shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2008, 06:56 PM

yeah, saw Evan Almighty, too XD; It was funny, but you're right. Not as funny as Bruce XD; I laughed at the bird scene @ his office though XD;;; Freaky animals hahahah.

Yeah, we're pretty much on the Equator, though SLIIIGHTLY below it by a few degrees, I think? Not sure on that whole longitude/langitude navigation thing XD;

waaah~~~ -46C x____X;;; and the winter smell hahah... well, i think the snow in general gives off this "smell." coupled with winds and all, the odor kind of sticks to your clothes. I don't know XD; My siblings and I would notice the smell whenever we'd get home XD; It's that "fresh-smell-of-dead-things" kind of XD; frozen dead smell? i don't know how else to describe it as XD;;; sorry D;

hahah, it's true, right? XD; I know a lot of my Americanized friends usually have a hard time in rolling the "r"s XD; Some would actually... spit... without meaning to D;!

I know, right?! I was so jealous, too! XD; But I guess it makes it easier since he could travel between the western European countries without much trouble and can practice the languages often XD; /omg Russian~ @___@; I'm actually quite curious in the writing language. I'd love to be able to read them~ I want to learn Thai, too XD; I learned a bit of korean and japanese, in terms of the letters and the reading. not so much kanji though x___x;

I don't think I remember what Danish language sounds like :O Is it hard to read/pronounce?

Aww, no problem! hahah, I'd go spam your profile with comments, but D;... yeah.. XD; slow net lolol

Mozzetti
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2008, 07:39 PM

Walls of text! My favorite. : DD
and i don't understand todays clue. guh.

YREKA || =PP

What have you been up to lately then? I haven't really seen you around here - been off-line for a while?

ANONI - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoni
Wow. @w@ Don't poke it too much in case it explodes. D: XD

I thought you sold your body for money. :}

You can pay me in Mene stuff. XDDD Joking. I'd demand real money. XD

I know! If I keep poking it will rupture then I will dieeee. Actually not really. But it can't be healthy to keep popping it in and out. luls. OK. GOING TO THE DOCTOR IS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING. I stand there, with my pants down for like an hour while he feels my sides. He's like.. "Ok, now flex." And I do. "Now release." And I do. It's so.. awkward. XDDD - DOCS ARE CREEPY.

I do sell my body to bring the cash in - but lately I've been out of service. I'ma have to wait a while before business starts again.

What kind of money to aussies use?! o;

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 02-15-2008, 07:43 PM

:shock: I would feel really strange if a doctor was staring at me, pants down. But that's just like how I used to poke all of the scabs I had when I was younger. /makes whatever is affecting Mozzetti disappear

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2008, 07:49 PM

Hehe, mozz, it's actually not so bad XD; the clue is in the words "sell" and "picture" ;D <3

hahah, just hope the doctor you got isn't a creepy mozz-fan D;! but with yo' sezzy self, who wouldn't be a fan already?! D;!!! damn you and your flexiness!!!

aussies use the threads from anoni's used and unwashed panties D;! they're so scandalous, i know /omg D; <333 i'm so envious! XD

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:52 PM

Walls of text! :shock:

Now to sift through them and see if anything was directed to me. XDD

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2008, 07:55 PM

/fufufu my recent one is directed to you, Anoni... indirectly XDDD;;;

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:57 PM

I see that. @w@ Ew! As if my panties are worth anything. :oops:

Oh cool, I like the new fan. XD Now to work out where it is. :shock:

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2008, 08:03 PM

THEY'RE TOO WORTH A LOT OF PHO-MUNNIES! D;!! that's like.. a trillion gazillion batallion~ OMG, SO RICH! D;!

and like i said to mozz, clue words are "sell" and "picture" XD;

Mozzetti
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2008, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho

Hehe, mozz, it's actually not so bad XD; the clue is in the words "sell" and "picture" ;D <3

hahah, just hope the doctor you got isn't a creepy mozz-fan D;! but with yo' sezzy self, who wouldn't be a fan already?! D;!!! damn you and your flexiness!!!

aussies use the threads from anoni's used and unwashed panties D;! they're so scandalous, i know /omg D; <333 i'm so envious! XD

ah. I think I get it now. I'll go check after this post. XD - late reply. I was looking at your dev!

Hahahahah. He's like.. 70 years old. And wears huge glasses. He's really creepy looking. XD

OMG UNWASHED PANTIES?!?!!!? I want some. I'm envious too. ):

ZWERES || The thing that is affecting me won't just disappear, unfortunately. D: XDDD

NONERZ || My most recent one is directed at you too. 8DDD

& I still haven't even seen the new fan. o;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2008, 08:11 PM

@ mozzarella:
what? :O looking at my dev? XD; deviant art? Oo; what for??

70 year old doctor~? /omg! D; suddenly am reminded with the gay old man that's got a boner for Chris @ family guy XD;;;

Mozzetti
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2008, 08:17 PM

SHO || Yup, your dev art. : DDD - Because I love your signature, so I wanted to see more. XDD

But seriously, you're sig is amazing.

I KNOW! 70! SERIOUSLY. I shouldn't trust someone that old to be go digging around in my body. Hahahah.

omg, that would be SO embarassing to get a boner while at the doctor. XDD - What would you even do? It's not like it's just going to go down.

HAHAHAHHA.

Oh, and I found the fan. I can't tell if I like it or not. D: But, I LOVE the boa. I think it's my new favorite item. XD

be back in like, 30 minutes. gonna do some stuff quick. D:

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2008, 08:23 PM

Wah~ thanks, mozztitty! XDDD

/omg, at least he wasn't digging around your privates, private! D;!

hahah, while it's embarrassing, i'd expect them to be a professional about it. and you know, kneel and do their jobs LAWLS. jaykay /omg!

hahah, i like the pixeling of the fan, but not sure if i like the size of it XD; i do agree with you though hehe. the boa's hot! with the fox covering the bottom part, makes my avatar looks like she's got those luscious hair XDDD;

AND H'OKAY! see you!

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:30 PM

@ Yreka: Oh thanks for the explanation! XD Wow I'd want to do saber because the sword looks cooler. XD And would you stab someone in the pelvis area? XDDD The diagram for the foil bit has got me wondering.

I have no idea what I was watching. XDD I also watched a drama based on fencing and it was all incredibly fast.. but perhaps they sped that up for dramatic effect. :o

@ Sho: Diamonds are expensive! D; But wow, they asked you deliver it? :shock: Wouldn't they be scared of you getting robbed or anything? XD Was this in Indonesia or Canada? :o O mang, I'd cry if I lost a bag of diamonds too. XDD Lucky you picked it back up! :shock:

I don't think I really understand jewellery being an investment. XD Unless the prices fluctuate and stuff? :o I'd rather have jewellery from my lover. XD

@ Randeh: That sucks. D: Does he get weekends off at least?

Ooo trips are fun. XD Is he coming with you to Alabama? :o That'll be good then, so you're not wondering around lost by yourself. XD Skating on the canal sounds so romantic. ;D

Oh of course I knew you were kidding! XD Who in their right mind would prefer pixels to flesh. :shock:

@ Mozz: I guess it's awkward for you, but the reality is that doctors see a lot of gross/awkward looking things, so it'd only be awkward for you. XDD

I guess everyone sells their body for cash. That, or their minds. XD

We use the Aussie dollar (AUD). XD

BYE MOZZ!

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2008, 08:43 PM

lol AUD = anoni's underwear! SEE?! i was right!!

by "delivering" i meant it more like.. well, most of the time, for customized jewelries, the customers just give us specifications on how they'd like the jewelry to look like. So we'd have to have it casted first (by the caster--one that actually makes the bracelet/necklace/ring/earring/etc but they'd be rough and 'naked'), then set the diamonds/stones on those 'raw' cast meetal (set by setters), polish the jewelry, and voila XD;

one of my jobs was to deliver the order to the caster, then bring the raw jewels from the caster to the setters XD; during the "delivery to setters" time is when the diamonds will be included in the 'package' though they're all loose and in a tiny bag. that's the scary part @___@;;;

hmm, in general, the price of gold almost always goes up. at least, that's what i learned. even if they go down, it won't go down so much XD; that's why it's a good idea to have it as an investment :3

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 10:48 PM

OHMYGOSH That part was really funny xD. And I like it when he shaved and then it grew back instantly haha it was funny, poor guy ;D.

LMFAO. I am telling Craig that tonight. "Babe do you smell the fresh smell of dead things on me?" XDD I *think* I know what you mean. But when everything starts to melt all you smell is poop. Ew.

XDDD. I guess it just depends how you were brought up. I learned French at a really young age so rolling the R is nothing to me. But my mom who doesn't speak it really gives people a good laugh. xD

Yeah people in Europe have a much easier time traveling. Lucky butts. Thats impressive, Asian languages are really hard to master. So kudos to you :O!

Think of German, it's slightly the same type of pronunciation. I love it though, really interesting.

XDDD I wish we had customizable profiles on Mene @__@;;]

@ Mozzbutt • ARE YOU FEELING ANY BETTER AT LEAST?

@ Noni • Yes we does, Saturdays and Sundays [: But before we were dating he used to go to work on Saturdays for "fun". Weirdo I tell ya.

Nope, just me and my dad. But my dad will be working all day...so I will wander around, but I won't get lost! At least I hope not x___x;;
It does! dreamy eyes

Some people do I'm sure of it. There are a lot of weirdos out there .____.;;

galy
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 05:52 AM

pinoy pride!

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzetti

YREKA || =PP

What have you been up to lately then? I haven't really seen you around here - been off-line for a while?

[/color][/size]
Lots and lots and LOTS of things. Mostly school though. Also havn't been motivated to really get online for any site lately other than a text-based war simulation MMORPG for some reason. owo

Anoni: It doesn't really happen too much. Besides, as long as you're going up against a decently well trained opponent, it won't hurt too much unless they accidentially overcommit or you attack/counterattack hard as they do.

Gah. I can't get the last item. Today I 'twas travelling. Tomorrow i'll be fencing in competition and won't have enough time to get 20 chocolates. And the last item looks really pretty. ;.;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 07:13 PM

@ randeh:
hahahah, creepy hairy evan! XDDD; i love all the tries for "do's" on his long-ish hair-look then, too hahaah~

the poop melty smell, i do remember though /die~ forgot to mention that before hahah X___x;

Hehe, yeah, same here with me XD; Indonesian was my "native" language (though now, I know more words in English than I do in Indonesian XDDD), so I've learned the rolling R's and stuff heheh. I just find it so amusing to see super Americanized person trying to roll them and failing XD; I don't make fun of them, for sure hahah; just cute to see XD; unless... you know... they spit in my eye as they do that D;!

Awww, how far apart in age are you with Craig? :O You guys sound adorable XD <3

Yeah, probably one day--with the customizable profiles thing XD; I'm still waiting for the journals to come back on again D; It took me awhile for coming up with a layout for that and not too long afterwards, the journals were taken down because of some retard hahah =__=;

@ galy:
WHUT! heheh, dang it, i always miss you ;(

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 09:16 PM

Hahah yeah XD It was awesome for sure.

It's definitely funny. But unlike you, I do make fun of them. Quietly >.>, you know. Secretly in my own little mind I'm laughing at them hysterically. Tell no one though! That's between you and me ;D.

I'm 2O, going to be 21 in July and he's 25 going to be 26 in November [:. And thank you! I adore him [[[[:

I heard about the journals. That's crazy. I've never been one to write blogs, journals, diaries.. but editing the layout would be fun. I bet you did something super awesome :D.