Old 10-28-2008, 01:01 AM

*thinks about question and watches Lilim work*

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 10-28-2008, 01:04 AM

O:
I only realized after that we were both Sailor Neptune - fails -
Your quest thread title did give me the idea to be a sailor scout though <33333
Ah well, who says there can't be two Sailor Neptunes! She is just awesome like that ^^

Sera
Who Dat Girl
Send a message via MSN to Sera

Old 10-28-2008, 01:05 AM

Minuxe, where did you get that image? I know I have seen it before...

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 10-28-2008, 01:07 AM

*Peeks in* Hello everyone!
Oh my! @w@
I love your idea to do this thread Lilim!
I will ask my question as soon as I can fully think about what I want to ask and make sure I ask it in the right way. ^-^
I hope you don't mind if I hang around and chat with you all.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-28-2008, 01:08 AM

@ Lilim - ;O; You missed my question. It was like, the first post in the thread. Dx;

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:08 AM

^__^ WOOT I HAVE A TWIN! Hehehhe

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 10-28-2008, 01:13 AM

@Lilim: Yuuuuup <33333
You are my sexy counterpart ;D

@Sera: I just typed in 'Sailor Neptune chibi' on Google.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 10-28-2008, 01:14 AM

*Noms on Thread*

I wonder if I could pull of some of the other scouts on here?

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 10-28-2008, 01:14 AM

Really? I've seen that for all the scouts before...

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 10-28-2008, 01:16 AM

Seen what fo all the scouts before?

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 10-28-2008, 01:16 AM

@Sera: O you have?? That's interesting.

@Akasha: O:
You definitely should!!!

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 10-28-2008, 01:17 AM

Yea. An entire site had them all before. I'll see if I can find them after I hit 43 candies. ^^

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 01:17 AM

I will, when I can figure things out and mene is not being slow for me.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:19 AM

^_^ I'm do happy that people are loving my thread and truly looking deep inside themselves for a good strong question to ask ♥

Anna I didn't miss it your's was one of my 1st readings tonight look at either page one or two its one of my longer post ^^

WE all can dress up as someone from sailor moon ^^

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 10-28-2008, 01:21 AM

*tackleglomps Lilim* Hello beautiful, how are the readings going?

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 10-28-2008, 01:23 AM

*Gives out cookies to everyone*

Lilim, It is hard for me to think of a good question. I actually wish I still had my tarot cards to actually practice using them.

I guess it is hard for me to come up with a good question because I wonder about something but then I kind of just want to see the outcome on its own.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 01:27 AM

That reminds me, been ages since I used my tarot cards. I have not consoled them in a while.
Now too look at how to maybe be saturn!

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 10-28-2008, 01:30 AM

I'm not so good at tarot, although I'm hoping that my Greek mythology deck will help becasue it's based on mythology that I know so well. I just need to actually work with them

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:33 AM

Sailor Saturn your favorite scout too, Akasha?

I like Sailor Saturn the most but I so also like a few of the other scouts. I remember what I did this recent summer. The last 4 weeks of summer I was up late and watched several episodes a night of Sailor Moon. I watch all Movies and all episodes except for like one or 2 because I couldn't find those specials. One had to do with Mina and the other I don't remember.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:34 AM

LOVE *snuggles into Eternal's arms* ♥

Sera- I am unable to do your question sorry it's not worded right or something >_< Just not feeling it

Ah I understand Cassidy, but you of all people should know that the cards aren't to tell you how to live your life their really just a little advice. That you shouldn't always take to heart

OOO If I'm not home I miss my cards T__T I don't use them much but I just like them with me for some reason their a part of me. Ooo Sailor Saturn!

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 01:34 AM

That sounds like a nice deck.
I need a new deck, some of the cards are damaged and I know when X will come out before they do so it does not help me to much. I need a new one.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:43 AM

Lilim, I know what you mean. I know it won't tell me how to live my life, but I mean like certain outcomes to certain things. I do know that I don't need to ask about my love life or part of it. I have the best guy in the world who makes me super happy and who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I guess I just sometimes want to see the outcomes of my descisions for certain things I am about to be doing or changing in my life.

Everything has just been complicated to make me wonder about what I may or may not want to know. You know what I mean?

I use to have a fairy deck and I don't remember the other deck. When I was with my ex... He told me to give them to two different people. And that I shouldn't be using Tarot Cards, only that I should be learning to use Oracle Cards.. He thinks he knows a lot but he really doesn't compared to others I know.

Sometime when I get money I need to buy me a new Tarot Deck.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 01:48 AM

After I fix car and teeth I may consider getting a new deck.
Usually I would consult mine for the people and the influences in my life. Maybe I should see what it says about work and money, which is what is really bugging me right now.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:50 AM

I think money and work are on many peoples minds lately. With all that is going on, it is hard to find a job, let alone get good money/save money when you have bills.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:52 AM

I don't mine the Oracle cards T___T
They seem to be more of telling you what to do and what will happen. Like they can give you yes or no answers it doesn't give you anything to think about and I hate that.... I like the little bit of gray you get with tarot reading... My deck is the Robin Wood ^^ But I know the deck your talking about it's so pretty....

Life is whats bugging me T___T It just keeps poking me and telling me to jump into the world and live a little