Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 11-03-2008, 07:03 AM

I just watched Session 9 and I got to say I recommend it if you like strange stories related with some victorian insane asylum plot. Now, I would like to know what movie you had recently or not so recently watched and would recomend. No spoilers, please ^-^!

staranime
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsydaze View Post
I just watched Session 9 and I got to say I recommend it if you like strange stories related with some victorian insane asylum plot. Now, I would like to know what movie you had recently or not so recently watched and would recomend. No spoilers, please ^-^!
I want to watch the strangers. ;o;

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 11-03-2008, 07:27 AM

The Strangers? It don't ring any bells, but I will look into it now that you mentioned it :P!

BoomBoom
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to BoomBoom

Old 11-03-2008, 09:31 AM

I'm a zombie fanatic... I recently watched [Rec.] I really enjoyed it!

28 Days Later is another good one.

Vixen
*^_^*
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Vixen

Old 11-03-2008, 10:29 AM

well, i have a small list of faves here.
I would have to say that the resident evil movies were awesome & i cant wait for number 4 to come out.
I also found that I am legend is really good, but its not really classed as a horror, its more of a thriller.
I did really enjoy the underworld movies. But again, not really horror, more action thriller/Cult.
The Hellraiser movies are awesome & one of the best horrors out there, so if you ever get a chance to watch them, Then i do suggest watching them.
All zombie movies are good either to scare or for a laugh.
Recently i saw a movie called FEAST, That was hilarious lol
i would recommend to watch it cause it is awesome & unpredictable lol.
Ummm. there are so many more that i could mention, but it would stretch the page to a great extent lol.
But i would say, just cause i love the movie, its not a horror really. Its classed as a CULT. I love The Crow. I love it soo much. beautiful story.
so i would recommend that anyways lol

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 11-03-2008, 12:48 PM

Thanks for you suggestions! I will look into in when I feel like watching a mivie ^^!

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 11-04-2008, 01:59 AM

I really don't like horror movies.

I'm not sure if When a Stranger Calls is horror, but it really scared me. [I know, I'm a wimp.]