Therius
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2007, 10:53 PM

• [list:159f96a47e][list:159f96a47e][list:159f96a47e]W e l c o m e <3
[/list:u:159f96a47e][/list:u:159f96a47e]

I don't even know if this is the right place to put this. BUT~ It's going here anyways and if there's a problem with it, a mod can move it. <3

Welcome to my humble abode and search-thread for 1-on-1 or group RP.
I may add to this later, remove, ect.
Got a problem with something I like though? I really don't want to hear it. I have reasons. <3

A B O U T M E
  • I am 19 years old.
    I am FEMALE.
    Most of my characters are MALE as I don't really feel all that comfortable playing girls unless they are kickass. Don't get me wrong though. I have a few.
    I am an "artist".
    Music, Literature and Art are my life.
    My favourite colour is red, and my favourite book is a tie between Cyrano, Don Quixote, and The Phantom of the Opera.
    I am Canadian. Don't like my 'u's? Get over it. <3
    I'm kind of shy at first, but really quirky.

W H A T I W A N T
  • Original RPs.
    Original Characters in a Pre-made universe. I'm a massive fan of Anne Rice and very much enjoy playing characters in her worlds.Books? Hit me up and we'll talk. I may have read it. Anime? probably not but it couldn't hurt.
    Yaoi. Naturally. It doesn't have to be sexual, but c'mon. Boys and boys are better. <3
    Originality. <3
    Someone who can write well. If I don't like how you write, I'll tell you outright what I don't like about it. It's odd, but I get bored if your writing isn't dynamic enough.
    Characters that drive the plot. I'm sorry. I don't want the ending figured out. I don't even want an end!
    [list:159f96a47e]Universes
    Anne Rice
    R. A. Salvadore (Specifically the drow series...)
    Gaston LeRoux (Phantom of the Opera)
    Real World Modern
    Late 1800's
    Late 1700's

'Pairings'
    GayxStraight/GayxCloset.
    TeacherxStudent
    Master/slave <-Lawl. I have rules for this kthnx.
    Have an idea not on the list? PM me!
[/list:u:159f96a47e][/list:u:159f96a47e]

Therius
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-20-2007, 05:18 PM

• R U L E S[list:34d3588749]--}You must be literate.
    I expect you to write above a fourth-grade level. Yes, I expect you to be above the American national average level of literacy. FULL punctuation (commas, periods, capital letters, so forth. I don't expect it to be perfect but...), relatively good spelling, complete sentences, complete paragraphs. On MSN I can average 2-8 blocks for a single post. I expect AT LEAST 2-4 from you. I can understand if you're having a bad day. I always allow leniency. <3

--}If sex is to be included in the RP you MUST be at least 18 years of age.

I -will- ask your birthday if I feel the RP is heading towards 'unkosher'. I am a legal adult, and expect you to be one too. It's called being responsible.

--}Do not RP with me expecting to get free art.
    Just because I'm an artist doesn't mean I'm your art slave. If I really end up liking you, hell, ya never know. But RP with me because you want to RP with me. Not because I can kinda draw.

--}I WILL NOT ROLEPLAY OVER AIM!
    I'm sorry, I like AIM, I really do but my computer, at current CAN NOT handle it. I will RP over MSN, over private forums, and hey! Even over Furcadia but not AIM or Yahoo, or GoogleTalk. I'm sorry.

--}Do not be clingy or emo.
    Just because I'm online doesn't mean I wanna RP. Ask once, but if I say no, don't take it personally. <3 I'm often very busy.

--}If I decline you RP, you have been rejected.
    Please do not apply further. <3 There was a reason for your rejection!
[/list:u:34d3588749]

Therius
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-21-2007, 03:21 AM

M Y F E T I S H E S
Okay, bad title but oh well. <3
Some of these are blatantly adult things. If you disagree with my liking then, then do so. But do NOT take it out on me. I like what I like and I have my reasons for liking them. And if you don't know what it is, chances are you don't want to know. <3

--}Ero-Guro
--}Contortion/Flexibility
--}Age/height gaps (but not shota/loli kthnx)
--}Yaoi
--}Twisted Fairy Tales
--}Angst... in moderation
--}Violence! ^_____^
--}Originality
--}Musicians
--}Lots of other stuff

Therius
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-21-2007, 03:35 AM

• P L O T S T A R T E R S[list:ff78163072]---}A young boy is the 'belle' of the city. The son of a rich old merchant and gifted in both beauty and intelligence. Kindhearted, sweet, giving. He wouldn't hurt a fly and gives selflessly unto those who are less fortunate despite being teased mercilessly for this by his brother and sister. His father goes off on an errand to India and brings back gifts for his daughter and sons - jewels for his daughter, swords for his son. He hadn't brought anything for his 'Belle', however, and along the way home is chased down by wolves. He ducks into what he believes to be an old, abandoned castle about a day's horse ride from home. Legends are told within the town of howls heard from within and a beast residing inside but despite these he passes them off as superstition. In the morning, when he wakes, he leaved the castle but pauses to pick a single red rose from a rosebush within the castle grounds only to be taken down by the famed 'beast'. He then trades his life for one of his children and when he arrives home.. 'Belle' happily offers himself. (Plot mercilessly torn from Grimm's Fairy Tales. Take a guess which one! - This would be a very fun one to do in a very dark and animalistic manner such as how it was originally written. I already have a character for this as I'd begun this with another person though it was never finished. Dropped entirely due to real life and such [I'm assuming...])

--}'L
    ittle Red Riding Hood' - To be eviscerated later.

--}?????

[/list:u:ff78163072]

M O R E T O C O M E

Therius
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-21-2007, 03:37 AM

C H A R A C T E R S I C U R R E N T L Y P L A Y
[All art following is either mine, or done for me. Do not steal, kthanx. <3]
To Come. <3

Therius
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-16-2007, 04:11 AM