letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 03:13 AM

Many people would think four vampires searching for two items would eventually become spiteful, and well mean. But not these four. They are searching or the Philosophers Stone and the Golden Fleece. Both able to grant any wish except for human resurrection. Which is what the four is attempting. A long lost friend has been dead because of blood thirsty hunters, but after years of study they decided to look for them to hopefully make there friend once more alive.

Name: Lacie Ann Gerfen
Real Age: 117
Best Friend: Jude Serpeski
Picture: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...JoA0DXylIYAkvw
Bio: At the age of 17 Lacie had been walking down a dark alleyway, being the adventurous girl she had been. She had came from a small town in Germany and was new to America. But soon she realized she was being followed. She turned around to late to find out she was being attacked. She soon woke up having a strange thirst towards something she didn't realize. Then after research she soon found out she was a Vampire.

Name: Jude Serpeski
Real Age: 138
Best Friend: Lacie Ann Gerfen
Picture: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...04wXOixlqgRJdy
Bio: While walking home from work one day, Jude had taken the short way home through the woods. He had note of a pursuer but didn't mind, until he was on the ground. He soon woke up after that and ran home. He soon killed his family for his massive want of blood. He eventually ran away and met Lacie an learned to control himself.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 03:56 AM

Name: Yukina Utada
Age18
Real age: 58
Best Friend: Kito Usamaki
Bio: She is still a young vampire ,only have been turned into one 40 years ago, by a crazed vampire who had bitten her, and had left her to di, but did not relize he had turned her into a vampire. She had met up with Kito on a cold winteres night,when she was wondering the streets,holding in her blood lust. He took her in and taught her much about the vampire ways. Every now and then , she goes by her old home, waching her famuily, who think she had disapeared long ago. She is sadened that in just a month they had seemed to forget all about her,and act like she never exsisted. She ofte dreams about being human agian and to fall in love.

Aperance:

Name: Kito Usamaki
Real Age:200
Best Friend :Yukina Utada
Bio: He was once royal blood. But one night while going on a patrol oh his fathers kingdom, he was savagely attacked by a vampire, and became one. He , in fear of his family's rejection, flead his home land,never returning to it. He had become cold and distant for a long time, until meeting up with two other vampires(your cjaracters XD). And traveled along with them. One night he went off on his own,senceing something wrong. He found Yukina and took her in. He wishes to see her happy,since she had become his best friend. He has never seen her smile, and has set out to reunite with his two friends ,Jude and Lacie, and intiiduce Yukina to them.
Aperance:

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 03:10 PM

( I guess I can start ^.^ )

Lacie walked down the hallway of the home her an Jude had found. She didn't really like it but it was her only chance for surviving this harsh and cruel world. Lacie headed for the study room and had left te door open. She faced the wall with a book in hand and began to read it quite slow. This was her favorite book when she had been little and it always would be. She ha wondered where Kito and Yukina had gone but then just shrugged the memory off.

Jude had just woken up and was headed for the small family room they had. He sat down and ruffle his hair. He began to think about many things. Like "Why had they chosen me an not the paper boy?" and "I was such a fool to believe that going through the woods would help." He heard somebody walking down the hall and automatically knew it was Lacie headed for the study. He wished he was as smart as her but knew that he was to lazy to even try at this point.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 03:26 PM

Kito walked down the stret,looking down at a scrap peace of paper with a house adress on it.Looking back he sighed seeing Yukina walking way behind him. "Come on Yukia, we need to find the place before sun up you know?",he said stopping."I know your nervous to meet them, but trust me Yukina , theree really nice, ive told them about you,I still havnt quite explained to them why i disapeared for a bit ... but I will"

Yukina sighed."right",she muttered softly."but , how do you know your friends will like me? how do you know thwy won't hate me, or not trust me, im younger then the three of you.... i havnt been a vampire for that long"

Kito smiled."because i just know",he said as they walked along then stoped outside a house."this si it,he said with a grin."come on",he said going to the door and knocked

Yukina stood just behind him, looking around.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 03:32 PM

Lacie heard the door and got up, the book in hands, and walked to te door seeing Jude following. Lacie opened the door.
"Hey!"
She hugged Kito. Then looking at th other girl she smiled at her.
"Is this the youngster you told us about?"
She look to Kito then to Yukina.
"Hi, I'm Lacie and this creep behind me is Jude."

Jude smiled at his old friend then looked o the girl.
"Hey."
He said this as if meeting her was nothing.
"The name is Jude. And what is your name?"
He was actually on the inside very excited to have two other people than Lacie.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 03:37 PM

Kito gave a smile. "Hey!",he said hugging Lacie a hug back. Then looked back to Ykina."yep this is her!",he said happily.Then looked to Jude giving him a smile."its been a while"

Yukina jump slighty when Kito and Jude spoke to her."oh,uh hello, its nice to meet te both of you",she said shyly."Kito's told me all about you",she said calmly.

Kaito smiled."so may we come in"

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 03:48 PM

Lacie nodded.
"You really think I would make you stand out here until the sun came up? We, duh you can come in!"
She looked over at the girl.
"If your hungry there's food in the fridge. If Jude ate it all I'm sure he'll replace it all."
She looked at Jude then back to the two.

Jude shook his head.
"You don't have to be shy around us. We're actually kinda open with each other."
He rubbed Lacies head and smiled.
"Me? Eat all the food? That was last week."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 03:54 PM

Kito laughed and stepped inside."come on Yukina",he said calmly."you heard Jude,there is no need to be shy around them",he said slipping out of shoes.

Yukina looked around before coming inside,also taking off her shoes.

Kito smiled to them."wow Jude, you found a nice place!",he said with a grin.

Yukina looked around."yes, it's a very nice house"

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 04:03 PM

Jude nodded and smiled proudly.
"This place was foreclosure or something and nobody took it so me and Lacie fixed it up."
He ran upstairs quickly and grabbe shirt. Jude threw it on while walking down the stairs. Looking at Lacie and book in her hands, he gestured towards the book.
"You still reading that?"

Lacie looked up at Jude and stuck her tounge out.
"Yes. Yes I am."
She looked at Yukina.
"Just pick any room theres like twenty here. Even one under the stair case. I'm just afraid to look in there. Rumors are spreading across the town that there's a dead body in there."
She shivered lightly.
"If you need anything I'll be in the study."
She nodded and headed back to the study. She sat on the floor facing the wall once more and began reading.

Jude watched er leave then looked at the others.
"Yea, she spends most of her time there. Her family used to like to read a lot."
He shrugged an sat at the end of the staircase.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 04:12 PM

Yukina glanced at the book that Lacie was reading. She then nodded."okay, thank you Lacie",she said and watched her head to the study. She cringed slightly as Jude menchoned family. She frowned some."I'm going to go pick a room",she said running up stairs.

Kito frowned watching her run up stairs then sat beside Jude."so how have things been? it's been a while",he said grinning.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 04:16 PM

Jude shrugged.
"Okay I guess. Since you left Lacie kinda kept to herself. She really depended on you I guess."
He ruffled his hair.
"But other than that it's been good."
He smiled lightly, feeling his mood change quickly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 04:21 PM

Kito sighed."i am sorry i left without telling you,but i could sence something strange a few towns over . When i went to it, I found Yukina....",he said frowning."the vampire that bit her had intened for her to be dead,but, he must have been a young vampire, instead he made her a vampire. When I came a-pon her, she was on that verge of insanity ,a major blood lust. I'm glad i found her and not some hunter",he said leaning back. He then looked to Jude."well you seem happier all of a suden,whats up?",he asked grinning.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 04:26 PM

He shrugged.
"I finally won't have to deal with Lacie and her moodiness!"
He sighed softly.
"She likes to talk a lot."
He shrugged.

Lacie walked out.
"I'm not that moody."
She looked down lightly then looked back up.
"Ok so maybe I am."
She shrugged not caring and went upstairs to her room leaving the book at the bottom of the stairs.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 04:31 PM

Kaito laughed , then watched her go."so what should we do now",he said with a grin.

Yukina sighed . She had picked her room,and was now sitting at the window seal looking out at the night sky.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 06:04 PM

Lacie had heard the girls sigh and knocked on the door.
"May I come in?"
She waited for an answer.

Jude grinned.
"Wanna help me catch a deer or something? I kinda ate everything already....."
He trailed off hoping that Laie hadn't heard him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 06:21 PM

Yukina jumped and looked to the door."sure, come on it",she said calmly.

Kito grined."sure! that sounds fun!"

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 06:46 PM

Lacie open the door.
"Hi, um don't mind Jude. He isn't te brightest star in the sky."
She shrugged.
"And by the way I'm Lacie. And your name is Yukina right?"
She smiled lightly towards the girl.

Jude smiled.
"Better hurry though. The sun rises in about two hours."
He stood up and walked over to the door.
"Person with less deer than the other has to let Lacie talk to them about her problems."
He grinne mischeviously.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 06:51 PM

Kito gave a smirk."deal , your on",he said running out the door.

Yukina nodded."yes,thats me",she said smileing very slightly."and i know who you are ,Kito talk about you a-lot",she said grinning.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 06:57 PM

Lacie blushed lightly. Then she let it fade quickly.
"Well don't worry about feeling young here. I look younger when it comes to height and my age that I go by. And although Jude will eventually make fun of you for being young, you can just tell him you'll make him read."
She smirked and leaned in the doorway.

Jude watched him run.
"No fair! You get a head start!"
He ran after him, staying somewhat close behind him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 07:01 PM

Kito smirked." all is fair in war!",he said happily as they rna along.

Yukina blinked."good to know, you van come in fully you know",she said calmly."sit where you like and such"

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 07:08 PM

"Whatever!"
Jude yelled this as he entered the small forest, looking for some type of deer. He quickly spotted three deer and pounced. He grabbed them and threw them in a pile.
"I got three so far!"
He yelled this threw the forest not knowing where his friend was. He began looking again.

Lacie walked in and sat in one of the chairs.
"So how was the trip here?"
She smiled lightly, sensing the awkwardness in the room.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 07:15 PM

Yukina looked to her."long and uneventfull ... Kito kept talking about you most of the time, and some times Jude ... I guess he was trying to make me confertable with meeting the two of you"

Kito bit his lip."i have two!,"he called as he ran around.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 07:25 PM

"Ten more minutes then we can count them!"
Jude caught about three more and a rabbit. then dragging what he caught behind him. He waited for Kito.
"You're slower than when we first met."

Lacie nodded.
"When I first met Kito and Jude it was hard for me to cope but you know you'll eventually come to love us."
She blinked slightly.
"But I hope you know you have the freedom here to come and go as you please. I just haven't left because I'm afraid I'll screw something up and end up missing."

( wait I forgot...are we doing romance? ^.^ )

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-20-2011, 07:29 PM

(( yes ^^))

Kaito came out with three deer and a rabit." hey, i've been out of practice",he saiid and frowned."i lost"

Yukina nodded."Kito told me the same thing",she said calmly.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2011, 07:44 PM

Jude stuck his tounge out.
"No excuses. Now you have to talk with Lacie."
He put one foot on a deer and did a heroic pose.
"Time to go home.
He grabbed the animals and began to head home.

Lacie looked at her.
"Good. He can forget a lot of things. Especially when it comes to a home."
She shrugged and stood up.
"Well im gonna go."
She waved good bye as she shut the door. He went back down towards the study. She got on the computer and began to look up how to cook salmon.