ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:54 AM

Well, how could she NEVER clean it? I can understand not cleaning it every day, but never?

Psh. Every one at my school has an iPhone. I just question how they afford those bills. You know THEY aren't paying for it, and you know for sure that the rest of their family has them too. And what do you need those dang things for anyway?

It's the privilege that gets them. It's no wonder other countries hate the U.S. I mean, we're the same way in their eyes.

Exactly, you get pissed at a few, and then you can't look at any one else in the race without being like... *thinks silently* asshole. Again, it's no wonder people hate white people as well for the same thing.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 02-25-2013, 04:28 AM

Yeah... The only time it's really been cleaned and looked spotless was back in the Fall when I cleaned it.

I won't clean the side I use all the time, but I will wipe it up if I spill something. Her... She just leaves it there.

Yeah, I'm guessing her mommy and daddy pay for it if not something else. I know, my dad pays for our phone bill, but I have set up an online account so I can check on it and make payments at times for us if we're behind by a lot. Or, if he finally tells me how his bills are and what he has to pay for stuff and I'll offer. Something a lot of people, including my stepsister don't do. I offer and dad will always say "oh you don't have to" and I'll tell him that I'll pay a certain amount on it.
Speaking of, tomorrow I should see how much we owe and maybe just make a payment on it.

Yeah, it is. I know very well they probably see us in that aspect to, but come on I, a chubby white American actually gets off her lazy ass and does some cleaning.. Why? because I am fed up of living in filth. So, I'll take time out of my very busy day to clean because I feel the need to.

Yeah... I catch myself sneering and getting a sick feeling walking past some of the Chinese students. The other Asians, not so much (I can tell from language)

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 11:54 PM ----------

Which I just went on Verizon's site to the account I set up for dad and I and just paid $50 of our $125 bill just because I felt like it ^^
Looking forward to that text tomorrow from my dad along the lines of "you didn't have to"

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:34 AM

She probably said then and there "whoop, this b is gonna clean it for me, huh? Don't have to do shit." XP

Awh, that was nice of you to help out.

I've got a really good Chinese friend, so they're not all bad. :) But yeah, I wish I could just strike all my bad feelings towards any and all races from my mind.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 02-25-2013, 05:52 AM

yeah... probably. And if she doesn't I'll just start leaving her notes asking her stuff. I dunno. I'm just sick of it to the point I'll let her leave messes and if she sets the alarm off in the kitchen from leaving shit on the stove and it sets on fire, fine. I won't be in trouble. All blame on her and I have pictures on my phone to prove it.

Yeah, he'll send me a text in the morning about it and I'll just tell him I felt like it. Plus that's why we have the online account anyway. He wasn't able to pay our past due, phoen got shut off, I sat in class setting up the account and when I got back I paid the past due off so we could have our phone back. I did that since he wasn't able to get to the store since he pays in person at a kioski.

Yeah, I was talking to my friend and I told her that I don't hate the entire race, I have other friends who are asian. So I have no problem. It's sadly a lot of the girls from China. Even a Singapore girl has mentioned about it. :/
But, I do have people I'm friends with from Asian countries. I'm friends with a guy from Taiwan, and some others.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 09:03 AM

I went to high school in a city that was around 60% Asian. You'll find that a lot of the superficial types can't dress themselves well and flock to name brands like Hollister and American eagle. And when they get older they flock to designer stuff like Louis Vuitton and Chanel.
If you go to a department store in China it's all about the LV, Gucci, Chanel.

I can get pretty heated when people talk about superficial Asians, considering that I grew up with a ton of them, and myself just being a modest middle class Asian.