Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 01-09-2017, 02:18 AM

Do you stick to the original Sims? Or do you play a different one?

There are so many different Sims games out there for different consoles.

Which is your favorite? Which one are you currently playing or have most recently played?

I have both the Sims 3 and Sims 4 installed on my computer. Those are the only two I play anymore though I do find the Sims 4 a tad bit boring compared to 3.

What about you?

Last edited by Velvet; 01-09-2017 at 02:23 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-10-2017, 03:55 AM

I haven't played much of Sims 1 & 2 since I could never find the right files for my computer (that were not viruses) lol. I feel like I prefer the in-depth quality and variety of Sims 3, while I also prefer the art style and speed of the Sims 4. I haven't played either of those games in a while so I'm probably forgetting some other stuff too.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 01-10-2017, 01:55 PM

That could be why I find Sims 4 so boring. There isn't enough variety yet and the expansion packs, while nice, haven't offered much of what I love. I have almost all the expansion packs for Sims 3 and they really make the game. I personally got spoiled with the Supernatural and the Island Paradise expansions.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 01-10-2017, 02:09 PM

Aw i actually had a play through on sims 2 Uni/business last night and quite enjoyed it!

Does anybody remember how fun the sims 1 magic expansion was though? I loved dueling on that, probably be too simple for me now i've played dragon-age xD

Honestly never played 3 but i do own 4, just dont think my laptop speed would be any good, so i'm saving it for a better pc :)

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-12-2017, 07:17 PM

Sims 4 GOT A TODDLER UPDATE TODAY. FREE UPDATE. (I'm so excited)
I think Sims 3 was my favourite for a while, but I had almost every expansion and it got very bogged down with Stuff, you know? I'm really enjoying Sims 4, particularly since the City Living expansion pack.

Apicula
Mountain Dweller

Old 01-20-2017, 06:32 AM

I remember when the Sims 1 came out and my little nine year old brain just short circuited over how awesome it was. I was always the kid that had long drawn out soap opera worthy story arcs with my dolls, so the fact I could do that on the computer was The Peak.

While I feel like the current generation has a lot of interesting concepts that it's brought to the series from a game mechanic perspective I still kind of feel myself being drawn back to TS3. Admittedly I did end up getting the two newest TS4 expansions on Black Friday sales and the business of life has prevented me from really dedicating any time to exploring the new content they provide.

Although I will admit when I made my first sim TS4 and my friend saw she was proficient in baking and went camping she kind of laughed at the fact I was really just playing myself. I just scoffed and replied, "Um, she's also a scientist trying to work her way towards discovering the Alien dimension, so..." and we both laughed about it.

Setsunaela
Glitter Fae

Old 02-12-2017, 09:22 AM

I've got the sims 2 ultimate edition thingy that came out for free on Origin a while ago, and I play that relatively regularly. My laptop right now can't run Sims 3 very well so I uninstalled it, but I have almost all of the expansion and stuff packs for that, and I really enjoy playing it. I like sims 4 as well, and have all of the expansion, stuff, and other packs for it, thanks to a friend of mine that keeps buying them for me :D I think each version has its strengths and weaknesses, and I kind of wish I could get all of the mushed into one great game, but that's probably never going to happen -.-
I know I HAD the first sims game, way back in the day, and I played it a lot, but I don't really have a lot of memories from then so I can't really say either way about that one.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 09:57 PM

I remember a couple of things from the first sims game but not much. Mostly I remember the snowy vacation location?

JessKagome

Old 03-04-2017, 03:13 AM

My favorite sims to play would be Sims 4. I love the toddler update that came out and I have been really enjoying the apartment expansion. I did enjoy Sims 3 but I didn't like that I when I was at work I couldn't do anything. I do miss night life expansion from Sims 3.

Brin
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2017, 11:52 PM

I played a little of the sims 1, but not much. I enjoy the sims 3 more even though it's such a time waster. I take so much time on that game I forget how long it's been. It's so much fun, though, I like the pets expansion the most.