Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 01:38 AM

"Long enough to be able to say with all honesty you have an amazing voice." He says smiling. "I'm the done with the deer." He has a bit of the deer blood on him but it doesn't seem to bother him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-17-2013, 02:00 AM

Alex blushes lightly and smiles as he nods "Thank you, Kirin. I been told I have a nice voice." smiles lightly. Alex stretches lightly and heads to the barn where Kirin cut the deer up. "Wow..I think you did a better that I would have" looking over the work before he looks back over at Kirin.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-17-2013, 02:38 PM

"Thank you. I've seen it done since I was about six years old." He says with a small smile. "Though father always said it was below my station to do it myself. That it was servants work to clean the kill."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-18-2013, 02:46 AM

Alex looking over at Kirin and nods "Yea I don't understand what the king thinks." shakes his head. "So I better make a fire and start cooking." Turns around and heads back over to the pile of wood to start a fire.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-18-2013, 03:02 AM

"Is there anything else I can do to help?" He asked following Alex. It had felt good to be able to do things for himself. He really liked that feeling too. He did wonder when they would leave this kingdom.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-07-2013, 09:27 PM

Alex looks over at him and shakes his head "No I think I can managed the rest. I just need to start the fire and start cooking the meat for supper." He heads over and tosses the wood into a pile as he starts a fire.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-09-2013, 05:59 PM

Kirin smiles as he watches him. Though he is very alert to the noises around him. He is scared that he will be found and his news friends will be punished. He won't let that happen.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-11-2013, 03:39 AM

Alex looks at him and could tell he seem very nervous. "Don't worry if anyone comes..they will have to get around my traps some how." walking over and grabs a few pieces of hay and stuff it between the wood. He used his knife and rock to scrap them together to create sparks to start the fire. He bents down and blows on it to get a good fire going. Since his tunic was off Kirin would see many scars on his back from a whip.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-11-2013, 01:38 PM

Kirin sees the scars and his heart breaks. He reaches out and just lets his fingers run down one of the longer ones. "Oh Alex, I'm so sorry." He whispers softly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2013, 03:32 AM

Alex blinks felt his fingers running across his scars on his back. He stares down at the ground and sighs deeply before he looks over his shoulder. "No...its ok, Kirin. I guess there is one thing I ment to tell you. There was a period that I was slave. And well...I didn't obey." looks down again. He stands up and sighs deeply before staring up again, looking up at the sky.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-13-2013, 04:20 AM

Kirin, who is still behind Alex, puts his arms around him. He rests his head on Alex's back. He wishes he could take those scars away. "Whose slave were you?" He whispers.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2013, 10:11 PM

Alex smiles lightly feeling Kirin's arms around him. He rested a hand ontop of Kirin. This was one thing he wish he could forget was his slave past. But no matter it was it would be always with him. "It was the Sano Family...I happen to be a personal slave toward the head of the family. He was horrible towards me." sighs deeply. "It took me three years to finally escape when that war happen the same one that took my little brother's parents." He looks back over his shoulder at Kirin. "You may know the family. They was will close to the royal family." not even sure if Kirin knew or not.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-13-2013, 11:04 PM

"I hate that family." He says his arms still around Alex. "The daughter was always trying to get me into bed." A shudder runs through his body at the memories. "It was just horrible. They are all horrible. I am glad you were able to get away from that man. Though I am sad it took a war to do it."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2013, 11:53 PM

There was more that he wanted to tell him but he couldn't get the right words out. He decide there was no need to say anything about it. Alex stares down at him before he reaches up to pull back some of Kirin's hair out of his face. His fingers lightly runs across his cheek. "Yea but I still don't feel like I am free. His men has tried to capture me over the years." sighs deeply looking away.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-13-2013, 11:59 PM

"Then we can both start over in a new kingdom far from here." He says with a softy smile as he leans into the touch. He runs his hands over Alex's chest feeling the muscles there.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-14-2013, 12:08 AM

"It would be nice to leave this horrible kingdom. I just never had the money or the resourses to do so." staring into Kirin's eyes. They was so lovely he could just get lost within them. Alex leans forward, his lips close to Kirin before he kisses him gently.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 01:37 AM

Kirin returns the kiss with a soft moan. "Well we have the money now." He mumbles as he had brought money with him when he had left the castle. "I can change my appearance, and we could start over." He wants that more then anything.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-14-2013, 08:17 PM

Alex leans back and looks down at Kirin after the kiss. Not sure why he did. Something about Kirin was very special and he just needed to kiss him. "I see..that can work...lets leave tomarrow...tonight we needed to rest up before going." pulls away and puts some meat onto the fire since they need a good meal. He also needed to cook extra for the trip too.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 08:25 PM

"I agree." He says. He was glad that Alex had kissed him. "I always fancied living by the sea." He says as he helps prepare the food.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2013, 09:13 PM

He lets out an chuckle as he place the meat on the rack over the fire. "Maybe we can get a little hut or something on the beach. So that way we can always here the ocean at night in bed." smiles lightly looking over at Kirin. Alex still couldn't believe that he was going to rob him the first time they met which wasn't to long ago. And this had happen.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-31-2013, 10:32 PM

"oh that sounds wonderful. First thing we'll have to do, and soon, is deal with my hair." He pauses thinking. He grabs his knife out and takes his long hair, which is tied back, and starts sawing at it.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2013, 10:40 PM

Alex puts some seasoning on it before he looks over and watches Kirin. "Just be careful...don't cut yourself..." Alex brushes some of his hair back of his face. He really needed a haircut himself but he never had time for it. Alex was always busy watching out for his blind brother and finding stuff to live on.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-31-2013, 10:51 PM

Soon the hair comes off. He tosses it into the flames. He actually doesn't look half bad with short hair. The hair is a bit choppy at the ends, he looks much more like a guy now.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-01-2013, 12:03 AM

Alex smiles and nods "Much better...I like it..now I don't think anyone will think that you are the prince..and..." before he could finsh. He notice some kind of light behind Kirin. He knew what it was and Alex runs over knocking Kirin over. As the flaming arrows come out of the wood line and hits around them a few of them hits the house putting it up in flames.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 01:56 PM

Kirin gasps being knocked over. He sees the flames hit the house and he stands rushing towards it. He knows that he has to get to Aaron before the young man is hurt. It truly doesn't matter i anything happens to him.