Folken
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-19-2007, 05:07 PM

Srsly? Boost on fast songs? Nutso. :lol:
I do like the classical stuff too. :3
A, AA, No. 13, and Kakumei.

My arcade just turned fail off. Now I can play all the ultra-hard songs I've wanted to do for so long. ;3

LunaMiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-19-2007, 11:45 PM

• I wish mine would turn Fail off. ;___;

I usually just save the hard songs for last. But the guy who owns it is just trying to finally get the machine to pay for itself. He says that he's pretty close too. Hrmm I wonder if he'll change the price when it does. Prolly not though. ;__;

mesuchan
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to mesuchan Send a message via MSN to mesuchan Send a message via Yahoo to mesuchan

Old 04-20-2007, 09:54 PM

I luff DDR, but I am only on light/standarad X3

Renji
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Renji Send a message via MSN to Renji

Old 04-22-2007, 09:02 AM

Yay, DDR.

Well, details? I guess...

Handle: Renji
Level: Standard/Expert
Favorite Song(s): L.E.F [Stand], Healing-D-Vision [Light/Stand]
Funny Song(s): Make a Difference, Wookie Wookie

I'm a casual DDR player. I own one console version (SuperNova), but we have a few...well A LOT of arcades in Vegas where I can play. I just haven't been playing as much lately, to be honest. I'm trying to get full-fledged into Heavy mode. My friend is like great at DDR. I try and learn from him. (That's why I call him taichou. Which means captain. XD)

Jedi Master
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-25-2007, 10:36 PM

im not very good at it yet...cause there is no room in my bedroom for the pad, and my mom wont let me have it in the living room...UGG...But once I clean my room, I pland on getting GOOD at it! I love how they hide exersize in the form of an awesome game!

Folken
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-01-2007, 02:22 PM

Renji: When I went to vegas for a climbing trip, we got to go into town for one day. I broke away from the group and started hunting down all the DDR spots. XD
I went to Circus Circus and New York New York I think, and then I tried gameworks (?) and the sound was like, mute.

But it was fun whilst it lasted. :3
My friends all thought I was nuts to go into town and just play videogames all day. XD

Cardania
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-26-2007, 12:46 AM

Oh yay, I found a DDR thread! I had a question...

I want to buy DDR for PS2. I don't own any of the games or gamepads yet. I've only played it at my friend's house, but now I want to buy the game for myself. I was wondering what would be the best package/game to buy? I want to get the gamepad too, and I saw a package at the store called the SuperNova bundle for 60 bucks. Is that a good one to get? I would appreciate any input. Thanks!

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 08:04 PM

I love DDR.
My Level is Standard.
Fav Song: Sakura, Love Love Shine.
I also play Stepmania, I am on Challange on that.
I also Have It for my cell phone :P
Im a nerd, I kno, lol

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2007, 08:22 AM

I only played DDR for a short time but I totally love Step mania which is the same but for computer >.< That so fun playing it ^^ If no one has the addequacte video game console, it's a good solution ^^ and it's cheaper !
I play a lot with my friend and it's also a good sport solution ^^

Cardania
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 04:35 PM

I decided to buy the SuperNOVA game, and I got the Konami soft game pad with it. I know I've heard the harder game pads are better quality, but I can't afford that at the moment. It's so much fun! I'm resting from the game a bit today though because I was playing too much and it was hurting my back (I had a back injury a few years ago so it gets sensitive from time to time).

I'm currently sticking to beginner and basic levels since I've only been playing for 3 days. So what other DDR games do you think are best for beginners but have fun songs?

Tuba
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-30-2007, 09:20 PM

i played it like once lol XD
i have watched my boyfriend play it tons of times though. :D @_@
hes really awesome at it. XD
and of coarse i have a favorite DDR song. XD i looove waka laka. XD its like, the awesomest song ever lol XD

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2007, 06:56 PM

I love DDR XD

I have 3 of the PS2 games =3

and I love 'em =3 *hugs her DDR Games*

I'm really good at "IN the HEat of the Night" By E-Rotic =3

Javi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Javi

Old 06-11-2007, 07:12 PM

I'm not really good, and I don't have an up to date version of it. I also don't play it often, it's a little tiring for me, and I'm not even that good at it.

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-12-2007, 02:32 AM

My favorite song to dance to on DDR is "Ba Dee Bee Dum", at least, I think that's what it's called. >.<

I first got hooked on it when my brother was working at an arcade store near my house, and he would always give me free tokens to play any game I wanted. After I got bored of playing Stree Fighter all the time, I decided to give DDR a try...

I found out it's terribly addicting. >.<

I don't own any Play Station Syestems, only Nintendo, so, of course I ended up getting the Mario version of DDR for the GameCube on my 16th Birthday. ^.^

!WeirdBlueOne!
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2007, 01:18 AM

My favorite song is B 4 U regular or challenge. it sounds so cool! By the way the online version is FFR or www.flashflashrevolution.com

its not the same, but still cool!

Steve the Garden Hose
Oxygen Molecule Rangler

Old 06-29-2007, 06:25 PM

I've always wanted to try it.
But I don't have access to it.

Maichanz
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Maichanz

Old 06-29-2007, 07:57 PM

I LOVE DDR

I hear some ppl say "it's just stomping" but i bet they haven't even tried it!!
Honestly, I think people like them outta try it out first.

I was hooked onto it first time I played it!!

Hm...first time I played it was during a school trip to Niagara Falls and my friends and I just stumbled into the arcade during our lunch period...

IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE! It was kind of expensive though...luckily I didn't pay because it was also my birthday :twisted:

The first song I played to was either "I do I do I do" or "Love Shine"

I then got the game for Christmas which was like two months afterwards...(there is no available emo to show how happy i was :P )

`Mel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to `Mel

Old 07-06-2007, 12:48 PM

I play DDR when I can, being as I don't own it, I usually play at my friends house XD
I LOVE Let's Groove Tonight by Earth Wind & Fire.

Since I don't play a lot, or much at all I'm ok at it, just getting the hang of "Standard"

Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2007, 03:47 PM

DDR is too hard. my best score was too big of an embarrassment and the only song i like i can't remember the name of it. plus it's too popular.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 07-10-2007, 07:38 AM

I'm trying to get into working out again and burn 500 calories on DDR per day (plus as much body toning as possible).

ANYWAY, I own DDR Max2 and am currently borrowing Donna's DDR Extreme 1 (although we both thought I returned it to her but I didn't know it was just the cover & I still had the CD & booklet in my DVD case that I use to store my games in >< I'll have to tell her about that later...)

The thing is, I've played Max2 for so long that it gets boring for me to work out, even playing random roulette songs. So I figured, tonight I switch up games by trying out what they have on DDR Extreme. It's a lot more funner (yes I don't say "more fun" because that's just not me) than Max2, probably because it's more new to me and it has a better variety of songs. Soooo yeah I'll have to be switching up discs all the time just to get my lazy butt to work out and not get bored seeing the same songs all the dang time! Feels like a better system too coz I burn more calories on Extreme than on Max2.

~Blue Strawberry~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2007, 08:54 AM

I don't get it...
Is DDR a band or the game itself?

Because the dancing games I buy aren't called DDR 0_o

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 07-11-2007, 07:56 AM

DDR IS the game...what are the games you have?

Twism
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-12-2007, 02:44 AM

DDR is so incredibly fun *_*. I hurt my back playing it though...so I'm not allowed to play anymore T___T

Eimi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Eimi

Old 07-19-2007, 04:52 PM

I loves DDR and im slowly improving..i just own supernova though..and i love the song Xephor but on DDRmax i believe i love this one swing song..not sure what its name is..but my friends have that version..oh and i used to frequent FFR for awhile when i didnt have DDR lol

Immortal King
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-19-2007, 09:38 PM

I never actually played DDR

Although my friend Got DDR for his Birthday

I don't know how good he his.

I'm not sure either What His favorite song is.