Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 03-28-2007, 05:05 AM

Heya! Welcome to my request thread. You may have seen me running about,
causing havok in here before, and now I want to stir up a bit more fun.

You see, for years I have been hard at work on three separate novels, each with their own cast
of characters, each with their own quirks and unique temperaments.

Sadly, most of these characters can only be seen fully in my mind's eye, and I would love to
share them with the world.

Please help me to make this dream a reality.
Bring my characters to life in art.

Feel like drawing my OCs? Well, first off, thank you! As I am being a copycat of Kuro
on this thread layout :ninja: I am snagging Kuro-chans form thingy. *tries to look innocent*

Please fill out the form below.
It will give me vital information for deciding if I will commission you or not.

POST THE FORM IN THE THREAD!! No PMs, please.

Do take note though, that I'm quite picky with art. I've been kinda spoiled in the art realm,
so if I reject your offer, please don't be offended! It doesn't mean your art isn't nice, it's just not
the style I'm looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMPLE FORM

Name: Noir Kalenthiel
OC/s of mine you wanna draw: All of them. XD
Gallery URL: http://kalenthiel.deviantart.com/
Shop URL: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/view...php?t=15231711
Art Samples: You know what to do here! I want refs of what you are selling.
Prices: Listed at my shop!
Any Specific form?:
Character:
Type:
Price:
Anything else?: I love you. XDDD
And here are some guidelines in filling up the form.

Name: What you want me to call you. ^^
OC/s of mine you wanna draw: Any one of them in particular you'd like to draw?
Gallery URL: DeviantART, SheezyArt, y!Gallery, PB, art site, whatever!
Shop URL: Have an artshop on Gaia? Give me the URL here.
Art Samples: I'd like at least 3 links to your samples you think will make me commission you.
Prices: How much your art will cost me. Of course, if you wanna give me stuff for free, then that rocks too. XD
Any Specific form?: Do you want me to fill out a specific form for your convenience? Put it here! *grins*
Anything else?: Anything else you wanna say to me, put it here. XD

And now, here's the code:
Code:

Name:
OC/s of mine you wanna draw:
Gallery URL:
Shop URL:
Art Samples:
Prices:
Any Specific form?: 
Anything else?:

GOLD: I will be donating every month, so I have funds
from those, as well as my art shop. Right now. Just dressing my avi. But April I
Will have gold.

RL MONEY: I will in some cases even do RL commissions if your art is really good. For that I do
paypal or DA subscriptions/prints.

~Kinet and Aziraphane~
None

~Etienne and Lauvire~
None

~Azrien and Sier~
None

~Silkstar and Icehawk~
None

~Ephalen and Osiril~
None

~The Triplets~
None

~Blackie and Sky~
None

~Charden and Lita~
None

~Thunder and Ebony~
None

~Misc or Multiple Pieces~
None

None from this thread at the moment....

I also offer for your art my services as a trained graphic artist.

And I have a shop now!

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 03-28-2007, 05:07 AM

Species: Angelline (A race of Angel-like beings that live on a series of floating landmasses.
Is In Relationship: Seme
Extra: Is assistant to the Lady Sier, Heiress to the Throne of Seraph. Kinet was the first one to start getting wary of Angelline policy, especially that of the Seraphic Council. He in turn brought it to Sier's attention as the only Seraphim he could trust. It was this that started her banishment because she had gotten too close to the truth. KInet ran and hid in Tyr, the human world, where he met Aziraphane.
Appearance:
~ Hair: Black with red and gold highlights. His hair is kinda like a j-rocker's that messy long haired, tousled look, kinda like Rose *grins* It falls a bit past his shoulders. He bobby pins his bangs back which are a bit long and fall into his face normally.

~Face:
Almost all of my oc men are bishies. Draw both Kinet and Aziraphane as pretty bois and you have them. Kinet though is a bit stern in expression. He is a very serious man. Some say he is a bit of a hard nose.

~Facial Features: Kinet has golden eyes, a bit of a deeper gold like amber. He also has elven ears, a bit long, but not overly so.

~Skin:
Kinet is lightly tanned, comes from being so near to the sun in his homeworld.

~Body:
Kinet is tall, his presence kinda commanding. He is slender and gracefully built.

~Clothing:
Kinet wears a tight mandarin collared pullover tunic that falls to mid thigh in a deep red, the long sleeves of the tunic loose and flowing, the fabric at the wrists trailing a bit (kinda like the renesaince bell sleeves). Underneath that he wears loose dark tan slacks. Over the top of everything he wears a sleeveless vest in a cream color that falls to his ankles (kinda like a open trenchcoat without sleeves) that has a bit of a raised collar... kinda mandarin if you close the vest. He wears brown leather shoes.

~Accessories: In his right ear he has his ear pierced, and the earring is important. It is a feather with the shaft tipped with gold dangling from a gold stud in his ear. The feather needs to be white with an edge of gold to it. (This is a feather from Aziraphane's wings when he brings them out. A lover's promise token if you will.) Around his waist he has a gold chain belt over the tunic, but under the vest. He also wears a gold ring on his pinky finger of his left hand.

Species: Angelline (A race of Angel-like beings that live on a series of floating landmasses.
Is In Relationship: Uke
Extra: Half-brother to the Lady Sier, Second in the Line of Succession to the Throne of Seraph. Aziraphane, after his half sister's banishment, kept on her path to discovery and when he uncovered what was really happening, he went to Tyr to try to find her, but she had already entered Magni, the demonid section of the world. Lost, he ran into Kinet and the two fell in love. Aziraphane has some troubles with suitors as most people think him female until he informs them point blank of his gender. It doesn't help that the prefers feminine clothing.
Appearance:
~Hair: Golden blonde with darker brown highlights. His hair is long and perfectly straight and kinda wispy (kinda gets everywhere) it falls to his mid thighs and he normally has the back loosly tied back with a green velvet ribbon his long bangs still hanging into his face.

~Face: Almost all of my oc men are bishies. Draw both Kinet and Aziraphane as pretty bois and you have them. Aziraphane is gentle, kind faced. He acts like a mother to most of the children he knows, and is always smiling and always seems serene.

~Facial Features: Aziraphane has emerald green eyes. He also has elven ears, a bit long, but not overly so.

~Skin: Aziraphane is more darkly tanned than Kinet, at least by a couple or more shades. He's not overly dark, but kinda has a golden bronze cast to his skin.

~Body:
Aziraphane is fairly short and slim, a bit of the delicate side. He is very pretty boy.

~Clothing: Aziraphane wears a green halter top, the top half a bit tight, but the fabric get loose and comfy as it goes further down before stopping right before his belly button. The top of the top is a pale green and fades slowly to a darker shade of green. Low on his hips he wears loose gypsy like skirts, the top skirt pale green, and the under skirt a dark brown. He wears simple wooden sandles under the skirts.

~Accessories: In his right ear he has his ear pierced, like Kinet. It is a feather with the shaft tipped with bronze dangling from an amber stud in his ear. The feather needs to be white with an edge of brown to it. Aziraphane wears a bunch of bronze and gold bangles on his wrists and has a braided yarn belt around the top of his skirts in a tan color. He also wears a thin green beaded choker and a bronze chain with a silver ring hanging off it.

~Makeup:
He tends to wear a bit of bronze color on his eyelids.

Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3 Sample 4 Sample 5 Sample 6 Sample 7 Sample 8 Sample 9 Sample 10 Sample 11 Sample 12

Definitely doesn't come out as pretty as on Gaia.... *shrugs*

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:11 AM

Species: Turned Vampire/Former Angelline
Extra: Etienne's lover is also his sire. Lauvire originally intended to just kill Etienne, but with the former Angelline so close to death, he could not bear to complete his task and turned him. Etienne is also strange in the fact that he cannot bear the sight of blood. He must feed with his eyes closed.
Appearance:
~Hair: His hair is long and wavy to his waist, and is a deep auburn color with pale golden highlights. He would have the hair half up in a bun, with the rest down his back, and would have chopsticks holding up the bun with little beaded dangly decorations off the chopsticks, kinda like Lulu's chopsticks in FFX.

~Face: As before, my boys are bishies. Etienne more than most. He's one of those you look at and have trouble deciding if he's a guy or a girl. He is a very naive character, very sweet and gentle, usually smiling, kinda off in the clouds. As a former angelline, he has the elven ears of the race.

~Facial Features: Eti's left eye is pale green while his right is pale blue. He has a slim face. His lips are naturally blood red.

~Skin: His skin is very pale as he is a vampire.

~Body: Etienne is one of my shortest characters. He comes to only 5' even and he is delicately built.

~Clothing: He wears poet's shirts, the ones that are really loose and have the ruffles down the front where it can tie up and a bit of ruffle at the wrists. It would be untied, and would be a peach color. The shirt is long and would have gone to his mid thigh, but up at his waist he would have a belt made out of old chinese coins and hemp twine tied off to one side with the end of the belts twine finished off with red beads. He would also be wearing long shorts (to the knee) of a darker peach color than his shirt and sandals.

~Accessories: Eti would be wearing his hemp choker with a ruby teardrop hanging off it.

Species: Born Vampire
Extra: For much of his younger years, Lauvire was the silent assassin that haunts many dark men's dreams. Son to the former Elder of his clan, Lauvire became the Elder at his father's death.
Appearance:
~Hair: His hair short in the back with long bangs in the front that fall straight to his waist. Down near the bottom of each bang, he has them tied up with a silver tube like a wide ring that he slides up on his hair. (Ever seen chobits? They're like Chii's hair thingies.) The short hair in back would be black, while the long bangs are dyed pale blue, almost white.

~Face: He's a bish as well.... I'm sounding like a broken record... he is fairly easy going, but his expression should be very protective over Etienne. Most of the time, Lau is the only thing that keeps Etienne from stumbling over something and breaking his neck. :sweat:

~Facial Features: His eyes are pitch black. He also has blood red lips.

~Skin: Is very pale, as he is a vampire.

~Body: Lauvire is tall. he is 6'1" to Etienne's 5' he is slender and lithe, and has no problems wearing tight clothing to show off his body.

~Clothing: He would be wearing a short black chinese top with the mandarin collar that buttons with the frogs up the middle not to the side. The frogs would be silver. He wears low riding black leather hip huggers with a silver chain belt and combat boots.

~Accessories: Lau has both of his ears pierced and would have from the left ear a dangling earring with a fang on it, and on the right would have a dark sapphire stud with a silver chain connected that connects to a silver stud at the top of his ear. He also wears emo type glasses with pale blue glass in the sockets....

Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3 Sample 4 Sample 5 Sample 6 Sample 7 Sample 8 Sample 9 Sample 10 Sample 11 Sample 12 Sample 13

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:13 AM

Species: Half-Angelline/Half-Demonid (Demonids are a branch race of the Atlantians, much like the Angellines. However, the Demonids are darker, much like the demons of legend. Though the two races look alike, at times they can be so utterly different.)
Is In Relationship: Wife
Extra: Sier is the Heiress to the Throne of Seraph. She had believed herself to be a full Angelline, since her deceased father's advisors hid the truth of her parentage from her by order of her grandfather, who currently occupies the Throne. It was only after being banished from the Angelline home and meeting Azrien that she learned her heritage.
Appearance:
~Hair: Her hair comes down to her knees, the hair slightly wavy. Her hair is a dark red color with golden highlights. She has a circlet in her hair, kinda like arwen's from Return of the king and she has her hair kinda like that..... Erm lemme get you an image: Hair

~Face: Sier tends to have one of those secretive smiles on her face, the small little smile. She is kinda regal and a belle of the ball type. She is used to being the princess so to say. She has the elven type ears of her race.

~Facial Features:
Sier has black eyes, and really thick eyelashes. Her face is clear except a touch of bronze lipstick and eyeshadow.

~Skin: Where as Azrien is dark, Sier is pale. Her skin is fair... kinda that so calle english porcelein skin.

~Body: She is slender yet a bit curvy, but not too much. She doesn't have a big chest, just kinda average. *shrugs*

~Clothing: Dress Suit
Up above is a sample of kinda what I want her to wear. One thing I would like to point out though is that the top part with all the train flow thing is a top and the underneath is loose pants that almost look like a skirt, but otherwise it looks the same. She would be wearing thin bronze sandals.

~Accessories: She would have a gold wedding band on her left hand. Around her neck would be a thin bronze chain with a star pendant hanging from it.

Species: Demonid
Is In Relationship: Husband
Extra: Azrien is the fourth in line for the Throne of Avit, the opposing throne to the Throne of Seraph. He is brother to the occupant of the throne and uncle to the twin Heirs, Akyiate and Aztelive
Appearance:
~Hair: His hair is long enough to brush his shoulders, and is feathered. Kinda out of control in that I just got shagged look. Or more in his case, I'm too lazy to brush my hair when I get out of bed. His hair is chocolate brown with golden highlights.

~Face: Azrien is a very stern character. He doesn't smile much, but he has one of those faces you can trust. Someone you'd see as an older brother, or maybe a father figure. He is 'sinfully beautiful' as his mother was a succubus.

~Facial Features: Azrien has deep red eyes, almost black in color. He also has a black tattoo of three dots right under his left eye. One dot near the middle of his bottom eyelid, the next right beside it, and the last next to it under the outside corner of his eye. Unlike Angellines, Demonids have human type ears.

~Skin: Azrien is nicely tanned, fairly dark in color having a deeper bronze cast to his skin.

~Body: He is slender and tall. He looks fit, but isn't over muscled. More of a swimmers build.

~Clothing: Suit
Up above is a sample of kinda what I want him to wear with a few differences. His undershirt would be black and the waistcoat would be a dark green. He wouldn't wear a tie and the top buttons of the undershirt would be undone to show a black choker around his neck. He would be wearing nice black leather shoes that you would expect with a suit. NO HAT!!!!! PLEASE!!! NO HAT!!!!

~Accessories: He would have a gold wedding band on his left hand, his ears pierced with gold ball capture earrings. (Ask me if you don't know what these are) He also has his eyebrow pierced with a gold bar, and a gold chain for a pocket watch hanging out of his waistcoat pocket.

Sier Sample1 Sample 2 Sample 3 Sample 4 Sample 5 Sample 6 Sample 7 Sample 8 Sample 9 Best example of Azrien in this couple

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:14 AM

Species: Human
Extra: Silkstar and Icehawk are both from a different novel from the rest. Silkstar is a Shaman for his tribe, a tribe of peaceful hunter gatherers in a society that believes in the power of nature. Extremely talented for his age, Silkstar took the place of the old Shaman at the age of ten. He is a seer and a powerful element mage, especially in the realm of water. But as a seer, he is also blind to the physical world.
Appearance:
~Hair: Touched by magic since he was a child, Silkstar's hair was bleached out white with a strand here and there that is his original chocolate brown. In thin dreadlocks to his mid back, the individual dreads are decorated with iron rings, feathers, and various beads of earth colors. He usually ties the dreads back with a brown leather strap, several dreads still hanging loose about his face. Sample of dreads

~Face: His face s one of those that conveys a sense of knowing, of wisdom and serenity. Silkstar is peaceful and serene by nature, keeping his calm to help him tap into his powers. He is blind, so he cannot look directly at a person

~Facial Features:
Silkstar has bright blue eyes, clouded over slightly by the cataracts that blind him. He also has a sapphire bindi on his forehead.

~Skin: His skin is deeply tanned from long days out in the sun and the elements.

~Body: Silkstar is slender and graceful, built like a dancer. Even though he cannot see where he is going, he never missteps. He is rather short, only being 5'3".

~Clothing: Okay, Silk has one of the most complex costumes... Silkstar wears a short sleeve white gi with a no sleeve, pale blue gi that goes to his thighs with a wide white obi over that that is stitched with dark blue thread in swirling cloud like shapes, tied mid chest and extending to his waist. Around the obi is a midnight blue rope that has an enamel white lotus held against the obi with the rope Kimono Example Basically, by the example, take off the arms, cut it off at the thigh and make the top layer pale blue.
Okay next, lower body. He wears two layers of hakama, both disappearing beneath the bottom edge of his pale blue gi. The first layer is a white hakama that ends at his mid calf, and then on top of that is a pale blue, a bit darker than the gi, hakama that ends at his knees. Note: Hakama are traditional Japanese men's wear. They are pants, but look like a skirt when a person's legs are together. Silkstar wears one and another pulled over the top of the other. Hakama example
Over the top of all that, he wears an ankle length, sleeveless white robe with a stylized blue chinese dragon in a circle on his back.
He is always barefoot.

~Accessories: Besides for the feathers, beads and rings in his hair, he also wears three necklaces of varying lengths with amulets on them, one of a gold star, one a ruby pendant shaped into a perfect ball, and the third a silver feather. He has also four thick silver bracelets, one around each wrist and ankle.

Species: Human
Extra: Coming from a neighboring tribe, one that is more warrior-like and their religion is based around the hunt, is Icehawk, a ninja and a warrior of some renown. Originally sent to kidnap the powerful shaman Silkstar, he was instead captured and through time, grew to love the gentle, yet blind seer, who was the only thing keeping him from loosing his head. Literally.
Appearance:
~Hair: Icehawk's hair is also white, but naturally. It is an inherited trait from his parents. As a warrior though, he has dyed in thick fire red highlights to signify his devotion to the element of fire. The warrior element. He hair brushes his shoulders but it is usually tied back tightly into a very short horse tail.

~Face: Icehawk is a scowling, glowering tpe of individual. He takes everything seriously, and can come off as harsh and abrasive, especially to Silk's peaceful tribe. He hardly ever smiles unless Silkstar is around, and even then, only when Silk is sleeping. He is very bishie otherwise.

~Facial Features: Icehawk has deep brown eyes, and a scar across his nose going across both cheeks.

~Skin: He is deeply tanned as well. The people of this world tend to spend a lot of time in the sun, and tend to have naturally dark skin as well.

~Body: Significantly taller than Silk at 6'0", Icehawk is lightly to moderately muscled, coming from his warrior training. He is a stand up straight kinda guy.

~Clothing: Opposite to his complex lover, Icehawk likes easy movement in his clothes. He usually wears a loosely tied short sleeved gi, in either brown or green tied with a brown rope the gi usually open to show his chest. Under that loose tan or pale green long shorts than go to just below his knee. To finish it off he usually wears rope sandals.

~Accessories: Icehawk is a no frills sort of guy, the only thing he wears is a black cord with a fang hanging off it around his neck.

Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3 Silkstar 1 Silkstar 2 Silkstar 3 Silkstar 4

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:17 AM

Species: Weaver (A being that exists outside of time, ageless. An Ancestor race to the Elves and Spirit Folk)
Extra: Ephalen is a Weaver, skilled in time and creation magic. He is one of the fathers to the Triplets. He used to be Atlantian before is own folly trapped him outside the normal flow of time along with most all of his race. As he exists outside of time, he has no true age. Most the the Weavers change genetically because of this, changing from their original Atlantian roots into something completely different all together. With this shift comes a loss of memory of what it was to be Atlantian. Osiril used to be Ephalen's husband before the disaster. They now are just lovers, marriage bond broken.
Appearance:
~Hair: Ephalen used to have blonde hair, but now his hair has been stained by time energies and now is a stormy grey color with silvery highlights. His hair is mid-back in length, and is usually tied back with a black velvet ribbon, a few shorter pieces of hair framing his face.

~Face: Ephalen didn't come out of the disaster unchanged. He has a more ethereal look. He is gentle, but almost not all completely there. He is extremely kind, but throughly blunt, almost like he has no idea what spills out of his mouth sometimes. He tends to have a bit of a shy smile, like he isn't sure what to think.

~Facial Features:
Ephalen has the longer elven ears from his Atlantian past, as well as a a pale grey facial tattoo of a teardrop under his left eye. His eyes are a dark grey, almost black.

~Skin: His skin is pale and has almost an ethereal glow about it from his emersion in time magic.

~Body: Ephalen is slender and willowy, delicate almost, fitting in with his ethereal look, like he is otherworldly.

~Clothing: Ephalen wears a high mandarin collared fitted tunic type shirt usually in black or deep grey with a hooded robe tpe coat over it in a pale grey color. Coat example Usually with the hood down though. He also wears very loose, wide legged airy pants made out of a thin black fabric, like cotton... Kinda looks like a skirt with his legs closed. He then wears soft black mandarin type slippers, kinda like the kung fu slipper thingies.

~Accessories: Even though he does not think of Osiril as his husband anymore, at least not yet, he still wears in his right ear an earring with a bronze feather from Osiril's wings. A marriage feather.

Species: Atlantian (Ancestor race to both the Angellines and the Demonids.)
Extra: One of the survivors of the Atlantian tragedy, Osiril was determined to not let the mistake that had either killed or changed most of his people into Weavers. Together with his Weaver lover, they created the Triplets, who carry with them the knowledge to prevent another disaster like the one that destroyed the Atlantians.
Appearance:
~Hair: Hair Sample Yep. That's a picture of Maes Hughes from FMA. Osiril has that hair style, only his hair is bronze colored.... that brown-gold color with a bit of red in it. He has some white hairs caused by stress.

~Face: Osiril is one of those with the hard to read faces. He's the strong silent type. He never speaks much, but he has the type of quiet affection usually on his face. Ever seen Ouran High School Host Club? He's Mori.

~Facial Features: Osiril has the long elven ears of his race. He also has light amber eyes.

~Skin: He has very pale skin. When the disaster happened he used to have a faint tan, but he then locked himself up in his house in his sorrow and it bleached out his skin.

~Body: Osiril is very lean. He has a habit of diving into books for a long while and forgetting to eat. He is also very tall. He is my tallest character a 6'6"

~Clothing: Suit exampleOsiril wears something much like this, Sometimes you can see him without the coat, or the coat over his arm, so he looks like this, only with the bronze/brown waistcoat, pressed black slacks, and the clothes are more fitted to his body. He also wears a more pronounced cravat. Cravat example Its the necktie if you don't know what a cravat is. To finish it off, he wears polished black shoes. He also tends to wear white gloves.

~Accessories: Osiril wears thin oval glasses with very thin silver frames . He also has his right ear pierced and his earring is a grey marriage feather. Marriage feathers (Azi and Kinet wear them as well) are a sign of devotion to a certain Angelline or Atlantian as this case is. The wedded, trade each one feather from their wings to their partner. When the feather turns grey that means that that person is dead. When the disaster happened. All the new Weavers lost their wings, and those who were married their feather in their spouse's ear turned grey.

Sample Sample 2 Sample 3 Sample 4 Sample 5

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:18 AM

Species: Magical Construct (A living being created with magic, generally cursed to a short existance, but with the combination of Weaver magic from their father, Ephalen, and pure Atlantian power from their other father, Osiril (see above) the triplets were made outside of time, and were sent back to kill their fathers before they had even created the triplets. The triplets, protected from paradox, technically do not even exist.)
Extra: Noir is what my avatar is based after. She's a fiery sort, mischevious and slightly short tempered. She can be mature, but also highly childish in other ways. Having spent eons alone, in solitude, she can come off as a mix of contractions and as slightly insane.
Appearance:
See Samples below.
Key Elements: Horns, elven ears, glasses, wings, and in red.

Species: Magical Construct
Extra: Hiver, the only male, is driven by his bloodlust. He is by far the most violent of all my OC's, and thrives in battle. Not to say he'll go and beat down people smaller than him. No. He wants a challenge. The middle child, he was considered almost too violent to let live by Osiril and Ephalen, but Blanche for some reason could always manage to calm him down. Blanche and Hiver always stuck together because of this, even when the more independant Noir went off on her own path for awhile.
Appearance:
See Samples below.
Key Elements: Elven ears, glasses, dog collar, tail, and in black.

Species: Magical Construct
Extra: Blanche, for all her innocence and general naivety is actually the oldest triplet, while the most worldly one - Noir - is the youngest. Blanche is a quiet shy sort, gentle and kind. Even though she has lived through everything the universe could throw at her, she remains rather innocent, strangly enough. There have been theories that the innocence is just a coping mechanism, much like Hiver's Bloodlust and Noir's generally contrary nature. Blanche, ironically, out of the three, holds the most power, but in her general hesitation to use it to harm, she is made the weakest.
Appearance:
See Samples below.
Key Elements: Elven ears, glasses, wings, and in white.

Blanche 1 Blanche 2 Blanche 3 Blanche 4 Hiver 1 Noir 1 Noir 2 Noir 3 Noir 4 Noir 5 The Triplets Noir and Blanche

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:20 AM

Species: Changeling
Is In Relationship: Husband to Sky and Half-Brother to Charden
Extra: Black was preordained to be the man to save the world…at least according to the Gods. Black just wants to live out his life, do his job, and be left well enough alone. Sadly, whenever the Gods intercede that never happens. Black finds himself constantly being hounded from birth, his friends and loved ones dying, and being forced into servitude at every turn, having his heart removed because it was deemed “too powerful”. But, through all of the turmoil in the poor guy’s life he’s able to keep a lucid and positive outlook on life. Eventually he takes over position as Sun God which leads to a whole other kettle of fish…
Appearance:
~Hair: Black, like all the other changelings has long black hair. Unlike his brother however, he doesn’t really give a damn about his hair, its not manly. Its often in a messy low horse tail or just hanging around his face. He leaves it around mid back, but during wars or other tough times he’ll let it grow out.

~Face: Black wears his age well, his face though somewhat worn with age is warm and welcoming, and unless he is truly in pain he normally sports a goofy smile.

~Facial Features:
Black also bears the deep green eyes of the cursed races. But, unlike his brother doesn’t think its that big of a deal.

~Skin: Black is tan, like most changelings. He enjoys spending most of his time outdoors, either leading men, cutting wood or just walking around.

~Body: Black like Thunder is a warrior, and thus has the heavy set frame of one. His wide shoulders are common among changelings and he’s quite muscular from all the physical labor he does. He is also immensely tall, around 7’ which is common for changelings. His one oddity being a large hole in his chest where his heart should be.

~Clothing: Black is very practical in his clothing choices and for this wears very simple clothing. He wears a white or tan baggy shirt, heavy leather or cloth pants somewhat tight for whenever he has to put armor over them, Black leather boots and a heavy green cloak for traveling or loaning to cold travelers (I’m sure he’s gone through at least 100 of those cloaks)

~Accessories: With being a warrior Black must be careful what he wears, for in battle anything can be used against you. He normally only wears his wedding band on his left hand. A belt around his waist holds his sword

Species: Ascended Human/God
Is In Relationship: Wife to Blackie
Extra: Sky is the first (and at the moment) only heir of the Blacksong Empire. She first meets Black when he is ordered to become her personal guardian and body guard. For most of her adolescent life Sky is the traditional rebel, doing anything in her power in order to anger either her parents or Black. After her kidnapping and subsequent attack she becomes a very bitter person, those wounds never really healing. As an adult however, she’s a kind, gentle, wise being who really only wants happiness for herself and her family.
Appearance:
~Hair: Sky, being the earthly daughter of the sun and the moon has INSANELY long silver hair, to make a point. When she has her hair down, she must be careful where she walks, because she has been known to trip over it. Normally she wears it so it hangs halfway down, having carefully folded it into her circlet. (Pic)

~Face: Sky has the oval face normally seen with insanely pretty girls, her high cheek bones being a source of pride for her as well as her shapely nose.

~Facial Features: Sky was blessed with stunning midnight blue eyes, framed with thick lashes that are the centerpiece of her face. She also has wonderfully kissable looking lips (as many a stable boy and young knave can attest to)

~Skin: Sky has abnormally pale skin, stemming from her divine roots and her deep connection to the moon. Many have said that in her youth, Sky did indeed look like a porcelain doll.

~Body: She is around 5’7 and was blessed with a slim hourglass frame. She looks very much like the royal she is.

~Clothing: Sky is partial to dresses, the bigger the better. She also loves long sleeves. Her color preferences are in blues or silvers. (pic)

~Accessories: Sky normally wears a circlet of heavy silver, a sapphire lodged in the middle of it, surrounded by diamonds. A moonstone pendant rests between her collar bones and a silver wedding band graces her left hand.

Sky Sky 2

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:21 AM

Age: She says she is not a day over 1000 :sweat: (She created her world :XD)
Species: Demi-God
Is In Relationship: n/a for the most part. But her and Charden have this kinda hate/tolerate/love relationship
Extra: Is the Goddess of Creation and Destruction, however due to a slight misunderstanding with her father (the sun god) she lost her ‘God’ status and now simply spends her time hanging around Sente, helping out her loved ones, and trying to get drunk. A chronic smoker and drinker it’s never really possible to tell if she’s sober or not.
Appearance:
~Hair: A tussled mess of red hair that falls down to her butt. It kind of has that “just rolled out of bed and failed to find my brush” look to it. It’s either down in a layered mess or occasionally she will put it up in a low horsetail tied with a piece of leather or cloth.

~Face: Lita is a pre Raphaelite beauty. She’s no waif and looks like she eats on a regular basis. This is reflected quite well in her face, which is quite youthful. She has high set, round cheeks and a nice slanting nose.

~Facial Features:
Lita has bright green eyes (think if someone stuck shiny emeralds in a persons head) slightly pouty lips, and normal looking ears which are pierced with wooden or stone earrings. (Like studs. NO PLUGS!)

~Skin: Lita has slightly tan skin, from literal centuries spent out of doors.

~Body: Lita is short. (5’3-5’4) and unlike many other goddesses out there actually looks like she’s been fed in the last century. Her short stature and relative normal body makeup makes it easy for her to be lost in the crowd.

~Clothing: Lita is not one for fancy dress. Her normal attire is a pair of dark colored breeches, well worn lace up boots that reach up about midcalf (good for hiking through rough terrain), a earth colored long sleeve shirt (Kind of like this!), and a green or tan peasants bodice (see here) Its assumed she wears the bodice to make it look like she actually has boobs.

~Accessories: Lita is rarely if ever seen without her silver flask, which is attached to a heavy leather belt she wears. On her “utility belt” is also a small green bag which holds her tobacco and rolling papers for her cigarettes. It’s normal to see one of said cigarettes sticking out the side of the goddess’s mouth.

Species: Changeling
Is In Relationship: Erm, as a above, is in hate/tolerate/love relationship with Lita, although his is more tolerate. Is also half brother to Blackie.
Extra: Charden is the older brother of Black. An accomplished mage he spends most of his time locked in his room reading through old texts, or traveling around Sente looking for the ever elusive cure to the Changeling curse. A very serious and studious person Charden rarely if ever allows himself to have fun or cut loose.
Appearance:
~Hair: Like most changelings, Charden has long black hair. He however takes pretty good care of his hair, leaving it around mid back and normally tied away from his face, with a few errant pieces coming loose.

~Face: Charden has a face of stone, rarely letting any emotion other than annoyance show. For all the lack of emotion though Charden is very good looking (think angry bishie)

~Facial Features: Charden carries the deep green eyes of the cursed races and a continual furrow in his brow (mostly caused by Lita)

~Skin: Charden is rather pale for a changeling, this is caused by his habit of spending days to years in libraries over the continent.

~Body: Is lean, but not without muscle tone. For being such a scholar he has good upper body strength, mostly from years of archery practice. He is extremely tall, at 6'8".

~Clothing: Being a scholar, comfort is important, with fashion falling sadly down the ladder of importance. Charden normally wears a high collared pullover shirt in white; tan seemingly always wrinkled pants, soft leather boots for walking long distances, a hunter green waistcoat which has several patches. (Why won’t he go buy a new one?!), and a heavy duster he normally only wears outdoors or when traveling (pic)

~Accessories: Charden doesn’t fancy self decoration and normally wears nothing. However, on occasion he will wear thin wire frame glasses for reading.

Lita

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:22 AM

Species: Immortal Human (There was a mistake with his blueprint. It was done in permanent marker.)
Is In Relationship: Twisted Partnership with Ebony
Extra: Thunder is a mage of epic proportions who has been against the Gods since before his birth. He was supposed to be killed at birth, but due to some clever planning on his part, and a soft moment on Lita’s he was able to transfer himself into his current form. He’s essentially trying to take over the Blacksong Empire and thus control Sente, but has a lovely trade of capturing Changelings, torturing them, and draining them of their magical blood.
Appearance:
~Hair: Thunder has shoulder length white hair, as a result of the shock his new body went through in his transfer. It isn't styled and is left kinda wild.

~Face: Thunder has a well formed, craggy looking face. He’s got a jaw of steal and a sinister smug smile imprinted into his face. This is a man who thinks highly of himself.

~Facial Features:
Thunder has sky blue eyes, but with such a sinister twinkle in them that all who gaze into them visibly shudder.

~Skin: Thunder has rather pale skin, another result of his transfer from one body to another

~Body: Thunder is a warrior, and this has a warriors build. (Strong shoulders tapering down to a somewhat narrow waist) He’s also very muscular. Thunder is, in short a mans man. He is also tall at 6'5".

~Clothing: Thunder is never seen out of his armor, he’s always ready for battle and is said to be somewhat paranoid about it. (Pic)
The photo is Copyrighted to the wonderful artist Camile Kuo. Don't think about it!

~Accessories: Thunder wears a silver band on his right hand, and a silver earring in his left ear. His sword (pic) is always at his side.

Species: God
Is In Relationship: Is in a twisted sexual relationship with Thunder.
Extra: Ebony is the goddess of betrayal and deceit, is not actively acknowledged by the rest of the pantheon and because of this is very bitter towards her siblings. She is very good at manipulation and uses her overt sexuality to get what she wants. Is currently in a sort of deranged partnership with the warlord Thunder, but it is never really known who is the true king of the mountain.
Appearance:
~Hair: Ebony sports long dusty grey hair which flows around her body quite sleekly. Its quite long, ending at about her ankles. She normally leaves her hair down, with one eye sometimes covered to enhance her mysterious aura.

~Face: Ebony has a thin, somewhat sallow face with excellent bone structure. She has one of those noses that looks like it was carved out of granite and her face oozes dark sexuality.

~Facial Features: She has almond shaped, bright amber eyes that seem to glow from her face. She also sports slightly pointed ears, but those are rarely seen from under the mass of hair.

~Skin: Ebony is the only dark skinned Goddess, her skin is literally black (Think Drow) She used to have normal colored skin, but after an attempt to overthrow the sun god she was burnt, leaving her skin stained from the ash.

~Body: Ebony is tall, about 6’0 and blessed with a very seductive body shape. Large hips and a stunning rack make her look like more of an evil Barbie than a person.

~Clothing: Ebony is not one for covering up. She wears dark colored, slinky dresses that show off as much skin as possible in an effort to lure unsuspecting people into her webs. (pic) She is also normally seen barefoot.

~Accessories: Ebony wears Ruby drop earrings, a large onyx ring on her right hand, and several silver anklets on her left ankle.

Sample Ebony 1

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:24 AM

An absolutely breathtaking piece of Etienne and Lauvire by Hyura-san:

And a beautiful bust shot of Etienne by the wonderful Dr. Seiji:

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 05:27 AM

Yay! Done! Admittedly this is all copied from Gaia..... Kinda wish we could center align and that it didn't go blue white blue white.....

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-28-2007, 05:48 AM

closed as in don't post, or as in don't offer to do you chars to get paid. if its the former I'll delete this upon request ^^;; and the later i was just gonna squee about how you used some of my stuff for samples. much <3 and kisses!

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
closed as in don't post, or as in don't offer to do you chars to get paid. if its the former I'll delete this upon request ^^;; and the later i was just gonna squee about how you used some of my stuff for samples. much <3 and kisses!

*squee* Hiya! No it's open, I just don't have the gold as of yet to truly be requesting art. *grins*

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-28-2007, 06:34 AM

• rock on gay ocs <3

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 06:54 AM

Yeah... I have this same thread over in Gaia.... it has all my bishie OCs.... *grins* I have so many other couples, but all of them have manly men that I can never find artists for.

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-28-2007, 06:56 AM

• ... >.> what kind of manly?
    ... *wanna see* xD

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 07:02 AM

Sadly I don't have any art of my manly men. *pouts* I have wanted to get art from Ghostevolution on Gaia because of that...

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-28-2007, 07:04 AM

• *whines :<*
    ... i like some men look manly. >.>
    ... *prefer manly boyfriend someday if i can find Mr. Right irl <3*

well not manly man (bear types.. ew Dx..)

*blush*

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 07:10 AM

*laughs* Eh I am talking men with muscles, pecs and six packs..... Not the lithe, slender bodies of the average bishonen. Not monster huge, but average size.

Let's just put it this way. All the men in my family are construction workers. They all have rather well built muscles. Not too bulky like a body builder, but just the physique of a man who does hard labor.

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-28-2007, 07:14 AM

• ooh good, im relieved 8D!
    by yeah those types are what i meant for an ideally irl bf for me <3

ooh sound hot. *blush*

ah, i commished an famous mangaka artist and she drew my OC with Reiji together, both look very decent manly <333333

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-28-2007, 07:20 AM

oye uber masculine men are way drool worthy ^o^ mmm and true there, not many people draw masculine looking males ; ; which really sucks cause I'd love to get 2 for my OC's <3

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 07:26 AM

Oh god, that is exactly what I am looking for for an artist for some of my OCs.... especially how Reiji was drawn....

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 07:28 AM

Just curious, since you just tend to confuse me. Are you male or female IRL, Logan?

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-28-2007, 07:29 AM

• *smiles*
    yeah i was very lucky that i got rare opportunity to commish her for amazing artpiece. <3

it was my vday gift for kitty_kitsune, my sissy <3
    *pokes her here xD*