Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2014, 09:36 AM

youralternatefantasy:

I can change the title if you'd like <3

I'll try to update my characters profile as we move along in the RP! :D

Name: Cassandra Blaze

Looks: has long chocolate brown hair (to the mid back) and sparkling green eyes. Thin, but muscular build.

Small History: A failed archaeologist who went into hacking because she was sure there was signs that her work was real. So she found SHIELD and when she thought she was going to be arrested, they hired her instead.

Quirks; Likes Lollipops

youralternatefantasy
Game Maker

Old 08-12-2014, 09:43 AM

Name: Regina Mills
Looks: http://i.imgur.com/p5YyZD8.jpg
Small History: Regina is neither good nor evil, she just does things her own way. SHIELD has their eye on her because she seems to cause trouble and have the power to crush a person's heart or control them with it once she has removed it. She is considered highly dangerous.
Quirks: She loves bad boys.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2014, 10:43 AM

She was on to something - on to something big and she couldn't help herself. She had to dig deeper. The puzzle pieces fit. Her Grandparents lost to a civilization no one has even heard of, the Blaze family always were stubborn. No matter what.

Cassandra sat at her computer, chewed on her lollipop stick, a reminder that she needed to get more. She dug into SHIELD's database and started typing furiously. They had upped their security this time, more walls up, more things to comb through to find the right key, Cassandra actually started to doubt that she would make it.

"Done!" She exclaimed happily.

She wrote down things in yet another unmarked journal. This one was green and brown.

As she wrote information down she felt it finally coming together, but she couldn't figure it out. It was going to drive her mad one day.

"This is why you haven't found a husband, Cassandra, why don't I have any grandchildren, Cassandra." She said, mocking her mother and grandmother trying to rack her brain for information. But something wouldn't click, she was just missing a FEW key pieces. And she couldn't get it just buy hacking or reading books.

She had no money to go to a dig site. No money to hire a team like herself. It made her so mad.

However, due to her writing things down and hacking the system at the same time, she was in the system a little longer than normal.

But she felt so close to something! She felt like if she could just get a few more clicks in, her confusion would be unraveled.

But she had to exit now. She did a quick download of her lollipop USB drive an d exited the system.

"Well, quick and clean as always, right Cass?" She asked proudly, talking to herself.

youralternatefantasy
Game Maker

Old 08-12-2014, 06:37 PM

Regina was on the run from some members of the law once again for doing something that she felt was right. The man had killed someone and the law had let him go so she took care of him. She made it back to her place, in an old run-down building. She rested against a wall and chuckled, "I had hoped they wouldn't come after me again."

She was happy that she had gotten away. She knew that some people called her 'Red Justice' because the heart was red in color and her power was to take someone's heart and either control them or kill them. She didn't love or hate her power, she just found that it came in handy. She was hoping that SHIELD wasn't planning on capturing her, because those were some of the rumors.

"Well so long as they don't come, everything will be ok." She said, smiling softly. She went and laid down on her old worn-out couch. She closed her eyes and began to fall into a light sleep.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2014, 10:13 AM

So far, so good. If shield wasn't here in an hour, then she must have done something right. Cassandra sighed in relief, she was always anxious after the first hour, but there you go.

"No need to be such a scaredy cat." She chuckled to herself as she began writing some more stuff down before she forgot it. But before she knew it, she had gone through most of her lollipops.

She groaned out loud, she hated going outside, and more than once debated on hiring a minion to just get her the sweets.

But she managed to talk herself into going to the convenience store, which was thankfully just a small walk from her apartment.

She put on an old pair of jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt and a pair of slip ons and walked out of her apartment and after a short aunt, came back with a big pack of lollipops. She'd be set for a while. Which she thanked.

And then she ducked back into her apartment.

"Incident free. Always a plus."