Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 04:38 AM

"I am sorry." blushing for bringing up a painful subject Vindr looked down at the tablecloth trying to think of what he could say to change the subject without bringing more pain to his new friend. "ummmm, how did you get your job?" Lame lame lame Vindr he is never going to like you if you keep sticking your foot in it. He wanted to get up and walk out, avoid the embarrassment but he had to stop running.

__________________________________________________ _

<from what I know they have been keeping eyes on everyone. there are a few of them they dont have all the information on.> the text streamed acrossed the screen as files moved around on the desktop. it was almost like she was trying to avoid eye contact. <some of what they have is from their technopath so if you never put your info on anything computer wise then your fine.>

"you're telling me that they know about me and who I am?" spike seemed upset about it.

<yes they have your name Spike and your background.> the curers blinks a few times.

"then they should have all they need to deal with that?" her voice quivered with concern. she was waiting for ether him or Scarlet to tell her to get her butt over there to help. not that she could think of much that she could do to help with this problem.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 09:50 PM

"It's alright. My dad was in the army. He died saving the lives of his platoon. Besides my mom great. Very supportive. I miss her sometimes. She lives the next state over." He said with a smile. "But we talk on the phone everyday."

~~~~~~~~~

"Is there anyway to get rid of that information?" Kirin asked as he still worked on dinner. He felt better doing something with his hands. He was pretty sure they wouldn't have any information on him, as he didn't put any information about his secret identity online.

~~~~~~~~~

"As far as I know, I wish I knew if Teal knew anything about what caused it. I can find nothing." He said still looking.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 10:09 PM

"At least you still have a mother that will talk to you. my." he bit off what he was going to say. it would lead to too many questions and he was not ready to answer them. "so do you have any other family? brothers or sisters? I always wanted a sister."

<even if I corrupted the file their Technopath most likely has it stored in his brain, and as good a hacker as I am I can not hack a brain.> Spike looked over at Kirin a worried look on her face. this was more dangers then facing them on the streets. if they had this sort of information they could tell the government who then could hunt them down. <I think the best way to handle this right now is just keep an eye on the file. to me it looks more like they are trying to compile a list of all those they can twisted to their dark purpose. Angel, Spike your names are listed under the unrecrutable list.>

<all you have to do is ask hansom,> the teal type appeared on his phone. <the cause of your crash is two men with guns in the middle of the roadway. cops are on the scene and trying to subdue the criminals.> a smiley face appeared on the screen. Tiny put her hands on her hips and pouted at the phone.

"is she always going to do that?" looking up at Marco she gave him puppy eyes.

<you two better be hightailing it out of there, the cops are looking for supers that were said to have been in the area by eyewitnesses.>

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 10:19 PM

"I always wanted a brother, but it's just me." He said with a smile.

The waiter comes with their pizza. "Here you go." He also brings plates for them. "Can I get you anything else?" He asked with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Do they know who I really am or my background at all?" He asked, hoping against hope that the answer was no. He served him and Spike their food.

~~~~~~~~~

"Will do." He said as he hurried Tiny and him away from the area as fast as he dared. Soon the get to a nice apartment building. Marco headed inside with Tiny. "Stairs or elevator?" He asked not knowing her preference.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 10:36 PM

"so we both were only children." Vindr said with a hint of surprise. he jumped a little when the waiter walked over and sat the pizza down. the papers at the table fluttered as he pulled the air to defend himself only to let them go second later. "I don't think so." he stammered.

<your true name is not on here, I will block him form finding it out the way I did but I can not promise anything.> Spike looked from the screen to him and back to the screen before she spoke.

"if you know his name what is it?" she was excited to find some one else that knew who he really was. she had been trying to find out for some time.

<now that would be telling and only a Hero can reveal their own secret.> Teal said before he had a chance to say anything.

__________________________________________________ _______

"Elevator. I want to be in your place as quickly as possible." she shivered at the thought of the winged one that had flown over them being Lucifer and what he might have seen. she wanted to protect Marco as much as possible. part of her told her they should have gone to one of the safe houses nearby and not to his own place.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 02:30 PM

Nero smiled as he served them both a slice of pizza. "Did you ever wish for a sibling?" He asked as he sipped his water. He then took a bite of his pizza.

"Spike, if I tell you my identity do you swear not to tell anybody else?" He asked as he ate. He decided that she deserved this. He watched Spike as he waited for her answer.

Marcos got them onto the elevator and pushed the button for the fifth floor, out of fifteen. Soon they are outside his apartment. He had one arm around Tiny as he got his key out of his pocket.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 11:26 PM

"I wanted a little sister but then I never got one." he smiled a sad little smile before looking down at his pizza. "truth is I have one. but..." his voice caught in his throat as he tried to tell Nero that he had been kick out of his house. he had never told any one that, always been the new kid hiding in the back of the room. never once calling attention to himself for fear of them finding out he had no home and being put into the system. he had heard the horror stories as a young kid about the supers that were taking from their family's and locked away from the rest of the world. when first he had heard the stories he had been happy he would never end up there because he was not a super, then he became one and thought he was safe for his family loved him. then that day he got into the fight he had come home to his father tossing his stuff out on the lawn, his mother standing to the side her hands on her enlarged belly, they were having a kid and could not risk having the government watching them raise a new kid after taking him away.

"Who would I tell? Tiny is always with Marco, and he with her. I have no friends outside of this building and all of them would not want to know your secret." she snorted as she turned her head. "as it is we all know each others names other then yours. what is one more name to keep?"

as they reached his door tiny's hand stopped him from opening his door. "wait, if they are on the move, shouldent we go to one of the save house's? that way they wont find us at your place and connect you to us." she looked up at him her eyes wide and concerned.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 04:05 PM

Nero takes his hand and gives it a soft squeeze. He can sense how hard it is for Vindr to talk about this. "It's alright, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to." He said with a smile. "I'm just glad you came out with me."

Kirin took a deep breath and removes his mask. "My name is Kirin Rosenbaum. I am CEO of Rosenbaum Industries." He said watching for her reaction.

"We're already here. It's probably safer for us to be here then go back out on the streets." Marco said though he appreciates her concern.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-13-2014, 11:11 PM

Smiling at the show of kindness Vindr picked up his pizza and took a few bites before thinking of talking again. "I usually dont go out with people. I dont have much of a life other then taking the box's where they need to be and going to granny's teashop." smiling he looked up at Nero. "so what should we talk about?"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Spike stepped back her face showing total shock. "OH MY GOD!!! YOUR KIRIN!!!" she opened and closed her mouth a few times more trying to say something but no sound came from her lips.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok if you think its safe enough. I just dont want your place raided for housing a super." tiny smiled up at him squeezing his arm gently.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 02:42 AM

"I have heard of Granny's Tea Shop. Never been there before." He says eating a bit of the pizza and sipping his water. "What's it like?"

~~~~~~~~

A smile tugged at Kirin's mouth. He was some how pleased at Spike's reaction to who he really is.

~~~~~~~~~

Marco texts Teal and asks if his place is safe for them. He did have some defenses up at his place but he wants to make sure it's safer here then getting Tiny to a safe house.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 03:54 AM

"its a pretty good place, granny is really nice." sighing he wondered how much long this was going to last before the topic of the supers came up. it seemed every time he tried to know some one that would come up in the first few questions they would ask. "ummm so how long have you been working at the shop?"
~~~~~~
"that is why we always have the really good stuff!" sitting down she nibbled on the garlic bread trying to think of how many different hints there had been about who he really was that she missed over the time of being pissed at Tiny.
~~~~~~
<you know handsome, I am all for you two going to a safe house. I think tiny has the right Idea.> Trying to look over his arm to see what she had to say Tiny squeaked in glee. "told you, dont worry there is one not far and we wont have to go back down the elevator. just have to get to the roof and cross to the building nearby."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 08:48 PM

"Longer then I'd care too." He said with a small smile. "I've tried finding jobs elsewhere with no luck. In all honesty I think I'm being sabotaged. Though I can't prove that."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kirin put back on his mask just in case the others came back. "That is indeed why we always have the good stuff." He said with a smile. "When I got my powers I swore I would use them to make the world better."

~~~~~~~~~

"Fine, fine, fine. But are you sure they'll let me in?" He asked as he and Tiny headed out of the apartment building.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 09:33 PM

"why would anyone what to Sabotages you? do you think that Miss black is trying to get you to stay on so she can have you and brake you?" Vindr whispered as he leaned in close to Nero. "do you think she would be that petty?"

~~~~~~~~~

"so you have set out to make sure we will be ready for anything that comes our way." a twinkle of awe sparkled in her eyes as she looked at Kirin. "how do you hide all the stuff you bring here so that the cops dont know?"

~~~~~~~~~

"Its one of the teams safe houses why would you not be allowed to be there?" leading him acrossed the roofs of the buildings nearby she slipped into a building two blocks away from his apartment. they had used boards that had been laid acrossed the gaps when there was a road below. when they finely entered the building it was one of the really old places that were on the historical registry. "I helped Scarlet set up this one a few years ago, when he frist thought of the idea."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 10:06 PM

"Honestly I do. I have never let her get to me and I always push back when she pushes me. And I stick up for other people." HE said with a sad smile.

~~~~~~~~

"I have dummy companies that I use to buy the stuff for other reasons then the reasons I really want the stuff." He said with a smile. He is touched by the awe he is witnessing.

~~~~~~~~

"I didn't know it was just a team safe house. I thought it might have been a safe house for any super. And since I'm not a super I didn't think I'd be welcomed." He said as they enter the building. He looked around the place.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 10:19 PM

"not that I am complaining but why do you stand up for other people when they are not your friends?" it was a question he never wanted to answer himself but then he did not think the other might not want to answer it. his phone buzzed as he sat back, as did Nero's they both had received a texted that said.
<your name has been found on a document held by ShadowSun in relations to being a Super.> what the supers did with the text Teal did not care all she wanted was for all of them to know they were know.
~~~~~~~~~~
"don't you worry that some one will track all those back to here and our hideout?" she had never heard him talk about security for this place other then it looking like a warehouse. now that she knew that she was known to the ShadowSun corp she worried that some one would put two and two together and find them here. teal did not send a text to these two.
~~~~~~~~~
Tinys phone buzzed with the same text that the other supers had received acrossed the city. looking down at it quietly she said. "damn, how did they find out?" with that she lead him quickly through the building till they reached an unassuming room in the middle of a hall. there were windows at both ends of the hall along with stairs that went down. tapping three times a tone answered her before the door opened to revival a simple room filled with beds and a kitchen. "not much here, its kept stocked with food and frist aide stuff in the bath room but its not meant for real comfort."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 10:46 PM

Nero checked his phone before answering and gasped. This wasn't good, wasn't good at all. He forced himself to stay calm "I help others because it's the right thing to do." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are many layers to the security I have in place. Teal does ShadowSun know about his facility and it's true use?" He knew Teal would be able to tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm with you and that's all that matters to me." Marco said pulling her close. He rested his head on her shoulder.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 10:51 PM

a look of fear crossed Vindr's face, getting up he smiled sadly at Nero. "that is good but I have to go. it was fun chatting with you." with that he took off down the rows of booths to the exit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<they do not have this place tagged but two of your shell company's are tagged for the perches of the items used to make the danger room. I am tracking down where they got the information and ex sponging it.>
"any that I should know if the cops come a calling?" spike said as she finished up her food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ummm I think you should see this." holding up her phone so he could see it Tiny looked worried. "I think she means my real name."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 10:58 PM

"You got the same text I did didn't you?" He stands throwing money on the table. "The one about them knowing." He really didn't want to be alone in all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll stop using those companies." He said as he continued to eat. "Most of them are automated. Remember how I took a DNA sample when you joined?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well shit, that's not good." He said his eyes going wide. He is fighting back the panic that was trying to take over.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 11:05 PM

turning to look back at Nemo his eyes were wide with fear. "got what text." without looking he walked out the door backwards watching Nero. "about who knowing?" all he wanted to do now was run as far as he could and not look back. if ShadowSun knew about him then all the people he had saved and then spent time with were in danger. ShadowSun was a bid and powerful company that was looking to destroy all that was good in the world in his opinion but there was no one he could turn to, to help him save the world. turning away he started to run.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"your telling me that DNA sample is used to keep this place safe?" she sounded surprised as she cleaned up her dishes and started to clean up the dishes they used to make the dinner. "I had completely forgotten about it. not like it would have been to hard to get DNA from me. I seem to throw it every few hours at something or someone." she was thinking of all the spikes she had thrown around the building.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Placing her hands on ether side of Marco's face she pulled him into a kiss to try to calm him down.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 11:15 PM

Nero is shaking a bit. He really didn't want to be alone but what choice did he have, he couldn't force Vindr to tell him. Did he dare go home? He was scared, and he was alone. He had no idea what to do. He headed to the river. Water always calmed him down.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"If anybody tries to get in and their DNA isn't in the computer... let's just say it wouldn't be pretty." He said with a chuckle as he helped her clean.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Marco returned the kiss calming down. "Thanks." He whispered. "I don't know what I"d do without you." He took a deep breath. "I don't know if you remember how bad I was when we first met. I had just lost my parents, and my whole world was falling a part. And then there you were. You saved me Tiny. If I hadn't met you when I did.... I wouldn't be here."

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 11:30 PM

Catching a drafted of wind Vindr fallowed Nero in the dark. he wanted to stay and make sure that Nero was ok but then he also did not know if he really was to be trusted. what if he was a plant to try and get close to Vindr? it was not like his past could not be looked up, for crying out loud his school news paper had run a full story on the fight. granted it had been pulled rather quickly but some of those photos and news clippings had gotten scanned and put up on the internet. as he fallowed Nero he wondered how he had guessed that the text was about them knowing. it could have been anything the way he had bolted, maybe a friend had been sick and that was why he was.... no he would have remembered they had talked and Vindr had said he had no friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"well... that sounds rather unpleasant." finishing up the finly dish she had she smiled. "well if I am to couplet that report you wanted on the old heroes and what I could find of them then I better get back to it." reaching out she gently patted Kirin's hand. "thanks for the cheer up." turning she shook her hands as she walked back to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"yes I remember, why do you think I kissed you. I dont need you falling to pieces when I am the one with that talent." she smiled and lead him over to a small alcove and a computer. "I know its not as good as yours but I had them put into the safe houses just in case."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 02:43 AM

Nero sat on the beach. He wriggles his fingers and small waves appear at the edge of the water. He knew he risked getting caught but he didn't care. Well he cared somewhat. He let out a sigh and stopped making the water move. He pulled his knees to his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Glad I could help." He said with a smile. "It's nice that somebody else knows." He grinned. "And I want you to know I'm here if you ever need to talk."
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think my parents would have liked you." He said following her. "It's not a bad computer." HE smiled.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-16-2014, 02:49 AM

watching Nero's fingers move and hear the water react Vindr realized that Nero had a chance to be a super in hiding too. pulling out his suit he slipped it over his outfit and sighed. it was alot harder to see through the mask at night but he liked the design of it for its aerodynamics as he passed through the air. landing not far from Nero he called up a breeze and let it ruffle Nero's hair. "you doing ok out here? its not the safest place to be right now." his voice distorter made his voice sound a bit more airy then his real voice. "do you need help?"

((going to put the others on hold right now as I feel this is an important scene.))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 03:07 AM

Nero gasped and looked up. "Oh no... I'm alright." He said. He wondered whom this man was. Was he a friend or did he work for ShadowSun. "I find water calming." He stood not liking being lower then this man. He wondered what this mans powers were.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-16-2014, 03:23 AM

Hiding behind the mask Vindr felt more sure of him self as he smiled. "I just happened to see you down here, you are a water worker?" moving his hand the wind picked up and flew around them a few times before dieing down again. "the name is Air Stream, and its not safe to be working with you ability's out in the public like this. the government loves to find the lone super they can take before the public and clam they are doing good work." tapping his ear he sighed. a message from Teal had just come in over his HUD telling him that the Dark Angel was heading their way. "damn him and ShadowSun." he voice was low enough that only Nero would have heard what he said. moving his attention back to Nero spoke again. "if you want to avoid trouble you might as well come with me." holding out his hand he waited, the movement of his head clearly revealing he was looking to the sky.