KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2015, 05:49 AM

There are several cancel shows that I would like to bring back, but I doubt they would ever come back. For one all of the sci-fi shows that I loved like 4400 and V and really video there's, but I don't feel like listing them all. Revolution was also another show that was canceled, I haven't even watched all of it however my mom and I are currently sucked into it and are under the realization that we are going to be really regretting it by the time we get to the end of the second season and realize that there is no more seasons. Terra Nova was also one of my favorites however I'm pretty sure he didn't even last season. It was one of the most awesome shows I've ever seen. to be honest and surprise surprise another science-fiction show. It was about humans being able to time travel back into the age of dinosaurs when the earth has been absolutely ruined in their time. I don't know why it was canceled but it seems like all science-fiction shows get canceled early, very few don't it is very much a shame. You see every other show having 1 million shows of that genre and And then you see people complaining about there being too many sci-fi's and not enough of criminal shows.

marnie

Old 09-03-2015, 06:11 AM

psych I really miss it

Uzumaki Naruto

Old 09-22-2015, 01:19 AM

Definitely Young Justice. I loved how they portrayed Aqualad there, also having Grayson grow up and become Nightwing was awesome.. I guess i have to admit they made the show so lovey-dovey for my taste but i'd still un-cancel/watch it.

YamiSora
~

Old 09-26-2015, 01:38 PM

Gosh there are so many that for some reason in this early morning hour I can't think of! The only title that comes to mind is Smash, the show about musicals. I loved the first season and the really terrible 2nd season completely cancelled the show, but I think if they had another shot for a 3rd season, they could have made it great again.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-26-2015, 01:51 PM

Terra Nova is another good show - cancelled after ONE season D: *cries*

And Psych, of course, but at least Psych KNEW they were getting cancelled and had a REALLY good ending :D

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-29-2015, 08:40 PM

I would uncancel V, because I wanted to know how it would end. I would also uncancel Nikita, because that was my favorite show in television for a while, and it was sad to find out it was canceled. In fact, the last episode was called canceled.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-07-2016, 06:17 AM

Is there any particular reason why The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles can't just go away and stay away?

---------- Post added 01-07-2016 at 12:20 AM ----------

"There's a mother on the stairs and she offers up her prayers for those brain cells that ain't comin' back."

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 01-08-2016, 11:48 PM

Almost Human with Karl Urban and Michael Ealy was such an interesting sci-fi futuristic buddy cop show. I wanted to flip a table when they canceled it after once season. Of course it was too good for this world ;_; I'd much rather have another season or three of that than more CSI or NCIS. :P