Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2012, 03:01 AM

Sunset looked at the stone and then at Princess Celestia, her eyes wide in delight. "I could not be more honored!" She removed the amethyst from her necklace, replacing it with the new stone. She let it settle against her chest and took a deep breath with her eyes closed, "The energy is so calming..." She turned to the other ponies once more in an attempt to focus on the task at hand, but it was hard. She felt such delight in the gift that would assist her so.

Sunset Shimmer looked at Sword Grace after listening to Bubs, "what if the unexpected thing is the most expected...No one ever expects the unexpected to be expected while there's something unexpected to expect."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-25-2012, 05:47 AM

Passion Sprinkles, after having explored everything, even having looked at the map, huffed a bit as she sat down, seeming to be more calm then earlier when she was bursting with song, it was rather because the excitement seemed to be over. She stayed in the background as everyone seemed clamor to ask questions and put there inputs in after a few more minutes as she thought. "If we are expecting danger then maybe there is no danger....what if one is just someone asking stupid riddles in order for us to pass by, and maybe a different one would be mean and vicious, leaving me to sing a lullaby to sing it to sleep so everyone could pass by." she mumbled thoughtfully as shook one of her many neon bracelets. Having giggled at what Bubs said and did.

Moon Dust thought for a few minutes as he listened to what was being said, snorting before he landed on the floor, moving before lifted Sunset up, by sliding his head and neck between her legs, forcing her to slid onto his back so that she was in a far higher view then she had been already. He glanced at the only other male, snorting, ignoring what Sword Grace said, what she did after all he really disliked her. "What if the guardians are just ponies.....what if we are the guardians?" he mumbled to Sunset, keeping his voice low to where she could only hear him as the others talked and tried to figure things out.

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 06-25-2012, 10:09 PM

Princess Celestia smiled, turning with Sunset to join the group discussion. "We do know that there are civilizations in or near each area. We happen to be closest to the Everfree Forest, and therefore the Earth Alicorn. Zebras live in the savanah at the edge of the desert, and there are goat clans living in the mountains. There are stories of sea ponies living in the ocean, but no one's seen one for sure," she explained, tugging three books out of the stack on the desk. "Each of these groups might have valuable information about these guardians, if you manage to befriend them."

"Befriending them is likely to be the difficult part," Princess Luna added, sighing. "We know next to nothing about the goats, except that they seem to view ponies as inferior. The zebras' ways are very different from our own, living in nomadic tribes in their land." She walked over to a painting on the wall. "Sea ponies, however, we know nothing about, not even if they really live out there or not. Anypony who's claimed to see one has been either delirious, sick, or injured, and prone to having hallucinations."

---

Paint shrank back. Sea ponies? Weren't those just old mare's tales? And goats were supposed to be all mean and kick ponies off of cliffs. This wasn't looking like it was going to go well, from her standing. "I hope some of us are good at making friends..." she whispered to Russet, who chirped agreement.

---

"Hopefully, they do know something, and are willing to share," Az said, stamping one hoof in agitation. "This should be affecting them, too!" If they didn't help, they were just making life miserable for themselves, and everyone else! She looked at Sunset and Moon, a smile crossing her face at their antics. "And, if they won't help us when we ask, we'll just have to prove how stubborn we ponies are and try anyway!"

Last edited by Drakina; 06-26-2012 at 03:35 AM..

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 06-28-2012, 09:45 PM

Bubs quirked a brow, after his little stint, now everyone is pitching in. He couldn't help but giggle a little, covering his mouth with his hoof. "Well, if we all start assuming things and thinking of possibilites we'll never get this journey started." he set his foot down and stood tall. "And maybe we'll run into some of my kind! I think this job will be easy peasy! We can't let goats scare us, ya know."

He smiled to Sword Grace, and then looked back to the princesses. "So! When do we head out?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-29-2012, 12:44 AM

"I think we should leave as soon as possible." Alright, she was being rude again. It was just a part of the blue maned pony's personality. This trait wasn't one Grace was aware of as she sent a smile back Bub's way. He really wasn't so bad, but the thought of meeting other ponies from different countries, or areas ... It was terrifying! But to save face, Sword Grace tried not to let that show.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 06-30-2012, 10:01 PM

After a squeak and a bashful giggle, Sunset settled onto his back thankfully. Now she could see the map and look other ponies in the eyes!! She looked at Moon Dust thoughtfully when he finished his thought and muttered in response, "Like when the legendary six had found the elements of harmony and became the guardians?" It was a fascinating idea, she had to admit. "Maybe we each have a connection to the guardians of the elements, I don't think I have any special element abilities...I can hardly swim and anything I plant dies..."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-02-2012, 07:45 PM

"Exactly." Moon Dust said to her as he looked over his shoulder at her, smiling a little bit before he turned his attention back towards what the princesses said to them. "But it doesn't have to be a direct connection with the elements it can be an indirect one, like your stones....they can be considered earth elements." he said to her as his tail flickered some before he spoke allowed to everyone else. "We should head to the forest first since it is closer." he said to them a loud as he moved towards the door once more, looking back at the others before he stopped, realizing that Sunset may not be ready to go so he went back towards the desk.

Passion sprinkles sat there and thought for a few minutes before she smiled, putting a hoof onto Paint's back, she liked the girl even if she was blind and had a bird on her head all the time. "No worries we can be friends and i agree that we should head to the forest first." she said to them as she giggled, hugging the blind pony for a few minutes before she bounced around the room a little bit, chuckling some more before looking at the map, sticking her tongue out slightly as she looked it over.

(Shame_: )

Last edited by Kilia; 07-07-2012 at 08:08 PM..

Drakina

Old 07-03-2012, 10:28 PM

"Well, that's two votes for forest first. What does everypony else think?" Princess Celestia said, rolling the map up. She pulled a smaller scroll off of one wall, turning to give it to Azimuth. "I believe you would like to fill this in? It's a current map of the world as we know it."

Princess Luna started putting books and scrolls away, tuning to look at Sword Grace. "We were going to house you in a wing of the castle overnight, and have you set out in the morning," she said, gesturing to the growing darkness outside. "Starting a journey at night is rarely a good idea."

---

Azimuth took the map,clutching it to her chest with one foreleg. "I will, thank you, Princess." She turned to the rest of the ponies, grin on her face. "Well, I think the forest first is our best bet, too. And leaving in the morning sounds like a wonderful idea."

---

Paint gasped as the friendly pony suddenly hugged her and just as suddenly let her go. Russet spread his wings a little, chirping annoyance and re-balancing himself. "Oh, um, that's good. I don't really mind where we go first, as long as we can get this done."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-03-2012, 11:01 PM

Sword Grace felt a blush sweep over her coat at the princesse's comment. The blue maned pony hit her hoof to the ground and shook her head in agreement to going to the forest. In this she wouldn't argue, since they would be going everywhere eventually anyway.

"I ... agree. Where shall we sleep?" She wanted time alone to think and allowe herself to finally calm down.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 07-04-2012, 03:38 AM

Sunset shifted a little, getting more comfortable on Moon Dust's back, setting her head on his neck. "I'm okay with the forest so long as everyone else thinks so!" She'd really go anywhere the princesses would advise, wanting so badly to help Equestria. "But rest sounds like a wonderful idea...are we going to be able to eat and bring food with us?

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-12-2012, 01:12 AM

Bubs smiled and gently nudged his body into Gracie before trotting in place. "I have so much energy, I'm not sure if I can rest!" he giggled, doing a little dressage like turn before standing still and yawning. "I spoke too soon." he blushed and lowered his head. "Anywhere BUT the forest sounds like a silly, and not in a good way, idea so I vote rest then ADVENTURE!"

He twirled again. "Are we sleeping all in one room, or are we doubling up in separate rooms?" He looked over to Luna, cocking his head to the side, wanting to know the sleeping arrangements. He cast a look to Moon Dust, considering they were the only boys no doubt he'd group with him if they had to share rooms--and the pony really doesn't seem to like him at the moment.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2012, 12:04 AM

"I would rather get this over with sooner then later." Moondust grumbled as he looked at one of the statues, his ears drooping as his mind thought of other things that were not about the quest, he looked at the princesses for a brief moment before he turned and headed towards the doors, already having a feeling deep inside that the princesses were going to have some one lead them to their bed chambers, though he would not admit that Sunset was a comfort and reminded him of a friend from long ago. "Well let's head to bed then if we must wait." he said to them, they could see his jaw clench as he tried hard not to yawn, his wings fluttering a bit before he used a hoof to push the door open. Everypony would have thought him rude, dismissing them like that and treating the princesses like any other pony, but he personally was raised to treat every pony like he would any other pony regardless of their position.

Passion Sprinkles had been staying still as she listened to everypony and now that she felt the excitement was gone, she couldn't help but have a sleepy look as she hid a yawn bed her hoof, swaying slightly as she fell a sleep on her hoofs.l She had been up for about two days straight partying with her friends and family, they were very excited to here that she was going on a quest for the princesses. So it was no surprise to see her standing there sleeping.

Drakina

Old 07-21-2012, 02:52 AM

"Yes, we will be providing breakfast and provisions for your trip," Princess Celestia said, smiling as everyone started asking questions all at once. She watched Moon Dust open the door to leave, Sunset still on his back. "There is somepony waiting outside to lead you all to your separate rooms."

"And wake Passion Sprinkles so that she might sleep in a bed tonight," Princess Luna added, hiding a little bit of a smirk. "We will send a pony to wake you, and everything will be packed for you when you wish to leave tomorrow."

---

Azimuth bowed as best she could, holding the map in her fore leg as she was. "Thank you!" She turned to follow Moon Dust out of the room, ears flicking back for just a moment as she realized he had started leaving before the Princesses had dismissed them.

---

Painted Hawk nudged Rin in the shoulder, trying to wake her. "Rin, you can't sleep in here. We have rooms that we get to sleep in tonight," she said, excited that she got to sleep in the castle. It would be her first time spending the night here. Russet twittered about where everypony was moving, keeping a running commentary, mostly to keep himself awake.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2012, 05:56 PM

Sunset sat there for a moment then nudged Moon Dust's neck with her nose, "Am I coming with you?" Sunset was certainly not being forward, but she was on his back. It was good information to have when not in control of one's own direction.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-26-2012, 01:57 AM

Sword Grace neighed lightly at Moon Dust's behavior but fell silent after that to listen to the princesses. Oh thank goodness! At least they were to have their own rooms with a bed all their own! Daintily the brown coated pony clip clopped away after her guide with a polite, though stiff, nod towards everyone else.

She flopped into her bed, in a sparsely decorated room. That suited her just fine as she dozed off with a small snort and a flick of her tail.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-26-2012, 05:35 AM

Rin snorted as she jerked awake when Hawk nudge her to wake her, she mumbled and rubbed at heye with her leg before she gave Hawk a sleepy smile. "Ah sorry.....i haven't slept for the past two days and there was just soooo much excitement earlier. Maybe we could share a room that way if you need to find some place during the night i could help. Cause i don't think birds see that well at night....except owls that is." she said as she gave a sleepy yawn, bumping shoulders with Hawk as she walked next to her, heading out towards their guide for their rooms or room.

Moon Dust smiled as he looked back at Sunset, for a male stallion he was very handsome when he was kind, which he was kind to Sunset for many reasons but mainly because she did not judge him. "No." he said to her as he turned his head back around as he followed the guide, they seemed to come to a stop at a door, he carefully let Sunset down. "Here is your room." he said to her as he smiled, nudging her a bit as he continued to follow the guide to his room.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 07-26-2012, 03:15 PM

Sunset gently scoffed at the floor bashfully with her hoof and smiled after him, "Rest well, my friend. Tomorrow we begin our journey." She entered the simple room and reached into her saddle bag, pulling out her supplies. For a calming effect, she lit a stick of incense and pulled the blanket from the bed over her back. With luck, she thought, and good energies the journey should be very successful. Sunset at least knew the trip would be interesting. She smiled to herself and pulled her tarot deck out with her magic, shuffling the cards as she focused on the days ahead...

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 08-03-2012, 11:50 PM

Bubs watched as everyone left, and waited till they were all out before joining them. He smiled ploitely at his guide, and just before going inside he asked if he could write a letter and for some pen and paper. Sittong on the bed that was provided for him, he scribbled a note to his friend MidnightMoon letting the silly paranoid colt know that he was safe and would be safe.

Just after he had his letter sent, he yawned and felt the sand man take hold, burrowing in the sheets and giving a hearty snort before settling down and falling asleep.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-04-2012, 02:48 AM

"Good evening, Sunset." Moondust said to her as he bowed, turning as he headed towards his room, having smiled back at her. Once he reached the room that was assigned to him, he looked it over for a few minutes, pushing the windows open, flying up to a ledge to sleep on instead of the bed that was provided for him.

(ummmm Rin is in a sleepy hazy so she won't remember anything from falling a sleep in the study to waking up the next day if that helps)

Drakina

Old 08-04-2012, 05:01 AM

As the sun rose, a pony walked down the hall that the group's rooms were located, knocking on each door as he passed. It was the first one to do this this morning, and to he waited at the end of the hall for any who might poke their heads out, to tell them that breakfast was ready at their convenience. Down in the kitchen, there was a little extra bustle as saddlebags were packed for their journey.

---

Azimuth jumped out of bed at the knock on her door, hovering above it for a moment. Her sleep-blurry eyes took in the strange room, confused as to how she had gotten here. The echo of a knock on another door helped, reminding her that she wasn't at home, but at the castle. "Oh! We're leaving today!" She did a flip mid-air, landing neatly at the foot of her bed.

---

Russet chirped and squawked, flying around the room at top speed. The sudden knock at the door only served to excite him further, and he repeatedly dived at Painted Hawk. "Yes, yes, I'm up!" She kicked the covers back, then searched for the floor with one hoof. "The beds here are taller than mine," she remarked softly, finally finding the floor and standing up. She followed the bird's insistent chirps, finding the window and throwing it open for him. "I'll probably be eating when you come back!" she called after him, listening to his wing beats as he fought the winds to find his own breakfast.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-06-2012, 10:12 PM

Passion Sprinkles fell out the bed at the sound of knocking on her door, she jumped up onto her hooves, looking around a bit frantically as she tried to remember where she was at and what was going on. After a few minutes she realized where she was, the mare carefully brushed her hair, making sure that she was, well for lack of of a better phrase, pleasing to the eye before she walked out, heading to where breakfast was.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 08-16-2012, 01:37 PM

As soon as there was a knock on the door, Bubs jolted and fell off the bed. "I'm up I'm up!" He called, in a state of half asleep as he thought Midnight was waking him up. As soon as he took a glance around, he remembered where he was, and clip clopped over to the door, nudging it open and peeking out.

"Oh hello." He smiled at the pony at the end of the hall. Ducking inside to check his mane, he smiled and high-knee pranced to the guard.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2012, 07:42 PM

With a low grumble and a loud THUMP, Sunset rolled out of bed. She groaned as she looked at the morning light through her window, "My name is Sunset, not Sunrise." She couldn't help it, her fortune telling shop never opened before the afternoon hours. She was not a morning pony.

With a yawn and another protesting groan, she stalked out of her bedroom, her bag slung over her saddle. She wandered around for a moment in confusion then smiled tiredly as her leg bumped the beautiful gem the princess had given her. Of course, she was in the palace. She picked up her pace and hurried to join the others.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-30-2012, 06:45 PM

Moondust had been happily sleeping on a cloud that he had procured from some where with in the castle, after all the clouds seemed to be getting stuck all over the place lately. He grumbled as a hoof hung off his cloud, he wasn't going to wake up any time soon, after all he had only gotten to sleep a couple of hours ago.

Drakina

Old 11-02-2012, 10:24 PM

Az checked her braids in the mirror, making sure they hadn't come undone at all before trotting over to the door and cracking it open to look out. The pony at the end of the hall nodded to her, and she glanced around to see who else was up. Rin, Bubble Bop, and Sunset Shimmer were the only other ones up, and the smallest mare in their group didn't look pleased about being up so early. she smiled anyway, stepping out to meet up with the kirin and vivid earth pony. "Good morning!"

---

Painted Hawk turned, listening to the sounds around her as she slowly stepped across the room to where she thought the door was. She tapped her hoof on the surface in front of her, hearing the thud of wall instead of the hoped-for sound of a door. Her ears drooped, and she tried a little further to the side. Still wall. Maybe the other direction? Yes! She pushed the door open and stepped through, bonking her nose on the wall that was just a short way past. "I found the closet? How did I get turned around?"

Last edited by Drakina; 11-03-2012 at 08:45 AM..