Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 02-19-2008, 02:16 AM

"Nice to meet you Feral. Now what is it you'd like to talk about with me?" She asked, as he came into the scene.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-19-2008, 02:23 AM

"I couldnt help but overhear that you wished to become a dead shinigami. If this is true i can help you along that path my dear. Leave your recruiter and there wont be one who argues against your decision." His voice was becoming somewhat enticing however it was also lined with a tone of agression. He then did a bow and a motion as if tipping an unseen hat while waving his other hand.

"are you willing to take my offer?"

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 02:33 AM

Jane at first froze. She couldn't believe what was going on but had no other choice to her but to accept it. "You'll make me a dead shinigami, eh?" she muttered under her breath. "Alright then!" She boomed.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-19-2008, 02:39 AM

"i can help you along the pains when it is time for your death. I can however instruct you in the ways of the dead shinigami. Our very nature and why we exist. Something no recruiter could accurately tell you. for only dead shinigami can truly understand another dead shinigami." as he said this he smiled and placed his arm around her. "if youll follow me this way my dear, then we can begin your instruction."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 02:45 AM

"All I really know about you people is that your powers represent your names and that, for most of you, your very being is different from when your alive," She began "But I want to know more!" She then gave off a devilish smile. "Shall we then?"

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 02:55 AM

" And that is all we generally be let known. and yes my dear we shall."

He then held out his hand to her waiting for her to take it. As he did so he stepped more into her view. His clothes were that of a gentleman however there seemed to be something amiss about them

((OOC: wahoo.. oh yeah well need to rp a reason as to why im not always instructing you. this way you can easily rp while im away during regular week. so any ideas you come up ))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 03:00 AM

She then said nothing. What was there to say! She was about to have her goal reached as placed her hand within his.

((hmmm...reason...reason....uh.....how about you just say you have other matters to attend to! If anyone asks about it just tell them to mind their own buisness... IDK! That's the first one I thought of....sorry if it's not good enough...))

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 03:05 AM

(( works for me.. plus it adss a bit more mystery to him wahoo))

"first off there are somethings im going to need to know. Does anybody else live with you? Parents.. friends? If not i have a new place for you to live so as your recruiter will have a harder time tracking you. If you do.. you'll need to settle your leaving them first." He then began walking down the alley bringing her with him.

"oh.. i may wander away from you at times. This is simply due to the fact i have other matters to attend to. I trust you can take care of yourself if the need arises?"

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 03:09 AM

"Of course I can care for myself. Also, the family issue, not a problem. My parents died three years ago and I haven't seen my brother since then. I do have one friend but she won't worry. Trust me"

((good! I'm happy that works out for you!))

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 03:19 AM

"excellent. Now first off becoming a dead shinigami is a long process that once started wont be stopped. Youll experience much pain and your mind may bring your fears out during this process."

He the stopped looking up at at tall Hotel. "Ahh here we are." he then reached into his pocket and puleed out a room key.
"5th floor suite 507. that will be your new room. Take care.. i have pressing matter at the moment."

He then took off at a startling spped away from the hotel.

((srry i need to go for now. not sure if ill be back on so left you an opening just in case))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 03:34 AM

((It's okay!))

Jane watched as he ran away and then looked around her room. Everything was going fast, not too fast that she was frightened, but fast enough just to give her a slight chill down her spine. "Home sweet home!" she announced as she shut the door behind her. "I guess I should get comfortable," she told herself as she walked into the bathroom, stripped down naked, and walked into the shower.

Within the shower she had her own time to think. I guess Im ready for a new life ahead of me. I'm not really afraid of anything in particular. I would be torn up inside if I found out that something terrible happened to Peter, or Crow, or even Aeryn. She paused a moment as she sat within the shower. I can handle it. I have to!

Xera Oni
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 07:51 AM

She was bored at the moment, but then again she often found herself bored out of her mind, even after all this time she still had a lot of trouble telling the dead people from the living ones, earlier today she had gotten into a fight with a living person asking them why they were dead and had made herself look like a total fool, but what was in the past was in the past and as she shrugged her shoulders and stood up from her solitary place in the park she looked around and as always found herself alone.
"Solitude...its preferred."
She said to herself as she ran her fingers through her long brown hair and dusted herself off. Everything would be so much easier if she just got a little instruction from time to time, but who was she kidding, she was never gonna be that lucky, and so she started to walk around aimlessly, walking up a street, then down a few blocks, just going where her feet decided to go.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM

Aeryn sighed, opening the doors to her rented apartment. "Ah man, not even a drunk to fight. All I could do is jump off of rails and do tricking...which seemed to have made the cops chase after me." She walked to the bathroom and changed into a pair of pajamas. As she came out she decided to reflect on the past day's events. I suppose today was like any other say, 'cept for that thought about becoming a dead shinigami. Would she really? I mean Jane seemed like she was set on at least trying, but.. Aeryn sighed and slammed onto her pillow covered bed."If she did, would she even bother telling us?" Aeryn shook off the thought, thinking that it would just deter her from sleep. Unfortunately, she couldn't sleep either way.

"If only shinigami didn't need sleep." She muttered this and went out to the balcony of her apartment. Hmm, this is about X amount of feet from the ground...X amount of feet. How much is that? Aeryn stepped over the railing, careful to look straight, not down. "Holy Cow, this is high.." She began to feel dizzy and almost fell off when there was a breeze. "Woah! Ack, dang it." Her grip slackened and she almost let go, but held onto the floor of the balcony. Ugh, this is certainly a good situtation, hanging from my balcony in my PJ's. Jeez, and these PJ's are giving me a draft too. Aeryn swung her legs to get on the other side of the floor and sprang back onto the railing. "Lady luck, wow that's totally unfitting."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-19-2008, 05:50 PM

Lumiru looked at the girl, "Control over weather huh? Interesting..." Lumiru said with a smile.

((I'm only here for a little while I'll come back later.))

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 06:00 PM

Takeo looked up as a strange movement caught the corner of his eye. Noticing a girl hanging from the balconey, a smile almost crossed his face at the thought of being able to help her before vanishing as she managed to save herself. "Are you okay?" He called up to the girl as she steadied herself on the railing.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-19-2008, 08:25 PM

Aeryn turned her head to see a shinigami looking up at her. She gave a sheepish grin and scratched the back of her head. "Yeah, I'm just fine. I just had a bit of acrophobia, back there." Man, I wonder if anyone else saw that stunt. Her eyes darted a bit, but he seemed to be the only one who noticed. "So, what's your name?"

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 08:40 PM

Takeo jumped up almost lazily onto the fence next to him before jumping again onto the nearby tree and finally onto the edge of her balcony, his hands gripping the railing so he wouldnt slip backwards and fall off. "Sorry, I like to avoid needless yelling." Takeo said pushing his glasses up slightly so he could get a better look at her face before taking them off and slipping them back into his pocket. "Takeo at your service." He said with a slight nod towards her since his position made it impossible to bow. "And you are?"

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 08:56 PM

Jane then left the shower and walked out of the bathroom with only a towel protecting her privacy. Over at a small dresser she found an outfit, just her size, of a black bodice and a black mini skirt with frills along with tall leather boots that strapped five times on the side. "Wow! I look fab!" she told herself as she gazed apon herself in the outfit within a tall standing mirror. "I guess I should get going on looking around the area if Im going to stay here from now on," She then reached for her sythe, then stopped. No...should I? Do I need my sythe at all today? I'm not going to become an average shinigami anymore. I can't bring this with me. I don't want anyone to know that I'm supposed to be a shinigami! Then, outside, walking around, she gazed at her surroundings, hoping to see something to enlighten that day even more.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-19-2008, 09:13 PM

Aeryn grinned when he jumped onto the balcony easily. Looks like Mr. Takeo has some ninja skillz "Nice to meet you Takeo, I'm Aeryn." She smiled, it was fun meeting new people. I wonder where he was, I haven't seen him in that many people like him area before. Then again, I don't see a lot people in Japan tricking. "So, you have a story here in Japan?"

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 09:20 PM

Jane then noticed something. A male with short, brown hair and no iris. A dead shinigmi. "huh..." She then went and hid out of his sight so she could study him more. A dead shinigami... lets see... what could I learn from you?

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 09:47 PM

"Aeryn?" Takeo repeated with a slight smile in the hopes of breaking the ice. "My story would be I lived, I died, and now I help where I can." He said with a shake of his head. "Really thats the extent of it. Nothing I did has been noteworthy." Takeo added running his one free hand through his hair with a sigh. "And you? Ever invented something that made life easier for hundreds of people? Or threw yourself in front of a bullet for your love?" He said with a laugh.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-19-2008, 09:53 PM

Aeryn laughed and shook her head. "Nah, nothing like that. It's more like I lived, defied death and repeat. That is until I ate too much stone and finally died, so to speak. I suppose I entertained a bunch of people, but that might make them want to try stuff like that at home. Now I just live the rest of my days hunting zombie-gami, trying out more tricks, and killing time." Lived, then died what an exciting way to describe your life. Well at least he seems happy being a shinigami.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2008, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rion Nagase
Lumiru looked at the girl, "Control over weather huh? Interesting..." Lumiru said with a smile.

((I'm only here for a little while I'll come back later.))

Storm nodded. "Tokyo will never see anotehr sunny day as long as I live... Well, as lond as I'm a dead shinigami I mean..." she said momentarily foregtting she was no longer alive.

((That's okay.

See you soon!))

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 10:16 PM

Zombie-gami? "Well as long as you made people happy, thats all that should matter right?" Takeo asked edging to the right along the balcony back towards the tree. "Now how about we go find some of those, what did you call them, Zombie-gami?" He asked with another laugh as he looked back at her.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-19-2008, 10:25 PM

Aeryn smiled. Well, he's right, I gave people some fun from the life of being a mother/father/child of a work all the time family or something like that. She walked, following Takeo's lead. "Yeah, let's go do that! Zombie-gami's just another name for those dead shinigami, I mean we can't really call them dead if they're still moving." She laughed with Takeo and met his gaze.