SilverSnake
RAWR
Send a message via MSN to SilverSnake

Old 06-25-2011, 11:12 PM

[[It's 1x1 Harry Potter roleplay between Neko Ninja and SilverSnake. It contains yaoi (BoyXBoy), so if you do not tolerate this, you'd better leave right now. If you decide to stay, you can feel free to read, but don't post unless you're us. Thank you!]]

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 01:24 AM

{{We're starting after the first task, right? I want to make sure before I post.}}

SilverSnake
RAWR

Old 06-26-2011, 02:58 AM

[[Yup.]]

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 03:58 AM

{{Alright. I'm sorry if my intro isn't very good. And I'm not sure if * this word is spelled right.}}

Harry stood in the Griffendor* common room, relieved that the first task was over. That had been extremely hard, fighting that dragon. But he managed through it. Sure, he nearly died in the process, but he was fine now with some scraps. Around him, he could hear the others asking him to open the golden egg. So, naturally, he did what they wanted. They all covered their ears and the sound. He closed the egg again and held it to his chest.

SilverSnake
RAWR

Old 06-26-2011, 03:38 PM

Draco was strolling around in hallways, giving out his newest invention to all the students. Badges with text "Potter stinks"... He was planning them for a while now, and as after Harry's success all his anger practically blew up, the young Malfoy didn't hesitate anymore and was almost forcing fellow students to take and wear those. He couldn't even recall how much he despised Potter, and all his fame because of the stupid scar.And now triwizard's tournament.. After his success whole school will not shut up about how awesome he is! Secretly Draco always wished being just as popular as him. During their first meet he even suggested Potter to be his friend, hoping that this will give him at least half of his fame, and other half he'll develop himself. But after Harry turned down his offer, Draco decided that they will be enemies forever, and he will do his very best to prove everyone that Potter is nothing, but a stupid mentally injured kid.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-27-2011, 05:23 PM

Harry didn't know anything about the badges until the next day. And when he found out, he refused to let it bother him. It was just a way for Draco to bother him and he wasn't going to show weakness. Not to him or anybody else.Besides, it wasn't like it was hard to ignore all of them. In fact, it was all to easy. The only people's whose opinions mattered was his friends and he knew that they would never wear those stupid things.

SilverSnake
RAWR

Old 06-28-2011, 12:14 PM

"Hey Potter!" The lazy, and sort of annoying voice reached his ears. Draco smirked as once after he called Potter, whole hall they were in turned at them obviously interested. "How do you like those cool badges I've invented?" He laughed coldly, and after taking out one more out of his pocket, threw it at Harry. "Have one yourself, take it as reward for being one lucky son of a mudblood bitch." Fellow slytherins laughed at what he said, some people from other houses obviously couldn't really hold on laughing too. Draco sneered satisfied in his own results.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 04:25 PM

Harry rolled his eyes when he heard Draco speak. He didn't want to deal with him. Though his eyes narrowed and his hands balled into fists at what was said. How dare he speak about his mum like that! He started towards him, but Ron and Hermione managed to hold him back. "He's not worth it, Harry." Ron told him. Hermione agreed and dragged Harry out of the room.

SilverSnake
RAWR

Old 07-14-2011, 06:17 PM

Draco grinned. Potter's reaction was just like he expected, but mudblood and blood traitor were ruining fun. A sudden plan was born inside of his mind in a second - it wouldn't just spice things up and get rid of those two, but actually provoke all three of them even more,drawning more and more attention to all this mess. Smirking widely Draco watched Potter with a bored look in his face. "My my, aren't you ashamed Potter than some ugly mudblood is defending you? Maybe send her instead of yourself to the next challenge? After all there will be some people sad if you die, and I don't think some mudblood's death will make somebody sad.."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 10:44 PM

Hearing that, Harry had to stop Ron from trying to attack Draco. But he wasn't able to stop Hermione from pulling out her wand and pointing it at him. How dare he speak to her like that! "Hermione. Don't. He isn't worth it." Harry told her. She was silent for a moment before putting the wand away and turning away. Then she stopped, turning, punched Draco in the face, before turning away from him. That way, she couldn't get in trouble for using magic on him. And he couldn't complain to anyboyd without admitting he was beat by a girl.

SilverSnake
RAWR

Old 07-19-2011, 11:25 AM

"Stupid mublood!" He yelled, casting some spell and putting Hermione's hair of fire. Fellow slytherins broke into laughing together with him. "I'll have to take a really good and long bath now, as that filthy mudblood touched me.. Also buy new robes, because I'd feel dirty everytime wearing those." Laughing Draco pointed at Harry. "Anybody ever wondered why does Potter stink so much? It's all because of hanging around with that mudblood, I wonder if they're sleeping in one bed.." This quote was led my massive laugh again, and Draco pretty satisfied dropped glare full of hate at Harry.