Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-28-2013, 01:12 PM

"Priestess?" Akemi was taken by surprise at that, causing him to turn around and look Drey over once more to see what the cat was seeing in her. "I know that you can see through me, feline." he whispered to her before he scratched behind her ear, thinking for a few minutes before he looked out the window at the destroyed world that was around them. "It is okay.....your new to this all and I should have not pushed you into something that you do not want. Aiya was......she lived up to what she was born too. Though she did have her moments." he said in a fond sad way, thinking about how he would be out in the garden at night to practice his powers, catching Aiya sneaking out her room like the flexible gymnast that he and her both were. He looked over at her once more, as she thought everything over, well not every thing, after all there was some things that he did not want to think about. "I do have to tell you that a moon cat is rarely wrong about a person." he said as he chuckled a bit, after all he could only imagine how his sister and her conversation with Drey had went, thinking it was full of laughter and kind words even some teasing.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Drey a.k.a. Sailor Crystal Moon
Drey glanced away as he too said priestess, feeling yet again like she was being evaluated. She didn't say anything for a moment, the only sound in the room Hecate's sleepy purr until he spoke again. Drey glanced back just in time to see the moon cat wink at the prince about whatever he whispered. Hecate seemed content now, though drey couldn't help but wonder what the moon cat really wanted. She simply sighed as the prince said that hecate probably wasn't wrong, her hands staying in her pockets as she looked at the prince with an almost guilty expression. Finally she spoke simply, her voice quiet as she asked the question she'd been asking herself.

"I don't know if she's wrong or right...... But is it really so bad if I just stay me? Just drey?" She asked quietly but quickly found herself with how vulnerable she undoubtedly looked as she asked it. She moved to the window he'd looked out earlier so she could turn her back to him. She stared out at it, uncertain. She wondered where her father had gotten to in all this... who knew. She felt he was alive somehow, a strange certainty that she could not explain. Was it this crossroads nonsense something more real then she realized? Was death a crossroads she would sense if he crossed? She sighed softly, leaning on the windowpane and closing her eyes as for a moment she just tried to enjoy the feeling of the sunlight glinting of her skin and the gold in her hair until it looked nearly metallic.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-21-2013, 04:42 AM

A gold eye stared at the female as she stood in the sunlight, a scarred, tan hand absently petted the moon feline as he ponder her question. It was a valid question to ask, after all they all had them, heck even he knew who he was but that was only because of the fact that he was raised with the knowledge from the moment he was conceived. "No. It is not bad if you just stay you, Miss Drey. That is the key to being a sailor even a sentry. You have to know where you come from and who you were in the past.....to help remind you of who you are now and who you choose to be in the future. Nothing and no one can change you. Only you yourself can change who you are, Miss Drey. Moon Cats remind you of who you were of what you have forgotten. As for being the princess.....you do not have to accept that role unless you choose too." he said to her in brutally honest voice, it was clear that he had taken the time to think long and hard about what he was going to say to her, and it showed in his voice. He fingered the patch that was over his bad eye, thinking for a few moments before he tugged it off to reveal that there was no eye there, it was as if someone had cut it out of his head. The only reason he had taken it off was because Drey was lost in thought as she looked out side and the cat was sleeping on the table, other then that, it itched and it was hard to scratch at it through an eye patch.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 03:34 PM

Quote:
"You're the actual blood heir, I think you should stay prince for now...And whoever you love can become princess" She said quietly as she turned around after a moments thought. Surprise briefly flickered over her face at the sight of the wound but she said nothing. She had seen a lot of wounds on a lot of people lately... Had he received that in the same fight as when his sister died? She wondered it absently but glanced away, her eyes turned to the cat instead. If he covered it most of the time he probably didn't particularly want it looked at. She bit her lip a moment, lost in thought again. What should she say to him?

"I.... Since I'll be staying here I suppose i can have a room?" She asked quietly. She wondered if he'd take her or if there was still some servant to take her. There was always that other senshi who had long gone to her own room but she didn't seem inclined to come out quite yet. She was probably talking to the spirits or something like that, trying to find out what to do next just like Drey herself. She smiled at that thought but shook it away.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-21-2013, 06:21 PM

Akemi finished scratching at his eye, which he had caused it to bleed from breaking some of the scabs that were there, though it didn't bother him as he placed his eye patch back over it. He had not noticed that Drey had turned around and saw his missing eye, for if he had noticed he would have explained to her what happened, maybe. "It does not work like that, Miss Drey." he said to her, he couldn't exactly explain to her that yes he was royalty but the Crown was only for the female and even then it was only Sailor Crystal Moon that could be the leader of all the moon descendents. "Ah yes.....though there is only a few rooms left over." he said to her, he couldn't help but clinch his fist for a few minutes before picking up Hecate and placing her into Drey's arms. "I hope you don't mind......but it is better leaving the room empty." he said more to himself then to her as he smiled in a forlorn way, motioning for her to follow after him as he lead her to Aiya's room.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
"alright..." She said quietly, tempted to say it was time for tradition to change but staying quiet. She simply held the sleepy hecate who simply purred softly. She let herself be led without a word. The castle was both intimidating and a little forlorn, much like it's prince she observed absently as she studied him from the corner of her eyes. She adjusted her glasses to hide the gesture before she glanced into the room she was led to. For a woman use to living in hotel rooms more then anything the princess' bedroom was almost....unreal. She didn't think anyone actually lived like that. So much delicate lace and other beautiful things, it seemed like if she touched half the things in these rooms they'd break.

"Are you... sure?" She asked uncertainly, her moonstone blue eyes looking up into his. For a moment the earlier so clearly bold girl was rather... shy as she peered up at the brunette. She had very little so didn't see the point in retrieving them now..... her hotel had been half destroyed so she'd only managed to save what was in her purse and a couple changes of clothing she'd had on set. Still, she wasn't so sure she could call anything in here her own.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 10:36 PM

Lumina Choque stood silently on the top of a hill. She looked forward and saw the remains of Crystal Tokyo. Her predecessor, Makoto Kino, had protected this area as Sailor Jupiter. Upon her death, her crystal had found its way to Lumina, and she took it with pride.

She tucked her hair behind her ear, even as the careless wind tried to pull it forward. There was a storm gathering, but it was still a few days off from being born. The Storm Senshi grinned at that thought, and with a brush of her cheek against the fur on the collar of her bomber jacket, made her way towards the city. The outskirted ruins tugged at her heart. Her reflection almost appeared to be crying, even if the woman herself wouldn't.

In a sign of respect, she held out her Crystal, and shifted into her Senshi form. Her boots crunched on the dust and dirt, until she found herself at a more upkept area. "This must be it..." Back straight, head held high, the tall girl entered the castle. "Hello? Is anyone here?" she called out, remaining by the door.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Usoah a.k.a. Sailor Quaoar
"Greetings Sailor Crystal Jupiter. Sailor Crystal Moon and Sentry Crystal Earth are already within. I am Sailor Quaoar. An Outer Realm Senshi."

The outer realm senshi stepped out, appearing in that usual quiet way that made many suspect she was a ghost herself. It was not completely inaccurate to say so either. She half smiled at the thought but said nothing as she looked at the other red head. She bowed to the other woman with a soft smile of greeting. She stood slowly, her navy eyes distant. The spirits had said another senshi would approach soon but there was another lingering presence. It reminded her of the demons otherworldly presence which made her uncomfortable. Still she pushed away the thought and focused on the guest before her. Part of her was tempted to warn that the two other senshi had greatly confused hearts but she did not. She was not created to interfere.....

"I can take you to them if you desire. "

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 10:59 PM

Lumina looked up at the voice. Realizing who she was speaking, the girl smiled, and gave a polite bow. "My Pleasure Sailor Quaoar. I have heard rumors about the Spirit Senshi." Lumina slowly lifted her eyelashes, her mismatched eyes watching the navy ones of the woman infront of her.
"Please call me Lumina. Sailor Crystal Jupiter is a bit of a mouthful." Her smile widened as she stepped further into the castle. "It would be most helpful. I enjoy getting any introductions done and over with as soon as possible."
Lumina studied her surroundings, as well as Sailor Quaoar. She was a bit saddened that she couldn't have seen Crystal Tokyo in it's glory, and a bit embarrassed that this was her first meeting with another senshi.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 11:38 PM

Quote:
"Very well" Usoah said quietly, giving the girl another soft incline of her head before turning and starting towards the other two senshi. She didn't say very much, her face thoughtful and distant. She was a guide, after all, and not even sure she would survive the ordeal. There was no reason to get attached when she was not even sure she would survive the death of sailor Wiyot. She was not afraid of dying, she had been dying when the sailor crystal transformed the bird she was into the tall, tanned, human beauty she was now. She did not, however, wish to leave behind tears. She saw no purpose in that. So she remained as distant as she could even as she tried to support the others and ignore the blame she felt. If only she had defeated Wiyot before she got here..... but all things were meant to be she had been told.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2013, 12:05 AM

"It is better then leaving the room empty. A lot of the other rooms are occupied with saved citizens." Akemi said to her as he smiled softly, turning his head slightly to the side as if he heard something, which he did but it was a faint call to the point he could not tell where it was coming from or if he even heard what he thought he heard. "It is not like Aiya will need it anytime soon." he said to her as his gold eye met her blue ones, chuckling slightly as he motioned for her to step into the room and check it out.

It wasn't long before Usoah and Lumina came upon them, he turned and looked at the two females, the normal sad charming smile upon his face as he looked the new one over. "Usoah. I am surprised by your presence." he said to her in a kind way, letting her know that he had not expected her to still be around after having finally told him about Wiyot. "Hello. I am prince Akemi and this is Drey. And whom may i ask do we have the honor of speaking too?" he said to Lumina, using the proper mannerism that he was brought up with, with any and all females that he meets.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
"If... You are sure." She muttered to herself, her eyes shifting from that gold eye. It disturbed her a little that she simply couldn't read him when he was in 'proper prince' mode. She had no idea what he was feeling, or thinking. It was one thing about the movie stars that had made her equally uncertain. Was that a requirement of royalty? That they learn to be polished and act at all times. She had seen the pain in his face before, giving away his sister's room could not be easy. She bit her lip and had turned towards the room to hide her uncertainty when she heard the others approach.

She glanced towards Usoah and then the new comer. She may have introduced herself but found the prince doing it for her. She simply held up one hand in a gesture of greeting before putting her hands in the pockets of her jeans. She really wasn't sure what to say at the moment as she looked at the red head. She was obviously a sailor senshi, Jupiter maybe? She'd heard of the rose earrings somewhere she thought. She pushed away the thought, figuring the answer would become apparent soon.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 05:11 AM

Lumina obediently followed the Senshi. Her gaze wandered about her surroundings, memorizing pathways.
Looking forward she noticed two people. 'Prince Akemi...' Her mind whispered in slight awe. The rumors and telling about him were uncountable. She didn't know of any... Dreys, but something about her seemed very special as well.
Lumina gave a very graceful bow. "The pleasure is mine to meet you both. I am Sailor Crystal Jupiter." Straightening she smiled playfully. "My name is Lumina Choque."

( sorry about awkward sentences. Typing on phone)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
"I am still needed." was Usoah's simple response to the prince, her deeply tanned shoulders lifting in a shrug. She spoke softly, as if to not interrupt the conversation between the other two. She bowed softly and stepped closer to a window where she peered out a moment. She was already mindful of the spirits and other entities lingering around them rather then the living once again. She was a soft spoken creature by nature, however, even as a bird she had been. She was intrigued, however, by a light she felt but was disturbed by it feeling somehow similar to the demon. Then again she did not yet know of the other dimensions senshi being released here.

Quote:
"Nice to meet you." She said simply in response to the other woman as she managed a smile. She couldn't help but think this second senshi already seemed more inclined to lead then her. Lumina was polite, graceful, and seemed to be well aware of the situation. Why would she listen to drey? The brunnette could only suppress a sigh, her moonstone blue eyes flying towards Usoah and then back towards the senshi of lightening. She wasn't sure precisely what to do now... it would have been easy if there was a fight. Then she knew exactly what to do.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2013, 09:34 PM

Akemi nodded to her, letting Drey know that he was sure that she could use the room, of course it pained him and hurt him greatly that someone other then his sister would be in it. He was positive that having it be used would help him to get over her death better then leaving it completely empty for the rest of his life. He looked around at the familiar room, a smile teased at his lips as he saw all the sheet music and scripts on her desk, there even signs of her gymnast abilities around also, like the pole that ran from one side of the room to the other.

He was lost in thought about his twin, forgetting for a brief moment about the Senshi that were around him, he chuckled slightly at remembering how she had tricked everyone when the circus had came to the castle, she manage to be part of the show. Soon he was snapped out of his thoughts once more when Lumina and Usoah had spoken up to him once more. He turned his head back to look at them, running a hand through his red hair as he thought about his reply. "It is a pleasure to met you, Lumina. I am very grateful that you found your way here." he said to her as he tried to hide the sadness that he felt inside, the sadness that he felt was just to great that it could still be seen on his face.

"Usoah....." he said to her with fondness in his voice, it was clear that he was relieved at her staying, then upon seeing the sleeping black cat on the bed he remembered something. "Ah i apologize. This is the lost moon cat, Hecate." he said as he motioned to the feline, showing just how sorry that he was at having forgotten to introduce the feline to the other two. "This is your room, Miss Lumina." he said to her as he continued to smile, moving across the hall way to one of the guest rooms that was free.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 02:32 AM

"Thank you for the welcome." Lumina looked at Drey a little curious. Sailor Quaoar had mentioned Sailor Crystal Moon, that must be Drey. She seemed a little unsure of her place, but Lumina was positive. If destiny had made her the Leader for the new Senshi, then there must be a reason. She sent the girl what she hoped was a comforting smile.
"Thank you as well Sailor Quaoar for showing me to them." Lumina was nothing if not polite. Many thought her tough simply based on her height- 5'10"- but she enjoyed showing people that she was only tough when situation deemed it necessary.

"Hecate? Greek Goddess of the Moon, Witchcraft and Crossroads, if I recall properly." She followed Akemi. "Ah, thank you. Do we know when any of the other Senshi and Sentry are to arrive?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
"I believe you are correct. This cat appears to be a priestess of dreams and nightmares as well... then again I suppose in a way those too are a transition into another world." Usoah said softly to Lumina. The spirits had talked of hecate when she had appeared and seemed fond of her. They trusted her for some reason from the ancient past, at least those of the light moon. The dark moon had not been quite as satisfied... She pushed away the thought, the living capturing her attention a little more.

The fondness in the prince's voice had made her blush faintly which she caused her to turn her back to him quickly in order to hide. She knew it was just gratitude and nothing personal but it still surprised her. He had been leaning on her rather heavily since his sister had passed... that was all it was. She looked out the window, however, until the stubborn blush faded from her cheeks. She would have to be more careful...even if she was puzzled as to why she had blushed at all. Perhaps she was becoming more human then she had ever expected.

Quote:
"I'd call her priestess of being annoying... " Was drey's grumbled response about the cat, still not happy with how the cat had spoken as if she had been hers. Her priestess... She shook her head, again focusing on the prince. She studied his face for a moment, thinking of how he had been lost in thought. She honestly wasn't so sure about his own certainty but what could she say? She stepped into the room, leaving him with Jupiter. Maybe something would spring up between the two.... anything to make him stop seeming so sad. She might have felt jealous of her or Usoah if she listened to the feelings the crystal was pushing towards her, but she wouldn't. She would not like someone just because a rock told her too. Besides.... He needed someone more reliable she was certain. Jupiter or Usoah, both lady like and strong..... both far more suited then she would ever be.

She pushed away the thought, however, and began to explore the room. She was surprised to see a piano half hidden in the corner of the room. Her father had taught her how to play.... hoping it would make her more lady like she imagined. It had failed miserably but she was indeed skilled. She hesitated but knew playing would comfort her and make her feel a little closer to her father and like he was definitely still alive. She sat down and began to play the notes gently, a simple, soft, rather sad melody. It was the first piece she'd learned. Hecate meanwhile simply twitched an ear, allowing the others to settle in.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-24-2013, 08:50 PM

"Your very welcome. It seems so....Hecate is a very rare moon cat, considering she is the only black one around." Akemi said to them as he smiled at them, he was now standing across the hallway, holding the door open to one of them so that Lumina may enter it, it was extravagant but it was clearly not lived in like his sister's room had been. "Sadly it seems we three are the only ones so far. The Crystals will take a while to find their chosen catalyst." he said to her as he held the smile that was on his face, watching as she moved into the room to check it out. He looked back over to Usoah as she moved to the window to hide her face from him, this caused him to raise his eyebrow in question. After all he did not understand her reaction to what was going on around them, sure he felt the pull towards Drey because of their crystals, but for the most part he was hurt, sadden, and numb to everything else.

"Miss Drey. Priestesses are very important and are held in high esteem. In fact they are more important then royalty. So please try to be kind to her." he said as he moved towards the door once more, giving her a soft kind smile as he ran a hand through his red hair once more, letting his eyes rake over the room once more before he turned away from it. At hearing the piano being played, he couldn't help but close his eye as she played. It was a sad melody that seemed to fit his mood at the present time, he couldn't help but let the music flow over him as he rocked slightly as he thought about his sister. Leaning against the wall next to her door, staying quiet as he let the girls do as they please.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 12:52 AM

Lumina smiled and walked into her room. "I can't wait to meet the others. I wonder what they'll be like." She mostly murmured to herself. Lumina released her Crystal Senshi form, returning to her black jeans, black tanktop and bomber jacket. Letting her hair down, it fell halfway down her back.

Turning around, she heard a piano and sighed. Lumina walked over and listened to Drey play, slowly rocking her body back and forth to the music.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 01:30 AM

Quote:
"I am, I am." She had responded with a teasing smile as the prince told her to be kind to the cat but that was her only response. He probably wouldn't like that she thought absently as she played, but she was not one to be anyone but herself. She was not sure about any of that or how it would feel so much of it worked into the melody. The sad, forlorn melody became a little more chaotic... a little more torn. She wanted to find an answer, some way out of it, but she knew there was no way. There was no cross roads, no options.... unless you count failing everything and dying of course. She sighed softly, her twisting melody working upward until she finally hit a sharp final key and let her hands fall into her lap. She heard a voice then by her side, the small cat hecate peering up at her as she said simply 'You can do it.'

"What if you're wrong?" was all she responded, feeling her voice catch. She looked away and patted the cat who climbed in her lap. She hugged the cat a moment, sighing softly. She wasn't surprised when the cat simply said 'I'm not'. She was surprised when she wanted to believe the cat and almost did. She leaned her head against the cat's head, closing ehr eyes a moment, unaware of the other three listening. Even Usoah had been listening though the bird soul jumped at the sudden note before continuing her stare out the window.

((yeah I'm skipping usoah's post since she'll just be standing there staring out the window and trying to predict the future as usual xD. She is unsure about drey, since the spirits are, so doesn't feel able to comfort her either so yeah)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-29-2013, 10:10 PM

Akemi soon opened his eyes once the music had ended, staring at the wall that was opposite of him for a few minutes before he smiled softly and looked at the females around him. "We will have to find the others so then we can take care of Wiyot." he said to them in a soft voice though the look on his face sad that he was dead serious about it, even if everything he did or said, or the faces he made were lined with sadness. He ran a hand through his red hair before he spotted a plant in Drey's new room, he jerked slightly before quickly moving over towards it, taking it into his arm before stroking the Ghost Orchid affectionately, breathing some life back into it. It was clear that the plant was feeling the effects of Aiya's passing as he was, he smiled softly before kissing the petals on it, moving to put it on the window sill, only to end up standing next to Usoah, whom he patted in a comforting manner on the back. It was not long before he turned around, explaining to them what they were up against and that they will have to start training the following day, killing the demons that have gotten out.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-31-2013, 03:33 PM

Lumina smiled softly as the music came to chaos and ended. Walking up to the piano, Lumina knelt next to her. "Miss Drey, you are Sailor Crystal Moon, our leader. There is nothing you can't do if you set your mind to it. All we ask is that you have confidence in yourself." The taller female smiled warmly.
She watched Akemi caring for a flower. "We can only hope the others arrive swiftly..."

(GAH! Sorry for short post. major block ^.^')

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-31-2013, 07:21 PM

Quote:
"We will find them when we are meant to." Usoah responded knowingly. She turned to gaze at the others with a soft smile briefly, only to see the prince heal the plant. She smiled at the thought, reminded of the true Sailor Quaoar. She had held the healing powers of planet Quaoar and was the equal of the planets goddess. She suppressed a sigh, unable to keep from feeling a little sorrow at the thought. She was so deep in thought she didn't notice the prince reaching towards her until he had patted her shoulders. She was unsure what to think a moment. Hadn't she been the one comforting him all this time? Had the arrival of a Sailor Crystal Moon really changed everything all that much?

Quote:
Drey was startled as the other woman entered her room and knelt next to the piano. She flushed furiously as the other woman spoke to her, at first not sure what to say. She didn't know why the other woman had such faith. Did they know something she didn't? She wasn't sure... but somehow it made her feel better and if she wasn't mistaken the place on her chest the crystal would rest on when transformed seemed to become warmer. She actually reached into her pocket to make sure the compact with the crystal inside was still there. She half smiled at the girl, reaching out to touch Lumina's shoulder as her other arm stayed around the now purring Hecate.

"I will try." She promised with a warm smile, and briefly she felt better. She glanced towards the prince as he spoke, watching him a moment. She felt like somehow this was familiar, as if the names had been heard before. Princess Serenity had been an infant when Hecate had done her best to keep shadow and light balanced on the moon, and it was shortly before her birth that the lost planet Quaoar had come to this galaxy so indeed Trodia had heard the name. Drey felt something strange fall over her and as if she had been watching something.....something that made her feel something strong. A crossroads, welcoming them into the galaxy had been a decision that would ripple far into the future and decide between two fates. This was what Trodia had thought, had sensed so long ago. Many would cross into death not once but twice.

Drey gasped and shook her head to clear it, her hand briefly raising to touch her forehead as if hurt her. She felt dizzy, distant and as if she was not quite herself a moment. She wondered why her thoughts had gone there. It made her blink harder a moment and clutch the cat in her arms as she finally returned to herself. She noticed that Hecate seemed satisfied somehow which just made the moment all the more.... creepy.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-31-2013, 11:14 PM

Akemi smiled as he turned around, watching the interactions before the two of them as he thought to himself, letting his mind wander as he rubbed the bloody eye patch. He had other scars, some of them were horribly disfiguring his looks, though they had faded to where they were pale and could only be seen if you had been looking for them. "They shall come." he said to them with conviction, he thought a few more moments before something clicked in his head. "Ladies, would you kindly join me for lunch out in the garden?" he asked them as he bowed to them, motioning out to the one place out side that seemed untouched by the chaos of the world around them. He ran a hand through his red hair once more, smiling softly as he moved to the door of the room, touching a few objects fondly on his way. Though a worried look crossed his face at Drey, he saw the pain that she seemed to be in, he moved over towards her, bending down in front of her as he took her hand in his. "Are you alright?" he asked her as he placed a cool hand on her forehead. Breathing softly for a few moments before he closed his eyes, trying to see exactly what was wrong with her.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-03-2013, 04:28 PM

Lumina trusted the girl completely. She was happy when the other girl had touched her shoulder."All we can ask is that Miss Drey." Lumina stood up.
"Lunch in the garden sounds lovely Akemi. Thank you for putting everything together."
Lumina turned back to Drey just in time to see her panicked face. "Miss Drey?!" She set a worried hand on her shoulder and watched as Akemi tended to her.