WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to WitheredInnocence Send a message via MSN to WitheredInnocence Send a message via Yahoo to WitheredInnocence

Old 05-26-2007, 04:20 AM

It was fine, dear :) Don't worry, I'm not as much of a nazi as my posting requirements make me out to be. ;) I'm sure you'll see me on days where my muse is dead and my posts suffer for it. Hopefully that wont happen too often or anytime soon... but you know how it is. :p

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Arucard Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Arucard

Old 05-26-2007, 04:26 AM

Yea, just one of those days when nothing comes to you, no matter how hard you try. It happens to me a lot unfortunately.. The ideas leave as soon as the come..

But I had to make sure that I posted today, because I'm not sure when I will get to post again. My boyfriend is coming up to see my official high school graduation. :3

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to WitheredInnocence Send a message via MSN to WitheredInnocence Send a message via Yahoo to WitheredInnocence

Old 05-26-2007, 04:27 AM

Ahh... congrats! Must be an exciting time for you. :)

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-26-2007, 04:33 AM

Yes and no.. For the last two years I have gone to a technical school and I really haven't had much to do with my actual high school. so.. It's mostly: Get the diploma and go.
That and I am going to miss all of my friends.. we had so much fun these last two years. I'm not going to miss school itself, just the people I hung out with..
I'm really happy I get to see my boyfriend again, I haven't seen him since January..

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 05-26-2007, 05:11 AM

Yeah he is one of the few characters I have made out to basically be me. *example: I carried a hammer handle most of my school year in case someone started shit* Save for what you attach to me he will basically react to the world just like real world me would.

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-26-2007, 05:27 AM

All righty then... sorry for the mild delay there guys, I decided to write out all the intros at one time instead of one at a time so that they wouldn't get broken up by people responding to them.

Please keep this in mind, as I didn't warn you before: please do NOT jump too far forward in time. The way threads like these are run, it is critical people are kept on the same time line no matter what, as a strict time table is needed for progression of the story line.

Also, please remember in the future not to use small text sizes, just to be kind to those of us who's eyes have to suffer for it, lol. I don't mind the large text used in long posts. I'd rather have to scroll down more often than have to change my eyeglasses prescription. :p

Also... as I apparently forgot to include this in the private messages I passed out earlier... it will be imperative to the game that you read any PMs you get BEFORE posting, as often they will include information that will effect your character in the immediate future. This may be a good thing or a bad thing, but it will be strictly enforced for the sake of the storyline.

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 02:01 PM

Just an update for you guys. I'm going to wait for Lady Arucard to post before I do(for the sake of the timeline in the game not getting too messed up), and because graduation is such a special event, I'm making an exception to what will normally be strict posting rules.

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2007, 11:33 PM

OK guys... what's taking so long? I could understand for a few days having a delay in posting because of Lady's graduation, but I'm still waiting on two posts before I can continue on the storylines for the sake of time in game and it's been days.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-05-2007, 04:40 AM

Where did everyone go? :(

Our pirate ship is currently suffering the same. People have disappeared, the captain has not returned so we are floating aimlessly at sea.

*hugs*

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2007, 05:10 PM

Sorry..
I have been busy. I wanted to spend more time with my boyfriend, who left today, then be on the computer.

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2007, 05:26 PM

That's fine, but please in the future if you're going to have delays posting, give us some warning. It's really not fair to leave people on hold without them even knowing why. All we knew was that you were going to be busy with graduation, so I waited for the last post you put up as that's a big deal. But when you posted, most of us figured you were back.

Madeline Sparrow
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Madeline Sparrow

Old 06-17-2007, 08:50 AM

Are we still waiting for one person? I'm sad. This was just getting going too :(