PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-21-2013, 01:08 AM

I'll write one down when I remember it, lol

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 01:10 AM

D: You don't remember any of your old dreams!?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 01:37 AM

It worked as I got it.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 02:05 AM

Yay! Maybe all of my friends ignore pings. Or really they secretly hate me. *shrugs*

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 09-21-2013, 02:22 AM

nah. I hve already checked out this place. Silly woman.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 02:26 AM

*sigh* Well I have like 60 friends. -_-

---------- Post added 09-20-2013 at 09:26 PM ----------

Maybe they were all scrooges!

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-21-2013, 02:28 AM

Or maybe they stalked the page, but got busy, or aren't on yet?-shrug- idk. I'm making random guesses. But Sweetie, you make a butt ton of threads. Its a wonder we all don't have our sub threads filled by yours alone.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-21-2013, 02:34 AM

Wolfie is not a scrooge! However, most of Wolfie's dreams are not things she can post in a public forum But she can tell a few of them...

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 02:52 AM

Oooo juicy dreams! Let's hear them ALL Wolfie!

Amani, I only have like four threads that need subscribing to. The others are just fun threads I create when I'm bored for other people to post in. Like in the general forums. I've only got my quest chat, this dream chat and the nomination chat. That's just three. o.O and then any Rp anyone is in.

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:51 AM

I don't dream very often. I guess I'm either too exhausted to dream (or remember said dreams) or I'm too stressed to dream and thus can't go into the REM state.

I did have a good dream a couple days back where I was beginning to get into a loving relationship with somebody new. That was nice. It was weird in though because I live in Colorado and the background setting was trying to deal with the floods we had last week.

My weirder dreams in the past have included having my car stolen by the Mexican Mafia and stipped/sold for parts (I've had this dream a few times. My teeth falling out is also a dream I've had more than once.

When I was a kid I had a reoccurring dream of being chased by a T-Rex into the magic tree house from the book series of the same name. I also have a reoccurring dream (haven't had it for awhile, though, but I expect it to come back) where I chase a white cat through one of those humongous Halloween corn mazes.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-21-2013, 08:04 AM

I was at work all day, just getting home at 4a.m gotta go back at noon today. A new magic the gathering set released so we did the midnight prerelease at midnight after the normal fnm tournament and theres another tournament at noon. and one on sunday. Then on thursday we'll be opening product and sorting it all. So I'll be busy today, sunday, and then thursday through whenever we get done. usually takes a few days.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 12:23 PM

Ping me again later and I'll be here. Gotta head off to work now though o7

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-21-2013, 12:24 PM

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only busy person O.o

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 01:26 PM

it worked

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 03:31 PM

Score! I used the ping properly! MUAHAHAHAHA! No no I won't use it all the time. I promise.

Kry and Mani, I know you guys are always busy. And I know you guys don't leave me hanging. Your my Mene besties.

Elysium, I hate teeth dreams! AHHGG! I've had those, where my teeth are like cracking and crumbling, or I'm biting down on them really hard and telling myself to stop because they're going to shatter, but I do it anyway. Uhg, I HATE those. And I think I've read one or two of those books! I have terrible t-rex nightmares. Lol it's weird. But I have terrible zombie, tornado, and dinosaur nightmares most often.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 09-21-2013, 03:33 PM

Teeth dreams are the worst. For a while I frequently had dreams where my teeth would either fall out or my gums would bleed. Sometimes it felt like it was hurting in real life too, so weird.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 03:37 PM

Wow Wonderlands, I love your avi. She's beautiful! But yes, teeth dreams are the worst. Or the ones where you're trying to scream but you can't or you're trying to run but you can't move fast at all. Lame dreams. -_- lol

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 04:16 PM

I have had teeth dreams as well. It's usually all of a sudden I'll get one loose tooth for some random reason. And then it pops out. These aren't baby teeth either. They are my grown up teeth. They always freak me out. Though I haven't had one in ages.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-21-2013, 05:22 PM

I had a dream that was set in a different kind of world that was similar to a survival type rpg. You were your other persona, but you start around age 13 and fade from that world at the age of 16. There are different levels and you have to be strong enough to ascend to them. There are so many dangers in the world, from monsters to the elements to self-running trains (as in one setting of my dream).

My character had met some other people on her journey for survival. Some of them were helpful, others were trying to kill her for their own survival. Those who were helpful told her their real name and said something similar to "I hope we meet in the real world," when it they reached their age limit.

It was odd, but it would make an interesting book. (As most of my dreams would ^_^).

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 05:48 PM

That sounds kind of awesome dragon! And I love your avi!

Imagination
Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
Score! I used the ping properly! MUAHAHAHAHA! No no I won't use it all the time. I promise.

Kry and Mani, I know you guys are always busy. And I know you guys don't leave me hanging. Your my Mene besties.

Elysium, I hate teeth dreams! AHHGG! I've had those, where my teeth are like cracking and crumbling, or I'm biting down on them really hard and telling myself to stop because they're going to shatter, but I do it anyway. Uhg, I HATE those. And I think I've read one or two of those books! I have terrible t-rex nightmares. Lol it's weird. But I have terrible zombie, tornado, and dinosaur nightmares most often.
I'm home from work ^_^

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-22-2013, 01:36 AM

@ poppet - Thanks! Your avie is cute too!

It actually had a lot more horror than I made it sound in the review. It had a suspenseful mood to it.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-22-2013, 01:41 AM

Hey Magi! I'm finally home, too. *sigh* Looonggg day.

dragon, I think most dreams are like that. In the sense that no matter how hard you try you can never fully get across the feeling and mood of the dream to whoever you're explaining it to. And they're looking at you like

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-22-2013, 02:42 AM

*wanders in with a yawn*

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-22-2013, 03:13 AM

I usually have nightmares about aliens or tornados. Probably because those are the things that freak me out the most. Also, I have nightmares where the brakes on my car won't work, those usually keep me from driving for at least a day.

I had a really awesome dream where I was batman. Like the batman from that cartoon Batman Beyond. That was sweet. I have a lot of dreams where I'm spiderman, but I can fly. Though as soon as someone sees me flying or I tell them I can fly, it makes me unable to fly anymore. But I still have cool spiderman webbing to swing around on.

I have dreams about my grandma alot too. She's dead, so those usually make me very sad when I wake up but they're usually good dreams. Nothing really happens in those dreams except we just sit and talk. Though everytime I wake up from one of those dreams I can never ever remember what we talked about.

Though years and years ago a few days after she passed away I had a dream where we were standing in some neighborhood. One of those neighborhoods where all the houses and yards look exactly the same, and everyone has the same kind of car. And she told me that she was alright and everything would be fine. Then some guy in a long robe with a long white beard came walking up to us and my grandmother goes. "That's Moses. We have to go now." Then she walks away with the guy, and they vanish before they get to the end of the sidewalk and then I woke up. That's the only dream that I've had from years and years ago that I can still remember clearly.