Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 09:49 AM

-Banner by Rivayne

-As you can see, I'm no graphic artist but I tried :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurupamae
OK, YES... HERE GOES MAMA JURU....

PERHAPS I WAS NOT CLEAR IN SAYING THAT IF I CATCH YOU SELLING SOMETHING I GAVE YOU IN THIS THREAD THAT I WOULD BAN YOU FOR SCAMMING ME. OR EVEN WORSE, LYING TO ME TO GET SOMETHING FREE.

GUESS WHAT... SOMEONE DECIDED TO TEMPT FATE AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT SADDENS ME AND PISSES ME OFF.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME IN TO MY THREAD, TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT SOMETHING AND THEN PAWN IT OFF WHEN YOU THINK I'M NOT WATCHING YOU. I WATCH EVERYONE. IT IS WHAT I DO. HOW DARE YOU! IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT I CLOSED THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU HAVE RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE.

That is all....

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 10:17 AM

• NO LONGER ACCEPTING STORIES

I will post some of the best ones I have received here. Some of them are sad and some of them are funny but all of them touched me in one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha_san
What do you do when the love you once felt for someone turns into absolute rage? Not rage toward him necessarily, but rage toward yourself. This is a rage that is all-consuming, a rage unlike any other. It is a false rage. In reality, you want feel apathetic toward him, but full of rage at yourself for allowing—no—fooling yourself into thinking there was even the slightest possibility that your feelings would ever be returned.

See, you want to be mad at him for leading you to believe he was interested, because others have told you they saw it too. No matter how many times you replay the scenarios in your mind, you are unable to distinguish what actually happened and what didn’t. How can you be mad at someone who wasn’t even aware that what he did was hurting you so badly?

The only person to direct this unquenchable rage toward is yourself for letting your guard down; that is not you. You are supposed to be the strong, stable one… the one who doesn’t let people get under his skin. Somehow though, someway, this seemingly unassuming, not-particularly-attractive, faggot of a man snuck past all of your security measures and not only got under your skin—he stayed there.

What is there left to do when this happens? You can’t act differently toward him, seeing as he has no idea what has even happened. You have to keep a smile on your face when all you want to do is claw at your own skin to have something else to do but sit there and feel these things you are feeling. But you want him to be happy. You still care for him, so naturally you want him to be happy.

When people tell you how badly he is treating you, but you don’t seem to notice, what do you do? They say that he is using you. They say that he should be nicer to you. They say that it looks like he is using you as a practice boyfriend. They say that you should stand up for yourself. But you can’t seem to listen to them. What do you do when this happens?

What do you do? You stand by him. You are his friend. You tell him things will be okay. You tell him that this guy he likes has to like him as well. You even go so far as to proofread his love letters to this other guy. That is all you can do. If you were to do anything differently, you wouldn’t be you.

After time passes and this emotion eats away at you, there is only one logical way out. You have to talk to him about it. You have to say these things that you wouldn’t have in your wildest dreams imagined yourself saying. You can’t bring yourself to verbalize it though, despite the fact he told you that he gave even you a time limit to talk to him. You write him a letter. You write these things that even as you type them they cut you so deeply you want to scream out. Even though your heart is beating in your chest so hard you can hear it in your ears, and even though you realize it may backfire and the all-consuming emoness of these things you are writing will only make you look foolish.

Then, while writing, you try to think of all of the things about him that you should hate. All the things that should make you feel differently about him. But you can’t think of anything so bad that you wouldn’t want to see him again. You can’t think of anything so bad that it will change your feelings, despite the fact that they have so clearly pointed out why you shouldn’t.

So you stand by him and hope for his happiness, forgetting about your own. All the while hoping he stumbles so you can be there to catch him, and hating yourself for feeling this way because you know, once again, that he is under your skin.

So this time of year when I reflect on what I have done, I don't know how to answer the question that I ask myself "Have I been naughty or nice?" I honestly don't know. Is it naughty or nice to bare your heart to the one you love, even though you shouldn't love him? It seems naughty in that it is wrong to love him. Yet it seems nice that I have this weight lifted off of me.

So I really don't know how to answer this. I guess I have been both naughty and nice.

Sorry, Juru, couldn't make it happy ^^;

EDIT: I forgot to say what I wished for >>; Well, I would like the Midnight Dreams Gown, as I like playing dress-up on my mule, and always wanted it for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade
Dearest Mama Juru,

I have to inform you of something. It concerns my behavior this past year; sure, there have been many adjustments and tons of chaos, but I think I've done well...

What with the great inflation of the coveted Menewshan Queen's Crown, I've strayed from the path of questing for the said item. Truth be told, I've cursed about this occurrence behind closed doors for the past six months, and indeed, I've become frustrated on this quest. But surely the greatest benevolent being - yourself - could forgive such deeds?

I write to you in urgency; only a few days remain of this season, and I am desperate to receive what I've been after for so very long. Consider this a confession: the truth is, I haven't been on my best behavior this year. Countless fellow Menewshans and I have competed against one another, and I have truthfully had thoughts of penetrating their skulls with my Fan of Light, or poisoning their Halloween candy with dangerously outdated Old Boots from the disgusting pond. I admit, I've been quite selfish, and undoubtedly foolish to consider myself superior than all of the rest.

But hey, it's the holidays, and I'm short a few nerves from tons of stress. Think you could help a Menewshan out, and give me what I want?!

...Okay, I apologize for my spastic behavior. I promise to be calm down... *sigh*

Alright, now I'm better. But I still want the crown, frammit! Even a King's Crown would do, if that's indeed all you have; I just want a crown! Rawr!

... Whew. Maybe a few of those therapy lessons that I was given on my birthday should be put to use... My temper seems to get the best of me... Or is it just greed...?

At any rate, I would be blessed if a crown was bestowed upon me. Like Granny Menewshaba always said, "Facade! Feet off the furniture - NOW! Where do you think you are, a zoo?!?"

Fondly,
Facade McXerxes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Madison
Dear Wish Maker Juru,

I have been a really good girl this year in Menewsha. I came into this website in October 11, 2007. I looked lost until I was adopted my BrokenHearted. I found a new place to love. I made new friends, chat everywhere I could, quested for my items, and helped others along the way. I helped encouraged people on their quests, as they do onto me.

I learned how to create a shop on the exchange. Business has been wonderful to me. I have friends that help me on what items I am looking for. In shosho's shop thread, me and Seito had a pillow fight that turned out a mess with cheese explosions. We left the place smelling like cheese. It was loads of fun. Later on, my place was soaked because there was a water balloon fight.

I wrote this letter to make a wish. I wish for the King's Crown. I wish for this item because I have desire that item since I joined Menewsha. I am questing for all the Collectible Items that has been release. I am about 5 items away from completing the quest. Even though this is just a wish, I know this wish will come true someday. I left some milk and cookies on the table and hope this wish will come true.

Sincerely,
~Sakura_Madison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithir
Mama Juru-

I went to see that fat man Santa Claus today. He didn’t even ask me what I wanted for Christmas! And, he made me sit on his lap. I was scurred. Plus, he charged me outrageously for a picture. –tear-

So I’ve decided the red man is useless, and I turn to you to ask for a gift.

I’ve been a very nau- Nice girl this year. I studied for a sum total of 5 hours for all of my final exams. I bought my Math Teacher a copy of the Kama Sutra*, which is a very educational book. It was even illustrated to make things easier for him! He seemed happy that we thought to buy him a nice gift. I denied having been the gift giver for the sake of avoiding any sort of gratitude from him. That’s how humble I am. ;D

I also adopted another orphaned kitty this year. I felt bad for him.

I was so nice this year that I managed to get a date to my school’s midwinter dance! And then, I was even nicer, and he became my boyfriend! And I swear I’ve treated him nicely. I even made him a map of some restaurants and houses he goes to, because he almost got lost driving to lunch.

But on a more serious note, I’ll be a really good girl in a few days when I open my charity.

And when considering me, please disregard the word ‘Naughty’ written on my hand. That was to see if Santa might notice and ask me about it. He didn’t. Fail Santa. D:

Anyway, I’ve been amazingly good this year. I’ve avoided insulting people countless times, and I ask for a panda plushie in return. Because then, my avi could match my real life Secret Santa gift.
Happy Holidays, and you're cooler than Santa.

<3 Ithir –insert halo here-

*For those who don’t know what the Kama Sutra is, it’s an ancient Indian text that deals with sex poses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweres
Dear Mama Juru!

Though many view me as a devilish young boy with a attitude ( :twisted: ), in my heart, I really try to be nice. Why does no one believe me? I didn't even eat the cookies Santa left for you! See, that is how wonderful I am! :lol: Even better, I didn't tell you know who about what you told me not to tell! I know, I should be a role-model for young children to look up too!

The item that I wish for is a King's Crown. I had one at one point, but I used it for a offer in a Valentine's Day Boa. I'm embarking on the difficult quest of all CI's and Event items. I've knocked down a ton thanks to friends! Other than the V-Day Hairpin, it is my main quest. I wish to use the King's Crown to finish one of my avatars that doesn't actually look horrendous! So, please, for the eyes of the Menewsha, I hope this wish comes true! Have a merry Christmas, and a happy new year! I know I will!

- Zweres

P.S - ): Santa was mean, and he said I was a greedy little boy. Maybe Mama Juru will see the goodness in my heart! :lol:
Quote:
Originally Posted by future
Okay. I think I have an idea... sorry if you hate my random thoughts on what it takes to be a "funny" letter to you... >>

Dear Mama Juru;
I do believe I have been a good girl this year. It all started when I joined Mene. First, I was found and raised by a herd of Whalecow. See, I was very polite, like a good girl should. And even though we had a language barrier, they let me stay. In turn, to not be a burden, I hunted sushi for them. I studied before I was found by them, and knew that they liked vegitarian sushi. So I hunted high and low for my fellow Whalecow mates.
Then, one fateful evening, I was swept aside by a vicious Lion famed by the Leon plushie. This Lion was cruel to me, but like a good girl, I didn't cry. That would have made Mama Whalecow happy, so yes. I toughed it out like a good little girl.
Then the Lion got bored, and I was sent to the volcano of Mene to be a sacrifice to the Minotaur... wait... wrong story. ANYWAY, I was rescued by Astral Angels with their golden, shimmering Astral Halos.
And thanks to those lovely Astral Angels, I have decided to strive for perfection, like a good girl on Mene should do.

So, Mama Juru, you may wonder what I could possibly want after an adventure like that. It is quite simple. I would love to receive a Halo like the Angels who rescued me. Whether I do or not, this good little girl will be here to be good for ever, never once to be a naughty little girl. : D

And so ends my request. Thank you for reading.

(I don't expect anything from this, I just thought it would be fun. xD I like writing/typing stories, so I thank you instead for bringing me amusement.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut
Dear Mama Juru,~

I have been a (fairly) good boy this year.
=3
I have helped out others who didn't ask out of no reason alot this year.
=D
I've been cheerful and tried to spread happiness, alot. <3
PLUS, I HAVE LOVED AND CONTRIBUTED MUCH TIME TO MENE. ;DDD
((Isn't that nice? xD))

SURE I have foiled Steve's plans a few times, butbut... they were evil plans. >.>
SUREEE, I've kicked alot of people too... but they we're retarded and deserved it. >.>;;;
AND, SUREEEE I got pregnant.
BUT. Val drugged me and it's her fault. >.>;
((PLUS I ONLY GOT THE ABORTION CUZ THE DOCTORS SAID IT WAS AN ALIEN CHILD.))

ANYWAYS (Before you think of me as crazy/evil/undeserving of anything at all in life/odd), I would love a Whalecow on my head!.
=3
They're adorable and one of my favorite commons.

ETERNAL LOVE TO YOUR JURU MAMA-NESS,
YOUR FANBOY,
Peanut. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasandara
Dear Mama Juru ::

Hmm this year has been a mixed bag for me, but all in all it's been good. I moved 700 miles away from home in May of 2006, leaving my kids and such behind to make a life. Slowly but surely I got things I needed to survive... things I wouldn't have gotten back home... a car, an apartment, a steady full time job that I've been rising up and up in.

But the greatest accomplishment this year was when I was finally able to see my son after a year of separation. I finally was reunited with him in July of 2007. I worked hard and long to make sure my kids would have a stable life to come home too and it was realized when my parents and my son finally came up here to live.

All in all I've been a good girl Mama Juru, and I'm sorry this story isn't all that funny... you asked for something true XD... it's a story from the heart and that's all I'm able to think about. I'm truly thankful.

Love, Kassie

P.S. - I know you wanted a Menewshan year, and honestly I've only been here since the end of November... but since then I've been dedicated to this site one hundred percent XD.

I've been really good this year, and instead of greedy I helped one of my best friends obtain a queen's crown since that is her wish... she was the one who introduced me to this site and so I felt she deserved it. Thanks again Britti for getting me into this XD!

My quest is for the King's Crown, and I know I'm rather new... but regardless of what happens thanks for reading my little story ¦3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damballah
Dear Mama Juru,

I've only been here a week and three days, and I don't really have stories to tell, but how I got here is strange. I was looking at a site that had colored eggs for one to hatch in one's signature, and I clicked the wrong button, and here I am! Actually, I think I clicked the RIGHT button now, for everyone here is very nice! I've not been to this sort of chat place before, so I still read the rules alot!

I'm not sure what to wish for. Something pretty to wear would be nice. My Menewsha Moms gave me this, so I'm not in my underwear any more, But everyone looks so nice....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satomi
The following a true fictional autobiography.

Well Mama Juru. Let me tell you a little story called, My Life. I was born in a little town in Cuba. Our family lived a happy life with food always on the table. Except for that one month of July, the month I call... "That One Month Of July". Unfortunately, my father was involved with the Cuban mafia and owed them a debt... They killed my father. Oh, and did I mention I was a boy with natural purple hair? Anyways, me and my mother traveled to America to live a better life. She remarried a man who looked surprisingly like me, kinda strange how my real father was black and 90 years old. Anyways, I spent most of my teenage life as a white girl with redhair in a school called "Sacramento High" located in Maine. I excelled in school and later went on and completed college. I made a living for myself and provided my mother, who lived in poverty, with a nice home. One day, I knew about the whereabouts of the Chinese hermaphrodite saimese twins who killed my father. When I met her.. or him, her or him already ate the other her or him, leaving only one her or him which is why im referring to her or him as her or him and not they or them but her or him. I was ready to scream out words of anger just as he or she began to say something... Something I would never had imagined. He or she apologized... Sure he or she was mentally ill, drunk, on drugs, beaten countless times, has alzheimers, has insomnia, and forgot things easily, but I believed he or she said it from the heart. From that day forward, I had released my anger and lived a peaceful life. That is why I think I should get a freebie item! Cha~

I wish for... a EGL Black Corset. If not that, anything on my sig that's not crossed out. And if not that, then anything is fine. And if not that, then nothing is fine. And if not that I'll give YOU money and items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve the Garden Hose
Dear Mama Juru;

Sure, Steve could go on and on about "good" things he has done, but he shall not. For I am EBIL! But that's a Garden Hose's job, *cough*.
Since it would take hours, days, months to explain all the ebil deeds I have done, I shall just explain them in song!

*Dun dun dunnnn!*
*Sung to Jingle bells music*

I've been naughty you know
Buying stuff and I don't pay
I push little kids in snow
and I steal horses hay
I curse on every thing
I make lightbulbs too bright
so people have to shield their eyes
If they value their sight.

Oh, I beat down wells, I steal pills
and have April Fools in may
In the playground I knock down all the slides
So Children cannot play
I always yell, I subscibe to Dell
And throw computers down the bay
I walk with a stride
And then I steal some old guy's food tray.

A day or two ago
I went for a nice ride
And soon I started a fight
but then they drowned in the tide
I stole an army tank
And I let tomatoes rot
I crashed my car into the bank
But I swear I don't do pot!

Oh, I froze hell, I ate a bell
and gave directions the wrong way.
In me, people think they can confide
But I go on Maury the next day
I stole a lobsters shell, broke my prison cell
and copyrighted, okay?
I fecked up a TV guide
And make sure I have my way, yay!

I use hair gel, say that santa's not real
And I poisoned a Blue jay
I shot someone, or at least I tried
But I missed and he ran away
I taunt those those that excell, make fun of guys named Mel
But even so, I say.
Mama Juru this isn't a lie
But I've been good today. (So far)

Steve wishes for a gigantical laser beam to wipe out Europe.

........Well If that can't be done, Steve wouldn't mind a Pudao of time, or a White Pirate Sword.
(Why did I have to be poor the month the pudao/fan came out ;-;

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 08:33 PM

I hate posts that drag on forever so here are more stories (and there are still more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
Dear Mama Juru,
So, I think I've been pretty good this year. Okay, yeah, there was that one incident with the bubblegum in this girl's hair, but she deserved that..and then there was the tack on the teacher's chair, but I had nothing to do with that, honest! But that's beside the point. I think I've been a good little Menewshan all year (well, for the time I've been here - I haven't been here -all- year, but I joined in like May or July or something like that), and would love to have a wish of mine granted. I wish for a cute Queen's crown to adorn my innocent little head..was that you snorting? Are you doubting my innocence? Okay, so maybe I'm halfway innocent, but that, too, is beside the point. So here I am, wishing on the second star to the right (too bad I can't fly straight towards it till morning, 'cause then I'd get to see Peter Pan - at least that's what someone told me), hoping that my wish will come true.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Mama Juru.

Sincerely,
Fiona

P.S - ...okay, and there was that one time where I took a cookie out of the cookie jar before dinner, but it was only one, I swear! I was going to die of hunger!

P.S.S - Tell Yumeh I'm sorry for dropping him in the pool; it seemed like a good idea, at the time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring`Tyme Fresh
I've read through quite a few of these pages and I thought I wasn't going to post in here, but quite clearly I am, just because I want to tell my story.

So, Dear Mama Juru.
This year has been a bad year for me, the worst out of my whole little life of 17 years (almost 18). I don't want the sympathy vote but I just want to show people how they can be strong even when things are falling apart. I'm at an incredibly important stage of my life where I have to decide on University courses and moving out and such. On top of this, my family has been torn apart. I'm not going into details but things can never be 'normal' or at least how they used to be. But, even through out all this, I hold a smile on my face and help out my friends when they are struggling with uni choices even when I don't know what to do myself. I'm the funny one in my group of friends and I take such pride in knowing that I can make my friends laugh.

I've just realised I'm turning this into an essay >.< But my wish on Mene is to finish my V-day set. To finally get the Sashuu. I understand this is a huge wish so I'm not expecting it at all.
But for anyone who does read this, just keep a smile on your face and things will be okay. Sure things won't be fixed but it doesn't hurt to enjoy life. Just have fun and live in the moment ^^

So all in all, I think I've been a good little girl this year and I'm glad to have survived it to now and that I've had the chance to meet so many special people here on Mene.

Thank you. <3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
All right, I decided it was finally time to sit down and write this lovely little letter. XD I'm not so good with humor. I find sincerity works best. :)

Dear Mama Juru, (my Mene staff hero and mentor [/brownnosing] :lol: Not really, it's true!)

I arrived in Menewsha at the end of February, and missed the Valentine's event by mere weeks. But this place seemed intriguing, so I decided to see what the community was all about. I quickly discovered the joy of the art shops forum, where I could buy art from artists that I never could have afforded in another community I shall not name. I was overjoyed and convinced one of my good friends to come to this lovely island as well, to keep me company when I wasn't out and about, making new friends.

Not long after, another friend joined us, and we started a hangout thread on Mene Nation. Now, of all the times I was good this year, I must admit that my only bad moment came soon after our hangout thread started. Without an official rule saying it wasn't allowed, said friends and I would incorporate interesting facts from various websites into our conversations allowing us to earn more gold. Perhaps gold was obscuring my vision of what was right and wrong, but soon we were caught by a moderator, who gave us slaps on our wrists and warned us not to do it again.

Now that I feel my guilt is out in the open, I can tell you about what a good girl I've been. :D

The more I became involved in the community, the more I wanted to help it grow and prosper, so when someone asked me to help with our summer carnival, I gladly agreed to do the trivia contest. Though it was quite a trying experience, I was happy I did it, as I got to make new friends and participate in the first user-run event of the community.

Soon after, I was asked to be a moderator (at the same time as you!), and from that point on, I have done all I can to improve our community and keep up with its citizens. I do my best to be a mediator in situations that call for them, and lend an ear to any and all who might need one. I know frustration only leads to apathy and anger, and sometimes people just want someone to hear them out and address their concerns. I hope I have been at least some voice of reason in situations that call for one, though I realize in some cases I have stepped aside, not wanting to get in the middle of a petty argument.

Next year, I hope to be just as good, if not better, than I was this year. I want to continue to help our little community grow and prosper, and do all I can to help our members improve this island.

If you find me worthy, I suppose it might be nice to dress up every now and then in a Deep Freeze Gown, so that is my wish for this holiday season.

Thank you for everything you do for all of us in Mene. I know I appreciate all your hard work, humility and kindness (as well as your open ear on MSN). XD

Love,
Sizzla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viki
Dear Mama Juru..
My year was dark and dismal. Just like the rest of my life. My parent's were so mean all year.. All they did was nag about everything. 'Clean your room' this, and 'Do your homework' that. They wouldnt even buy me a Playstation 4 in advance.
I'm so abused..
I broke down crying in class last Monday. I just found out that this Sophomore girl gets to go to Senior prom. She shouldnt be allowed to go! None of us other Sophomores get to go! I mean.. Not that I want to. I'm to depressed to go to a dance. I'm just saying. It isn't fair to the rest of us.
Plus people keep calling me 'freak' and 'emo'
I'm not emo, I'm deep. I think about things. I understand things they wouldnt even dare think about.
Then I write poetry about it..
My favorite poem that I've written to far is:
Untitled~
My life is dark,
Like a shadowed abyss,
Blood is everywhere,
Swirling in a pool of angst,
No one understands,
I'll shoot out the sun,
The light burns my eyes,
I live in shadows.

I spent like 3 weeks on that.
No one understands me..
-sobs in a corner-
Anyway.. That's why I want a Gown of the Bloody Moon.. BEcause it's dark.. And bloody.. Like my soul..
My dark, black, deep, bloody, broken shards of soul....

(I'm not really like that, it's just fun to write XD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer
Hello Mama Juru

I haven't been on Menewsha long, just a couple of weeks now, but I've already made it my home and I think I've been a good little girl. I put together a cute little outfit, started a quest thread, started a pixel shop with my close friends, and have had many good conversations with them. I think I've even made a new friend in the short time I've been here!

The one item I want for Christmas is the item that I originally wanted for my avatar, but was too intimidated by the price to go for right away. An EGL black skirt would make me very happy.

Thank you for reading, Mama Juru, and Happy Holidays to you! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrepsleyKabob
Dear Mama Juru,

I must say that I've tried my best to be a good boy this year but... sometimes it's so hard!! T_____T
My mental condition isn't making it any better either D:

Take my friend darkie for example... she's a great friend, and every time I want to hug her, my movements don't come out right, in other words I end up hitting her!! She's getting tired of all this abuse but I don't know what to do ;___; I tried to go see the doctors but then all they did was pull out their tasers... *shudder*

A lot of times my intentions are good but my actions are wrong, please forgive me mama juru ;___;

My wish for christmas this year is a pure love boa. I know it's a lot to ask for, but any help would be just a good!
I've always thought about how I could make my outfits better with one, yet I never really got around to questing it. I guess it seemed too intimidating at the time, and I preferred going after smaller, more obtainable items.
Anyway, the vday boa was the first vday item I discovered, when I was a little noob on this site I saw that orange was looking to buy one. Stupid me didn't even know what it was, I thought it was a snake xDD so I guess the boa has left a big impression on me.

Anyways, I hope I've been good enough to get some form of help from Mama Juru ^^

Happy Holidays!! ^^

Sincerely,
CrepsleyKabob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
Dear Mommy,

I don't think I was a good little girl this year. D= I always lose my temper and yell at the smallest thing that annoys me! I also hit my friends with fans and sliced off Aero's limbs with my Pudao. (But he asked for that. He really, literally did.) And... Uh... *thinks for a minute* I glued myself to Lilim, glomped several people (Though that's not too bad.), rejected a nickname and made someone cry, and... Uh... I've also been warned for having a big siggy. *snickers slightly* (Yes, I've also been a pervert.) And. Um. *thinks* I bited Jelly a lot. But Jelly still loves me, as soon as she recovers from blood loss.

But that doesn't mean that I can't still be good, can it? As for the good thing's I've done... Uh... I haven't blown up the world yet. And I stopped planning world domination. I... Er... Let my friends borrow my stuff when they needed it and... ... I lent Zweres gold so many times that he's more in debt than free most of his life. (Though that could count as a bad thing, depending on who you ask. But hey, I did help him get a lot of stuff he was questing for.) Well... I've done enough good to make it at least 20:80, right? ... Uh, 10:90? Dx; *sniff* Oh take mercy upon my soul! (If it helps, I volunteer at a church on Saturdays at 4. ;.;)

I ask for, of all things I could possibly request, a V-day Hairpin. Now before you go find a stick to spank me with, please hear me out. This item is the most beautiful on the site, and should you happen to browse through the posts I've contributed to this site, you'd realize that I've been obsessing over this Pin since the beginning of time itself. It is the largest, most impossible item placed upon my Quest and should you grant my wish, a burden will be lifted off my shoulders.

Thanks for reading this.

Please open the accompanying box carefully. I have enclosed cookies along my request. And no, its totally NOT bribery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoni
  • Dear Mama Juru,

I haven't been a particularly good girl and don't think I deserve anything so my wish goes to my dear friend, kimcheeboo. <3 Plus it's more fun to make a wish for someone else instead of yourself. x3

I've known Kimmy for a few years now and she's always been a very sweet and selfless girl. She'll put her friends and even strangers before herself. One thing that I admire about Kimmy is that she's always nice to everyone, even people who (in my opinion) don't deserve any sympathy.

The first thread that Kimmy made when she joined was a quest for everything on Menewsha, and from memory, it was the first thread of that type. I thought she was insane, but I also admired her for dreaming big. Despite the enormity of her quest, she was always charitable towards others. She also used to donate for CIs each month, and she'd sell them at discounted prices.

The items that Kimmy wants most from her quest are the Valentine's Day event items, and out of those, I believe she wants the vday hairpin the most. I know I probably shouldn't be asking for them, but frankly, I don't think there is an item that she wants more than the pin. Other than that, there is the boa, but I'm sure she'd appreciate any store item from her quest list. ^^

Thanks for listening, and Merry Christmas! <3

Love,
    Anoni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgirl101
Uhm....<_< I hate taking part in stuff T_T i like being an outcast >_> but I wanna write a story =D XD

Dear mama Jurupeh,

I have been a very very good girl this year and in spite of my name I'm not very dark at all =D I only humped a little <.< -cough- and i only raped once!...I think and I've been bullied,Creps keeps hitting me and and Annann made me cry and rejected my pokemon based nickname,Yan-chan raped me...twice and touched me...places D: (Whether i enjoyed it or not and raped Yan-chan back is not the point here >.>; ) OH! and Nami Hit me and yelled at me...for molesting him....alot...<_<,but i forgave him in exchange for giving me a pony ride <.< but other than all that -cough and more cough- I've been a good girl =D I'm even helping out a friend who can't get on for the event by getting her half of whatever sets i get =o see?! i can be nice :3

I don't have a quest thread x_x nor do i plan on making one anytime soon,i lack the attention span ._. and it would probably die like my exchange thread did (thank god i bookmarked it o.o)but i would never sell it x_x my logic is,if i wanted to sell it and get gold,i would as for the vday pin and get all i could XD but i don't so i won't =P and its so hard to find sellers even when i did manage to save up the gold for this item Dx and as for other good things I've done,unlike Annann,i did blow up the world D: i just couldn't stop pressing the red button! but but uhm...i didn't blow up the moon..thats pretty good...right?!

So my wish for you Mama Jurupeh is a female welcome tee T.T then i can start looking for that damn puado of haha noones gonna sell me one
-Cough- If you grant my wish i promise to not molest you....not until after christmas anyway =D and I promise not to molest Nami anymore ;~; (even though he's really fun to make freak out XD ) and and um....I promise not to beat Creps with a spiky metal bat next time he hits me T~T (I'll only use a splintery wooden one) also i hope you don't get all stresed with this and the raffle and all those other things you have running O.O D: no getting stressed xD its an order!

A LURVE YEW MAMA JURUPEH =D -Resists urge to molest-
Sincerely Darky <33

P.s,can i have that box of cookies if you're not gonna eat em? <.<

P.p.s >.> Don't use Annann's stick on me T.T i didn't know it would end up so long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Dear Sweet Santa Juru,

I've been a terrible, no-good, very-bad girl this year. :c

I earned the title "Crusher of Dreams" very well. >_>

I've unleashed hordes of frightening mini-chibis on Jellysundae. (For which she still has nightmares.)

I've not yet finished the arts I meant to for the Staff who posted to the Halloween thread where I offered. (Which causes poor Rando sadness. :c )

I've even frightened you with the thought of a mass-release!!! (You were shaking. D: )

Oh - and more recently I left a coffee cup on the server, which leaked due to an unseen crack and the coffee got into the server and shorted out the first clue pop-up. :c (And I don't even drink coffee!)

For all this destruction (and more I can't even speak of for fear of frightening children!) and for future destruction in the new year, I would adore a Pudao of Time. :twisted:

But if you would like to thwart my nefarious plans, you should give me a Balloon from Heaven, so you can show me in which way my thoughts should go from now on. :wink:

Sincerely,

~Crusher of Dreams

PS: Oh yeah. The last time you died in a level of Super Mario Galaxy? And you couldn't figure out why because you were sure you did it right? ...That was me too. :o

Love,

-CoD

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 12-21-2007, 08:33 PM

• Do I just post the story here ? x3

mocha_san
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 08:34 PM

Oh my, I think I am going to enter n_n

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2007, 08:35 PM

I can easily make a wish for something....but telling a story about how good I was this year....hm...that make take some thinking time. :3 But this is such a good idea...Mama Juru is SO sweet for doing this.

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 12-21-2007, 08:36 PM

Ooooh, such a cute idea! I wonder if I can get creative later and see if I can come up with something.

Peanut
Banned

Old 12-21-2007, 08:37 PM

Okay Juru!
=D
Expect to see a peanut story laterss.
;D
xD

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

I think I"ll definitely be posting a store when I'm done. <3

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Yes Bunnyy you would just post it here.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. :)

Peanut
Banned

Old 12-21-2007, 08:38 PM

Haha.
xD <3
So like, funny-ness = wanted, right? =3

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 12-21-2007, 08:39 PM

Awwww Juru this si so cute!!! <333 I will give it a try n_n

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-21-2007, 08:39 PM

I'm totally going to enter this when I get some time. XD

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 08:48 PM

Awesome! I can't wait to read the stories. It should be good fun :)

mocha_san
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 08:49 PM

What do you do when the love you once felt for someone turns into absolute rage? Not rage toward him necessarily, but rage toward yourself. This is a rage that is all-consuming, a rage unlike any other. It is a false rage. In reality, you want feel apathetic toward him, but full of rage at yourself for allowing—no—fooling yourself into thinking there was even the slightest possibility that your feelings would ever be returned.

See, you want to be mad at him for leading you to believe he was interested, because others have told you they saw it too. No matter how many times you replay the scenarios in your mind, you are unable to distinguish what actually happened and what didn’t. How can you be mad at someone who wasn’t even aware that what he did was hurting you so badly?

The only person to direct this unquenchable rage toward is yourself for letting your guard down; that is not you. You are supposed to be the strong, stable one… the one who doesn’t let people get under his skin. Somehow though, someway, this seemingly unassuming, not-particularly-attractive, faggot of a man snuck past all of your security measures and not only got under your skin—he stayed there.

What is there left to do when this happens? You can’t act differently toward him, seeing as he has no idea what has even happened. You have to keep a smile on your face when all you want to do is claw at your own skin to have something else to do but sit there and feel these things you are feeling. But you want him to be happy. You still care for him, so naturally you want him to be happy.

When people tell you how badly he is treating you, but you don’t seem to notice, what do you do? They say that he is using you. They say that he should be nicer to you. They say that it looks like he is using you as a practice boyfriend. They say that you should stand up for yourself. But you can’t seem to listen to them. What do you do when this happens?

What do you do? You stand by him. You are his friend. You tell him things will be okay. You tell him that this guy he likes has to like him as well. You even go so far as to proofread his love letters to this other guy. That is all you can do. If you were to do anything differently, you wouldn’t be you.

After time passes and this emotion eats away at you, there is only one logical way out. You have to talk to him about it. You have to say these things that you wouldn’t have in your wildest dreams imagined yourself saying. You can’t bring yourself to verbalize it though, despite the fact he told you that he gave even you a time limit to talk to him. You write him a letter. You write these things that even as you type them they cut you so deeply you want to scream out. Even though your heart is beating in your chest so hard you can hear it in your ears, and even though you realize it may backfire and the all-consuming emoness of these things you are writing will only make you look foolish.

Then, while writing, you try to think of all of the things about him that you should hate. All the things that should make you feel differently about him. But you can’t think of anything so bad that you wouldn’t want to see him again. You can’t think of anything so bad that it will change your feelings, despite the fact that they have so clearly pointed out why you shouldn’t.

So you stand by him and hope for his happiness, forgetting about your own. All the while hoping he stumbles so you can be there to catch him, and hating yourself for feeling this way because you know, once again, that he is under your skin.

So this time of year when I reflect on what I have done, I don't know how to answer the question that I ask myself "Have I been naughty or nice?" I honestly don't know. Is it naughty or nice to bare your heart to the one you love, even though you shouldn't love him? It seems naughty in that it is wrong to love him. Yet it seems nice that I have this weight lifted off of me.

So I really don't know how to answer this. I guess I have been both naughty and nice.

Sorry, Juru, couldn't make it happy ^^;

EDIT: I forgot to say what I wished for >>; Well, I would like the Midnight Dreams Gown, as I like playing dress-up on my mule, and always wanted it for her.

Karla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 09:05 PM

Awww, cutee. x3;;
I'll make up a story. :] <3

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 12-21-2007, 09:10 PM

yay storys! I hope it means in storys about what happend over the past year in real life.. and not on Menewsha.. lols.. cuss i havent been here long enough to do some awsome anyways!
Dear Mama Juru

making the world a slightly a better place one person at a time.
Even simply making someone smile helps just as much.
Durning the past year in school and in at home i have tryed to help others.
One of my old friends, who i know has it a bit rough was unable to shop for new school supplies becouse her parents where playing the. 'go ask you mom and go ask your dad game' so she was stuck using 4 year old folders, paper books and penciles.
AS soon as i arrived at home i went straight to pack up some of my extra paper books, pencils and other supplies that had built up for the past few years and i know that they would have just sat there for anouther few years.
The next day after reciving the larg bag of itams she begain to cry. She thought no one had listend to her or even cared enough to really try and help out ^ ^
I smiled and said. 'ud done the same!"

Few months later, my friend who also had soe home proublems, her parents ran of money so she couldent afford lunch or even to make it at home. So for a month afterwards i always carried extra sandwiches.
(i've done other things.. but i dont wanna menchion them cuss then the story would be tooooo long)
doing these things i never excpeted a thing back, even with x-mas approuching i truely dident think of reciving only in.. what could i make for eveyone els..
Thats when suddenly i was kidnapped fro my normle lunch area (lols) and thrown ( i made a wee sound while being kidnaped and tossed around.. )
into the extra libray room where a party was set up!
All my friends where there, there was pizza, and other fun quilk foods... they did this behind my back...
point of the story, when someone truly needs the help try to give them that help. Not just simply say your sorry and saying you would help then do nothing.
Action speak louder then words.. And who know..
U might be stollen and thrown into a room full of friends ready to party!

The only thing i do wish for this x-mas is a Austere Rhapsody Blue Top Hat,

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 12-21-2007, 09:37 PM

Flink has been a rather good girl this year on Menewsha. In the beginning she made a lot of suggestions for the site, a lot of which were agreed to by not only fellow members but actual staff members, and a good number of them were actually implemented (the separate place for private RPs, a journal substitute, Flink has horrible memory).

Another way Flink has been a good girl is her few, but in her mind, helpful posts in the Sitefeedback and Information Desk forums. Especially her tutorials in the Information Desk.

Flink also, until they were hacked, spent most of her time on Menewsha running Speak Your Mind, the charity on Menewsha that ensured that anyone who wanted a journal to speak their mind could get one. Before they were hacked Flink started a tutorial about them, on how to code inside the journals since they use HTML and not BBCode like the rest of the forum (aside from editing journals, which is CSS).

And Flink is an adopter at the Adopt a Newbie thread. Sure most of her newbies disappeared, never getting back to her, but she's had a few who were very excellent and a joy to talk to. (Though they probably have no clue who Flink is now XD)

Finally, Flink is the so loved reporter for the Menewsha news! She with her assistant Franko have bumbled through every single major story and somehow made it out alive. Even though Franko can now be controlled with the click of a button. >.>

As to out of Menewsha, Flink's been really, really boring. SO maybe that counts as being naughty? T_T Though, to be fair, Flink finally got a job, SQUEE! And at that job managed to get a good number of high paying customers for the newspaper she worked for. But in the end it wasn't enough, causing Flink to lose her job. She's decided to put off job hunting until after the holidays since most places won't be hiring until then and those that are probably only want seasonal workers and Flink wants something long term.

Wish: EGA Black Pants

Bunnyy

Old 12-21-2007, 09:57 PM

Dear Santa ... Juru,
I have been weeeally weeeaally good this year.
I..I..helped mommy clean the clothes today.
Except the mashing machine broked and there were bubbles evewywhere.
Mommy said that I put too much mashing power into it.
But but the face on the box was staring at me and telling me to put more!!
The scawy face looked like this -

o m o

So so I weeaally weeally want me to get a new mashing machine for Christmas this year so I can give it to mommy to say sowy for putting too much mashing power in it.
Maybe you could give it to us a little early because my friends are telling me I smell funny.

But but if you can`t fit a big mashing machine in your car, you can get me a Ayumuis Black Skirt because because I`ve always wanteded one.
But if you can`t fit that in your car either, you can get me a pair of red flower hairpins.
I tried to dye mine red but it didn`t work.
My mommy said I`m not allowed to dye flowers because because they might cry if I dye them.

____________________Fankies SantaJuru!
_______________________- Bun Buns

[ Note; OMO is a washing powder brand. ]

Tatsuki
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-21-2007, 09:59 PM

sahweet! a story contest O:

Bunnyy

Old 12-21-2007, 10:00 PM

• Mine is a story right ? :0

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 12-21-2007, 10:05 PM

Dearest Mama Juru,

I have to inform you of something. It concerns my behavior this past year; sure, there have been many adjustments and tons of chaos, but I think I've done well...

What with the great inflation of the coveted Menewshan Queen's Crown, I've strayed from the path of questing for the said item. Truth be told, I've cursed about this occurrence behind closed doors for the past six months, and indeed, I've become frustrated on this quest. But surely the greatest benevolent being - yourself - could forgive such deeds?

I write to you in urgency; only a few days remain of this season, and I am desperate to receive what I've been after for so very long. Consider this a confession: the truth is, I haven't been on my best behavior this year. Countless fellow Menewshans and I have competed against one another, and I have truthfully had thoughts of penetrating their skulls with my Fan of Light, or poisoning their Halloween candy with dangerously outdated Old Boots from the disgusting pond. I admit, I've been quite selfish, and undoubtedly foolish to consider myself superior than all of the rest.

But hey, it's the holidays, and I'm short a few nerves from tons of stress. Think you could help a Menewshan out, and give me what I want?!

...Okay, I apologize for my spastic behavior. I promise to be calm down... *sigh*

Alright, now I'm better. But I still want the crown, frammit! Even a King's Crown would do, if that's indeed all you have; I just want a crown! Rawr!

... Whew. Maybe a few of those therapy lessons that I was given on my birthday should be put to use... My temper seems to get the best of me... Or is it just greed...?

At any rate, I would be blessed if a crown was bestowed upon me. Like Granny Menewshaba always said, "Facade! Feet off the furniture - NOW! Where do you think you are, a zoo?!?"

Fondly,
Facade McXerxes

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-21-2007, 10:23 PM

Is there a price range for commons and such? <33

No Sashu for Seiki T___T

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 10:24 PM

Make a wish Seiki :) Can be for whatever but you have to tell me a story too.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-21-2007, 10:26 PM

Sweet. I'll go write you a nice long letter : )