched as he opened the door and then continued saying "Your, avoiding my questions! Your, hiding something and you won't tell me!" She maneuvered her vectors so that they wrapped around Mike so he couldn't move. She glared at him and said "Your, going to tell me no matter what! I don't care how long it takes you are going to tell me!" Her voice was loud because she was starting to get frustrated with Mike, he knew hat he could tell her anything but now he was hiding something by not answering her question and she didn't know why.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2011, 12:28 AM

Mike was upset by Kaylee for throwing her food on the ground then he was grappled by Kaylee's vectors as she started to yell at him about him avoiding her questions and because he was hiding something from her and he new that he was the only person that she could talk to so he could under stand why she was getting angry with him but he new that she couldn't stand to hurt him but he new that he had to tell her what he meant so with a cooling voice he spoke to her Kaylee let go of me I don't want to have to get you hurt I will answer your questions he started to walk closer to Kaylee and put his arm's around her giving her a hug he whispered into her ear Kaylee I love you and always will dont you think other wise Mike held on to her her it made him happy to get it out that he loved her

Last edited by dark world dealer; 11-21-2011 at 12:37 AM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-21-2011, 12:46 AM

Kaylee looked at Mike and when he had said that he would answer her questions she let go of him and let her vectors go back into her back. She watched as he walked over to her and as he hugged her, she just looked over his shoulder and listened to what he was saying. She thought about it for a moment trying to think of why it was familiar, when she remembered she reached around him and hugged him back saying "I won't." She smiled and held onto him. She was glad that he decided to tell her the truth and answer her questions.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-21-2011, 02:10 AM

With a bang, Fenris blew the center out of another target. He wasn't sure whether or not he was supposed to be somewhere, so he just decided to come down to the target range. Looking around, he saw very few people on the range. Guiltily, he loaded in a fresh magazine. He probabally should be somewhere... Sighing, he cursed his luck. He'd barely been here, and already he was messing up. Chasing those thoughts out of his head, he lined up another shot, and gently squeezed the trigger.....