InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 03:29 AM

(click the banner to go to the main shop <3)

Welcome welcome to the Bug Lab! My name is Infinity and I'll be your guide threw out little shop today. ^w^

Our scientists have looked long and hard to find the rarest and most interesting bugs just for you.

In honer of this special time of year we have officially opened our doors to the public with two very special bugs only available threw the Menewasha Valentines Ball.

-Welcome- -Bugs- -Accessories- -Cards- -Order- -Pick up- -Abandoned Bugs for Adoption-

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 03:54 AM

-Welcome- -Bugs- -Accessories- -Cards- -Order- -Pick up- -Abandoned Bugs for Adoption-

So what kind of bugs am I selling? No not the "icky" kind. In honer of V-day I have 2 very special bug.

The Love Bug

-The Love Bug is a cute and cuddly happy critter that will be incredibly loyal to its owner for all time.

-Price: 50g

The Hate Bug

-The Hate Bug is just as cute as its love counterpart but not nearly as loyal and tends to be quite stand-offish to most owners that dont have mostly hate in there hearts.

-Price: 50g

Each bug has its own special personality. They tend to go along there bread but, as in all animals, they can be much different. The Center has come across Love bugs that down right hate there owners while Hate bugs may be sweet and kind.

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 05:09 AM

While normal animals may detest being dressed up like dolls, Bugs actually love it no matter what the bread and always appreciate there owners more with each item they are given.

You can buy any item at any time. You dont have to buy any items at all if you dont want to though I'd recommend it for Hate Bug owners as they are not the sweetest things under the sun.

So far our bug tailors have only been able to make 4 colors for our bug attire from 4 different types of fabric, Hate cloth (blood red), Love cloth (pretty pink), Rain cloth (murky blue), Tame cloth (soft purple). As new materials are found our tailors will make new clothes so keep in touch. Each bug likes all the cloth types so dont feel your forced to get a specific color.

Top Hats:
-Top hats come in 2 sizes, normal and mini. Male bugs prefer the normal sized top hats and female bugs prefer the mini ones.

-Price: 15g

Bows:
-Preferred by female bugs but male bugs will ware them if there owners want them to.

Leg Wraps:
-Both males and females like this item.

Belt:
-Both male and female bugs like this item.

-Pirce: 15g

Antenna Rings:
-A pair of rings for the antenna. Both bugs like this item.

-Price: 10g

Mustache:
-Male bugs prefer this item while females do not.

Fangs:
-Contrary to other items, fangs will increase your bugs ferocity towards humans other then its owner so be cautious when purchasing this item for your bug. Both male and female bugs like this item.

Holiday Specials:

Harts, Heart Shaped Glasses, Candy Coating, heart sucker, heart shaped box of sweets:
-Special threw the Valentines Ball.

Price: FREE!

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 05:15 AM

You have the choice of purchasing a card to display your bugs information.

Bug name, Owner name, Bug personality, and gender are all displayed on the card.

So far our doctors have only been able to make two card types. In the future we will be getting more fancy and colorful cards. Stay tuned for more.

Hate Card

Love Card

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 05:21 AM

Order Form

Owner Name:
Bug Name:
Bug Bread:
Preferred Gender: (m/f/blank)
Preferred Personality: (be specific as we want to fit the best owners with the best bugs. If you are not clear here you may end up with a bug that you are not happy with. You may return your bug but you will not get your gold back. Keep in mind that it is RARE to get a bug that is really different then its bread basic. If you ask for a bug that is the polar opposite of its bread you are NOT guaranteed to get it)

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 05:22 AM

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 05:26 AM

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 05:31 AM

NOW OPEN! ^w^

Usukie Ichihara
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 05:56 AM

ok we so have to get you to sell some of these. I find them quite cute issy.

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usukie Ichihara
ok we so have to get you to sell some of these. I find them quite cute issy.
Arn't they? I'm planing on making a few plane ones in different colors when the event is over. Demonic, angelic, ect.

And some new items too.

Do you have any ideas for items? I'm commin up with a blank. ^^;

Usukie Ichihara
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 06:04 AM

do you mean for this event or the regular shop? because I can think of a million and one special items for them plus special event ones and limited edition ones too. there could also be limited edition pets as well. such as lets say a jack sparrow one or one that looks like a cat..stuff like that.

or am I just being stupid?

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 06:09 AM

Quote:
do you mean for this event or the regular shop? because I can think of a million and one special items for them plus special event ones and limited edition ones too. there could also be limited edition pets as well. such as lets say a jack sparrow one or one that looks like a cat..stuff like that.

or am I just being stupid?
Nono! Your not being stupid. I'm going to open a regular shop after the event is over so I need ideas for practically everything.

I like the idea of limited bugs like the Jack bug. I'll definently use that one.

I need item ideas for that are specific to V-day as well as normal items too. And "materials" (colors) to make the items out of.

Usukie Ichihara
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 06:15 AM

well as for event items lets see...

little hearts that could go around the bug
a teddy bear for it to hold
heart glasses
candy coat
maybe a cupid to fly above it.

regular items would be like

horns
wings
gloves
coats
hats
glasses
items they can hold

limited editions can be

V-for vendetta
jack sparrow
and other various popular movies/characters

there could also be different poses. maybe of them sitting. that would be adorable. and a little more expensive. oh there could also be a couples one. were you put two in one box thingy..that'd be cute and even more expensive of course.

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 06:34 AM

Updated. :3

Usukie Ichihara
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 06:39 AM

that's awesome. I love it issy. also the size may need to be lowered just slightly. maybe making it a smaller image. but that's just me because I have a tiny laptop.

I'll try and think of other normal items and whatnot.

anyway I'm going to go to bed soon sometime..like..when I..uh..I don't know. I just might. I have 13 more kisses on gaia and I'm trying to post quite often on here.

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 06:42 AM

Quote:
that's awesome. I love it issy. also the size may need to be lowered just slightly. maybe making it a smaller image. but that's just me because I have a tiny laptop.

I'll try and think of other normal items and whatnot.

anyway I'm going to go to bed soon sometime..like..when I..uh..I don't know. I just might. I have 13 more kisses on gaia and I'm trying to post quite often on here.
Dont stay up too too late. You need to sleep.

What do you mean by make the image smaller? The bugs over all need to be smaller or the newest items need to be smaller?

Usukie Ichihara
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 06:47 AM

the over all bug. your samples of them are huge. I'd just scale the box down maybe..I don't know. it's something to think on and not do right away. as I said..my screen is little. it makes everything look bigger then it really is.

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 06:52 AM

Quote:
the over all bug. your samples of them are huge. I'd just scale the box down maybe..I don't know. it's something to think on and not do right away. as I said..my screen is little. it makes everything look bigger then it really is.
They are a bit big but its mostly so people can see them well. But if they look overly huge it might just be your comp.

Usukie Ichihara
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 06:55 AM

prolly, so have you found the first item yet?

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 06:57 AM

Quote:
prolly, so have you found the first item yet?
Yep. Just did.

Now I'm just collecting chocolates for tomorrows item. And trying to save up for my massive list of new wants. D:

Usukie Ichihara
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 07:00 AM

same here. I'm going for a pair of shoes next. and then the hat..then it's the almost 4k item. that one may take me all week but I'm going to do it. then I'll get back on track with my regular list.

oh and I've got 11 chocolates saved up for tomorrow. I wonder how much it's going to cost.

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 07:10 AM

Quote:
same here. I'm going for a pair of shoes next. and then the hat..then it's the almost 4k item. that one may take me all week but I'm going to do it. then I'll get back on track with my regular list.

oh and I've got 11 chocolates saved up for tomorrow. I wonder how much it's going to cost.
Those wings are going to be the death of me. D:

Well, the first day was 8. Today was 12. I'm gona say 16. Thats what I'm gona guess anyway.

InfinitysDaughter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 01:09 PM

Back online and looking for peoples to talk to. <3

Usukie Ichihara
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 05:55 PM

maybe, I just hope it's a good item. I love the fox. it's so cute.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-12-2008, 06:29 PM

Another freebie~ <33
*showers loves*