fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 04:45 PM

I know! I usually just ask him to go over my paper during peer revisions anyways. Like I do the peer revision and then go ask him. At first he was kinda just like grrr when the semester started, but once I started going out of my way to ask for help and got good grades, he got a lot nicer and now he'll talk to me in the hallways and during class.

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 11:48 AM ----------

We only have 5 mins left until the event ends :(

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 04:51 PM

Well, I think 2 mins now. ><;;

... He shouldn't go "grr". He's a teacher, that's what they're for! Geez.
I guess he thought you were a slacker because that's the only time they change their tune when you make good grades. lol

I had the same problem. But then after a while, my teacher got tired of helping me even when I made good grades...

So it's like, we can't win.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 04:57 PM

Yeah, I think it was because he wanted to show the new students that he means business
Lol yeah, maybe. I'm pretty much the only one who does everything they're supposed to on time.

That's what a teacher is there for! To help you and teach you. That's why you're paying them! I mean, if you already knew this stuff you wouldn't be in their class
I just don't understand why some people want to be teachers if they don't want to help the students

Last edited by fireprincess; 11-11-2012 at 05:01 PM..