Seraded memories of paper
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2009, 12:50 AM

Elly listened closely in case she heard anyone coming as she began to slowly take the dress off the mannequin and quietly slipped it onto herself as she sighed and began to do up the zipper in the back, trying to be as quiet as possible. she began to walkt towards the giant 3 sided mirror that the shop owner had and took a look at her work 'hmm, not bad Elly! not too bad at all' she thought as she smiled.

[[the dress is a bit more white than this one, but still has a tinge of pink in it]]
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/u...91988756_o.jpg

purple_artemis00
Ima kill you with my cuppy cake ...

Old 04-21-2009, 01:27 AM

Bennett was getting worried. She had been in there a really long time and he was anxious to make sure she was okay.

Bennett circled the building, making sure that no one was nearby, then he peeked in one of the front windows, trying to make sure that Elly was alright.

He saw her standing in front of a massive three-way mirror, with a pale pink dress on. She looked beautiful. Bennett was astounded and stepped back from the window. His foot landed on a small barrel and he fell right on his butt. The rattle of the barrel and his curses afterwards were enough to wake everyone, he was sure.

He jumped up and looked around. It seemed that he hadn't woken any of the townspeople.

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2009, 12:59 PM

Elly heard a crash outside as she quickly took off the dress and put back on her nightgown. she put the dress in a hanging bag and sneakingly walked out of the shop and closed the door and locked it. she began to walk back towards the hotel.

purple_artemis00

Old 04-23-2009, 12:10 AM

Bennett sat up and saw Elly headed back to the Inn. She carried a bag, likely with the amazing dress in it. He had to get back to the Inn before her, so she didn't know he had been watching her.

Bennett took off down a tight alley and ran full out. He went in the back entrance of the hotel and prayed that Elly wasn't there yet. He walked quietly and quickly up the stairs and pushed the door open.

Please, don't be here. Please, don't be here.

Last edited by purple_artemis00; 04-23-2009 at 12:40 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2009, 12:16 AM

Elly looked up at the window to her room as she hung the bag on her back and began to climb up the side piping of the building and walked along the ledge until she reached her window. at that point, she quickly crawled in and quickly hung the dress in the back of the closet. she didn't bother to look at the bed as she sat on the ground near the window and looked out into the moonlight.

[[Clara?]]

Last edited by Seraded memories of paper; 04-23-2009 at 12:22 AM..

purple_artemis00

Old 04-23-2009, 12:42 AM

((Too many RPs. Sorry!))

Bennett saw Elly at the window, her back turned to the bed and tried to sreep across the floor without the girl hearing him. He got to he bed and sat down noiselessly. He kept his eyes on Elly the entire time and hoped he didn't startle her.

When she was safely in bed, he spoke softly to Elly.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2009, 12:54 AM

"oh, n....nothing..." Elly said a bit startled as she looked to the side and at the grounda bit of worry was in her eyes as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

purple_artemis00

Old 04-23-2009, 01:00 AM

"Hey, I'm not blind."

Bennett slid from the bed and sat down next to Elly, his side pressed against hers.

"What's going on?"

He pulled her hand over and started kissing her knuckles.

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2009, 01:13 AM

Elly blushed a bit "i...i'm just concerned that something...bad will happen tomorrow" she said as she tried to hide her blushing cheeks. her skin reflected off the moonlight as her blonde hair was accentuated by the same light.

purple_artemis00

Old 04-23-2009, 01:22 AM

"No, no. Listen to me."

Bennett pulled her over so that she was facing him and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Everything is going to be fine. You are the most beautiful, perfect woman in the world and I won't let anything get in my way of marrying you."

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2009, 01:43 AM

Elly smiled as she gently cuddled into him as she began to calm down with his reassuring words. she gently kissed him as she gently set her arms on his back.

purple_artemis00

Old 04-23-2009, 11:48 PM

Bennett pulled her closer to him and began to run his fingers up and down her back, hoping to relax her. He didn't want her to worry, when this should be the happiest day of her life.

Bennett decided to 'fess up about sneaking out after her.

"Elly, You can't go out all alone like that, okay?"

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-24-2009, 12:19 AM

Elly looked up at him "i....i'm sorry" she said nervously as she thought to herself if he had seen her get changed. her cheeks turned red as she looked away.

purple_artemis00

Old 04-24-2009, 11:52 PM

"It's okay! Don't worry about it. Just get some rest now, okay?"

Bennett kissed her cheek and guided her to the bed. He covered her up and smiled at her.

"I'll join you in a minute."

Bennett walked into the small bathroom and bent over with his face nearly in the sink. He turned the faucet and splashed the cold water on his face.

What's the matter with me? Why am I freaking out?

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-24-2009, 11:56 PM

Elly smiled as she kissed him back. she gently curled herself up into a loose ball and slowly drifted off into sleep. so much had happened that night, she made a whole dress in a matter of a few hours and her fingers hurt a bit. but no matter, she still fell asleep with the thought of Bennett in her head.

purple_artemis00

Old 04-25-2009, 12:06 AM

Bennett stared into the mirror, looking at his reflection, trying to figure out why he was suddenly so worried.

It's okay. Elly's perfect and I love her. Everything's going to go smoothly.

Bennett dried his face and sighed. He was ready for anything tomorrow might throw at them.

He opened the door quietly and slipped into bed beside Elly. He pressed his face in her hair and put an arm around her. Within moments he was asleep.

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-25-2009, 12:12 AM

The next morning Elly woke up to find Bennett wrapped around her. she looked up and gently kissed him on the cheek before getting up and taking the dress from the back of the closet and slipped into the washroom. she glanced into the mirror before actually looking at it as she smiled.

purple_artemis00

Old 04-29-2009, 01:44 AM

Bennett woke up as Elly shut the restroom door.

He smiled and realized that today would be the best day ever.

"Elly, I'm going to go get some breakfast."

He threw on a shirt and slipped downstairs to grab a morning bite for Elly and himself.

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2009, 12:59 PM

Elly smiled as she began to do her hair up. as she finished, she slowly opened the door and sat on the bed facing the window.

purple_artemis00

Old 04-29-2009, 11:11 PM

Bennett walked pack up the stairs balancing a plate of muffins and two cups of juice. He pushed open the door with his knee and stood there.

He nearly dropped the breakfast he had staggered up the stairs with. Elly, sat there on the bed looking positively angelic. Her dress was lovely and she had taken time with her hair.

Bennett set the muffins and juice down and sat down beside her, kissing her softly on the cheek.

"Are you ready?"

⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2009, 11:20 PM

Elly smiled as her cheeks turned a faint pink "i.... yes" she said giggling from the excitement and from her studdering. she gently kissed him on the forehead as she smiled.

purple_artemis00

Old 05-01-2009, 11:00 PM

"Great, then let's head into town. There's a priest in a small church near the far edge of the village."

Bennett held out his hand to Elly, and kissed the small hand she placed in his grip.

"Today is going to be amazing."

At that moment three guards shoved the door to the room open and held a long blade at Bennett's throat.

"Prince Bennett, you are ordered by the queen to return to the palace and surrender your fugitive."

Bennett gasped and stared at the guards.

How did they find us?

⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2009, 12:18 PM

Elly nervously sat there as she shakingly grabbed her collapsable sword "ah-ah-ahhhhh" a guard said as he looked at her "you wouldn't want me to accidentaly cut up your precious bennett now would you?" he smirked as Elly looked at him scared.

then a cloud of green and violet feathers entered through the window as the room was snow blinded. Elly quickly grabbed Bennett's hand and pulled him into the washroom with her as the guards were trying to fight off the flurry of feathers. "bennnett....i'm scared...." she said nervously as she clutched onto him with the collapsable sword in her right hand.