PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 10:42 PM

RJ looked over to the lady who told her not to get wasted recklessly. "Excuse me, do I know you?" RJ was in no mood to be polite or in a mood to oblige to whatever demands someone wanted of her. Damn it, if she wanted to get wasted recklessly that is what what she's going to do and by golly no one is going to stop her. RJ glared at the woman slightly before turning to the bartender as he returned with her colorful alcoholic drink. It looked so beautiful and delicious! RJ couldn't wait to drink it, so she hurried grabbed the glass and placed it on her lips. Once the lie cool liquid passed her lips and rushed over her tongue, her mind was filled with thoughts of satisfaction. Placing the glass down she looked over to the fellow just on the other side of the lady who spoke to her before. What did he mean this place might get rough soon, she JUST got her drink and now she had to leave. Great. RJ grumbled as she finished her drink and left her payment under the glass, she wasn't even little bit drunk, she needed more drinks. Perhaps her next stop would be the convenience store.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-02-2014, 04:22 PM

Despite Miyuki's harsh facial expression, and the hardness to her blue eyes, her touch was surprisingly gentle. You would expect the female to be rough and a bit more manly, just completely unfeminine in general because of how she acted prior to examining the male's bandages. "You should be far more careful about your wording." she said to him, if she had put more thoughts into his words she might have blushed at him calling her a worth while person. She slowly started to take the bandages off of him, being careful so as not to hurt him even more then she possible already has.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christopher ran a hand through his black hair as he walked into the bar after the group of men that had entered. His cobalt blue eyes looked around before he promptly almost ran into this extremely curled haired, bright blue eyed female whom seemed to be leaving the bar. He gave a sheepish laugh as he rubbed the back of his head with his left hand, which was the arm with the tribal sleeve tattoo. "Ah sorry 'bout that lass." he said to her as he grinned, he spoke in an Irish accent as he looked down at her. He was dressed as you would expect an explore to dress, completely with a back pack that could hold anything in it.

(PrincessKasumi: for you hun lol sorry it is so short)

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-05-2014, 07:29 PM

" People always tell me that. Never was a one for words, my actions seem to speak for me. "he said, his body freezing up. He reached into his trench coat, and pulled out a flask. He downed a bit, then seemed to relax. " It's called 'Everclear'. It's probably the strongest drinkable liquor you can get. Taking off these bandages is like living through that day over and over again, this stuff makes it bearable. "He said, offering her some.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-11-2014, 12:22 AM

Miyuki clenched her jaw a bit more, trying to remain calm and not to spout anything that may offend her guest at the moment, the last thing she needed was to have a reason to arrest someone. "Actions are suppose to speak louder then words but words are the first thing that people notice." she said to him a bit roughly, noticing him stiffen as she took the bandages off of his person. Watching him pull a flask out and drink from it, her nose wrinkled slightly before she shook her head no. "Offering liquor to an alcoholic is the worst thing you can do." she said to him as she pushed the flask away from her face as she finished striping the old bandages away. Easily cleaning his old injuries, pulling an unmarked container from the med-kit, opening it as the smell of medicine and vinegar wafted out of it. She slowly began to put the homemade salve onto him, knowing it has a cooling effect as it was that way on the tip of her fingers.

Andraus

Old 07-12-2014, 02:57 AM

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph that's cold...."He said, trying his best to hold still. "That may be true, Miss, but Sometimes Action is the only thing a person will respond too. "he said. "By the way, I don't even know your name, and your being this kind.......I'm Joseph Vazquez. Military life used to be me, but that ten times pain in my ass Taliban bastard that put me in this state ended that. Took the only thing that mattered to me, more then my marriage. Course, after being home, that didn't last too long...."he said, just as his phone rang. Speak of the Devil, it was his ex-wife. He hung it up, and laid back. "Fucking Idiot.....can't learn to leave me alone.....good thing I didn't have any kids, or I'd be royally screwed. "he said. He then remembered her saying she was an Alcoholic. "Sorry miss, didn't mean to do that, wasn't trying to cause a problem."he said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-12-2014, 01:36 PM

Slowly standing up to his feet after warning both Alison and the other female about leaving the bar for the time being. Shiro had planned to leave the bar without being noticed by the group of men who were ordering their drinks. The problem about this was that as he turned his back towards the group of men who were ordering his drinks, the one thing he had hoped wouldn't happen had just been the one thing that just had to happen. As he began to make his way towards the exit of the bar, it just so happen that the bartender had noticed him begin to leave as he rushed over towards the counter and waved to Shiro. "S-sir! Sir! You forgot your tea!" He called out towards him only to have the group of men who sat there turn to look in Shiro's direction. The several group of men who had been beaten up earlier within the alleyway just so happen to reconginze Shiro's purple hair as their eyes widen up when they had seen him. "Hey! thats him boss! That's the guy who did this to us!" one of the males spoke up as this caused Shiro to immediately come to a sudden halt as he turned his head over his shoulder lightly to see that the big muscular male that had come into the room had stood up from his seat. 'Great...just great.' he thought to himself before immediately rushing to the opposite side of the room, tossing table and chair behind him onto the floor to slow the big man down. However, that didn't seem to stop them from getting across the room at their full speed since the big male's strength was unmatched.

With the commotion going on around the bar, the male behind the counter had began to dial 9-1-1 due to the disturbance going on around the area now. For the time being, it had seemed as the bouncers of the place wouldn't allow Shiro to leave through the main exit since he was making a mess in the bar by tossing one thing after another onto the floor. He didn't have time to deal with a bunch of people right now, and with the big boss guy from the gang here; he wasn't going to be standing a chance with that many other gang members in his way. Quickly scanning the room for another exit while the bartender had called the police for help, it was only going to be a matter of time before this whole place was going to be crawling with police. What a night this was turning out to be. Turning his gaze back towards the group of males coming towards him, Shiro took in a deep breath before watching as how each of the gang members were coming at him at full force.

Luckily enough, he was able to dodge out of the way of many of the punches that came towards him. However, every once in a while he would end up getting punched in the face if not the gut as Shiro grunted in pain with each strike that hit him. With time passing, in a matter of moments nearly each of the more easier gang members were taken out but the bigger boss male was still standing strong and he looked like he had plenty of energy in him. On the other hand, Shiro had a black eye, bruises all over his arm and body and he was completely out of breath. As the large male came forward, the purple haired male was nearly able to dodge a strike to the face that would've probably knocked him out for good but this didn't stop the larger male from grabbing him by the shoulders and tossing him across the room and slamming into the wall. 'Ow...that..r-really hurt..Where are the police..?' he mentally spoke to himself as he struggled to get up to his feet before biting his lip as he glared back towards the large male; making sure to wipe away the blood that came from his lips.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2014, 11:02 PM

Miyuki's mouth twitched up in a slight smile of amusement before snorting slightly, she continued her methodical work of applying the salve to his burn marks, before she started to wrap them up carefully. "It has aloe in it so it is going to be cold. Not only that if it wasn't cold then I would have to through it away." she said to him, she wanted to roll her eyes but she resisted the urge to do so, after all it would have been rude of her. "Then you should be able to asses the person and tell what they are more likely to respond to." she said to him as she tied off the bandage around his hand before starting another one up his arm. "Detective Miyuki Edogawa. You should have asked if i drank before offering it." she said to him a bit bluntly before shrugging her shoulders, it didn't take long for her to finish putting new bandages on him. Using her middle finger to push her glasses back up her nose. "If she is that much of a problem then you should change your number."

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-22-2014, 03:31 AM

Cody Mason gave a sigh and sat up from her couch. It was late and she still hadn't eaten supper. Cody was having another off day and had just finished a rather upsetting phone call from Dr. Mikko. She was going to kill her therapist someday... Or so she told herself after every phone call.

She stood up and looked around her modest apartment. Various knick-nacks lightly lined her shelves. Nothing metallic and nothing shiny. Odd for a girl, but if you looked around, you'd notice there were no mirrors either. The one mirror in the bathroom had a towel over it, and every fixture was either matte coloured or plastic. Nothing gave off a reflection. Cody didn't own a scale, but she had a cupboard of vitamins.

A buzzing alarm sounded off of her phone, and she groaned. When that alarm went off, it was a audible reminder to eat, if she hadn't already. Heading to her fridge, she grabbed a small pre-cut veggie tray. The vegetables didn't excite Cody, but she had to eat. She had to get better, she couldn't let Michael still control her. She was better than that. She had to be better than that.

Andraus

Old 07-25-2014, 01:58 AM

Joseph reached into his wallet, and handed her 50$. Probably didn't want it, or need it, but even he wasn't inconsiderate enough to not be grateful. She deserved to atleast be paid for her selfless action. "Yea, I should've, but I didn't. Now, take this, and thank you. Didn't really expect this sort of kindness from another person."he said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-25-2014, 04:42 PM

After several minutes of battling against the larger males in front of him; the sound of sirens going off was finally heard echoing near the bar as Shiro gave a painful sigh of relief that the police department had finally arrived. As the thugs had also heard the sirens, they had quickly scattered to leave the bar as fast as they could. Even though they wanted to kill Shiro for what he did to the other thugs, they weren't planning on going to prison just yet. Slowly enough, the violet haired male had laid his back against the wall as he coughed up a bit of blood onto his shirt. "Dammit..t-took them long enough.." He whispered silently to himself as he grabbed onto the closest piece of wood that was broken off from one of the chairs and used it to help himself stand back up to his feet. Trying to shake off the pain, he limped his way to the back entrance of the bar; luckily enough, no one had noticed him leave since everyone had either ran out of the bar if not they were hiding somewhere so that they wouldn't get caught into the middle of the battle. Even though Shiro was the victim of the fighting here, he wasn't planning on sticking around to get some talking done and head to a hospital just to have to do paperwork and such later on.

Limping his way down the back alleyway, he made his way slowly towards the forest from the alleyway he was going through. He wasn't really getting to go see the night sky like he wanted to and especially not in the condition he wanted to go see it; but it was better than sitting in some hospital bed and being spoken to with a bunch of doctors around him. In his condition, this had taken him nearly an hour or so to finally make it to the large clearing that he once went to all the time. Seeing that the tree was still there, he gave a half smile and limped his way towards the large tree. With the amount of pain that surged through his body, trying to climb the tree wasn't exactly an option this time; rather he slowly slid his body down to lay his back against the trunk of the tree and stare up into the sky. Steadying his breathing down and leaving the broken piece of wood from the chair next to him, he gave off a painful sigh as he stared towards the sky silently.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-04-2014, 05:33 PM

Miyuki cleaned up the mess, and was soon standing back in the leaving room, drying her hands off. She raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow at him offering her money. "I am not taking your money." she said to him, her voice getting ting with a bit of anger before she turned her back towards him. She checked all the windows to make sure they were closed and locked, picking up her badge, cuffs and police issued gun. It was clear that she was getting ready to leave, but she hadn't said anything about it yet. "I have already told you. I am a detective it is my job to help others. Be it in first aid or arresting them. Could you exit?" she asked him, being as polite as she could, knowing it came off as sickly sweet sounding but not caring either way."It is never to late to change your number."