Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:23 AM

Me too. I wonder if I will dream tonight.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:24 AM

I hope you do! Then you can come and post a dream in my thread! I LOVE hearing dreams!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:35 AM

My dreams tend to be weird as shit.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:36 AM

Those are the best ones! What's the weirdest dream you've ever had that you can remember?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:36 AM

no idea but it's not as strange as a reacquiring dream a friend of mine had over the period of a month.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:38 AM

What was it? O.O I've had those before. I've had reoccurring dreams, but the strangest ones are the ones that seem to pick up where one left off, even after months have gone by.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:42 AM

It was like this fantasy world. I was the Queen of Colgate. My boyfriend at the time, who had horrible personal hygiene, was this ogre. It was just bizzare.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:46 AM

Bahahahahaha! That is AWESOME!

When I was pregnant, I dreamed that my baby came out with a full set of adult teeth. It was terrifying. Lol it wasn't like a dark and gloomy dream, it was like a totally normal situation, but when she looked at me it was just, all wrong. And I probably had the dream because I read that babies can be born with teeth. So then I was really nervous every day after that, wondering if the little monster was cutting teeth in there... O.O

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:46 AM

I hadn't known infants could be born with teeth.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:51 AM

Yeah I didn't know that either. Then I read a bunch of books about pregnancy and babies while I was pregnant. I learned a llooottt of stuff I'd have been better off not knowing, lol.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:52 AM

yeah, the down fall of reading nonfiction

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:53 AM

Lol exactly!

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2013, 05:54 AM

Oooh a dream thread! Well I have a few I'd like to share but I guess the two I will post tonight.

!!!Warning!!!: The content of these dreams are what I consider to be nightmares and do contain some graphic imagery or otherwise unsettling elements. Reader discretion may be advised.

This one starts with me sitting on a bench somewhere on BSU's campus (Boise's local university) watching a bunch of high school students set up a stage area for some sort for a performance. What it was I can't remember. After a little while and a bunch of dream shenanigans a strange creature slither's out from a nearby open doorway. It's small and slimy and looks like a large pussy leech with two 'legs' with which it dragged itself along. It was about the size of cat.

I watched this little thing slither-drag its way over to the students who continued with their work as if the creature wasn't there at all. I then watched this thing wrap it's sticky body around one of the kid's legs and bit. There was a lot more blood than there should have been and it devoured the boy's leg in a matter of seconds. It slithered off and, instead of falling over in pain, the kid continued to walk around as if he had never lost of leg at all. Blood was pouring out of his stump of a thigh.

In a matter of seconds there were more of those leech creatures swarming the group of students and devouring various parts of their bodies; arms, legs, chunks of their abdomens, their necks, and one girl lost half of a her face. None of them noticed and continued with their work, spilling blood and viscera across their supplies and the ground. The creature's then turned on me, swarming me and biting me. It was the worse pain I've felt in a dream in a long time. I woke up sweating and felt sick to my stomach.

This one starts with me on a family trip. We had stopped at a small town that looked remarkably like downtown Boise. The town itself seemed deserted except for a few cheerier-than-normal townsfolk. The whole time I felt as if something was following me.

After exploring the town I finally wander into some sort of boutique. The store itself was quaint and was filled with stairways and doors. Eventually I end up at what I assume is the basement. Opening the door I was greeted with a single mannequin standing in the middle of a very small room.

Things got weird after that.

I went exploring the town more and I kept hearing some ungodly screech above me, like a pterodactyl or a very large bat. Nothing ever showed up though so I kept moving. The townsfolk starting having parts of them disappear; one lady was suddenly missing an arm while another seemed to have a chunk off the top of his head missing. This was bloodless or if there was blood I don't really remember it.

The feeling of being followed intensified greatly and the town started to twist, rotting viscera and waste appearing in corners where there was none before. I eventually made it back to where we were staying but I couldn't get inside. There were no doors. I heard scratching or something moving behind me so I turned around. There was nothing there so I began to move. The sounds increased in volume and in frequency but each time I turned nothing was there.

After making my down the street a ways I turned around again. Only to be greeted by the face of that mannequin from earlier. Too close for comfort. The screech from earlier rang out, but louder and sharper than before.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 06:05 AM

Cupcake, I haven't read them yet. And I'm afraid too! Lol your warning has me wondering! Maybe I should save them for morning so I don't give myself nightmares tonight.

---------- Post added 09-20-2013 at 01:05 AM ----------

Correction. So you don't give me nightmares tonight, lol.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2013, 06:28 AM

Hahaha ooooh yeah that's why the warning is there. Any time I post one of my nastier nightmares I'll place a big red 'Warning!!!' above the actual bulk. Some people may not even find some of it disturbing but I know there are some people out there who may so I'm gonna try and lookout for everyone. Any nice dreams I have will be above the warning.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 09-20-2013, 12:49 PM

This is interesting. I think about the weirdest dream...Well actually make that plural. I had a couple as a child, and not so much anymore lately. I remember them just because of the pure oddity anyway.

#1-
I had just seen bits and pieces from a Jurassic Park movie, and then gone to bed. This was when I was living with my older half-brother, my mom's ex-hubby, his mom, and then his three kids from his second marriage(it really was quite crowded). Anyway, For some reason the dream did not contain dinosaurs. Instead I was being chased by a giant- like sky-scraper tall- snake, that was hundreds of feet long. It was eating everything in its path. That's really the most I can remember.

#2-
Absolutely no idea how this one came about in any way shape or form. But I dreamed I was in a kindergarten class, and we had a substitute that was making us watch a movie. Well after the movie came on, she passed out. We were all watching and suddenly the nice movie went to a hell scene. Ya'know lava and fire everywhere, dead people zombie walking about. We'd grown confused and scared at this point, then I guess I blink because suddenly we'd all been transported inside the movie. And this had been during some weird thing where a demon was decapitating a priest or something, then he turned on us, still covered in blood and grinning madly. I don't remember if I woke up screaming or not, or how much, if at all, it terrified me...But it was very weird. O.o

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 01:17 PM

You guys have some interesting dreams. I didn't dream last night.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2013, 01:32 PM

I still need to pass out...But I think that's why I haven't dreamed lately. I stay awake till I pass out.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 01:38 PM

I dream at weird times. I've heard if you snore you don't dream.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2013, 02:06 PM

I don't think I snore. I haven't recorded myself, but then again, everyone so far in my family snores. Its so very annoying. I'm about to pass out now, talk to ya later.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 03:28 PM

Talk to you later.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 04:29 PM

I had a dream in high school that I was drowning. I was in the middle of the ocean and the sky was dark greens and reds with black clouds covering most of it. Really ominous like. It started raining and the waves were really big. I was wading and wading and my arms burned and my chest hurt and I couldn't do it anymore, I just couldn't wade anymore. I relaxed and quit swimming and I started sinking, but I felt like it was okay because I knew someone was coming for me, to save me. I even told myself not to swim, that I didn't need to worry because at any time hands were going to grab me and drag me out of the water. But I just kept sinking. Everything around me was growing darker, I looked up at the faint bit of light I could see at the surface and it was fading. I was just sinking into the darkness and then I realized no one was coming for me, no one ever was. It was an awful dream.

Geeze louise Cupcake! D: I actually loved them. I'm sorry they tormented you though.

Amani, I hate any demon/hell related dreams. No thank you.

Kiri, I'm not sure how true that is. My husband snores like a freight train. -_- And he's always talking in his sleep between snores. So he's clearly dreaming you know? Or maybe he isn't dreaming while he's snoring? But in between snores? I don't know, lol.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 06:04 PM

I am just telling you what I had heard.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 06:41 PM

I wonder if there are people out there that really dream in black and white? Or people who don't ever dream at all, or remember them anyway.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 01:06 AM

@My Friends; I don't know if I'm pinging everyone the right way! And I'm sorry if you don't like pings (scrooge )!

Come check out my dreams thread. I love love love hearing other peoples dreams and nightmares. Maybe I'm weird. But I want to hear your best and worst dreams and all the new ones you have from this point forward! I'll link to the dream posts in post #3 of the thread so that we call all keep on chattin' it up without having to sift through all the chat to read the awesome dreams.

Yay dreams!

[cp]