Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 10-23-2007, 05:32 AM

Story;
The small town had been deserted for years, no one ventured in and those who did never seemed to make it out. Some time twenty or more years ago, the town was invaded by a family of vampires. The humans were quickly disposed of, either scared from the town or murdered. And that's when the town became known as the Devil's Playground. And for the 5 road trippers, freshly graduated from high school, this town becomes their real life nightmares. As they began their trip, they decided they wanted to see this mysterious town called Devil's Playground. They arrived during the day, when nothing seems out of the ordinary, but as the day progresses into night things begin to turn for the worst. The road trippers decide that it's bet to leave the town while they still can only to find that their car has broken down.They decide the next best thing to do would be to search for some kind of connection, there had to be one person left in this town! But as the begin to search, they find more and more that this town is nothing but the Devil's Playground, the humans become the toys of the family of vampires and have to find a way to fix their car and survive.

Setting;
A small town that has been abandoned for twenty years. The town is located over a thousand miles away from the nearest populated town. There seems to only be a few houses that are occupied in the town, most look ragged and unkempt, some even appear to be falling apart. They aren't old western looking houses, they are the more modern type. Surrounding the town is a small forest, filled with animals of all kinds. Both the town and the forest are dangerous. There is no electricity in this town.

Accepting all characters! Join. NAO. ;x

Last edited by Estrella; 06-16-2008 at 05:13 PM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-23-2007, 05:37 AM

Clarifications/Rules;
-You don't have to be a blood thirsty vampire if you don't want to.
-I don't care if there's romance or not, it can even be vampire/human, human/human, human/tree...
-"No Godmodding" should go without saying.
-You can only turn/kill a character with their permission.
-If you want to be something different, like a monster in the woods (lycan, zombie...) then go ahead and fill out that application.
-Semiliteracy/literacy is a must. I do not want anyone who roleplays like;
+*walks in* What is wrong with you guys?
+I walk in, I look at you. I ask you what is wrong.
-Mark your OOC in "((,[[,{{,}},]],))"
-PM me your profiles to me.
-Five human profiles and 10+ vampires and 10+ other.
-You can use a picture or just a description as your appearance.
-You can be more than one character if you'd like. Although you cannot be two humans or two vampies or two "others."
-Please tell me if there's anything I should add.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-23-2007, 05:38 AM

Profile Skeletons;

Code:
Human
-Username:
-Name:
-Biography:
-Personality:
-Appearance:
Code:
Vampire
-Username:
-Name:
-Biography:
-Personality:
-Appearance:
Code:
Other
-Username:
-Name:
-Race:
-Biography:
-Personaltiy:
-Appearance:

Last edited by Estrella; 06-16-2008 at 05:15 PM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-23-2007, 05:49 AM

Profiles;
Humans
-Username: Estrella
-Name: Danielle Manners (Dani)
-Sex: Female
-Biography: Danielle grew up with her mom. Her father left her and her mother a long time ago. She has two pets but neither of them came with her on the trip. When she was a kid, her mom taught her to not take anything from anyone. She grew up in an apartment for most of her life and only recently has her mom been able to afford a house. She doesn't plan on college because she wants to help her mom out by getting a job. The only reason she agreed to come on this roadtrip with her friends is because Dani's mom told her she had to, she needed time for herself. Dani planned most of the field trip. She hadn't a car of herself so she instead used one of her friends with a car. She'd started to save up the beginning of her junior year along with four of her friends.
-Personality: Danielle has a great sense of humor. She usually turns stressful situations into jokes to help lighten her mood. She loves her friends, the four she decided to take a road trip with. When she gets frustrated, Danielle loses her temper with everyone. She snaps easily and becomes very rude. She likes to be by herself when she's in a bad mood and will usually walk off to be by herself whenever she gets the chance. Even though her appearance of dark clothes and hair would have you think she's a dark person, Danielle is relatively friendly until she's in a bad mood. Danielle laughs at irony more than any other kind of joke. She loves chocolate and Dr Pepper. When she gets nervous she tends to hyperventilate and has to find ways to calm herself down. She loves music and can usually be seen humming a song of some sort or bobbing her head to a beat no one else can hear. Danielle can be very blunt and doesn't take kindly to strangers.
-Appearance: Dani has long black wavy hair that comes around just below her shoulders, she usually has it in a ponytail to keep it out of her face. She usually wears black jeans and combat boots with a sweat, either a hoodie, a turtle neck or just a sweater. She has dark blue eyes (a rare combination) and light tan skin. She's fairly skinny, not boney and is about 5'7". She usually has on simple make-up like eyeliner and mascara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy1
Human
-Username: Stormy1
-Name: Zane Collins
-Sex: Male
-Biography: Ever since his mother died it has just been him and his father. Unfortunately Zane never really spent anytime with his father, as his father worked a lot.
-Personality: very happy and upbeat.
-Appearance: here
Vampires

-Username: Estrella
-Name: Paul (Nine)
-Sex: Male
-Biography: Paul has a thirst for blood that cannot be quenched. He uses the nickname "Nine" when he speaks to humans because he does not see the name Paul as frightening enough. He was turned at the age of 45 by an old school mate he use to practically torture in college. He used to be a carefree, all loving guy until he turned, then all the anger he had kept hidden sprouted and he became violent and perpetually pissed off. He now is only concerned with himself and despises everyone else. He moved to the Devil’s Playground so he could live in seclusion but he soon found out there were other people in the town, and he was mad. Now, he feels even angrier than normal when any sightseers come through.
-Personality: Paul is (obviously) ill-tempered and usually angry. He has no sense of humor and entirely self absorbed. If he didn't need others' company to survive, he'd live in isolation, but since he does he feels he's going to take what he needs from them and then discard them.
-Appearance: His hair has already begun to have a salt-and-pepper color to it. He generally wears knit sweaters and jeans and his appearance is not frightening except for a scar across his cheek he had for years (from a car accident) before being turned. The scar is pale white and hard to see but it stretches from his ear up to his nose. He has bright blue eyes, with long lashes.

Other
Quote:
-Username: Edana Little Flame
-Name: Mateus Moura
-Race: Lycan: Wolf
-Sex: male
-Biography: on his sixteenth birthday his father took him out on a 'hunting' expedition with him. It was on this hunt in a small town that mateus's father was killed when the towns people attacked them. the rival packs leader had tipped off the towns people and they had plained an attack on them. Mateus unaware of his dark magic powers and scared and angered by the sudden attack unleashed a wave that killed all around him including the rest of his pack. scared of what had just happened mateus ran back home covered in the blood of his comrades and foes. At reaching his house his mother grabbed him and asked what had happened. mateus explained the details to her. when she heard she looked at him with disgust in her eyes, she then walked into the next room and came out holding a crystal, she turned to him and chanted something into his ear he could not understand. mateus body then went limp and he could not feel himself although he sensed he was still alive. his mother looked at him and then told him "I hold your life in this crystal if it is taken from you then that person will control you." mateus was stunned what did his mom plain to do? she then continued with tears streaking her face. "If that person destroys it you will die!" she raised it toward the fire. "I love you my son...but to have killed your own father?" she was sobbing now. "no mother, it was not my fault" mateus found his voice. she lowered it toward the flames. "it is inexcusable!" she cried. "I loved him so much and you murdered him." mateus could feel the flames licking his skin though he sat in a chair across the room. he screamed, then blacked out. When he awoke he stud in front of what use to be his house, which was now only burning embers, he had a crystal in his hand which held his life force. he was covered in ash and blood.
-Personaltiy: A bit on the shy side, but easy to get along with. Easily angered when agitated. can come off as rude when he first meets someone.
-Appearance:Human Form Wolf Form Lycan Form
Quote:
-User name:Master Wild Mage
-Name:Amaterasu Tera is just fine for those she likes.
-Race:Werewolf/shifter (3 forms: human, wolf, and anthro-wolf)
-Sex:Female
-Biography:When Tera was young there were very few pups in the pack and she managed to get close to only one. She then had to leave her best friend, Raven, when theirs fathers had fought to decide pack leader. Tera's father came out on the bottom and they left in shame to find another home. To remember her childhood friend she wears a feather that matches Raven's coat in wolf form. On their path to finding a new home her father became rather insane with the thoughts of his loss. He took out his rage on her resulting in the scar that runs from her left cheek to just above her collar bone. After the attack She knew there was no way that she could be safe where she was and then struck out on her own. After wandering alone for a while she found herself in Devil's playground.
-Personality:Tera is the kind of girl that would much rather live in the fantasy that she has created in her mind than the reality that seems to never want to go right around her. Bad luck seems to follow her wherever she goes and though she tries her hardest to keep a bright outlook for the horizon but she is often pessimistic. When she dislikes something/one she always tries to be nice but often every word from her mouth is dripping with sarcasm. When hurt she will always hold things in. Whether emotionally of physically she will show only what leaks through the wall she forms around herself in those situations.
-Appearance:x
Quote:
-Username: Epona250
-Name: Lyra De'Core
-Race: Demon
-Sex: Female
-Biography: Lyra was born from a jackal in the forest and had grown up there throughout her short life. She ventures out of the forest only to eat or 'play' with a newcomer in the nearby town.
-Personality: She doesn't gett along too well with the vampires, as she sees them as below her, but she sometimes takes liking to werewolves. She doesn't like humans and uses her trickery and mind games on them constantly. She is thought to be insane by those who meet her, but it's only natural that demon's have two conscience.
-Appearance: x

Last edited by Estrella; 06-19-2008 at 12:31 AM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-23-2007, 08:39 AM

((I'll go ahead and start off.))

Dani stood looking inside the hood of the car, her pony tail lifting slightly in the breeze. She had no idea what was wrong. Her and her four friends had just pulled into town, the one everyone called the Devil's Playground. It was out of curiosity that she had planned this trip, wanting to see why this town was really abandoned. Some people said the towns folk were frightened off, Dani had her money on the town going bankrupt. Such a small town couldn't survive for long. Dani stared at the engine some more, wondering what could have gone wrong. "Welp, I have no idea," she said "I bet the squirell the we ran over the other day has decided to get his revenge." She laughed and walked away from the engine. She pulled down the sleeves of her sweater, which she had originally rolled up so she could pretend to help fix the car. Dani sat down in the passenger seat, with her feet out the side of car, looking around to each of her friends.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-23-2007, 04:20 PM

"Great. I told you this was a bad idea."

Her dark hair flounced on it's way down her shoulders, as bangle climbed out of the car, bells tinkling and her tambourine joining in the music. She walked around hte car in cicles for a few minutes with her noisemakers busy all the time.

"This place. It's haunted! You know what they say! Curiousity or no, I shouldn't have let you convinve me to go lummeting into the jaws of a horrible death. The Devil's Playground! Does that mean nothing to you?"

Her belief in hte supernatural was as strong as ever, and while the ghost of a squirrel could be causing this, Bangle knew she wouldn't get quite the same eerie bad feeling as she was getting from this.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-23-2007, 05:59 PM

Danielle laughed as she watched Bangle circling the car. Dani wasn't as a believer like Bangle and always thought her rants were a bit of an overreaction, but she loved her friend none the less.
"Come on, it'll be fine. I'm sure the town can't be entirely abandoned," she said, "I bet we can find a motel and I'll call the tow company," she finished as she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"Damn," she said, "No service." This didn't surprise Dani the least bit, this town was so remote. But she figured there had to be at least some hermit who still lives here, somewhere. She shook her head, her ponytail bouncing slightly with the motion and stood up from her seat, putting the phone back in her pocket. She stretched a little and walked back over to the hood of the car.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-23-2007, 07:45 PM

With crossed arms, Rosetta leaned against an ancient oak tree as she watched her friends talk. A sigh escaped from her lips as she looked over the broken down car, then over the seemingly abandoned town. She knew the trip was a bad idea. She would have much rather stayed home with her mom and siblings, but at the same time was glad to be there as assistance to her friends if need be. A cool breeze passed by that rustled her hair, causing a few long strands to fall across her face.

"Whose idea was it again to come to an abandon town countless of miles away from any other civilization?" she murmured while braiding the loose strands of hair.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-23-2007, 08:38 PM

Danielle looked over at Rosetta, "It was mine, I thought it'd be fun. I mean, you can't seriously believe there's no one in this town, can you?" She asked as she watched her friend and peered into the hood of the car some more. As if my continuously staring at it will fix it, she scolded herself in her head. She turned away and leaned against the car, staring out into the town. It did look abandoned, but she didn't believe that there was no one in this town. Dani turned a little and looked out into the woods, the sunlight shown brightly off the leaves of the trees and she sighed a little. She used to like to imagine she'd live in the woods, it was secret fantasy of hers. Now that she was a bit older, she didn't feel the same.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-23-2007, 08:55 PM

"Oh no...no. I mean, just look at this place. It's just brimming with life," she said over-enthusiastically while putting out her right arm and moving it widely from her left side back to her right, as if presenting something to happen at any moment. When nothing (obviously) happened, Rosetta lowered her arm and let out a low whistle, making it sound as if an eerie wind was passing by.

"On the upside, we won't have any trouble finding some place to sleep tonight. It looks like there's more than enough room for us."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 11:16 PM

Bangle still didn't look too pleased. She hurried ahead of Dani.

"I don't think this is a good idea. This place...it has been abandoned for a long time. There probably isn't any electricty here anyway."

She stopped and turned around to look at the empty town. "It might not be entirely abandoned, Dani... but...there was worse things that could be hiding."

Superstitous child that she was, Dani fully beleived that some creautres had moved in. At the very least, ghosts of the residents HAD to be there! She still made noise with every movement. But what Rosetta said...Bangle visibly flinched.

"Rosetta. You can't seriously be thinking of SLEEPING in there?"

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-24-2007, 01:17 AM

"Well where else are we gonna sleep, Bangle?" she questioned while walking over to them. "Do you think all three of us should sleep in this death-trap?" she added, indicating the car as she lightly kicked the tires. "Town would be the most logical place to stay. I'm sure whoever or whatever lives here won't mind if a few stranded kids stay for the night."

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-24-2007, 02:11 AM

Dani jumped a little when Bangle was suddenly in front of her. She laughed a little and placed a hand on her shoulder "It's going to be okay, this town is probably just full of hermits and crazy folk. I don't think it's haunted." She then turned to Rosetta and said "I'm sure there's a motel somewhere here," she said, "It's not like the people could survive without some sort of income. The world runs on money, you know." She finished as she debated whether or not to close the hood and decided not to. Maybe it just overheated, she thought, using the very small knowledge of cars. She walked back to the passenger seat and sat back down, putting her face in her hands and pondering what to do next.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-24-2007, 02:16 AM

"Hermits and crazy folk," she repeated after Dani. "That's sure to calm her nerves...."
Sighing, she leaned against the car door, her eyes scanning the ground below her feet. "So...you guys wanna wait here while I go check things out, or do we all want to go together," she asked the others, not taking her eyes off the ground.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 03:44 AM

Bangle was adamant. "Hermits and crazy folk I can live with! It's the supernatural I'm worried about..." They weren't listening. Rumours, shmumors! But they were true! They had to be! She just couldn't dismiss the signs... though what signs were there?

Didn't think it was haunted... Well, Bangle was relatively SURE it was! However, Rosetta seemed determined to go check it out, and Dani as well. She couldn't let them go alone!

A sigh escaped her and she closed her eyes. "Fine...but I think we'd still be better off trying to sleep in the car!"

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-24-2007, 06:39 PM

"Oh come on, Bangle, there isn't enough room for five of us to sit in the car, let alone sleep in the car. Unless you'd like us to sleep on top of each other," she joked and checked her phone again for service. I'll keep an eye out for service as we walk, she thought and kept her phone in her hand. Rubbing her eyes slightly, Dani began to head into the town. She walked slowly and studied the old houses and the woods. She was thinking about exploring there later, she thought that she could take some pictures.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 08:09 PM

She wrinkled her nose in distaste. Oh this just couldn't end well! She objected, but only in her mind. She didn't seem happy, but she moved forward anyway. She couldn't let them go alone. Espeically if there were any odd creatures about.

She thought about hteir arguments...maybe, maybe it was jsut rumors... but... why call it the Devil's playground if there was a plainer reason for the abandonment

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-26-2007, 09:06 PM

Dani studied her surroundings as she walks. She noticed that some of the houses were structurely fine and other were a bit messy. Most of the yards were forests themselves. She felt that Bangle was becoming exasperated.

"It's okay," she said "I'm sure the name was just started by a silly rumor. Some mom made up a story about this town because her kids wanted to hear a scary story." She finished.

"And you know how stories go..." she trailed off letting that thought hang in the air. She checked her phone again and decided there probably wasn't a tower anywhere near by. She thought that the motel will probably have a phone and continued walking, still studying her surrounding.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-26-2007, 10:09 PM

Rosetta followed her friends while holding her hands behind her back. The ribbons on her outfit swayed with a gently passing breeze. Her eyes wandered from side to side as she took in the scenery as well.

"It seems pretty peaceful to me. If the weather stays nice, this might actually turn out to be a pretty good getaway," she commented optimistically.

Susheh
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Susheh Send a message via Yahoo to Susheh

Old 10-29-2007, 04:54 AM

Suki sat in the back of the bar behind the kitchen, where she spent most of her days. She heard some noise outside..."ughhh...those vampires are probably at it again... She thought to her self a little annoyed. She sighed and got up to go into the kitchen to get a drink.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-29-2007, 06:26 AM

Dani smiled at Rosetta, "We could go tanning," she joked, knowing that was the last thing they'd be doing. As they began to enter the middle of the town, she slowed down a little to look around herself. She saw some houses and also some buildings. Looking at the signs above she said outloud "I wonder if one will say 'Ye Olde Pub'," she joked and stopped to look at each sign closer. She was hoping for any sort of hotel -- or maybe even a bed and breakfast.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 10-29-2007, 07:20 PM

Zane sat up whiping the sleep from his eyes, he'd been sleeping and woken up when his I-pod stopped. He looked down at it to see a black screen dead...crap. He sighed and looked around, the girls were no where to be seen. He opend the car door and got out, streching like a cat. Car must be dead or something. Best go find the girls He tosed his I-Pod under the seat and began walking towards town. "This place is seriously creep.." He mutterd to himself.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 10-29-2007, 07:32 PM

"You know suki," Storm said walking into the room. "Your going to developed a bad habit if you keep drinking like this." She walked over to a table and sat down swinging her feet on the table and leaning back in her chair. "We dont need another crazy Vampire..." she muttered with a sign.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-29-2007, 07:40 PM

Danielle peered at her surroundings a bit longer. She noticed stores that were in every town. There was a barber's shop, a grocery store, a small book store. Dani's eyes stopped at last store. "Hey, ladies," she said, trying to get her friends' attention "Do you mind if we pop in here for a minute?" She asked, she had bought souveniers from every stop they made and she thought it'd be awesome to buy some books. She turned towards that direction and waited to see if her friends would follow.

Susheh
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Susheh Send a message via Yahoo to Susheh

Old 10-30-2007, 11:33 PM

Suki with her back turned to storm was getting a glass and a red drink in a bottle from the cabinet. "Its not my fault now...If I don't drink it I would probably go beserk and attack someone...I hate blood." She said pouring some into the glass. "and at least this isn't alcohol or anything so i'll be fine, besides this place is waaaay to old...bleh..." She continued.