ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-31-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyor View Post

I love the stories in the Silent Hill games, but I can't play them alone. :ninja:
I've never played the games (I don't think I'd be able to play them alone, either! >∆<) But I've watched a ton of cutscenes, and HamletSpamlet talks about it a lot. xD

...Guess who I'm dressed up as?! :insane:

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 10-31-2009, 02:21 PM

Of course, investor. I invest as well. But definitely not as much as you. XP I figure since I have all of the rares I want, with the exception of the NPC items, I don't really need to invest -that- much... But I have at least three spare sets of most CIs. Maybe I'll have an art contest or something one day... I wish I would have invested more in old Cis though. *still kicking myself about that*

I have no idea who you are bria... :sweat:

I keep missing posts. XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cexa View Post
Yea like mm I saw some mods on the top of halloween event forum having different type of contest and stuff xD but cool avi contest -goes to check-
Ah yes, mine is the avi contest. :D You should enter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat View Post
@Sizzla: Most of the stress I'm going through right now is all thanks to coworkers/superiors making life miserable with ridiculous gossip, favoritism, and just stupid decisions. xD Otherwise...it's not hard. Deploying will be another story though. o_o;

Guh, I really do wonder at times though...why I didn't join the Air Force...

I refreshed the page and noticed a lot of posts that weren't there earlier. ^^;

Anyways, I better get some sleep. *hugs*
Ugh. Sounds shitty. :( I can't even imagine deployment though. I hope you don't have to do that any time soon.

The only armed service I would ever willingly enter is the Air Force. I want to learn how to fly... XP

Get some rest lady! You need it. :hug:

Last edited by Sizzla; 10-31-2009 at 02:23 PM.. Reason: dp

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-31-2009, 02:23 PM

I'm Maria, from Silent Hill 2! (Link) :insane:
Courtesy of Hammy, of course. xD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-31-2009, 02:24 PM

Ah, nice! I've never played the Silent Hill games, so I dont' know much about the characters. I hear they're great games though.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-31-2009, 02:27 PM

Neither have I, to be honest. *points to other post* :sweat: But I've seen a lot of cutscenes and I played the Silent Hill Play Novel on a GBA simulator. xD
One day, I'll be one of the cool kids and play the PS2 games... one day...

So, how are you this early morning, Ms. Sizzla? :D

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-31-2009, 02:33 PM

Yeah, I don't have nearly that much knowledge of it. XP

I'm doing well this morning. I need to get up and pee and get motivated though. Gotta get to the gym and work off the cheeseburger and candy I ate last night. :lol:

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 02:33 PM

Hi hon! I'm glad you made a thread for this event :) Been busy with school, online class this quarter, and the kids are having issues. Also realizing that teaching may be a better fit for me than cutting hair! Other than that, it's pretty much the same old. What's new with you?

Tori - Sorry that things are like that at work for you. I know it's not like you can just quit and find a place to work where you're not surrounded by creeps. Hang in there!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-31-2009, 02:35 PM

Hello everyone! 8D

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-31-2009, 02:35 PM

You look cute, Elmira. I didn't quite get that skirt on it's own, but with the whole set, it's pretty cool.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-31-2009, 02:36 PM

@Elmira: Cute outfit! :D There are going to be a lot of nice outfits soon I think... The voodoo items are my favorite. XD

Oh man, you have been busy it sounds like! So have you been a hairdresser for a long time? And when did you find that teaching was the way to go? :D I say, do what makes you happy!

Mirobby! :hug: Haayyyy! :XD What's up wit'chu this morning?

yeah, the voodoo hoop skirts are strange on their own, but much cooler when paired with other things.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-31-2009, 02:37 PM

@Siz- Pfff, peeing can wait!
...And if it can't, then you could always just put on a diaper, like that crazy astronaut lady! ;D
Haha, did you go to a party, or just feast for fun? ',:3 ...Urgh, I never go to the gym... I probably should. *pokes blubber* :sweat:

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-31-2009, 02:38 PM

I didn't quite get the big petticoat either until I saw Slow wearing it in an AC style outfit and though, "Whoa, that's cool."

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 10-31-2009, 02:40 PM

Hey Sizzla. :)

Hello everyone. Happy Halloween!

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 02:40 PM

Thanks y'all. Should be interesting to play around a bit with the hoop skirt and other bottoms, but I think they will work best with the other voodoo items. Like you, Sizzla, I favor them. It was hard to decide on what to buy first since there are so many cool items as usual!

Is this the first event where we had different types of currency to collect in order to exchange for store and event items? I think that it's clever.

daemon_lucifer
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 02:42 PM

Happy Halloween! I am trying to earn bones and stuff too, but I also just like to chat. I am currently working on a scary story to enter...I hope I can keep it short enough...

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-31-2009, 02:43 PM

@Bria: Peeing couldn't wait unfortunately. XP Now I'm all motivated. *brushes teeth and puts on gym clothes* Oh, I just feasted for fun really. No parties for me this Halloween. I'm not motivated enough to make a costume. XP

@Cami: I also like the petticoats. They're cute. XP

@twiz: Hey! :D Happy Halloween!

@Elmira: Yeah, I went through and bought everything I liked. I've spent wayyy too much in the event store this time around... :sweat: :lol:

@daemon: Welcome! You'll find quite a few chatty people in here today I think. Sadly I will be leaving shortly, but I should be back online in an hour or so...

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 02:44 PM

@ daemon_lucifer - Best of luck to you!

@ Cami - I had no clue what the skirt would look like on. I basically just logged on and poked my head into a couple of threads, then headed off to the shop. How have you been??

sweetly25
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-31-2009, 02:46 PM

Hello everyone

Happy Halloween, -runs away- need to go to class XDD

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-31-2009, 02:47 PM

Elmira: I'm doing good. ^-^ Busy, and needing more Boston peeps to do a video for work.

And finally able to raid the crypt. XD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-31-2009, 02:48 PM

Sweetly! :D :hug: Hello and goodbye!

Ah yes, the first EI has been bought. Now I can leave the house. :lol:

ho'kay, I'm officially out.

Be back in a while. :D Have fun everyone!

Last edited by Sizzla; 10-31-2009 at 02:54 PM..

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 02:54 PM

@ Cami - Sadly, I'm way down in GA so I cannot help you out - but I would if I still lived up there!

I'm a bit confused by what to pair for bottoms the candy-ish tops. I can see how some of them could work with the voodoo skirts, but are they supposed to go with something else?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-31-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post
Mirobby! :hug: Haayyyy! :XD What's up wit'chu this morning?
Sizzzyyycakes! <3333 Haii haii ~ oi, getting up late and joining the party late. T ^T; I'm just running late. xDD I have to wash the floors later, pah!

how about chu? ;3

*edit;; alrighty~ see you later Sizzy, comme baccckk soon! 8D

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 02:57 PM

See you around later Sizz!

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 10-31-2009, 02:57 PM

xP Oh my gosh, the news is so ridiculous. "Watch Our For Candles This Halloween!!" :stare: I mean, really? ...

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-31-2009, 03:01 PM

Candles can get very nasty, you never know. :ninja: