PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:22 PM

» Introduction » Thankyou Staff » Freebies » Trivia » White List / Black List » Other

» UPDATE: I am looking to get the event items in the special event store so...for this time only, i will be offering one fullbody chibi for both of them xD Feel free to message me if interested? Chibi can be of anything, an avatar (on Menewsha, Gaia, or elsewhere), Original Character or animal. No distastfully naked characters though, please and thankyou : x

-pokes someone into noticing this update xD-

Well i guess this is what i get for going out to dinner with relatives tonight, lol. So i'd like to apologise for my being late to this event. But, whatever. Maybe i can be fashionably late, eh? ;0 -shot'd-

-coughs- I suppose...a better start would be appropriate. So, starting again from the top!... A one, a two, a three!

-adjusts her outfit, sets up the snacks and tables, and slowly rolls back the tape-

Welcome, one and all, to Menewshavery Madness, hosted by your one and only PK!, where the party never stops, and neither does the fun ;0 There will be plenty of give-aways, freebies, trivias, contests and tons of things to do, so please...do stick around and chat, dance, check out the snacks and live a little as we all celebrate Menewsha's anniversary!

xxxx» Rules:
1. Follow the rules of Menewsha!
You wouldn't want to get into trouble, now would you? ;0
2. No complaining, no whining, fighting, etc.
We're here to have fun, not act like two year olds fighting over a crayon D :
3. Try to dress up for the occasion!
Not that i can really speak as i don't have much, lol xD
4. Donate to PK! Lolz ;0 J/k!
You all know i'll be the one doing the giveaways -chuckles-
5. Have fun!
What's a party without any fun? xD

---

Sorry guys, i know this post is short one, but well...as i'm pretty much new to when it comes to events here on Menewsha i wasn't exactly sure how to set up this thread, so...i'm sorry? D :

But, i would just like to say once again, happy birthday, or should i say Menewshavary, everyone and to the Menewshan staff and NPCs especially! I truly do hope you'll all had a good one so far -grins :D-

PS: Also, don't mind the two-minute banner -chuckles- I kind of it made it rather quickly, haha xD But still, it was alot of fun to make. -mumbles something about liking to do backgrounds too much-

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:24 PM

» Introduction » Thankyou Staff » Freebies » Trivia » White List / Black List » Other

Reserved for my own little thankyou note the staff here at Menewsha :3

Edit:

Dear Menewshan staff,

I haven't yet had my chance to say anything, and i know many others already have done what i'm doing, but right now i would just really like to take the time to say...thankyou for everything that you've done so far, and will continue to do in the future, for this site, for the users...and for the community in general.

You've all always been a big help, right from the get-go, what with...putting alot of hard work and spending your own time helping others, keeping our forums free of spam and other annoying things, chatted with anyone, no matter their status, even hosting events such as these, and well...i'd really like to thank you for that.

So...thankyou! :3 And a special Menewshavary to every one on the staff! I only wish i could give back half of what you've given me! <3

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:26 PM

xxxx»Freebie Rules:

1. Please do not complain if you did not get one. Freebies are done at my discretion, not at your will >0
2. Do not beg for a freebie. EVER. Begging will only get you put on the blacklist and somehow, i doubt you'll ever get another chance at getting any art from me again. Yeah, i'm harsh on beggars. Go figure ;0
3. Freebies are not to be posted on any other site than Menewsha without my written permission : x
4. Editing, tracing, copying of any art in this thread is not allowed. What-so-ever.
5. More rules will be added as needed.

xxxx»A random poster on p6 will get a free headshot lineart / sketch!
Free headshot lineart goes to Spanish Leek Squared!
xxxx»A random poster on p10 will get some gold!
-insert amount of gold- goes to Omi![/color]
xxxx»A random poster on p20 will get a free headshot lineart / sketch!
xxxx»A random poster on p30 will get a free headshot lineart / sketch!
xxxx»A random poster on p40 will get a free headshot lineart / sketch!
xxxx»More freebies will be added as the thread gains pages! :3

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:29 PM

xxxx»Trivia Prizes:

This is what you're all interested in, right? xD Right now, i'm not going to reveal anything though but just say that...the prizes are all a mystery.

At the end of the trivia and event, you will be able to trade your points that you got for certain prizes -nods- Sound fair?

xxxx»Trivia Rules:

1. Please do not complain or fight about who got it right, and who was the first. Should people post at the same time, then i will ask another question to settle who gets the points.
2. I'm not going to be strict about exact spelling, but i do have to know what you're talking about and you do have to get the answer about 90% right D :
3. The trivia rounds will be random and could be about just anything. I'll try and hold them whenever alot of people are on though, just so we can all have the maximum amount of fun possible xD
4. More rules will be added as needed.

xxxx»First trivia round is now over! It was completed Jan 22nd '08. Remember to post clearly what you mean or else you won't get the point/s! xD

Question 1:
Name one item that PK is currently questing and is not a Valentine's Day Hairpin? xD

Answered correctly by Ironic_Depressions with: King's Crown!

Question 2:
What does PK hate more than anything with a passion? xD

Hint: Starts with a "H" o3o
Hint #2: A certain type of people in general.

Answered correctly by Dystopia with: Hypocrites!

Question 3:
Finish this famous saying: "You can't have your ___"?
Hint: It takes more than just one word to finish the saying.

Answered correctly by Popcorn Gun with: "Cake and eat it too".

Question 4:
What was the name of PK's last event thread?

Answered correctly by Wish with: By The Fireside.

Question 5 (BONUS - worth 2 pts!:
What does my username, PK actually stand for?
Hint: It's an old nickname of mine.

Answered correctly by Wish with: PetrifiedKitten.

Question 6:
Where on the site can you find a typo that has long gone unnoticed by staff and uses alike?
Hint: Search the tabs.

Answered correctly by Wish with: The list of shops goes from 1 to 13, then back to 12 for the Sellback Store.

Question 7:
Guess how much fishing experience PK currently has?
Hint: 500s region. Also, don't just post the number but chat xD
Hint #2: Above 520 experience.
Answered correctly by Ironic_Depressions with: 550 experience.

Question 8 (BONUS - worth 3pts!):
What row of numbers comes next?
Hint: Look at the previous lines and the number of different numbers in each line.
Answered correctly by both Wish and Ironic_Depressions with: 1113213211

Question 9:
What movie did PK recently watch about a witch?
Hint: Older movie.
Hint #2: Think along the lines of my interests xD
Answered correctly by Wish with: Kiki's Delivery Service.

Question 10:
What colour hair does PK have?
Answered correctly by both Wish and Ironic_Depressions with Black / Black with brown streaks.

xxxx»Second trivia round will be held right now! Remember to post clearly what you mean or else you won't get the point/s! xD

Question 1:
"Sail past reality, leave illusion behind". Where do these awesome words come from?

Question 2:
Who was the famous person that said, "There's a sucker born every minute"?

xxxx»Score Board:

Wish - 9 points -- Current leader!
Ironic_Depressions - 5 points
Dystopia - 1 point
Popcorn Gun - 1 point

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:32 PM

Ironic_Depressions
Whitebeast
Facade

Here's to hoping more people stick around, eh? xD

Well there's noone on here yet...let's just hope that it stays that way, hrm? >0

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:33 PM

This post is just reserved, incase you know...i need an extra post for anything xD After all, you never know when you'll need one, eh? ;0

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:35 PM

And...we are open! -snips the bright red ribbon- Let the party begin! -cheers-

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-20-2008, 02:37 PM

*stalks PK's cake*

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:38 PM

xD The cake looks good on me, eh? How come you aren't wearing your cake though Jelly dear? xP

Monibear
Send a message via AIM to Monibear Send a message via MSN to Monibear

Old 01-20-2008, 02:40 PM

Hello! ^-^

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-20-2008, 02:41 PM

*glomps PK*

Hello, PK!! How you doing today?

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 01-20-2008, 02:41 PM

I've designed an avatar to go with the chocolate cake. : DD

I'm selling some Jan CIs to buy it. I only need 3k, but I still need charity funds.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 01-20-2008, 02:42 PM

Yarr for the second event I bothered posting on I shall turn into Captain HIM_ROCK scurge of the seven bath tubs.

I shall bring my bath tub and float around here on my boat for a while.

Woooo cake hats I want one!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:44 PM

Haha, i see there are quite a number of people ready to party ;0

How are we all today this fine day / evening / night? xD

Sakura_Madison:
Sakura dear! -glomps in return-

I'm good, i'm good. How about yourself? How are you? ^^

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-20-2008, 02:46 PM

I am doing good!

Go to my thread and post, its the 25th page art to win.

Hehe!

My thread is alive and going so well!

I am so happy that it worked, finally!

Do not forgot to sign my guest book, you could win some more art.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-20-2008, 02:47 PM

I am wearing my cake, I just want to eat someone else's XD

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 01-20-2008, 02:52 PM

*dances to own beat without any music*

Give me cake hat!

Give me give me give me!

Cake hat!

I get one if I could.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:53 PM

Jellysundae:
Ooh...my bad Jelly, i had to refresh your avatar to see it xD

Aww...maybe that's why my cake has a bite out of it then. You owe me a slice of cake Jelly! D :

Just kidding xD

Sakura_Madison:
Aww, well i'm very glad to hear that you're doing good! And it is? Wow, i can't believe your thread has 25 pages already. Makes me wish i hadn't started mine so late now D : Lol.

Mmm...what's this about a guest book? o.o

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-20-2008, 02:54 PM

Hehe, go see and read. Win art for you and a friend.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 03:06 PM

Sakura_Madison:
xD Well, i think i will go and see. But perhaps later? I wouldn't want to be a bad hostess to the people here xD

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-20-2008, 03:09 PM

Alright then, but it only happens every 5th page, like 5,10, etc.

I wish you good luck on your thread.

Oh, I was on page 8 just about 8 hours ago. hehe!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 03:16 PM

Sakura_Madison:
xD I know, but still...it would be rude to just up and leave, eh? I'll come visit your thread soon though, i promise.

Oh, and thankyou! I'm not sure at this point whether or not i'll need it as the initial response was alot better than i expected, but...everyone could use a bit of good luck now and then so...thankyou Sakura dear xD

Really now? Your thread has grown quite alot since then, hrm? o3o

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-20-2008, 03:18 PM

Were is everyone?

I guess everyone vanished in my thread.

I did 4 freebies today, a lot of work for me. By the time I was done, I had to pick another winner from the random number.

`chaa lau
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 03:19 PM

OH YEAH. :'D

LETS PARTAAY. <33
hi everyone!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 03:24 PM

Sakura_Madison:
xD Or perhaps they're all just headed off to work, to school or elsewhere? I know the timezones are seriously different when comparing where i live, Australia, to well...the rest of the world, America mainly xD

And aww...that's so sweet of you! <3 I can see why though, your thread is pretty long o.o

Eureka!:
Hey hey Eureka! Welcome to the party! xD

How are you? And what's going on on your end? ;0