jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-02-2008, 12:41 PM

Oh gosh. That seems to happen a little more often than not. I've been to a friend's home and it seemed like there were nothing but couples there. At the time, it was a bit uncomfortable to turn the corner and nearly bump into a frisky pair.

Den ro
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Den ro Send a message via MSN to Den ro Send a message via Yahoo to Den ro

Old 11-02-2008, 12:46 PM

Eh I walked outside with a beer and a little pot. I was doing alright then.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-02-2008, 12:54 PM

That always makes things a bit better, doesn't it? :wink:

A friend of mine got a DUI recently, so I believe that his visa was revoked and he's being sent back to Canada some time after the semester. I can't say he's too upset over it, although those offenses are taken very seriously over there.

And the weather is getting to be so frigid! Not really any snow yet, but it'll come soon enough. How's the weather with you?

Den ro
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Den ro Send a message via MSN to Den ro Send a message via Yahoo to Den ro

Old 11-02-2008, 01:50 PM

The weather is pretty ok but a little to windy for my tastes. I can't wait for the first snofall on baker! I am so there! Stoned, toasted, and ready to ride!

jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-02-2008, 08:20 PM

Hahaha, oh gosh.
For a few seasons now, we haven't had much snow on the mountains. It all came in a few days of heavy snowfall in the spring, which doesn't last long.

I'm hoping that this year, there will be some kind of blizzard.
Or twelve.