Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 09:51 PM

Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!!
In honor of the Menewsha Olympics:

Cause...why not?

In true Menewsha form and my own personal spirit of giving, I've decided to once again host a giveaway thread! What a shock, I know. Plenty to do, plenty to see and definitely plenty to win! And you can't win if you don't play, right? Jump, skip, couch potato, whatever you have to do to move and follow me!

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 08-26-2016 at 02:00 PM..

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 10:08 PM

Raffle

Items will be drawn at the end of the event, thus allowing me to be active in the thread during the actual event. A novel concept, I know. Plus it will prevent people from asking me when I will be doing the drawing for the day.

Rules of the Raffle:
1. Tickets are 25 gold each.
2. 20 Ticket limit for each person (If you are purchasing tickets under your mule, they also get a 20 Ticket limit)
3. Anyone can participate, including mules.
4. Yes, you can purchase tickets for other people. All you need to do is include the name of the person you are purchasing for when you send over the gold.
5. Send your gold over via the donation button under Queen_Andais
6. Tickets can be purchased during the entire event, up until it ends. Any gold sent after the event ends requesting tickets will be denied.
7. Bonus Tickets Available! Here's how you get them:
7a. Purchase Tickets: You don't have to purchase the maximum, you only have to purchase one to be eligible.
7b. Every 20 posts that you make in this thread, you get an additional ticket.
7c. These bonus tickets DO NOT count towards your maximum 20. This means if you purchased 20 you can still earn more. i.e. You post 200 times in the thread during the event, that's an additional 10 tickets to the number you purchased.
7d. Even better, you don't have to count your posts! I will be doing this at the end of the event when the thread is locked.

Now I am sure that makes some people angry, either because they can't be here to post more and earn those extra tickets, or they see it as me being biased towards certain people, that's simply not the case. These bonus tickets are a reward for PARTICIPATING in the thread. Much like sports these days that hand out a ribbon to everyone for showing up, same kind of concept.

Items:
Dark Malevolence
Kick Ass Action Hero
Obakemono
Jamming with Yumeh
Overlord's Wraith
Harpy
Rocking Out Rockstar
Yin Yang
Ire of Naias

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 08-26-2016 at 02:00 PM..

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 11:52 PM

THE GIVEAWAY ITEM:

Besides my sparkling personality and the gold I giveaway, why else are you here? For the giveaway item of course! Like I said before, this isn't the only reason you are here, just the biggest. And this event, you'd be right to hang out here and try for the item.

This event, as it is Valentine's Day, it only makes sense to giveaway one of the original Valentine's Day items. Kudos go to Bartuc for auctioning off the item.

I will say that the competition for this item will be fierce to say the least. A V-Day Hairpin doesn't pop up every day and there are quite a few people that are interested in obtaining this item. Play nice with each other and best of luck in getting points for the item.

There are multiple ways to make points through out the life of the event, mostly in the form of games as that is the easiest for me to monitor. I have done my best to spread out the types of games that are offered since I know not everyone wants to roll dice, play hangman, or do an avatar contest.

Please be patient with me if I do fall behind in getting points updated on a daily basis.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 02-08-2016 at 02:57 PM..

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 10-26-2015, 02:13 AM

Dice Rolling Game: AKA Demon Dice

Game Play:

1. A goal NUMBER and side of dice will be provided, i.e. 628 is the goal, using a 700 side die.
2. There will be only one WINNER per round.
3. Points will be based on the side of the dice.
4. Each person will have their own number to roll for in conjunction with the main number. Individual numbers will be used as additional points towards the final goal.
5. The individual number will be an individual roll in conjunction with the main game. (Variation 1)
6. Individual numbers that show up in the main game will also count towards your point total

Game Rules:
1. Everyone can play
2. Points earned go towards the final prize
3. The dice code will need to be quoted as I believe this is proper etiquette for dice rolling. (I don't want to get in trouble and I don't any of you to get in trouble.)
4. When you roll YOUR individual number, please PM me the post number so I can view it. Be sure to not edit the post as that will change the number it shows.
5. Individual numbers will be a separate roll of a 100 sided die.
6. If in the course of rolling for the current dice game's number you land on your personal number, you get 10 points.

300 sides = 30 points
400 sides = 40 points
500 sides = 50 points
600 sides = 60 points
700 sides = 70 points
800 sides = 80 points
900 sides = 90 points
1000 sides = 100 points

Individual Numbers will be worth 10 points.

How to Get YOUR Individual NUMBER:

To get your individual number, please read below and follow the steps.

1. Send me a PM with the number you would like.
2. Your number selection is based on 1-100
3. Yes, more then one person can have the same number. (Since each person is rolling their own dice only your roll counts toward getting your individual number.)
4. Once your PM is received and read, your name will appear in this post with the number next to it. (This doesn't mean you can't start rolling right away. If you happen to hit your number before it shows up on the first page, you still get the points.)

Games:
Game 1 -
Game 2 -
Game 3 -
Game 4 -
Game 5 -
Game 6 -
Game 7 -
Game 8 -
Game 9 -
Game 10 -
Game 11 -
Game 12 -
Game 13 -

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 05-02-2016 at 03:42 PM..

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 10-26-2015, 03:11 AM

Treasure Hunt:

OMG! This is ME! With the V-Day Pin!

As you can tell from this title, the contest will consist of you dressing up in an outfit that you would wear should you win the V-Day pin. All styles will be accepted, simple, elegant, complex, disorderly. Whatever floats your boat, but the space where the V-Day Pin would equip needs to be left open. If you aren't sure how it will equip, I am currently rocking the hair pin as a preview. (Hint: It only has one equip style, if you need a reminder, find a hair pin of similar style and use during your creation)

Le Rules:
1. Only one entry per person (mules may not participate in this contest)
2. Entries are to be sent to Queen_Andais
3. Entry deadline is the day before event ends (allows me time for grading and point giving)
4. Each entry will receive 50 automatic points (pretty sweet right?)
5. Winners (Depending on the number of entries, there will be 100, 75 and 50 points handed out to the top 3 winners)

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 02-08-2016 at 03:28 PM..

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 10-26-2015, 03:46 AM

YAHTZEE!

Those wishing to participate in this game will be required to roll dice. I know! Dice again? Geez! What can I say? It's an easy way for people to play a game and win something. Nothing to complicated this time, just a little tougher. The prize though, kind of worth it.

Upon organizing my already organized inventory I stumbled upon the Captain's Hooch. Having only heard of this item in passing conversation I didn't know what it actually looked like. My bad. Now that is has been discovered it only seemed right to pass it on to someone that would like to own it and use it.

Here's how this game will go:
1. There will be 5 die that you have to roll
2. Each die will be 6 sided (much like real dice in the game Yahtzee)
3. All die must land on the number 4!
4. Anyone posting in the thread is welcome to join in at anytime.
5. Should you roll the required 6 4s, you will need to pm me the post for confirmation.
6. If by chance no one rolls the required 4s, the item will stay with me and we will pick up the rolling during the next event. This will continue every event until someone gets the numbers.

What happens if someone does hit the numbers before the event ends will there be another item put up for grabs? Good question!

Not entirely sure about the answer to that. Let's just say that there very well could be another item up for grabs. Something in the realm of say the Bloodmoon Gems...

So, grab your dice, do whatever you need to do to make them lucky and start rolling.

Please remember that all dice rolls are to be quoted! No exceptions, this is to ensure that no one gets in trouble for violating the site's rules.

Here is the coding to use for the dice, all you have to do is take out the space between the word dice and the bracket and input the quote coding. Simple, right?

[dice]6[/dice ]
[dice]6[/dice ]
[dice]6[/dice ]
[dice]6[/dice ]
[dice]6[/dice ]

^
|
|
|
YEAH!! What it said!!!

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 08-26-2016 at 02:01 PM..

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 10-26-2015, 03:47 AM

Traditions are the things most of us stand upon and it wouldn't seem right to buck with all traditions, so posting rewards will stay the same.

Top Five Posters will receive gold prizes:
1st Place: 5k
2nd Place: 4k
3rd Place: 3k
4th Place: 2k
5th Place: 1k

Amounts aren't as high as they have been in the past, I do apologize. (Kind of in gold hoarding mode since I am super close to my ultimate goal of one million.) Would like to point out that there is another benefit for having a high number of posts in this thread and it relates back to the raffle. Remember that for every 20 posts you make, you receive an additional ticket to the raffle. Has to count for something right?

Last Poster will received: 5k for their perfect timing effort. A gentle reminder to those that find themselves here at the end vying for that last poster spot...stay on topic. Hasn't happened yet and I want to make sure the integrity of the posting stays true. No at the end please.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 08-26-2016 at 02:02 PM..

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-16-2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
THE GIVEAWAY ITEM:

Besides my sparkling personality and the gold I giveaway, why else are you here? For the giveaway item of course! Like I said before, this isn't the only reason you are here, just the biggest. And this event, you'd be right to hang out here and try for the item.

This event, as it is Valentine's Day, it only makes sense to giveaway one of the original Valentine's Day items. Kudos go to Bartuc for auctioning off the item.

I will say that the competition for this item will be fierce to say the least. A V-Day Hairpin doesn't pop up every day and there are quite a few people that are interested in obtaining this item. Play nice with each other and best of luck in getting points for the item.

I love you for your mind. Everyone knows that.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 01-17-2016, 01:19 AM

That's very sweet of you, Mr. Wrong. Pretty sure there are lots of people that like me for the gold I giveaway.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-10-2016, 02:15 AM

Quote:

It's that time of year again, where love is in the air and those that are with someone go out to dinner, or catch a movie, or do some other romantic couples thing. For those that don't have anyone to do the before mentioned activities with, they hook up with friends, wait for the candy to go on sale and chow down, cursing the holiday for its commercial background, sit at home and watch Romeo and Juliet (the good one with Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes), laughing when they commit suicide because they just can't live without one another. Blegh.

Any who, I seem to have strayed from my thought, not sure what it was....

Oh yeah! It's the VALENTINE"S DAY EVENT! (That's the point I was trying to make) D'uh!

There are going to be some good things given away this event. Some previous event sets, CIs, and the V-Day Hair Pin. Yes! The V-DAY HAIR PIN!!! Cry, scream, do a little happy dance, whatever or however you celebrate your excitedness at the news. Once you have that out of your system I encourage you to hunker down and look at all the ways you can earn points towards being the person that gets the V-Day Hair Pin at the end of the event. No lie, there will be some serious competition for the Pin, be prepared.

That being said, hopefully your interest is piqued enough to join in the thread, chat at the minimum, play to win at best.

Wishing all the best of luck!

Queenie

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

The Get Along Clause:

As most of us are adults on this website I shouldn't have to say this, but there are times when feelings running high and someone gets their's hurt. For this reason, I am respectfully asking that we all follow the "GOLDEN RULE." Anyone that doesn't know what the GOLDEN RULE is, here is a brief explanation: Treat others as you would want to be treated.

Now, I am not saying you can't have a lively debate about something, that's perfectly fine by me. Serious conversations are something I am all for, anytime, most of the time. However, if you attack someone for their opinion because you don't agree with it, well now, you're making a hostile environment and that will not be tolerated in the least.

That being said, you do have some recourse if someone does attack you in here, let me know. Don't ping me to the offending post, most people become even more hostile when they are called out on their shenanigans. Please send me a PM with the offending post attached and a brief explanation for why it was offensive.

Everyone gets a warning before you are asked to leave the thread permanently during the event.

On the flip side, if you abuse this clause and purposely insight people to argue with you about a topic and then call them out for being mean or offensive, you'll be the one receiving the warning and possible expulsion from the thread.

Basically, act like decent human beings and if the human thing doesn't apply to you, act like a decent alive being.

And as an added incentive for being nice, the warning comes with a 50 point deduction, regardless of if you have that many points or not. So yes, you can go into the negative. Play nice, kiddos!

[img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/6091/Twcouc.jpg]
Where the heck are these alleged mean people?

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-10-2016, 03:34 AM

It does happen from time to time, I am just squashing the shit now before it starts. I've got a zero tolerance policy. Hoo-rah

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-18-2016, 03:31 AM

Quote:
It does happen from time to time, I am just squashing the shit now before it starts. I've got a zero tolerance policy. Hoo-rah
Last time I did that it just stuck to the sole of my shoe.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 12-22-2016, 02:51 AM

Ever thought, "Hey! I can be sneaky and I LOVE stalking random people! Perhaps there is a game that allows me to utilize both of these skills..." Well look no further, you've found your game.

This lovely game will require you to diligently watch, interact and goad your mark to say the preassigned word.

Join us on this lovely stalking assassin hunt of fun.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 12-22-2016 at 08:55 PM..

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 12-22-2016, 03:14 AM

So how does it work you ask?
Good Question, I'll be happy to tell ya!

How do I know who I will be stalking?
Everyone that has signed up will receive a PM from me with the name of your mark and the word they have to say.

When can I start stalking my mark?
As soon as you get the PM from me, you're good to go.

Holy cow! My Mark said their word! What do I do now?
To make the kill, you must send me the link of the post your mark said the word in. Any form of tampering will make the kill null and void.

What else should I know?
Everyone must post 30 times a day, with 15 of those posts being made in this thread alone. And yes, I will be checking.

Posts must contain at least 8 words to be counted towards your 30 minimum posts.

If you are not active for a 24 hour period you will be bounced from the game. This is your only warning.

The game will run until there is only one person left or when the event ends... whichever is first.

Where have I seen this game before? It seems rather familiar...
Yes, this is very familiar to the game that is run by the staff during the Halloween event, kind of stole their idea, but made it a little more difficult with the added post count.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 12-22-2016 at 08:56 PM..

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 12-22-2016, 03:43 AM

Snipers:

Assassinated:

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 12-22-2016 at 08:58 PM..