finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-25-2014, 03:17 AM

((If your waiting for me don't I have nothing to add plus I can't post that much so it's better if I quite.))

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 01-20-2015, 08:31 PM

The three beings remained silent. They didn't know what to say to the small group on the boat. True, they had boarded the young man's boat, but they really did it out of curiosity. Listening to what he and the dragon male had to say, Nighmara and Evangelina mentally agreed with the human male, the humans had to learn, but using violence wasn't way to do it. Violence only created more violence. The two sisters looked at each other, nodded to each other, mentally they knew were they were thinking and didn't want to interfere with their talk. Bella, on the other hand, just listened to the boys as she remained in the shadows, her white smile sticking out and now, two white slits observing the young beings.

Hollow opened the door of her carriage using her foot, she then stood up and walked outside to see the sun shinning brightly and the clouds floated over. A smile spread on her face as bright red eyes looked at the area around her. The water looked refreshing and the boat sailing through the water without a problem. The thick straightjacket strained against Hollow's torso as she leaned over towards the edge of the boat. Her braided hair dangled at her sides of her head, humming softly as she looked ahead towards the boats at her left and right, even the water that was ahead of her. She blinked lightly, looking towards the people in it, the wolf creature who was pulling the carriage for her nuzzled its mistress lightly. Hollow giggled softly as she nuzzled her head against his, closing her eyes lightly smiling happily as she felt the white fur. "I'm sorry that you have to come with me this far. It's only to make sure that I don't go too crazy. You'll be able to go back home with mother and father." She stated with a hint of insanity in her voice, however, she was trying her best to not lose herself...so far, she was doing a good job.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-28-2015, 02:38 AM

Filius was about to respond, when they came to end of the cavern. Filius stood, and stared at the Massive school before them, his eyes widening by the magnificent sight. "This.....this is our school?"he asked, to no-one in particular. He couldn't believe he managed to get accepted here. These next 6 years would be the highlight of his life, he just knew it. He wondered about the teachers he would have, the friends he would make, and the people he would meet. He was on cloud nine, just staring at the place. "Nothing humanity can do, can accomplish something like this...."he said.

"Not crazy, but I believe you hope for too much. "He said, smiling to himself. "Alright, I'll arrange it if I can. Before that, I'll need you to go to the entrance of the school. Not just to greet the students, but- "he placed a letter on the table. "I just received word that one of the Arcane Warriors, the Blood Empress herself, will be joining our faculty as our Destruction school Teacher. "He said. "Would you mind bringing her here?"he said.

Any of the Students in the raft that would bother to look, would notice a woman, standing above the entrance. Her blue hair was lighter than Filius, but they would instantly see a distinct resemblance. Anyone that has ever been battle-tested would feel...uneasy around here, as if she smelled of blood. She did not smile, she just stared down at everyone, as if examining them. Was she a teacher here?

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-30-2015, 01:41 AM

Leonora
Leonora bowed out of respect not really sure she wished to be near the Blood Empress. It was nothing against the lady nor any like her. Leonora had a hard time around blood and darker things due to her race. She knew that didn't matter anymore to the others like her. She had sealed her fate the day she chose to stay with her master. The other angels had turned their back on her and no longer saw her as one of them. Even so she was still an angel and didn't rejoice or find joy in darker things. Leonora kept her questions for the master to herself as she rose. "As you wish. " She said simply turning abruptly leaving him quickly. If he wished for her to bring the women to him then she would. He had always been kind to her. Unlike most angels she believed in equality for all people and races. She didn't see herself better than any other person or being here. She had seen many things here, and she knew the master had a plan.

Leonora was amazed with how fast she had arrived at the entrance of the school. She must have really been in deep thought over the current events. She moved with grace as she smiled warmly at each student making sure her eyes met each one. She wanted them to feel welcome. She froze as her eyes locked on the blue haired women who had appeared among them. She gave a simple bow showing her respect for the women. She rose as she looked to each student once again before speaking. "Welcome each of you to our humble school. We look forward to seeing each of your grow over the next few years in knowledge and skill. " She said in a very warm and friendly voice. " Please do come in if you would. I'm sure the other teachers are over joyed to meet you as well." She said meaning it as her eyes landed on the blue haired women once again. "My dear lady if you would please be kind enough to follow me. Your presents is requested my the master here. " She said as she bowed her head again waiting to see if the Lady would follow her.

Ryuu

Ryuu kept quiet as he attention turned to the women that had appeared. He stared at her intensely as he smelt the blood. Most would be uncomfortable around such a smell, however he found it intriguing. He could tell by the women's stance and the fierceness of her eyes she was a warrior. He ignored the blond haired women that appeared to greet them. She was not that interesting just another human. She didn't have the strong smell of blood witch made him growl softly wishing he could hunt. He couldn't really notice anything other than the smell of blood. The smell was intoxicating blinding him to everything but the smell of the blood. He saw no one else nor did he hear or smell anything but the blood. His eyes started to haze over smelling the woman as he was ready to let his animal side take over and relish in the smell of blood. This must be why his family forbid him to go to battle. This was the intoxicating smell they spoke of that drove dragons insane making them forget to think. His parents said that it had drove many of their kind mad and turned them into monsters. He had never believed their stories until now. The smell was to strong to fight.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 02-26-2015, 06:38 AM

Once the boat hit the shore, Evangelina and Nighmara walked off the boat, following the two boys walk up towards the school itself. They two of them apparently got along better than hoped. Bella hovered behind Evangelina, looking around at the students who came along to the school for those of magic and strange appearances. 'Well then, more victims to scare.' She thought to herself, the shadow holding onto the young girl tightly so she didn't get separated. Nighmara looked around, taking in the lovely sights as well as the sight of the school. "Isn't the school beautiful sis?" Evangelina asked with a happy smile on her face, Nighmara looked over towards her older sister and nodded lightly. "It's perfect, do you think mother and father would have wanted us to come here?" She asked with a puzzled look on her face. Evangelina had to think for a moment, remembering their parents was a bit heartbreaking for them since they were dead. A faint sigh escaped the older sister's lips, "I think so, they wouldn't want us to go back to our 'home'." Evangelina said, gently stroking her sister's hair.

Bella shifted her attention towards the girls, arching a brow as she leaned forward. "Hey, pay attention you two. There appears two powerful beings talking." She hissed, glaring towards the two women in front of them. One was very quiet while the other greeted the students. Bella just glared towards the blue haired woman, she didn't like her for some reason, there was something off about her. Taking a few glances, she looked over towards the human male who was decorated in jewelry and towards the woman, 'Hm, I wonder.' She said curiously. She didn't know if they were related or they just happened to look alike. The shadowy being continued hissing, watching the being in the front of the school door silently. Evangelina and Nighmara just looked at the woman, watching her and the one who greeted them, closely.

After a while, the boat finally made it to the shore, the large wolf being sat down on the ground as the carriage itself started moving on its own. Hollow looked out of the window towards the wolf demon and waved to it, "S-See you s-soon." She said with a slightly cracked voice. She wasn't crying, it was just how she always sounded...it was probably due to all the screaming she did as a child from the experimenting, but that isn't the point. The carriage continued creaking towards the door until it came to a halt at the front gate. Looking through the window at the front part of the carriage, Hollow seen some of the students as well as the woman she sensed had a lot of power. A dark growl emanated from her lips, the straightjacket strained against her torso and arms. The stench the holy water gave off was old and dry, something that was from days of keeping the girl from going insane. The only thing that could have her from killing everyone. However, she knew deep down, it wouldn't last, the Holy Water will be losing its effect on her, and when it did, she and her family will have to find another way to calm her and her powers.

"M-May this year have n-no incidents or chaos for me. I need to become st-stronger." She said to herself. Her voice was faint and still a bit cracked, her body relaxed as best it could in the confining cloth to the best of her ability.

Jared and the little bird watched from afar as the bird started to open its wings and fly away. The young male started walking towards the area where the teachers were going to be meeting. He wanted to make sure that he was ready to meet the students as well as see what familiars the students were going to get. A faint chuckle escaped his lips as he reached the area and sat in a chair, closing his eyes as he started thinking about his family, or what was left of his family, his beloved sisters. 'Let the fun begin.' He thought to himself as he summoned small sphere lights and started juggling them in the air.