The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-12-2007, 02:37 AM

I guess I'll go ahead and get down to business.

While we are roleplaying feel free to just call me Anna-- everyone else calls me that and it's far shorter than my whole nickname. I am fourteen but I'm not going to act like an immature brat so trust me, my age doesn't have much to do with anything- I only say that so you can get an idea of my schedule, as to when I'll post.
I get on during the daytime some but my main time online is after 7:00 pm eastern, I'm on until 11:00 pm on weekdays and 12:00 am on fridays, and 1:00 am on saturdays. Sundays are back at 11:00 pm.

Nonetheless I'm looking for some, as my topic title states, roleplaying partners-- I will either roleplay via private message or via private topic. I'm already in a few roleplays, a couple of which have more than two people, but I'm sure I can keep up with some one on one roleplays.

Topics I am interested in: (Ones I'd really like to do are in red.

Disgaea:Hour of Darkness *
Final Fantasy (7 is preffered, as I know more about it from reading than I do the others)
Zelda (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess, please)
Soul Calibur (III is preffered)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (My most shameful interest but I've had fun roleplaying it before)

Vampires
Dark Fairy Tale sort of stuff
Any sort of Fantasy stuff
Pirates
Horror

If there is anything not listed you're interested in, please let me know, I might be interested, as I do some of everything except for overly modern, completely normal topics.
I WILL roleplay in modern city settings, on the condition that it's got some sort of heavy fantasy, dark twist to it, even if it doesn't show to the naked eye.

*Anyway, yes, the Disgaea roleplay sounds very fun-- I ask this and the same if we do any roleplays based off of any show/game/movie, you know, that you take the time to play some of the characters from it. You can of course play original characters, as I'll be doing the same-- if nobody would mind, if a Disgaea roleplay is done, I would very much appreciate it if someone would play the egotistical demon prince, Laharl, as I've been playing him in about any Disgaea based roleplay I've done and I'd like to have interactions between my character and him with someone else playing him.

On to the more imporant things...

Things I'll do:
Romance
Violence
Fighting (To a certain extent, please don't drag it out for ages)

Things I will NOT do:
Anything overly sexual or against the Menewsha TOS. Keep it to a PG-13 rating, please.
Boy/boy Girl/girl stuff. I've nothing against it but it's not my thing and that must be understood.
Roleplaying over AIM, keep it to Menewsha.

Rules:
Please, please don't make a butt of yourself-- I'm not going to be rude to you so don't be rude to me! (Although the characters are guaranteed to fight somewhere along the way, that's good)
Don't take forever to post! I understand if you have to go somewhere or get off for the night or anything like that but, I'm talking like, you know, vacations or long extents of not posting. I really appreciate frequent posting but, I won't mind if you're going somewhere and can't post, just please let me know ahead of time! It's just common courtesy.
Please be literate. I'm no grammar nazi and I understand a mistake or two, as I'll do the same somewhere, but take the time to write out a good, detailed post, no roleplaying between asterisks please.
That and all the other normal roleplay stuff.

Other:
I prefer to play a girl character, because I am a girl. I do not depict overly cheery and dopily serene girls, though. The ones I play are more like, well... more like, you know, humans.
I will play male characters of course but, that is just my preffered gender-- I also don't mind males playing as females or the other way around. Stuff like that doesn't bug me as this is just roleplaying and doesn't have much to do with the roleplayers.
I have some strange characters I use, so not all of mine are going to be adults as I'm known to use characters of all age range... okay, not many elderly, but, you know what I mean.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you'd like to roleplay-- feel free to either post here or message me and we can work something out!

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2007, 01:07 PM

Wai!!! I'm free!!

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-12-2007, 01:30 PM

Really, now? Okay! I'm interested. What roleplay topic are you interested in?

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-12-2007, 02:55 PM

Oooh... Disgaea x3 Its been so long since I ever seen anyone want to rp that....

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2007, 04:20 PM

Any and all!!!!! Just let me know when you start(unless you want me to) And I'll be there ASAP=3 , but I'm ususally not on weekends though >.<

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-12-2007, 11:19 PM

Hatch> Hm, okay, gotcha-- any of them you want to do more than the rest, though? I'm sorry to ask but I want for you to enjoy the roleplay as much as I will!

Sinspiration> Yes, I'm a big fan of Disgaea; like I said I havn't actually gotten to do a straight on Disgaea roleplay with someone yet and it's starting to bug me. If anything I've done something vaguely based off of it that's set in the Disgaea Netherworld.
Hm, are you interested? If not, that's fine but I figured I'd ask!

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-12-2007, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silent Doll
Sinspiration> Yes, I'm a big fan of Disgaea; like I said I havn't actually gotten to do a straight on Disgaea roleplay with someone yet and it's starting to bug me. If anything I've done something vaguely based off of it that's set in the Disgaea Netherworld.
Well I dunno, I based some old chars of mine on Disgaea but they're set for custom Netherworlds xD 2 of them are Overlords, and about 3 are regular warrior/mage types (or Rune Knight if you prefer xD)

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-13-2007, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspiration
Quote:
Well I dunno, I based some old chars of mine on Disgaea but they're set for custom Netherworlds xD 2 of them are Overlords, and about 3 are regular warrior/mage types (or Rune Knight if you prefer xD)

Hm... well, I had my heart set on a Disgaea roleplay with atleast some of the characters from the game but, maybe I can try that with someone else if you'd rather have it in a completely different Netherworld? I don't mind a bit, I might need a little bit to think of some different characters to use, though!

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-13-2007, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Hm... well, I had my heart set on a Disgaea roleplay with atleast some of the characters from the game but, maybe I can try that with someone else if you'd rather have it in a completely different Netherworld? I don't mind a bit, I might need a little bit to think of some different characters to use, though!
Well that 'is' the fun of roleplaying x3 I liked the Disgaea series because of all the strategy in the games, but I kind alike the custom characters thing more than the main chars x3 (Dont get me wrong the mainc hars are cool but with such a huge variety in powers and skills it just begs for a large amount of customization especially in RP :p)

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-13-2007, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspiration
Quote:
Well that 'is' the fun of roleplaying x3 I liked the Disgaea series because of all the strategy in the games, but I kind alike the custom characters thing more than the main chars x3 (Dont get me wrong the mainc hars are cool but with such a huge variety in powers and skills it just begs for a large amount of customization especially in RP :p)
Perfect, then that's what we'll do, if you'd like. I got to thinking and I'd had an older character who might work for what I need her to, in this! If you'd like to roleplay, would you rather roleplay via topic or private message?