Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-02-2013, 04:06 AM

(re drew ella XD. think she looks sooo much better now lol)
Quote:
Elanora 'Ella' Valery
Ella watched as haru and gemini spoke, a bit uncertain. She wasn't really sure how to interact with others and she felt a pang of envy. She wished it was as easy to talk to others for her as it was for them. She sighed and had began to fall into rather dark thoughts when she felt her sisters mental 'tap'. She nodded to Kora and moved to sit nearer to gemini. She perched on the larger rock near the fire pit so she could watch gemini. Since she had the most control of her powers in the group at that moment it simply made sense for her to. If any fire attack got out of control she could always telekinetically move the water from the river nearby to put out the fire.

As the vulpix succeeded the espeon smiled faintly to herself, content. She was happy that the woman had succeeded, it made her feel safer. Her smile faded, however, as the woman spoke of her vulpix. She looked to her feet, her ears lowering slightly to reflect her emotion. She didn't seem to have her espeon's ability to locate others so she wasn't even sure their pokemon still lived. If the hybrids were considered 'defective' maybe the pokemon who likely missed their trainers equally were considered equally useless. She looked away from Gemini but gently reached out to touch her hand against the other woman's shoulder in a comforting gesture similiar to the one she had offered Haru. Just as quickly she would release it after a gentle squeeze and stand. Still she did resist the urge to run and simply looked at her sister. Doing so she would see the Zorua shift into her.....well a male her.

The small girl gasped instantly. She was a little disturbed by the fact that she made a pretty male that reminded her of a male from an anime. She found the disturbed feeling left at that thought and she found a small giggle escaped her. She blushed as if afraid someone would be angry. She bit her lip and her eyes went to the volcarona girl and the shinx. He intimidated her a little and so her thoughts were perhaps he would be the one to be angry. The others seemed a little uncertain but at least they seemed to accept her a bit. She didn't know if those two would yet. Still, that natsumi had smiled like did soothe her a bit. It was a lot like
her sister's smile. Cheeky, mischievous, fun. Still she wondered if she would follow her sister's lead too. She hoped she would, she knew her sister could be trusted as no other. She sighed at the thought and soon caught sight of haru, he seemed so angry. It was as if he would boil over soon...

"It-t-t-t....it-t'll...it'll be okay" She stuttered softly as she approached behind him. She hesitated but managed to touch his shoulder in that comforting gesture again. It had made him smile before... perhaps it would now. She lowered her head, her eyes half hiding behind her bangs. Her hand literally shook as she stood there but she managed even as she resisted the urge to run to her sister or send a mental plea of help. She wanted to help the archanine but she wasn't sure how... She wanted to help everybody really....

Quote:
Korayne 'Kora' Valery
"good job sparks, good job" She muttered to the vulpix girl at her cheerful exclamation with a touch of sarcasm. Of course Kora generally seemed sarcastic but the fact she said anything at all in praise was a good sign, at least when speaking someone other then her sister. She never did feel confident giving genuine praise as she was always comparing everything to Ella. It made praising others feel somehow misplaced or insincere so she simply offered what little she would sarcastically and left it at that. It felt better then sounding fake or strange. As she spoke, however, her eyes lingered on the trees. She only looked down as she heard her twin gasp and quickly saw why. The lucario..... incomplete illusions huh? still it may be useful if they had to trick someone.... she'd keep that in mind though seeing a male Ella was a little disturbing to her.

"We should probably all practice our abilities, the fire types should likely do it near the water so we can be assured of safety.... we should also make sure we travel in groups if we go. The pokemon here don't seem to be too use to humans so we don't know how to react." She said quietly, her eyes on the zorua. It was her way of acknowledging he had the right idea as her discomfort and emotion was quickly pushed aside, the strategist could always push away her emotions like that. Right now getting their strength and gathering supplies was what mattered. Oh yes, and the new members she was reminded as they spoke. She turned her eyes back to them.

"We should all get along as long as we keep in mind we are together for survival....I'm Kora, this is ella...." She spoke to the volcarona, introducing everyone to her as she had shinx. She didn't say anything to his seeming so happy to be accepted by the group. There was safety in numbers and there was no practical reason to refuse him. Besides, an electric type gave them more range. She was a little concerned about their type balance at the moment, three fire types... and only one electric type should water types be a problem. It left them at a bit of a disadvantage and there were some types they didn't cover. She thought she had seen a glaceon and that would give them some protection against dragons at least if she showed up but water types would still have an advantage in the situation they were in if the shinx here was hurt to badly. She knew she could rely on her fighting ability and her sisters powers but she didn't know these others nor could she communicate with them the same way.

She suppressed a sigh and turned towards her sister as she thought of her only to see her attempting to comfort one of the fire types. She couldn't help but feel a little jealous, her sister was touching others... but at the same time she did see that it was good for her sister already. Unlike Ella, though she enjoyed their relationship she recognized how unhealthy it was for them to be so dependent on each other. As it was Kora was not certain that her sister could even survive if something happened to her. She had to expand Ella's world and these people...... these hybrids were her chance to do so.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-02-2013, 05:13 AM

It was hard not to be angry, which was unusual for Haru. Usually it took some effort for him to get angry about things but once he did he could be rather explosive with his temper. He really was close to boiling over. He found himself even getting angry at himself. Getting angry at his inability to protect his Pokemon team. They trusted him and he had failed them. He was even getting angry at how easily he was getting angry. Suddenly the thought of destroying everything around him in a savage wild fire didn't seem so frightful to him.

Soft, stuttering words startled him from his thoughts. A hand falling delicately onto his shoulder as he turned his head to look at Ella. In his moment of vulnerability he looked so very lost. It faded quickly though, that smile making a hasty return to his lips and he reached up to grasp her hand very gently with one of his own before she could withdraw to quickly. It was nice to be reassured, he appreciated the gesture greatly, even if he didn't truly feel completely at ease or completely reassured. Still it helped.

His hand rested gently over her own, but loosely enough so she could easily pull away when she wanted to. That smile on his lips, it looked only a little forced, but her presence and her desire to comfort him seemed to be putting him more at ease. "You're absolutely right, little lady. It will be okay." His hand fell away and he stood rather suddenly both arms reaching to envelope Ella in a very friendly almost bear hug. "Everything will be alright, because I'll make everything alright again. No matter what!"

He had spoken the words with such resolve, but that friendly tone to his voice never wavered. It made him sound perhaps a little dramatic. At least to his own ears it did. He released Ella from the hug, letting his hand fall on top of her head in the same way he had done to Gemini earlier. His smile no longer held any traces of being forced and he withdrew his hand from Ella's head. Looking at her.

"We have to be strong." Those words were whispered, they were meant for only him and her. For the most part though, he sounded like he was trying to affirm and convince himself of that more than he was trying to convince her of it. He would have to attempt to use the moves that his Arcanine knew, and that still made him a little uneasy. He glanced at the water, maybe he should practice in the water instead of just near it? That was probably a stupid idea.

Haru swept Ella up in another bear hug, this one lifting her off the ground slightly as he leaned back some and squeezed her gently. He set her down softly and let her go. "Alright then..." He looked around for a moment, scratching the back of his head and seemingly at a loss for what to do next or how to even begin. "I guess maybe I ought to practice at using pokepowers?" It was more a question than a statement.

Although he was in a much better mood, albeit a somewhat nervous mood, that anger was still in him. It still had a tight grip on his heart and would probably bubble up often if he was left alone with his own thoughts. Haru was still rather apprehensive about attempting fire attacks.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-03-2013, 03:54 AM

Gemini was extremely surprised when Ella touched her shoulder, and even more shocked when Kora praised her. Sure, it sounded sarcastic, but Gemini got the feeling praise didn't often come from the Umbreon girl. Either way, it made her smile that she had managed to get a response from both. When Haru picked up Ella and bear hugged her, Gemini blinked. He promised that everthing would be okay. "If Haru says everything's okay, then it must be true. What was your Arcanine's Pokepower, Haru?" She asked, once again showing a childlike trust in him.

Todd shook himself. "Hello, newcomers. I'm Todd. Um...I guess I just showed my Zorua's Pokepower." He said shyly. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that he and his Zorua had been suited perfectly for each other. Zorua was known for being shy, and Todd himself was the same way. He felt a pang for his beloved Pokemon. He had not had very many Pokemon yet- only his Zorua, a Pidgey and a Purrloin. The Pidgey had been a gift from a cousin in Kanto, and the Purrloin had been the first Pokemon he caught with Zorua. He wondered if his Pokemon were alright, if they missed him as much as he missed them.

Riley watched Todd transform, and wondered just how much of their Pokemon they all had with them. Haru mentioned practicing with Pokepowers, and Riley nodded. "Well, it seems as though some of us are coming by them naturally. I am seeing auras the way my Lucario could, although a much more watered down version. Perhaps we should set up targets and practice our Pokemon's most basic moves?" He suggested calmly. He wouldn't let anyone see how much he missed his Lucario. The two of them had traveled the world together, from the time when Riley was a child and his Lucario had been just a Riolu. Being separated from his precious Pokemon felt like missing a part of himself.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-21-2013, 02:04 AM

((Staria: Kry: sunnybunny: what happened...?))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-21-2013, 02:06 AM

((sunny bunny is likely leaving the rp, I'm debating on what to do with her characters and how to continue smoothly XD. Just haven't gotten around to it yet))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-21-2013, 07:01 AM

((Ooh, okay...))

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2013, 03:47 AM

((Just popped by lol and sorry about leaving. Stuff happened and I can do ONE and ONLY ONE rp at the moment and I can't even get on to reply to that one D: Well what to do about my characters, you can just let them fade into the background ^^' ))