JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 09-26-2015, 09:10 PM

Hey, I was just wondering if all you Menewshans alike are fans of Invader Zim. I'm not a Girtard though, lol. I like it for all of the other characters, although Gir can be cute at times. Dib is my favorite though

If you are an obsessive fan like me, add me or pm me to converse about it or chat or roleplay.

YamiSora
~

Old 09-27-2015, 07:42 AM

I admit, when I saw it at first, I didn't take to it too much, other than Gir of course. But I recently rewatched it and liked it better the second time around and liked Zim more. When I took animation classes, a lot of my professors said that they were disapponited that Zim was cancelled, which says a lot when other people in the animation industry liked it too!

JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 09-27-2015, 11:14 AM

Yes, I remember it when I was little but hen I forgot about it and rewatched it in December 2014. Heh

---------- Post added 09-27-2015 at 07:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiSora View Post
I admit, when I saw it at first, I didn't take to it too much, other than Gir of course. But I recently rewatched it and liked it better the second time around and liked Zim more. When I took animation classes, a lot of my professors said that they were disapponited that Zim was cancelled, which says a lot when other people in the animation industry liked it too!
Yeah, it's such a good show. I love it. It got cancelled because they had some dark humor and satire on it for a Nickelodeon cartoon. Precisely "Dark Harvest" and " Bestest Friend." Dib and Gaz are actually clones of Professor Membrane rather than his biological children ! They were supposed to find that out in the later seasons.

JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 09-27-2015, 11:00 PM

Lol, I can't rp on here, but I love chatting about media on the forums

:-)

AuraBarnes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2015, 04:15 AM

My favourite characters were Gaz, GIR, and Purple, ironically! I absolutely LOVE Invader Zim, and JTHM. Jhonen Vasquez is a brilliant mind, and I love how he incorporated BLOODY GIR into the series when he was told not to!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-01-2016, 02:12 PM

Love that cartoon. I've met the voice of GIR>

JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 01-05-2016, 01:18 AM

Awesome!
Yeah, Gaz is awesome
I RP IZ a lot. Not here really but
It's good to know other fans ! ^\^

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-05-2016, 02:35 AM

I have never roleplayed it before. But I once thought of doing a Zim Yugioh crossover.