Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 07-03-2011, 02:22 AM

Lexy and Morgan run threw the forest they've lived in the whole life. Morgan ran in his wolf form as Lexy ran in her human form, her long black hair flowed in the wind as her blue eyes glowed a soft blue. Her brother shifted into his human form and ran beside his sister. He had almost all the same featurs his sister had, but they were just a tade bit sharper. "So sis where. Are we going today?" He asked as she stopped running. She looked at her brother and softly smiled. "Were going to town." She said softly.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 07-03-2011, 02:28 AM

A young female neko was hanging around with a older male half Dragon, they were both best friends and they had known each other since they was babies, now they were living each by themself "so Jake... what do you want to do today?" the neko asked, the half dragon shrugged "there isn't much to do in town"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 07-03-2011, 02:54 AM

The twins continued to run in the forest, a few moments they saw two people in the forest, Lexy looked to her brother "Shhhh" she said as they hide behind the bushes. "Look brother." She said. They both looked out to the other two. Morgan and Lexy had learned to be super sneeky,there mother had died in a hunting ascsident.

dragonjake

Old 07-03-2011, 03:05 AM

Jake looked around and felt uneasy "i think... we are being followed... or watched" he whispered to her, but Jill just laughed at him and shook her head softly "oh Jakey... you silly sausage, no-one is following us or watching us" she giggled, Jake looked at her and sighed "well........ if you say so"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 07-03-2011, 03:21 AM

Lexy turned into her owl form and flew up into a tree, as she did that she hurd the sound of a twig snapiing under her brothers paw she shot him a mean glair from the tree. Morgans eyes widened as he he heard the snap of the twig. He shot out of the bushes and began to run full force. Lexy rolled her eyes and turned back into her human for. She jumped down from the tree now behind the. Two new people. A soft smile a rose on her lips as she looked at the pair.

dragonjake

Old 07-03-2011, 03:42 AM

upon hearing the snap the pair turned quickly and heard something dash off "oh... i guess you was right Jakey" he said smiling at Jake who just chuckled and shook his head "see... dragon sences never fail" he said looking at the female that had jumped down and tilted his head a bit "hello there" he said, Jill sighed and shook her head "you forgot our names... my name is Jill and this is Jake" Jill giggled and looked at the girl

Fiona_Watergate

Old 07-03-2011, 03:51 AM

Lexys smile faded away, "hmm." Was all she said as she looked at the two of them. As she staired at the two of them her brother came up behind him "now sis let's be nice. My name is morgan and this is my sister..." lexy crossed her arms as she dug her heel into his foot. "Awe why did you do that?" He asked, but Lexy was already walking away.

dragonjake

Old 07-03-2011, 04:04 AM

Jake smiled at the two "its nice to meet you both" he said, but when he saw the female walking away he looked down "oh... sorry... we should leave" he said and Jill nodded in agreement "come on Jakey, lets leave them alone" he said smiling at him "we could go to that fun place we went to before!" he said excitedly "you mean the theme park?" Jake asked which Jill replied with a nod

Fiona_Watergate

Old 07-15-2011, 10:06 PM

Morgan looked to his sister, "There like us sis." he said softly, "We should go after them." he said as he looked to the others. Lexy rolled her eyes. "Do what you want brother." she said as she flew high into a tree. "I'm done here." she said as she headed home. Morgan rolled his eyes and went after the other two. "Guys wait!!!" he said as he turned in the his animal form and went after them.

dragonjake

Old 07-15-2011, 10:12 PM

Jake giggled a bit as they walked and he looked at the sky "man... what would i be like if i never met you?" he asked mainly himself but Jill giggled and replied "you would be a grumpy Jakey" he said and pulled his cheeks a bit and the two giggled "you truely are my best friend Jill" he said smiling "my sister..." Jill 'awwwwed' and then stopped him and looked at the wolf that was heading for them "isn't that... the guy from earlier?" she asked

Fiona_Watergate

Old 07-15-2011, 10:26 PM

Morgan was a bit winded as he caught up with the two. "You'll have to excuse my dear sister, she's a bit different then other shifters." he said. "My name is Morgan and my sisters name is..." But before he could finish his sentence Lexy came up in her human form. "My name is Lexy." she said glaring at her brother. "We've lived her all our lives and this is the first time I've seen you here. What do you two want?" Lexy asked.

dragonjake

Old 07-15-2011, 10:29 PM

Jake and Jill stood there and listened to the wolf and both nodded, then when the female walked over Jake blushed lightly and Jill just hid behind Jake who gulped "well... we never meant to trespass... we will leave now... sorry we bothered you" he said chuckling nervously "we are sorry we bothered you... it wont happen again" Jill added and Jake just nodded at her comment as they both began to back away slowly

Fiona_Watergate

Old 07-15-2011, 10:40 PM

Lexy put a couple of finger to her temples. "You can stay." she said a bit frustrated. She looked to Jake and frowned a bit. "You guys can stay." she said as she walked off. "She'll warm up to you guys I promise." Morgan said. He ran off to caught up with his sister. He looked behind him. "Try to keep up." he said with a smile.

dragonjake

Old 07-15-2011, 10:43 PM

Jake looked at them both then at Jill, then back at the female "r-really?... its no problem for us to leave... we were going to head home soon anyway" he said with a sweat bead on his head, Jill nodded and giggled "and tomorrow we might come back... for a bit" she added and they both nodded and waited for a response