Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2012, 03:47 PM

"I told you to stay out of my life." Zayne growled slightly as he he put even more pressure behind the earring, letting it finally pierce the skin. Before he moved away from him, licking his finger of the blood as he narrowed his eyes at him, thinking for a few minutes. "It is not meant to look good. Have a safe trip." he said to him bitterly before he turned and walked away, continuing on following the voice that seemed to have been calling him, looking back at Kyan enough to make sure that he was not following him. Soon his eyes drifted towards Rune who had walked by them, scowling at the fact that he had to live with that male. He snorted as he turned, trying to find what ever it was he seemed to convince himself of before he played with Kyan.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 04:19 PM

Kyan put up his hands in slight defense. He smiled as the other finally left. He rushed over and picked up his tablet. Other than some dirt, it was fine. No scratches. Thank God for the case it was in. He would have been pissed if it was broken. He carried the tablet outside and found a nice shady spot and sat down. He looked around at the other students chatting with friends and gaining new ones. Every so often Kyan would see, what he called, Drone students. The ones that seemed to have some goal and they do it with out any emotion.

Kyan furrowed his eyebrows and decided on some snooping on some of the students. He turned on his tablet and started it up. That was when the virus woke up. Kyan stared at the screen as he began deleting all his files. "No! What the hell is going on?" He said as his fingers tapped the screen to make it stop. He thought it was an accident. Maybe when it was thrown something happened to it. He tapped away until he came upon the firewall that we better protected than the police records. "This was on purpose?!" He said as the screen was now blank. Nothing was on it. Kyan looked awe struck. No one was capable of this. Except maybe a technopath. Kyan got up and ran straight to the library to use their computers. Kyan didn't bring his. He typed away searching for any technopaths at the school, but came up empty. He leaned back in the chair and staired at the screen. Who could have done this?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2012, 09:12 PM

"Whatever you say" Rune said with a laugh. People were so amusing to him, everyone was a mouse, this guy was no different in his eyes. He thought he was high, but then again they all did. He had a feeling a lot of the people this year would be overly cocky and think they were better then others. Rune wasn't really cocky, well about most things anyway. He was condfident in his abilities, he knew what he was made of and could do. If push came to shove, he would show them all as well. He took the teacher to the classrooms, explaining that each type of class had a hall of it's own. Each subject had different levels for the different grades and expertiese.

When the tablet was activated, the virus destroyed all files, but it also escaped into the link presented by the schools wifi and internet connections. Slowly it made it's way through the schools computers, many of the ones in the computer lab began to be affected the same way that the tablet had. The virus was making its' way into the school mainframe, the part that controlled everything technological within the school system. The lights overhead flickered, and Rune smiled, looked like Kiwi had found his little gift, and it would only be a matter of time before it was traced, and guess where it would lead back to. Rune laughed lightly under his breath, what a fun little game this was indeed.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 09:45 PM

Kyan let his jaw drop. "Not so fast." He said as his fingers typed away as fast as he could. He smiled as he accessed the cameras. Thank God there were cameras where his tablet fell. He could even see him and Zayne playing around. He softly touched the earring, still throbbing. Then he saw him. "Rune." He said right as the image fadded. Kyan got up and ran off to find Rune. He opened up a stream where the cameras where but the virus seemed to black out the cameras.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris looked at the other. "So what's your gift, besides being a smart ass?" He said still smiling. He found the other very entertaining. He looked up as the other lights flicker. He found it quite odd. He wondered what could cause it.

Last edited by Bangarang; 10-13-2012 at 09:52 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2012, 10:00 PM

Rune shrugged, his smirk not leaving his lips. "Cant help it, being a smart ass is my specialty" he laughed. The virus continued to eat away, destroying all of the camera footage, so evidence at this point would be non existant. Rune showed the teacher to his hall, and turned. He had a feeling their little hacker had found out what was going on by now. It was only a matter of time till things began to heat up. When they did, it was going to be even more fun. He had everything in place at this point.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 10:31 PM

Chris smiled as he opened the door and found all his things there. He loved it. "Thank you, for showing me. Would you like to stay for some tea?" He offered. He pulled out a very expensive looking tea set from a bag and set it on the table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyan looked everywhere. He finally asked a student and he said that he walked towards the teachers dorms with one of the new teachers. Kyan took off to the teachers dorms. He looked down the hall and saw Rune. "Rune! Get back here you son of a bitch!" He yelled as he ran down the hall. Once he got close he staight up punched him in the face. "What did you do!"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2012, 10:48 PM

(There in the class halls, students arn't allowed in the teachers dorms)
Rune herd Kiwi yell at him from down the hall. When the male hit him, it felt more like a tickle then a hit. He was used to fighting, and with his beast side he could handle a lot more then normal people. He grabbed the boys wrist. Looking at the teacher he smiled "maybe another time." He pulled Kiwi off down the hall. "Sheesh, would you relax. Your certainly way to up tight Kiwi" he laughed. He took him out to the side of the school, backing him to the wall. "Now then what is this all about hmm?" he smirks.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 10:58 PM

((Oh....Ok.))

Chris went to follow them but they were gone. He went back into the classroom and looked around. He kept on smiled as he walked around the room.

Kyan tried to get his wrist out of the others grip. "What did you do to my tablet?" he said as his back hit the wall. He was pissed. No one wiped his tablet and got away with it. "I want you to fix it now."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2012, 11:07 PM

"Man, you are an impatient one, arn't you" he shook his head, looking at the other male. "Your tablet will be fine, it wasn't the target at all, it will just take time to reboot or whatever." he tilted his head, raising an eyebrow. People had no faith in things anymore. He turned away from the male, walking along towards the doors once again. He should go see Shinji, but at the moment he was really being quite lazy. The little mouse throwing a hissy was not helping him at all either. He smiled slightly, though then again, he could use this for his advantage. He walked along towards the dorms, Shinji should have arrived by now, perhaps little Kiwi would get to meet him.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-13-2012, 11:24 PM

Kyan looked at the other. He watched him go then followed. "Where did you get that virus?" he asked as he caught up to the other. "And why set it up on my tablet? Wipe out the whole school system? What are your plans?"

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2012, 11:34 PM

Nathaniel took a long drag on the cigarette and let it out slowly, now sated that he was able to smoke freely. His jaw dropped slightly when he saw Vincent's car, and looked at the other man curiously. Not wanting to be left behind, he climbed inside the passenger seat, still in shock and very much aware of where he was placing his hand which held the cigarette. He definitely didn't want to be the one to mess up this car. "Who'd you have to kill to get this beauty?" He asked, taking a second to put on his seatbelt.

Aiden looked back at Aries. "No, I'm afraid I do not." He tried to keep his tone gentle, and sensed that he was about to be educated on the subject. He ran a gloved hand through his hair, pushing it back from his eyes a bit. He kept it there while he waited for Aries to speak, seeming to be relaxed.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2012, 11:54 PM

"So many questions" Rune says, shaking his head. He tilts his head a bit, looking back at the male as they walked. "What I do is really none of your concern, my plans are my own" he says, walking along the hallway. He was heading back towards the student dorms, he wondered where everyone else was right now.

"I have had plenty of time to save up and...take care of myself" Eclipse says. He enjoyed the finer things in life, this car was one of the examples. He liked speed, and was a highly classy man. All of his things and belongongs were on the higher side. He could have easily used his parents money if he wanted to, but since he inherited the buisiness, it kind of came naturally to him. He doubted the man would be interested in hearing about that side of his life however, so he decided to keep quiet. He started the engine, it was smooth and not loud like other cars, and he enjoyed that about his car. He pulls away from the curb.

Aries lifted one of his hands from his knees. Outstreatching his pointer finger, he placed it in the middle of the forhead of the skull. "It is the name they gave me in the hospital.." he whispered. He stared into the black hollow eyes of the skull. Slowly, what looked like liquid began to slide down the skull from where Aries' finger was. Over time the very bone of the skull began to break down and liquify, sliding down the rest of the skull like a candle burning and the wax melting away from it. Soon all that was left of where the skull had sat, was a puddle of pure white liquid on the pavement. Aries stared at the puddle, his finger still outstreatched.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-14-2012, 12:04 AM

Kyan looked at the other and huffed. "Fine, don't tell me. But why mess with my things?" He said still angry. "And why must you mess with me!" He sighed as he headed towards his room, though Rune seemed to be taking up most of the room. Kyan was tired of people messing with him Rune...Zayne. They both had fun treating him like a pet. Not that Kyan cared. He love it actaully. He did like being the Uke he was.

Last edited by Bangarang; 10-14-2012 at 12:16 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-14-2012, 12:20 AM

Shinji Naruka

Shinji sat in his room. It was empty and lonely for now. He saw things that ment he had a roomate, but at the moment it was just him in the room. His ear beeped, and he pressed the button on his headset. A holographic computer screen popped up. On it, he saw his virus had been activated. So, Rune had already got started. He smiled, this was going to be fun indeed. He placed a hand on the screen, moving a file up onto it. He was curious to find out who his roomate was. "Analyze" he says. A female mechanical like voice comes up. She began to repeat the information back to him found on his roomate. So this boy dabbled in electronics to eh? They should get along well in that department then, if he could keep up that was. Other then that, there really was nothing interesting to be found about him at the moment. Shinji turned away from the screen, and it vanished. He made his way to the bed that was going to be his, and laid back onto it to wait.

Rune shrugged, his smirk still in place. He walked along to the doorms, heading towards one in particular. He knew it would be where Shinji would be staying, and the two needed to talk. Hopefully he would be able to get Kiwi to back off then, the mouse was beginning to annoy him a bit. He told Zimmy before, he did what he wanted, and now he had to explain it to this guy? HE paused, looking back at Kiwi. "I am not messing with you, you are just a means to an end at this moment, for you have not proven yourself to be anything more. If you want more then get off your ass, stop being a pansy, and do something about it" he shook his head, walking to the dorm's door.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2012, 12:23 AM

Nathaniel grinned. "Got connections to the mafia, Darkwing?" he joked, only halfway serious. A low whistle escaped him when the car was in motion, and he ran his free hand along the dashboard. "Sorry... I can't help myself. Cars... testosterone... you know the deal." He smiled, took another drag, and held the cigarette out in an offer. He concentrated on the road in front of him, and then went back to inspecting the interior. This had to be the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen... and he wasn't afraid to let it show.

Aiden chuckled. "There's another thing I can't do. Hospitals, things like that... The first time I tried, the nurse's glove disintegrated. And the pair after that..." He quieted as Aries's hand went to the skull, and he watched with interest. His eyes widened further than Aiden himself could have imagined, and all he could do was watch. After clearing his throat, he took a glance at Aries's face. After a silent moment, he asked, "Can you change it's shape, the shape of the bone? Or just liquefy it?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-14-2012, 12:38 AM

Vincent smiled slightly, shaking his head. "No, nothing illegal or anything" he says. He took the offered cigerette for a moment, taking a slight breath off of it. The taste in his mouth was familiar, he handed it back, letting the smoke out in a perfect ring. His eyes never left the road in front of him as they drove on. A slight nod coming from him as the other spoke. He glanced over at him running his hand over the dashboard. The inside was done with excellent care, the seats leather and black, everything looked sleek and new even after having the car for awhile. He took good care of his things, he liked the car, and had no intention of having to change it out anytime soon. He had inherited his father's car collection, so it wasn't like he didn;t have another ride, it was just this one he had bought and earned with his own money.

Aries lifted his finger, letting it point towards the air. The liquified bone followed it, swirling it around in the air for a moment. It took on the shape of a long staff, with a very sharp end. He clenched his hand, and the bone rehardened instantly. The spear like staff now dropped, he caught it in his hand and looked at it. "My bone...your bone.....an animal's bone...any bone..." he says "is completely at my command on a whim." He dropped the staff, letting it roll away, and pulled his arms back in against his chest and knees. He just staired at it for a moment. His expression unchanging.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-14-2012, 12:40 AM

Kyan was taken back by the others words. Honestly they did hurt. He looked up at a beam and opened it. "Who the hell is searching me?" He said following the line to his room. He also saw Rune go to his door. He moved and pushed Rune out of the way. "Who the hell are you and why are you researching me!" He said looking at the other on his bed. He looked at the table then at his stream. "Holographics. This research isn't even cleared yet. How did you get this?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-14-2012, 01:09 AM

Shinji raised an eyebrow as the male bursted in. "I was curious, and I made it" he says simply. He looked over as Rune entered the room "hey you, been awhile."

Rune smiled and nodded "yes it has Shimmy."

Shinji laughed " still using the nicknames Gummy, same old you."

Rune moved over to the bed, leaning in to look at the other male. "you better believe it, and you look as tasty as ever."

Shinji laughed once more, and leaned up to his ear to whisper something.

Rune smirked, and leaned down to whisper something in return.

The two seemed to know eachother and be close. Shinji raised a hand, the holoscreen reappeared, opening up a file where a series of numbers and letters flashed over it.

"I've been working on a new toy" he says.

Rune smiles more "can't wait to see."

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-14-2012, 01:23 AM

Kyan rolled his eyes as he rebooted his tablet. He sighed as he tossed the tablet to the side of his bed. He groaned as he closed his eyes and pulled up an e-mail from his mother. He read it over and told her that he got settled in and he was having a great time. Lie, he hated being personal pets. When he was a pet he was in it for something. He didn't want anything from the two that played with him. He leaned up and looked at his roommate and Rune. They seemed like friends. So Rune was capable of having friends? Interesting. He wanted to learn more about this kid though. But he would have to wait until he fixed his tablet.

Last edited by Bangarang; 10-14-2012 at 04:48 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-14-2012, 03:46 AM

Zane had been walking a while, finding what ever it was that had called him to the spot he was, which was in front of Aries and Aiden. A frown was on his face as he looked at his twin, that was the only word that could describe how Aries looked at him, he watched as the bone spear rolled over towards him some. The fun part was that they had not noticed him yet since they were looking at the bone object.

He walked over to it, all they would see is black shoes and black pants legs, bending down and picking it up. Holding it out to the person who had a very uncanny resemblance to him. "Do you steal people's identities often?" he asked him in his normal emotionless voice, his eyes narrowed slightly at him as he continued to stare.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM

Shinji Raised a hand, moving the data across the screen. Some of the numbers turned red.

"Hmm, will it help with...?" Rune asked.

Shinji nods, "It should be able to with ease, just like before....speaking of which."

He stood, moving to his bag. He pulled out a little box, handing it to Rune.

"It's already been callibrated, and ready to go" he says.

Rune smiled and nodded, looking over at Kiwi for a moment, before turning to walk out of the room.

"Thanks, Shimmy" he says, before walking out.

Shinji closes the door, turning away to move to his bag once again. He left the screen open, the numbers racing across it, more and more of them started to turn red. He pulls out a unique looking device, it seemed to be a phone. Flipping it open, he looked at his messages. Nothing good greeted him, so he merely turned it off, tossing it on the bed.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2012, 07:34 PM

Nathaniel chuckled. "Where do you get the money from? Certainly not from teaching... I know that for a fact." Nathaniel leaned his seat back slightly, making himself more comfortable. He took another puff, and then stretched his arm out the window to flick the cigarette, and watched the ash fall off and disappear as the car kept forward. "Are you always this quiet?" He mused to the other man. "You're beginning to remind me of my brother... or what he could be." His tone darkened, and he kept his eyes pointed into the distance.

Aiden watched with interest, then began to chuckle. "We make quite the pair, Aries. Poison and bone." He stood, and then brushed off the back of his pants. He then offered one of his white leather gloves to Aries, offering to help the other man up. "How about we go inside? After you remake your skull friend, of course."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-14-2012, 07:54 PM

Vincent looked over at the man in the passanger seat of his car. "My father began a software and tech company awhile back before things changed. I inherited it and the money that came with it, but most of it goes elsewhere" he turned his eyes back on the road ahead of them. It was a smooth ride, no bumping or jolting. When the man made the comment about his brother Vincent took a breath. "So he is a student here now right?" he says pausing for a moment after he had spoken. "Being quiet is sometimes what I do, depends on the people around me and what is on my mind" Eclipse was honest, sometimes to much for his own good. He was blunt, and spoke from what was on his mind and in his heart.

He grew up that way, with his parents, he couldn't really aford to be much else. He was raised to be the son who was seen, and not herd. When he was herd, he was ment to be honest, or choose his words carefully, but then again he had learned a lot with what was going on with his father. His mother had been the same way, quiet and obedient, following her husbands every whim. Looking back on it, that was not something he really wanted getting out. He kept more to himself, and was a bit cold. That mixed with his appearance, was enough to scare some people away and earn him respect. Not in the way he wanted of course though. It was odd at times still being trapped in the past, and plagued by it. Even now, he was still his father's son.

He was about to take it when he noticed the pants. He looked over as the male picked up the staff that had once been Uncle York. He took the hand slowly and stood as the other male asked about him stealing identities often. Aries looked at him with his dark eyes. "I have never stolen anyone's identity, I am always and have always been me" he says. His eyes shift for a moment to the staff, and he tilts his head. "If you would be so kind as to return Uncle York, we will be on our way" he did not like it to much when others touched York, he was his most prized posession, and if anything happened to him, it would not be pretty. His shadow squirmed a bit behind him, itching to sink it's claws into the other boy feeling Aries' adgitation. He glances back at the dark form, giving his head the slightest shake in a no.

The shadow pulled closer to his legs, obviously unhappy from his point of view. He looked back at the other male, and noticed one of the dark ones circling around his head. The other two would be oblivious to it of course, not able to see them like Aries could. He sighs, waiting to see what the other male would do, maybe the dark one was attracted to him because of his personality. It looked like a large bat, the wings with tiny claws that could easily latch on unknowingly to flesh. Its' eyes were a dark red, and its' fangs glinted in the light. They were more nocturnal creatures, but it was not entirely uncommon for Aries to notice a few around some people during the day. His shadow itself was one of the rarest exceptions.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-14-2012, 10:53 PM

Kyan looked up at the two but wasn't very interested in either of them at the moment. He happy when Rune left. Finally he might have some peace and quite. ""So Shinji was it? How did you get the plans for this computer?" he asked with his eyes closed still. he went through his memory of him in his father's lab. He had gotten a glance at some plans for something, he wasn't really paying much attention when he saw them. But now that he focused his mind, it was plans for the same tech Shinji had.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-14-2012, 11:11 PM

Shinji sighed, turning to the male. "I told you, I made it myself" he says "I do a bit of technicall work, but then again why does it matter?" He gave a wave of his hand, the screen folded in on itself, He turns to the closet, and began to hang up his clothes. This boy didn't listen very well at all. He shrugs, it wasn't really his problem right now in any way. He continued to slowly put his things away, so that he knew where they were. He kept a trunk at the back of the closet and locked. It was black and simple looking but fortified with his own tech. He smiled, he was looking forward to a tech show coming up, and no one was going to steal his ideas.