Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 03:15 PM

So hear me out, I want to do art for people, but, always doing the same thing bothers me. First its OCs, Avatars, couples, groups, pairings, traditional, digital, etc. And all that stuff is nice, but, I need to draw something others like. So help me out here, I have a deviantart page and most of you know of my art probably by skimming web pages. What kind of art would you like to see more of?

List: (you can add your own in your post, as many as you want)
Lovey Dovey stuff
Original Characters (maybe list different styles you might like)
traditional (maybe list or show me an example) or digital (same as traditional)

i don't really know what to put here otherwise I wouldn't be making a thread about this. Honestly I could use your help here. I am the artist and suppose to make you guys happy. But, lately I believe my art has failed to do that and not just because of the quality in taking pictures. I mean...ugh...just tell me what you would like to see more of (i dont do furries, please leave that be and i dont do aliens like the movie aliens)

MY IDEAS I though I could do:
Canon Pairings
Canon Characters
Canon/Original pairings or friendship or whatever
Children
Babies
cuter things

Uniplex
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sic...

Old 05-13-2014, 03:12 PM

I have a big thing for OC's, so definitely go for oc's. Maybe do one canon with like Jack Frost and one of your own characters, either as enemies or as partners.
I personally think it's hard to get inspiration, even when you have tons of people throwing idea after idea at your face. So I totally get the feeling like "UGH I don't know what to doooo!!"

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-13-2014, 10:09 PM

Jack frost? as in the Rise Of The Guardians movie?

Uniplex
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sic...

Old 05-15-2014, 05:55 PM

Aw yeah!