(・・^...

Old 12-29-2012, 06:50 AM

Thank you 8D
Hamburgers are always good

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-29-2012, 06:53 AM

That's definitely true. xD Lol. I want one now. Your guy looks so excited to have reeled that in.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-29-2012, 06:57 AM

She is very excited lol.
Not everyday you catch a hmaburger

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-29-2012, 10:31 PM

More help :)

4. The Mad, yet Beautiful Collection.
5. Saving Freedom /or/ The Saving Freedom Collection.

[4] Alice in Wonderland(madhatter), Beauty and the Beast
[5] As for this one, everyone is always trying to save something/someone, or want to be free in many of Disney's shows and what not.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-30-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Aranticaland Collection (Arabia, Wonderland, and Atlantica put together) xD Lmao
Treasures of Tales Collection
Beautiful Marvels Collection
Double You Dee's Tales Collection (Walt Disney's Tales)
The Enchanted Rose Collection

Gosh, I am corny... xD

And if you add Collection at the end of anything else I suggested it may sound better.. x) Like "The Wishful Thinking Collection", or "The Wonderland of Trinkets, Beauty, and Heroes Collection".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsomae View Post
Treasures of Pandora's Last Gift (Or Pandora's Hope). The 'Last Gift' is referring to what was left over in Pandora's box after she had released all the evils onto the world. Hope remained in the container. The title incorporates Greek mythology, and can suit Hercules, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Alice in Wonderland, and Aladdin (seeing that they all hoped for something and eventually got their wishes answered).

Spellbound and Happy Endings. Disney is more or less happy endings and magic. The Beast was under a spell, Ursula with Ariel took her voice, there was a very important blue genie in Aladdin, Alice had her share of strange creatures, etc.

Lost in Thought Collection. Haha, this was purely Alice in Wonderland inspired, however, Ariel was thinking about being part of the human world, and as for Belle- well, she gets lost in reading books.

Disney Daydream/Nightmare Collection. I'm thinking the villains designer collection needs some attention to at least. Daydream= Disney light, Nightmare= Disney dark themed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxotanashi View Post
More help :)

4. The Mad, yet Beautiful Collection.
5. Saving Freedom /or/ The Saving Freedom Collection.

[4] Alice in Wonderland(madhatter), Beauty and the Beast
[5] As for this one, everyone is always trying to save something/someone, or want to be free in many of Disney's shows and what not.
I added all of your suggestions to the front page!!
I also started a list of my favorite suggestions on the front page as well :3

Kitsomae: - I like where you're going with the designer villains idea - but perhaps shorten it so it has more of a ring to it?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-30-2012, 10:37 PM

"The jewels of my Childhood" /shot.

I should go re-watch some disney movies lol.

I went to Disney land in Japan at the start of october on a school trip, and the group I hung out with were stuck in a line, so we were a bit late to deciding whether or not to stay for the fireworks. And the bastards that did vote, decided not to stay for the fireworks. I mean like, who doesn't go see fire works in DISNEY land. I hated them all for the next 2 last days I spent with them all lol.

/Still hasn't gotten over it

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-31-2012, 04:55 AM

LOL -hugs-
I'd be mad too!!!
I've never been to Disneyland or Disney World, so if I went I would DEFINITELY stay for the fireworks!
I mean, who DOESN'T want to experience that?!
It's not like they're fireworks at the beach for a party or something!!
IT'S DISNEYLAND!!
Gah - I don't blame you for being mad about it lol
I mean, I was still mad up until the 8th of December of this year at people who ditched me when I bought tickets 5 years ago to see the broadway Wicked. I wasted like, $300 because I wasn't able to go alone and no one else would go. The ditched the morning of, btw, as I'm walking out the door to pick them up.
BUT it came back to town on December 9th of this year so I was able to see it ;P
When you really want to see something and people ruin it, it pisses you off for awhile :P
I mean. I didn't like hate them and stop being friends with them or anything lol
But whenever they brought up Wicked, I'd throw in a snide remark about it :P
Worst part was, they didn't even give two rats about it because they didn't waste their money lol

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-01-2013, 02:17 PM

Yeah. *totally complained for the rest of the trip*

That must've sucked. That's a lot of money :O
Its never come to where I live, but I wish I could watch it. I hear its fabulous.

All the good broadway that came to where I live, came when I was too young to remember :C
And I've only started really appreciating them recently so

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-02-2013, 02:01 AM

I know right?
They had no concept. >.>
Then again, what can you expect from high school students, ya know?
They were still in that immaturity phase :(
-was kind of the "adult" of the group-
It was times like that when I hated being more mature than them even though we were the same age xD;

It's amazingggg!
I mean, you can't even BEGIN to imagine it. If you thought it was going to be amazing BEFORE you saw it, you'll be so floored after. It was just phenomenal - I mean, it's an experience in and of itself - so worth the 3 hour drive!!
Very loud though lol
They didn't have the sounding the best xD;
The music was louder than the singing sometimes, which was kind of annoying - but so didn't take away from it :3

That sucks! :(
They've only just started coming around here within the last 5-6 years :3
I mean, I have to travel like, 3-4 hours, but it's so worth it :3
We plan it so we can go and come back the same day without having to get up super early or drive back super late at night - it's either that or hotel bills and it's stupid to get a hotel just to sleep in order to drive back during the day LOL

So far I've been able to see The Lion King, Beauty & the Beast, Wicked, I saw Phantom of the Opera on the actual Broadway in NYC when I was like, 14 - I think that might be all of them Broadway-wise...
Then I've seen How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular, Cirque du Soleil Dralion, Madama Butterfly, an acrobatic-type whimsical version of Alice in Wonderland, this artist cafe play that Steve Martin wrote - and I know there's more but I'm blanking without the play books in front of me LOL
I've been going to the theater since about 10th or 11th grade I think - I saw some school plays prior to that, but it was around 10th or 11th that I was really able to see theater thanks to my amazing English teacher who knows the owners of one of the theaters that I go to now ;P

I'm beyond obsessed with theater - been obsessed foreverrr lol
I get a play book to everything I go to <3
It's a great way to hold on to the memories since you can't take pictures!
Although surprisingly Disney lets you take pictures of their ice shows!
I just recently saw Disney On Ice Treasure Trove and they're like "Film it, Take photos, do what you want! Just don't sell it! ;)"
And they had pop corn, cotton candy, pretzels, snow cones, etc! It was like going to the circus or going to a party - and they interacted with the kids right up in the front rows so much! It was amazing :3

All of the different events are on Tour, so you may be in luck and find some in your area!
I'm constantly checking because they're always adding dates and hopping from place to place :3
I mean, one show was only in town for 1 or 2 days before it moved on to another area - and it was the first time it had come up this way :3
Never give up on it! It's bound to tour your way some day ;D <3

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-02-2013, 11:02 AM

Wow. You have a quite a list going there :O
From what I remember, I've seen Cats and the Pirates of Penzaz, and the sound of music. But everything else I've seen have been put on by schools so.

We barely have anything coming to where we are. Unpopular comedians mostly lol.
Its because we're such a small pitiful town. If we weren't the capital of our state, I'm sure we'd get nothing.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-07-2013, 06:13 PM

Lol! -hugs-
Have you looked within your surrounding area? Like, as far as you're willing to travel?
That's how I go to the shows I go to :3
I go up to 5-6 hours away ^_^;
That's about the only way I can see anything because I'm in a very rural area with hardly any big cities - have to travel a bit to get to the cities shows will go to :3

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 01-08-2013, 07:26 AM

What a curious sounding collection! *o*
Hmm... Well I'll take a quick shot at it! And maybe come back when I'm not running on little sleep, haha.

Treasures Untold Collection - Little Mermaid

Trinkets as Old as Time Collection - Beauty and the Beast / Little Mermaid

Curious Cavern of Wonders Collection - Alice in Wonderland / Aladdin / Little Mermaid

When You Wish Upon a Star Collection - Disney as a whole, it's kind of their signature.

Through the Elysian Fields Collection - Greek / Hercules-ish?

Frabjous Fairy Tales Collection - Disney as a whole with an Alice in Wonderland mix

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-11-2013, 09:29 AM

A Whole New World
or
Tales as Old as Time? (edit: I just saw the post above me with Trinkets as Old as Time, that one is awesome! xD)
I like Disney songs.

Last edited by Risque; 01-11-2013 at 09:36 AM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-11-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
What a curious sounding collection! *o*
Hmm... Well I'll take a quick shot at it! And maybe come back when I'm not running on little sleep, haha.

Treasures Untold Collection - Little Mermaid

Trinkets as Old as Time Collection - Beauty and the Beast / Little Mermaid

Curious Cavern of Wonders Collection - Alice in Wonderland / Aladdin / Little Mermaid

When You Wish Upon a Star Collection - Disney as a whole, it's kind of their signature.

Through the Elysian Fields Collection - Greek / Hercules-ish?

Frabjous Fairy Tales Collection - Disney as a whole with an Alice in Wonderland mix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
A Whole New World
or
Tales as Old as Time? (edit: I just saw the post above me with Trinkets as Old as Time, that one is awesome! xD)
I like Disney songs.
I added all of your suggestions to the front page! :D

Akio Shentoshi
Chaos Shadow Fox Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Akio Shentoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Akio Shentoshi

Old 01-13-2013, 12:52 AM

How about the Bell of the Ball collection simple or The Trident cup collection. Perhaps combine the two an make it Bell of the Trident Ball collection.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-13-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akio Shentoshi View Post
How about the Bell of the Ball collection simple or The Trident cup collection. Perhaps combine the two an make it Bell of the Trident Ball collection.
Added your suggestions to the front page!

I think I'll make my decision within the next few days, so if anyone wants to get entries in do so before I call for entries to stop!

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2013, 10:51 AM

Wistful Enchanted Wonderland

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 12:03 AM

Emma's♥Enchanted Eclectic collection
do you have any pictures of your collections?
good luck and have fun!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-21-2013, 01:03 AM

@Greed: I added it to the front page!

@Hummy: I added it to the front page!

I have pictures of some, but not of the entire collection. A good portion are in boxes because I'm waiting on shelving to put them in, as well as I'm looking at a move soon so I don't want to get it all unpacked just to pack it all up again, ya know?
I have my WDCC figurines out, my Jim Shore, some of the snow globes and mugs, and some of the misc. figure collections out on display, but the Vinylmation, artwork, and ornaments and such are all still in their boxes waiting to be displayed. I have them all sitting on a shelving rack, so you can see what's in front, but unfortunately there's about 3 rows on the shelf so it's pretty packed in order to condense space, but some of it you can see. If anyone is interested I'll gladly post photos of what I have out displayed. :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 01:15 AM

i love your name, Emma♥,
and really wanted to find a way to fit it into your title.
i collect bears in boxes,
the Gund collections.
i want to have a shelf go around the top of my room just under the teal boarder.
that way the kitties won't be tempted to mess with them, like they are now on my book shelves.
if you get time and it's not a bother i would love to see some of your precious treasures!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-21-2013, 01:24 AM

Hmm - I haven't heard of those, but I do know of collectible bears - I love teddy bears myself but don't collect them! I think I just love them because when I was born I had a Teddy Beddy Bear and a mini Teddy Beddy Bear that was a rattle of sorts, so I've always been fond of them because of the memories :3

And I know what you mean! My cat Luna is ridiculous about boxes, cardboard, anything she can bite or bat around really - she's the absolute worst when it comes to finding ways to get my attention or wake me up during the night LOL
I have to keep everything up high and away from her reach or it'll be chewed or destroyed!
And my puppy Keeda has recently decided to go after my Disney plushies on my bookcase, so I have to rearrange and find a new home for them LOL
Gotta love our pets!!

Of course! I'll see if I can't get some pics taken tonight and post them to Facebook, then I'll link the folder here - much easier than uploading to tinypic LOL!
If it doesn't get done tonight, I'll see if I can't get it done tomorrow - been wanting to get pics taken anyways lol

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 02:31 AM

OH!
Emma's♥Precious Treasures

the snow globes i would love, love, love to see.
i had one that was a dragon on a castle, swirrled around the globe.
it got knocked off and the globe broke so i picked out all of the glass and still have it.
it's just not the same without the swirling white and glitterie transluent snow flakes, ya know?

---------- Post added 01-20-2013 at 06:37 PM ----------

this is one i love.
i can't find any of the ones in boxes at the moment.
i think they stopped making them, though.

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2013, 02:39 AM

Whimsical Fairytale Treasure Trove
;3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-21-2013, 03:17 AM

No longer accepting entries! I've made my decision. Although it wasn't one of the entries, it is named The Petals of a Dream Collection, because each piece is like the petal of a flower being collected for my dream collection, which is the main flower. I did get my idea from all of your entries, so everyone will receive something as a consolation prize, and my top 3 favorites will split the 5,000g!

Thank you all for participating!!

@Hummy: Haha! You're in luck! There are 10 snow globes in the photos!
And I very much agree - I just recently purchased a Brave one - it lights up and glows blue when you turn the LED lights on and inside are golden leaves and blue dust - together it's gorgeous! I can't imagine a snow globe without the dust inside it, for some of them it's just too perfect! Like the Tinkerbell one - when the gold dust shimmers around her and the lantern is on it looks like she's giving off pixie dust - truly phenomenal!

It sounds beautiful!
And I'm the same way, if I were to have a snow globe break I'd keep it as well.
I have one from '96 of 101 Dalmatians (which is in the photo) and even though the water is slowly evaporating from it, I still cherish it and will display it long after the water is completely gone. I wish there were a way to fix snow globes, but I wouldn't dare try it if there were! I'd be afraid of ruining them forever!

Oh those are adorable!
Those actually aren't the ones I've seen, but they're very cute!
It's a shame if they stopped making them :(

This is as close to my bear as I can get - it's not exactly like this, but the other pictures I found when I googled the name just weren't it lol
I'll have to find my baby picture - I have one with my Barney stuffed animal and then one with my bear - if I find it I'll show you, but I think the only one out of storage is at my grandparent's house in a picture frame behind all of my other pictures lol
It was the most adorable little thing though! Much like those bears :3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=56d3206129
There is the link for my collection :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 03:22 AM

i'll find them tonight and post a picture, if it's okay.
i had to break a box coming home from visiting my mother after her third brain surgery.
i cried so hard because them being in the box is the whole thing about the collection for me.
the airlines really stink lately and for me, a phobic flyer, it made it all the worse.

yay, i can't wait to see the snow globe pictures, take your time and feel free to pin me if you want.
i forget to check all kinds of places i post and i finally have an only ninety-three precent full inbox!
woot!